Wow, there's a lot going on with you all hey!

Sonya - keep up the positive thoughts and sending good strong healthy growing vibes to your belly. It is a shame you can't have an early ultrasound, just to see things inside. I wasn't a huge monitor of the HCG levels as my fc didn't tell me any until the BFP and then after that it was a 7 wk scan only. Don't let the anxiety get the better of you will you! I guess you must be feeling terribly scared, but try and stay strong, we're all barraking for you.

Ltl Panda - scan sounded exciting, only 2 more days till ours and we can't wait. As for the home gym, sounded like hard work. Well done on getting it completed so you can begin the nursery. I'm almost too nervous to move anything out of what wil be our nursery just yet, though, your message has motivated me to consider nursery layout and things.

Monnie - hello again, i'm totally shocked you've had your little man Felix in your arms for over 6 weeks, the time has definately flown! glad all's well for you..despite his reflux!

Mako - bugger on your drive to my neck of the woods! How did you cope in the car being so much closer to the due date, i don't think long drives will be on the schedule for us once i reach the later stages. I'm impressed with your herculean effort.

Kotare - i'm with you on the study business. I'm finishing off a course at present, but it's by Dist. Ed. We had a wk at Uni last month, but i have an assessment due next week (can't bring myself to really start it yet!). I then have the final units res school mid November, however, the assess's for that are all handed in by the end of the week which is much nicer. Good luck with it all.

Well, for me, Dh and I went down to Vic. for a few days visiting my pg friend. She's 10 wks and still enduring ms, was great to see her and do the pg chatter. The drive was not too bad considering 9hrs each way, but we stopped a few times (loo breaks essential), packed some great CD's and picnic food which made it easier, (not to mention travelling with pants undone and belt loosely held around low lying growing belly!).
We also went out with friends last night to see Miss Saigon. Dressing up wasn't as big an issue as i thought it could be and the 3 hr show was worth seeing - I even drove home which shows how much better i'm now feeling. Think i'm in the 'happy and nice' stage of pg. The 2nd trimester feels so much better than the 1st!

Have 19wk scan on wed morning. DH and I both really excited. I'm pretty sure i am feeling bubba's movements, but not certain, hopefully the scan will clarify them for me.

Big hug and smile to everyone!