Hi Monnie, heard your little drama about your OB, hopefully you have sorted it out already!!
Mako, how exciting to feel the baby move first time, no wonder you can't sleep! I am so thrilled for you!
Sam, hope the scan went well and you enjoyed the 'music to your ears' - your precious baby's heart beat
Welcome Keen, I can't believe you are already 12 weeks. I remember you so well when I first joined BB and I am so thrilled for you that you can finally fill in your nursery with not only one but two bubs (two am I correct?)
Panda, how are you going? 5 weeks, who is counting! I have to admit time is just going so slow for me...I have been having lots of lower back pains, is that normal? I feel incrediably tired in the afternoon, today is not a bad day actually! But other than that, no other profound sysmtomps...
Bookmarks