thread: Pregnancy After Long Term TTC ~ April - June 07

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #19
    Registered User

    Sep 2006
    1,223

    Hi Sammi

    My antenatal classes start on the 3rd of September. They run for 3 hours per week for 4 weeks. The lady also asked if i'd be interested in doing the breast feeding class too. This is run on one day for a couple of hours during September. I asked her to send out all the info and I'll decide then.

    Not long to go until our scan on Monday. I'm really looking forward to it although I'm a little nervous too. I'm nervous about the spina bifida part of the scan as dh and my brother have a certain type of it and I'm worried that bub may have it aswell. I had to take the strongest type of folic acid before and when we conceived so I'm hoping all will be ok. I'm also worried about the checking of the kidneys as dh only has 1 and we're not sure if he was born that way or if something happened to it later on. Oh I"m sorry for ranting but I can't help but feel a bit concerned and dh just says don't be silly, worry about it when you know something is wrong. I wish I could be like him and just sail through not thinking about the stuff that could go wrong.

    I hope you are all having a good weekend. We went out last night and we are going out again tonight to see a friend who sings in a band (we never go out 2 nights in a row lol).
    So it should be a good night.
    Last edited by mako; June 23rd, 2007 at 05:04 PM.