My Ob appointment went well yesterday, we heard the heartbeat again. The appointments are so quick... I guess it's still early days! We've booked our 19 week scan for July 9 - only 3 weeks away!!! I can't wait!
Monnie, so glad to hear it all went well, that's great news! I'm sure you're very relieved. Now you can get excited about it all over again!
BeiBei & Ltl Panda, I also bought the combo what to expect when you're expecting etc. and I found it a bit hard going and a bit American. I also bought Up the Duff which I highly recommend. It's lighthearted, with some valuable information - not too much to take in. I really like it. I try to only get one week ahead of myself... they go so slowly as it is!
Mako, so happy for you that you felt the baby again - I know you were a little worried about it. How exciting!!!! Hopefully it won't be long between feelings! I'm so jealous that you get a scan every ob appointment - I want one too!! How cool!! So you're not sure if you'll find out the sex? It's hard isn't it? It would be so good to know, but then the surprise at the end will be so exciting too.... We're not going to find out. Good luck deciding though.
Hi BW, I hope the M/S doesn't get too bad for you.. it's horrible! I was so excited to be pregnant, and then felt sooo terrible it was hard to stay excited... it will pass though, you just have to get through it as best you can. I just ate all the time, I loved VitaWeets with butter & Vegemite - not sure where that came from, but it made me feel better for all of 5 minutes.... I hope the ginger is helping you.
BeiBei, I'm having my baby at NSP. Where in Sydney are you? I'm in Drummoyne but I work across the road from the hospital.
Bookmarks