Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC - October, '05

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Tiff,

OMG what a day all right! Glad to hear you and the bubs are okay. Please take care. I think as women we always think we can go that little bit extra, but then our bodies have a mind of their own!

Jo, I called DH a woos too but he's holding firm, which is unlike him in tha face of my tears, usually. I will take the doppler to Dr - great idea - and then DH can see for himself it's safe.

My annual leave has been approved, which I'm stoked about. I originally intended to keep my four weeks leave so that I could leave work at 30 weeks instead of 34 weeks, but am finding work difficult and need a break, I reckon. I asked for two weeks from the weekend of the 19th (DH and I were trying to get to the BB event) but didn't get approved for that weekend. Instead I've got two weeks from the 28th Nov. I'll be 20 weeks by then, so imagine will be screaming for a break.

I hope everyone is well, particularly Jo and Hay, with your poor injured limbs. Am going to go get my morning Ribena now!

love
    sushee

Oh dear Tiff, not u too, glad ur all ok. Hope no-one else has a fall.

I've heard of fundal height, but not sure how it's measured. When & how is it measured?

It's measured just with a tape measure Shell, from the top of your bump to the bottom. I'm pretty sure they say that x-cm means you are x-weeks if that makes sense? I only had mine measured in the last few weeks.

Oh i c, thnx Sarah.

Sal Guest

Oh Tiff, glad to hear that you, Ivy and Noah are OK. Not fun, passing out in public, huh?! And I guess people would go into extra-panic mode, seeing as you're pg. Wow on the fundal height growth, such a growth spurt you'd think you'd have to feel somewhere in your tummy.

Hey Everyone

I'm baaack! Had a lovely restful time away although straught back into it and lots of catching up on BB to do.

Glad to hear everyone is good, Tiff Hope you are well after your scare. Yes, our bodies really do know best although it's hard to listen to them sometimes!

As for me, I'm great and feeling good - have had heaps of movement which we can feel and see from the outside. It's good entertainment watching my stomach move on it's own accord or rather while baby is doing acrobatics in there.

Well I'll be back later.

Take care xx

I have just put an update of my belly on the website. It is amazing how much I have grown in 3 weeks

You look awesome Tam!!

Agreed!!

Morning everyone,

hope you are all fine .. i am on a bit of a high today last night my daughter wanted to see how the doppler worked and we got to hear bubs thumping away in there i was stoked first attempt and i found the HB Thanks to TIff and her great directions ( thanks TIff) my kids were fasinated and to top it all off i am off to the Ivf Doctor today hopefully for the last time he decides today weather i stay on the support drugs or finish them today \/ i am opting for finishing them today so i will catch up with you all when i get back late this afternoon

Thanks girls

Shazz all the best for today

Tam,

I'm amazed at how much your belly has grown! Mine started out big with the progesterone belly, never seemed to go down either, but now I reckon it hasn't gotten any bigger in a couple of weeks! Plus I weighed myself and I've lost a kg from my pre-pg weight!

Thinking this may be aan excuse to see my obgyn again. Lame I know but it keeps my paranoia at bay!

Can't wait to see more pics. I love the pram and the matching rockers! Sooooo cute!

love
    sushee

Sush I say any excuse to get another look at the bubba's is a good one!!

Sal Guest

Tam, you do look great! And yay! on getting down to 100 days to go (I know, you won't be making it to 100 days!!)

Sush, yup that excuse sounds like a good one to see the obs (and bub) again!

Morning all!

No news is good news, eh? Quiet in here so everyone must be going great guns, which is the best thing you could hope for.

As for me, DH has nixed the idea of another obgyn visit, saying I'm paranoid and should just relax and enjoy being pg. This from the same man who still won't discuss names. But I guess he's right. I am feeling bub move everyday and despite not seeming to 'grow' much in the bump region in the last few weeks, I am pretty big for this stage already.

So unless I get a panic attack (and this is entirely possible, so don't be surprised) I won't see Dr Nichols again until my next scan at 19 weeks.

Let's see how long I hold out for! Lol!

To all the quiet, happily pg ladies out there

love
    sushee

Hi Girls!!

I am baaaack!! Finished work, woman of leisure that sort of thing (??)..

I have finally updated the website - show you all my big fat belly!! (But I am still so in love with it, LOL!)

There are some piccies from our sizing U/S - just a profile shot and baby yawning or more likely sticking his tongue out at us!!

Our nursery has progressed from one week ago - see the before and after shots, but I still have not finished painting all the little characters on the wall, and the window ... need to finish sawing the curtains!

Otherwise there are just some piccies of bits and bobs....

My mum is coming to see me for the weekend so I am so excited! More shopping, LOL!

Well, I better run off to see the obstetrician, will catch up and post more after!

Take care girls,

WOW Gab you look GREAT!!!! And yay on being a lady of leisure. The nursery has come up a treat too

WOW Gabby, Can I borrow some of your creative skills, that nursery looks wicked... Little Munchy is never gonna want to leave it!!!!

I cannot believe how fasrt those 36 wks have gone, all the very, very best!!!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast