Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy after miscarriage or loss ~ September 2010

Oh no, Luna,-- I hope that this is just a little spotting. I am thinking of you, hon, and praying that you and the bub are okay.

Luna-I hope it's just a little spotting because bub is snuggling in my thoughts are with you.

Reet-yes the boys are a little excited i told them we still have a little way to go to make sure they don't find any problems and i need to speak to the geneticist about the chance of bub still having SLO with no obvious signs but for now we are cautiously happy although my youngest son said he wanted a boy lol.
    We still wont tell my DH daughter until after the 18th when we have a better idea because she is to fragile and wont cope if it goes bad.

Angelfish-I agree it's a girl phase at the moment when we lost Abbi 14 boys were born around me and now the girls are catching up.

AFM-I slept a lot better and am a little more confident although i keep expecting something bad to happen i just want to get through this next scan and hope the genetcist tells us the chance of bub still having SLO is very unlikely that is what i want to here.OMG! I'M HAVING ANOTHER GIRL.

Ferrals I am so pleased to hear everything is looking fabulous so far woohoo and huge CONGRATULATIONS on expecting a little sister for Abbi and your 3 son's.

Luna I am praying for you its just a little implant spotting as bub digs in nicely.

BBL I can only see the last 2 posts.

ferrals - yay on such good news and on your lil bundle being a girl - Abbie has been looking out for you all this time and she will continue. Here's hoping the 18th comes round fast so that you can see your lil munchkin again

Hi to all our newbies and to everyone else
    xoxox

Ferrals - Oh a little GIRL!!!! That's so lovely. I'm so pleased things are looking positive, I hope you can rest a little easier now hun.

Dory - It's always great to hear from you.... I hope the sleep deprivation phase passes quickly. You're right though there really is no preparing for it, no matter how realistic you are. Sounds like you're a wonderful mother though, just as I knew you would be.

Reet - We leave for melbourne on Monday for a whole week. Yay! I'm looking forward to some cooler weather! I think it's cool that you aren't finding out the sex, now we can be surprise buddies.. lol. My mum has already been sussing out all the cute outfits she can buy.. hehe. My baby bump started to grow around the 11 week mark.. it started as bloatedness, and then continued to grow and grow! Not long till your scan now, yay!

Angelfish - Wow time is flying. I think feb is a great month to be born, mostly because that's my birthday month.. lol. I hope your appointment goes well and you can rest easy!

Luna - Oh hun, I hope everything is ok. Put your feet up.

AFM - Stupid rain has made my austar go bye byes... Now I have to actually do something productive. Ok, off to get DP those beers he ordered. Hehehe

OMG! I just found out my cousin is pregnant and due 2 weeks after me and her brothers wife (my other cousins wife) is pregnant and due the same day as me it's happening all over again that makes 3 with DH skanky niece due 8 days before me everyone gets pregnant around me they end up with babies and i don't what if it happens again i couldnt take it again.

Ferrals ((hugs)) I feel what your saying. This time you will be getting your baby also although the scars of past people having bubs when you should have had Abbi also are still present. A woman I work with is due the same day as me with Twins. So not happy Jan. Its her 3rd pregnancy (will be 4 babies for her although its no5&6) in the time I might manage to get one if I get to take home this bub. Its so not fair. Although I am happy with one baby having twins just seemed like the biggest kick in the guts to me and why couldn't she have choosen another time to have her babies. Although I don't like 70% of the people I work with so her having twins atleast know one will give 2 poo's about me and I might get some peace. ANyway didn't want to vent just intended to say you will get your earthside Princess this time. I guess I am not helping but I do think she is perfect.

Well vent done.

Ferrals - It's a difficult situation. I wish you didn't have to worry about this stuff. It's hard not to worry about the what ifs, I know. Just take it one day at a time, hun and deal with things as they come. I don't know if that helps at all.

Hi Ferrals. I just read your post from your scan. That is great news. So happy for you that everything is looking great. I feel somewhat relieved and it's not even me going through this. I have a huge smile on my face for you sweetie. I know you still have little way to go but so far so good.

Also, congrats on the PINK

Thanks girls only you could listen to me carry on like this i am a stress head maniac at the moment.

hi ladies!!

Luna - oh gosh, im praying it was just a little spotting? has it stopped now ? thinking of you xx

ferrals - oh no! not more skanks!! you poor woman, someone is out to torture you!! but remember your beautiful girl looked strong and healthy yesterday, she is coming to you, she has Abbi watching over her xx

Hi to everyone else!!!

AFM - feeling good so far, cramping is easing which is comforting! Has my 2nd lot of BT's today and HCG is now #591 (17dpo)!! Yayayaya! So its more than doubled in 48hrs so we are wrapped No guarantee's i know, but our nurse said its a good indication that bubs is off to a great healthy start!!

Oh ferrals i can feel ur pain thru what ur writing.. i cant wait til u feel at peace with this pregnancy and u can believe that ur taking ur perfect little girl home.. i hope that time comes sooner rather then later. Thinking of u x

Luna- How are things with u?? Im hoping the bleeding has settled down. I have heard of heaps of ppl getting bleeding around the time that u are and they go on to have perfect babies. Best of luck x

T-hopes- Yay for the great bt results!!! Not long to go til ur scan! How very very exciting! Are u feeling any different yet?? Any real symptoms??

Forshelby- Im glad my tummy isnt the only one that has started coming out so early! Im finally accepting that yes this is my baby belly and i have to learn to love it! So are things better with ur mum now?? Shes getting excited about her new grandchild?? Do u think she will be there for the birth? Going to miss u when u go to melbourne! Or will u be taking ur laptop?

Angelfish- Are u feeling any movement yet?? U have a doppler too dont u? Are u continuously checking babies hb? Im seriously thinking about getting one but just not sure if i wld be able to handle not hearing the hb and getting myself into a panic!

Sorry for no more persies.. i hope everyone is doing really well tho

AFM-I am finally happy to accept that this is a baby belly i am growing.. its not bloatedness from not going to the toilet enough! My mum went to the chemist for me yesterday arvo and got some very mild laxatives for me.. the chemist assured her that they are defintely fine in pg. I had a couple tablets last nite and had a good clean out today.. but my tummy is still bloated! So now atleast i know its not all bloated and yuck from being too clogged up! I can learn to love the new me!

I didnt sleep very well last nite.. well hardly much at all. I started getting a few aches up my neck and head yesterday arvo and it got worse when i tried to go to sleep last nite.. the pillow was hurting my head to lay on! It was awful! I was tossing and turning all night whilst massaging my head trying to release some of the tension. It actually felt like a headachey thing that u get when ur feeling stressed but i dont think im stressed! Its hung around all day and ive still got it now which is a bugger. Hoping it disappears soon or i might book myself in for a good massage or chiropractor session.

Forshelby u were suffering from headaches too werent u.. have they gone yet??

xxx

In a place where Love is what we breathe!

sugar 'n' spice 'n' all things nice!!!

Massive congratulations ferrals!!!!! Blimey!!!! Absolutely fabulous news!!!!!!

ferrals My bf sister who already has five kids is pregante again 5 weeks along due at the end of may all i could think not happiness for her but what if somethign goes wrong with this pregnancy how could i deal. When i was pregnate earlyer this year a cousin of my bf got pregnate and she is due in dec i was due i november 3 its hard but i have good feelings that everything will be fine

reet i felt movement not to long ago and then it stopped. Yes i have a doppler i actually have two the frist one i did not tell me what the beats per min were so i got one that did. Yes it can be nervue recking when you cant find the hb one night it took me 20 mins and it was becosue even though i could not feel her moving she was moving around i found the hb right were i started off

t-hopes i am so happy to hear about your bt it is a good sign and june is a great month of course it my bday month

AFM i still get very nervous when it comes time for the drs i posted recent pics of me on fb and everyone made a comment about how i dont even look pregnate its a good but also bad i want to look pregnate at 22 weeks without feeling movement more then once a week. I know a good hb is a good sign.

Hi girls,

thank you for all your prayers, but I do not have much hope. This feels too much like my last miscarriage. On top of that, I think my symptoms eased up, we all know what that means.

I need to leave this thread for a while. It is very hard for me to read about your pregnancies right now, although I do wish you all very well and I am happy for you. It is just too much of a remainder of what I am missing.

Take care of yourself and your bubs

Quote Originally Posted by Reet View Post

AFM- Not much going on here.. just counting down the days til my scan..6 to go!!
    Did anyone else have bloating from early pregnancy that just didnt end up going away and eventually turned into a baby belly??! I think ive gotta face that this tummy of mine isnt going anywhere.. i have been very constipated (tmi!!) for a few weeks now but in the last couple days ive been having lots of fruit etc so ive been going to the toilet more but the bloatedness isnt going away! I dont like it! I want my flat tummy back or for it to be the baby making it big! i saw my mum yesterday and she told me that its normal for ur tummy to be like this.. that this is the start of a pg tummy.. but i dont get it! I can feel my bump way down lower.. this is a pot belly i have here! Oh i dont know.. guess i just gotta accept that my body is changing

Nite nite all xxx
    Reet,
    My girlfriend is the tiniest little thing and bloated up by about 8 weeks preg. She c/o constipation. And the bloating wasn't low down, it was spread evenly across her abdo. Not a baby bump. She went and had her 12 week scan early because she was worried about her tummy size. lol. Scan was fine. I think that the digestion just slows down so much and even if you get regular again, the bloating may take a bit longer to go down. Keep up with the fluids. I had metamucil tonight but now I know it's got aspartame I'm going to avoid it, I think I'm sensitive to aspartame with headaches. I was having protein shake with it in as well, so I'll experiment and keep away these and see if this H/A goes away. Can't connect it to anything else.

Hey Ferrals - so happy for you. 8 fingers, 2 thumbs, 10 toes. Sounds like your little girl is doing all the right moves for her Mummy and Daddy. Haha, and didn't stop moving for the scan... Happy tears from me. What a journey!

Luna - Fx for you. Make sure you do something really nice and cosy for yourself.

Mildez - Go girl, let it out, vent away.
    still laughing,
    Oh, I better get off the floor now. thanks, needed that.

T-Hopes "AFM - feeling good so far, cramping is easing which is comforting! Has my 2nd lot of BT's today and HCG is now #591 (17dpo)!! Yayayaya! So its more than doubled in 48hrs so we are wrapped No guarantee's i know, but our nurse said its a good indication that bubs is off to a great healthy start!!"
    Great news.

Angelfish - I found out that different Mums feel different amounts of movement because it depends on where the placenta is. If it's anterior, many of the movements are padded. Incububs placenta is posterior, maybe that's why I got the first flutters at 15 weeks, they didn't happen everyday though

Reet - just read your next post, skipping around now, I bet.

timeforafamily- yes it is a anterior placenta which has eased my mind a little i just wish that i was showing just a little more i dont feel that the uturus is were it should be i am 22 going on 23 weeks now

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast