Monnie WHERE ARE YOU?????? Sorry I'm sure you're ok but I'm a little worried about you hun. Did you appointment go ok yesterday??
Beibei and LtlPanda I was give a couple of books and also bought what to expect when your expecting combined with what to eat when your expecting however I have stopped reading them as I found I was worrying over things that I really shouldn't have been. I'm sure all your feelings are great signs of your bub getting comfy in your belly. Panda all the best for your b/t results today.
BW How are you and your bub doing?
Jo and Sammi Hi to you both.
Well I've been to see my ob this morning and all is going great.
I took my MIL along and she was soooo excited to see bub on the scan she had tears rolling down her face. She is such a sweet thing.
Anyway ob said all is well and heartbeat was nice and strong. Bub has grown sooooo much. It actually looked like there wasn't alot of room in there however I'm sure there is lol. Ob said that I'd have to have another big scan done later in pregnancy to check the placenta as I'm prone to blood clots and am taking medication to help prevent them. She also told me that she'll do a quick scan each time I see her aswell so I'm quite happy with that. I go back to her next month.
I'm due to have my 19 week scan on Monday which I'm looking forward to. Dh and I still haven't decided if we'll find out if bub is a B or a G. I told dh he better start thinking about it as the decision is his lol.
Hi to anyone I may have missed. I hope you are all doing well.
Bookmarks