Sonya - I have everything crossed for you that all is well with your next b/t.
The wait must be driving you insane.
Kotare - everyone needs their space, especially when you're pg so don't feel bad about wanting your sister to be out of the house soon.
Ltl Panda - how exciting to be doing your nursery next week, I'm glad you finally manged to get the gym done.
Mako - yes I feel exactely the same, extremely excited but oh so scared at the same time.
I'm not sure if scared is the word but ykwim!!!
How are you feeling about your next appointment?
Kimbe - good luck with your scan on wednesday, be sure to let us know how you get on, are you going to find out if it's a blue or pink one?
Well we had a wedding on the weekend which was tiring but I lasted till the end of the night, we even managed a slow dance (the three of us, lol) I must say that was a challenge.
We also put bub's cradle in our bedroom yesterday so that made things feel all that more closer.
Jo - 27 (treated endo)
Dh - 34
Second chlomid / IUI March 2007 -![]()





Bookmarks