Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - August 2005 #2

Sal I reckon you'll just wake up one morning and BAM! you'll be very preggers! Yay on the hammock, I bought one too but haven't put it together yet.

I think the first beta in the LTTTC is Friday, but I'm not 100% sure whose it is. It is starting to get very exciting in there!

Only 6 more sleeps!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Great news Sal - we had these people who had their son in baby hammock even in hospital and he loved it.

Have you put more pics on your site ? hammock ?

My BT is 31st so long away....hanging in there

Lots happenning 30th too - goodluck everyone

Sal Guest

Trish, all fingers and toes still crossed for your BT...glad you are hanging in there, must seem like years away still!

No, haven't taken any more pics yet...didn't get any of the 18w scan (bummer) but I promise that once I've got a preg belly I'll take one of my bellly next to the hammock. Eeek, I'm feeling so fat at the mome that I don't know that I can promise a pic of my belly! :gossip: according to hospital scales I've put on 8kg already :shock: No wonder I don't look pg yet, I just look fat!

Bit of a wait for you Trish, I am so impressed that noone has caved and done a HPT yet - what a strong lot!!!

Well I am freaking a bit, just had my 12 week DR appointment and tried to find the heartbeat on the doppler. Anyway after about 20mins of poking and prodding she couldn't find one so I have to go back at 5 with a full bladder for another shot. You guys can imagine what is going through my mind... If she can't find one at 5 then I need to go for a scan on Friday.

I'm sure everything is fine, maybe bubba is just being shy but it is going to be a long 2 hours. I'll let you know how we go ASAP.

Amy my OB told me that this is exactly what can happen at 12 weeks. the doppler is only so good. He has told me he will not do them at 12 weeks as it only stresses the mum out if it is hard to find, only 16 weeks on. Then the heart beat is much easier to pick up. Please try not to worry too much. I know easier said than done. I am sure that all will be fine.

Amy my Dr said the same thing - they wouldn't try to hear the heartbeat at 12w cos it can be hard to find.

Thanks Guys - My DR did say sometimes you can't find it but she prefers to persevere to make sure. At least if nothing else I may get my scan earlier!

I'm sure everything is fine - I'll let you know.

No Luck the second time either. Am booked in for a scan on Friday morning now.

Bumma Amy. I'm sure all will be fine on Friday.

Try not to worry too much Amy. I think it is very hard to detect that early with a hand held instrument. Hugs.

Sal - ROFLMAO at the very idea of having my feral son in one of those hammocks. I love the idea of them. But I can't imagine what he would be able to get up to, the mind boggles. He has climbed out of his cot a few times but thankfully has forgotten how to do it. His fave past time when he awakes is to jump up and down, using the mattress as a trampoline. I guess in a hammock, he could swing himsefl right over LOL!

I have updated my ticker because A/ it was wrong and B/ I was bored.

I am so computer not with it, that it has only taken me 700 times to get it right. i thought I might update the photo every couple of days, have some nice ones of Jack but they are not on the computer yet, so Sarma (RIP) is having a turn!

Amy - hang in there sweetheart. Im sure all will be just fine, and at least you will get to see bubs this Friday. Thinking of you in the meantime though, as Im sure it will be impossible for you not to worry.

Jo - LMAO at giving Sarma a go at being on your ticker. Why not, I say!

Amy, think of it as an earlier chance to see bubs. And you'll get to see the heart beat, not just hear it.

Glad to see all you girls going well.

Take care

Sal Guest

Amy, am as sure as the other girls that all is OK. Hope you are holding up though, the worry must still be there, but tomorrow you'll see your bub again YAY!

Jo, hehe I am just assuming that my little bub will take to the hammock, if I have one like Jack then I imagine I'll be buying a cot ASAP!

We haven't heard from Gab, Cailin or Carrie for ages - wonder how they're all doing?

Not sure about the others Sal, but Cailin is still hanging in there. Her SIL has just given birth to twins about a week ago, so shes visiting them often (as you'd expect!). She's also having some back & pelvis issues so was on bedrest for a little while last week - her physio is helping with that though.

Hey Guys

I'm hanging in there - more angry than anything. Wish I hadn't gone to the damn doctors then I wouldn't have these doubts in my mind. Like you said though at least I get to see bubba sooner. Unfortunately DH can't be there as he has a huge job on for work and can't get away so I'll be doing it on my own most probably.

Take care everyone - thanks for all your love and support.

tiggy Guest

Amy,

Just popping in to wish you all the very best for tomorrow.

Likewise from me Amy. I might not be able to get to a computer tomorrow, but will try my best, I am having the other half of my house termite-go-away-stay-away-sprayed, so I have to be out of the place for a few days just in case. It was a job that was suppose to be done three years ago! But as you now, these things can't be rushed. Sending you lots of good vibes. xx

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast