Hi everyone, thought I'd try to make the thread go back over this way again lol!
Welcome Lis, thats great news about your bloods.
Hope youre going ok Claire.
Mako, I bet you are getting excited that things are so close.
Marcellus, hope you feel better soon.
Happy 6months to me today!!! Feel as though there is so far to go still yet getting close if you KWIM?
Hello to everyone else, really truely hope everyone is going well and growing nicely!
Had a midwifes appt cancelled for tomorrow which is a real bummer but still seeing the GP... looking forward to finding out how much the fundal measurement has grown, I'm pretty sure it has been a big growth since a month ago. And I get to hear little heartbeat again too.
Went to a christening on the weekend for my two nephews and that was nice. The baby was grooving to the singing in church, maybe we need to go every week since s/he liked it so much!
Bookmarks