Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC Chatter #2

Sal - LOL I think I might.............

Thanks everyone for the congrats. Re the multiples HCG thing, just wanted to let you all know that my SIL who is pg with identical twin boys had lower HCG to start with than with her first pg so it can be hard to tell!

Buuuuuut having said that I am wishing twins on everyone who wants them GOODLUCK!

TamB congrats matey!

*hugs*
    Cailin

Jo and Cai - so very very happy to see you both in here guys!

I told you all there would be a mass exit from LT ... and my prophecy has begun.... but let me tell you, there is more on the way....

I can feel it in me waters~!

Hopefully YOU will feel IT in your waters very soon too Keen

*hugs*
    Cailin

LMAO Cai ....

Hello Ladies,

Sal - Glad your exams are over. Can't believe you're nearly 12 weeks! How's the midwife/hospital/obstetrician thing going? Hope you've found a place and person to suit!

Jo - welcome to your new home! Must be a good feeling to be in here ...

Keen - I think you're right ... Amy may be joining this forum tomorrow. Then it's ... I wonder who?

Mel... you better start getting used to posting in here, sweetheart.... I got that good feeling alright - and you are a part of it, for sure!

I rang my clinic today to ask about my high levels of HCG, no way of telling until the u/s, but it was interesting to hear that I had high levels with Jack as well, 777 and it was two days earlier, so I could be one of those people that just have high levels in my body, in any case, the nurse did tell me that it is a strong indication of a very healthy pregnancy!
    *doing the I'm pregnant dance* LOL

Yippee, my scan date is the 13th July, just two weeks away!!

Apparently I'm already 4.5 weeks pg......yep i can understand that one too!

Sal Guest

OK Jo, a deal is a deal - you've gotta get yerself a ticka when you've had the scan, like!

Mel, I'm sending lots of follie-growing vibes down melbored way!

I had my Obs appt yesterday (:gossip: he felt up my bbs...I was naughty when I did IVF and lied that I had had a recent bb examination, but I've never had one in my life....geez my bbs are SORE now!!). Apart from that, he listened to my long infertility story and when I expressed concern about my 'sticky blood' he asked me to get my IVF doc to write to him, which I think is very nice and considerate seeing as an earlier doc (not my IVF one) gave me a scare about it. The only catch with staying with this Obs is that I have to have the bub at Sunnybank Private. I told him I wasn't convinced about going private, so he told me to keep my next appt with him and tell him then what I decide. So the plan is to check out Logan hosp and see how scary it looks, then make up my mind.

I've always had a strong mind about going public, but now I'm wavering a bit...oh well I'll wait til I've seen what the public hosp is like first. Actually DP and me are supposed to be going on the 'birth-suites tour' this evening, but I've been in bed all day, woke up feeling cr*p - is the dreaded lurgy - so don't know if we'll have to postpone. Note I'm not too sick to drag my sorry butt out of bed and get on BB

Jo and Cailin - you still both walking on air?!? Can't wait for Amy to join us, then ...??? I am betting that in July we'll get at least 4 girls graduating from LT TTC.

Goodluck sal, sorry to hear about your boob exam but if its any consolation I feel like I've had 10 mamograms today I am assuming thats what you meant LOL! Sorry if I'm completely off. Thats great that you got to have a good chat, goodluck with chosing a hosipital. The public vs. private debate is a very personal one I think as everyone has different experiences. I personally am excited to go private (don't have much choice if I want my pro vbac ob). I like the idea of my own room (especially if I do end up having another c/s, and the hospital I am going to has whats known as the sofitel program, where if you go through with a natural birth you get moved to a special floor at the sofitel hotel (Noice fancy hotel in melb) and stay there for the remainder of your stay (fully staffed, but means I can eat when I like and paris & marc can stay).

I did another HPT today, its getting to be a joke LOL! And the lines came up soooo ultra strong! I am really starting to get excited now, boobs are sore, nausea is starting to set in its really happening! I got my BT today so I'll get results tomorrow, and hopefully with good news for my birthday!

Hope everyone else is going well, I am slowly getting to know everyone

*hugs*
    Cailin

Sal Guest

haha Cailin, yep that's what I meant! I really thought I'd get through life without anyone except my DP touching them, but there you go. Silly I know.

Ooh, all your symptoms kicking in, bub is a sticker for sure! Can't wait to hear what your levels are tomorrow (is it your b'day tomorrow?)

My Birthday is on Friday :-$

*hugs*
    Cailin

Note to self, Cailin's birthday on Friday

Hi there all -
    Just wanted to say CONGRATS JO!!!! Yay, finally!! Thats great about the HCG levels too!!
    Love Carrie

Well I'm here!!!! Think I will hang out here for a while. Think I'll get myself a ticker as I'm officially 4weeks and 1 day preggers!!! Never thought I'd be saying that! The absolute coolest thing is I get to share this with Jo and Cailin (I think we're all due around the same time aye???)

Thanks Sal and TamB for your support too - you guys have been a huge inspiration and I'm so happy to be following in your footsteps.

I have absolutely no symptoms so feel kind of strange about actually being pg as it doesn't feel real yet - know I'm not the only one to feel like this.

Right I'm off to get myself a ticker!!

Checking to see if my ticker worked, not sure I did it right???!

Amy YAY, Congrats \/

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast