Kimbe How exciting to be able to share your pregnancy journey with your friend. I too have a very close friend who's little boy is due on Christmas day. Its great being able to share our experiences together.
I have to laugh about the areoplane jelly inthe morning. You do whatever it takes to settle your tum.

Ltl Panda How did your appointment go hun?

Marcellus I'm so pleased your results are all good hun. That must be a huge weight lifted from you. Take care and try to relax a bit now

As for me this cold has knocked me about for the last couple of days. I had a day off work yesterday but wen't back today.
Bub is moving heaps which is great. I love feeling him kick and roll etc.
Dh is away for the weekend so I'm thinking I may head to my fav Thai resaurant to grab some takeaway for dinner tonight. Although I do know that won't help with the indigestion but nothing else seems to help either. Oh well something yummy for dinner sounds good and also the fact that I don't have to cook lol.

Hello to everyone. I hope you all have a good weekend