mako - that is great news, glad it all went well
BW- I too am getting pretty nauseous but not to through up yet, just like I have eaten something off and its just sitting there. I also made the mistake on reading on so things that can go wrong with pregnancy and baby development. It was a bad ides...It just worries me.
monnie i am glad your meeting went well and he is what you expected. I am also happy you scan went well too but I doubt the baby has a big nose it just looks like it????
I so did not know that there was a waiting list for day care, is that everywhere? Is it a day care chain like ABC or just your local centre.
Sammi Jane fantastic news on the scan, really happy for you. Do they recommend you do a scan at 19 weeks or is that for your peace of mind?
Well, gona swtich of PC and head home. have a good night girls.
My BT came back really good @ 5 weeks my HCG lvl are at 7000 and progesterone at 50.
Last week HcG was 149, so pleased with the results, hopefully it will continue. Feeling yuck in the gut today, actually everyday now.
Bookmarks