Wishing you all the very best with your appointment today...and hearing that precious little heartbeat...wonderful!
Regarding movements, I think it does depend a little about where your placenta is...mine was anterior, so it took a little longer for me to feel the baby as the placenta was cushioning the kicks...initially I just felt these 'butterfly' sensations...then it felt like these squirmy feelings and finally I started to feel tiny little kicks...
I just love the kicks...they are so cool!!!
Anyway...wishing you the best today...
Ltl Panda...yeah...the option is that I can still go with my original Ob. if I like, it just means that it will be in a new hospital, which is about 30 minutes drive from where I live. No huge deal...except I really like the little hospital that we are currently at...we'll see...I'm hoping that today might actually be a huge relief to what has happened in the previous few weeks...I've heard lovely things about this new Ob. so fingers crossed.
Bookmarks