Mmm Thai sounds good! I think we are having chinese tomorrow when the rellies come over...
Isnt it great when you get to do the pregnancy thing with a close friend? My friend has just had her 3rd last weekend and it was wonderful to visit them in hospital knowing it will be our turn soon, not feeling sad and depressed about our journey anymore!! Two more friends due before me but not really close ones.
Bugalugs is moving much more strongly now and I can feel the big kicks on the outside of me but DH is never around at the right moment so he is yet to feel it, poor DH, he is hanging out for it. When we see each other at the end of the day he asks how "We" are, not just me.
Person at work who is known for saying the wrong thing today said "how far along are you? Cause you are definately walking like you're pregnant now!" Gee thanks I said! lol. I told her it is because I am tired at the end of the working week and I'm not always that bad. It is funny how everyone likes to comment on your size or waddle or skin or whatever...
Hope you all have a good weekend and hope you are feeling better Mako and Marcellus. Glad you got your results back, finally.
big hugs from Saz
Bookmarks