Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss - July 2006 #2

Helllooooo My Lovely Chickens,

FINALLY ! I have seen the OB. I was quite jealous that all the focus was on Jessica and not on ME! LOL. Just kidding. I have been to the vampires and had no less than 6 tubes taken! :eek: and I'm having another BT on Friday to ensure that 'we have a viable pregnancy on board' as my OB said.

He was major apologetic after yesterday. Apparently his lady was 31 weeks, waters broken, no way to stop labour and bub was breech. He said it was very hair-raising but all is going very well today. Phew!

I am to call the OB on Friday so he can run the hcg figures through but he said he's willing to put money on it being ok and he's given me the forms to go and have an u/s!!!! Yay!! He told me to wait until I'm 6.5w but I'm more inclined to wait until closer to 7. I told him I would freak if I went too early and nothing could be seen. He totally understood. I was so chuffed I wanted to kiss him!

I have a mountain of personals to catch up on, which I will do tonight after dinner @ the inlaws. I'm really not sure how long I can avoid it being noticed that I don't eat the shop-bought chickens! LOL. She is a wonderful cook but works til 5pm so she brings home roast chickens and makes us roast vegies. YUMMY!

You girls really are my rock atm because only 3 of my gf's know about this little Bundle. It's getting easier keeping it from my family, but I know they're going to be so mad when we finally do tell them. Alan would skin me alive if I told them.

Love Jayne xoxoxo

When do you get today's BT results ?
    I hope we haven't got to wait till Friday for them

Congratulatiuons again Jayne.

just a quick post

I told Rick just before, it sounded like is was routine with the way i said it lol, he did get a big angry why i hadnt told him before now, and i said i just couldnt, he looked and he and grabbed my hand, and told its ok. But thats it, i dont think he really understands, and am finding it hard to talk to him now about it cos his mum is home, but later tonight i know he will bring it up.
    In my opk=hpt?? post, flowerchild said in there that if my levels are 5 and below its normal, if its 5-15 its iffish and dr still wont say im pg. So im thinking my levels are between 0 and 15, so either, im not pg, im just pg, or i had a 'chemical' pg. and the ultrasound combined with finding out my levels are going to be the only thing thats going to give me answers. **** this is so hard, why cant it ever be simple?

Amy - thankyou, and i will be here (as will we all) when you decide to TTC again. Which is soon isnt it? Thankyou for your post, it gave me the strength to let Rick know. xxoo hugs and kisses now and always, Aunty Nema!

KAB - im so not looking forward to the 'dildo' cam, i didnt even know thats what i was having til i got on here and then just freaked out LOL but like you said, i'll be alright i just need answers more than anything. Thankyou, I know i wouldnt of coped very well if i hadnt told him. Sounds like Rowan is one hell of a great guy!

Jayns - YEAH how exciting for you my sweet, booking a u/s!!! Well done, like the Dr said im sure everything is fine!

An Official Congrats To Jayne, Well Done !!

Naomi Thats good atleast you have told him now, Ricki is very much a thinker as I am sure you already know let him diegest it for a little while and I am sure he will talk to you about it, and it would not have helped with mum getting home either.

and yes I will be joining you all soonish probably in october I think although I am very nervous of trying again it is a daunting thought and I think I will spend my next pg scared well I hope not but I just cant imagine not being worried but I am sure these are natural feelings that we all have in common.

Jayne Congratulations, sounds very posative for you YAY Woohoo

Naomi i hope you get all the answers you need on Thursday when you have your ultrasound i am praying it is all good news for you.
    Having an internal scan is not as bad as it seems. I think it's a lot easier to deal with than having an interanl from your Dr.

Well done Jayne!!! Thank you for your lovely words. I know Caitlyn is fussy (she is my child after all!!) but I am more than ready. I am not convinced I will join you this month. I felt pre-AF weird this afternoon but that has gone again. I guess we'll see in the next few days. I was thinking of testing tomorrow but I may chicken out and just see what eventuates.

Sarah - I have no problem with giving injections, just the receiving!! At least having people like you tell me going slow is better is a little bit of pre-knowledge that will help me manage my dislike of injections. I even had to teach FIL and MIL how to inject FIL with clexane today. Easy to teach but .....

Just watched the SBS (show on miscarriage) which was quite good. Off to finish an assignment that is due tomorrow (procrastinating - I'm VERY good at it) before heading to bed. Had the best phone call tonight. A very good friend of mine has returned from O/S and is 30 weeks pregnant after choriocarcinoma (cancer of the chorionic villi I think - but that area), chemo and drug induced menopause 5 years ago. She created her own miracle after miscarriages and failed IVF so she is my ray of hope. I can't wait to catch up with her on Thursday.

Chat to you tomorrow before the dreaded work beckons on Thursday!!

Hey girls...

I am sorry it has been such a long time since I have chatted but I have had to take some time away knowing that I will not be joining you all again...but please don't feel sad for me because i am able to share my special baby dust with you all
    Plus my DH has been on holidays for 5 weeks and we have been scrubbing walls and cleaning the house properly and doing all the home maintenance stuff...and we had a car accident 4 weeks ago, we weren't hurt but our car was towed away and we are still waiting for it to be repaired am hopeful we can pick it up tomorrow...a lady decided to do a uturn in the middle of the highway straight into us...my door(passenger) was caved in and front , I was trappped and had to climb out thru the back...lucky we have a kia carnival, just got to the kids and we all piled out the sliding door..other car was written off!! To make matters worse we were on our way to Dad's(2 1/2 hours away( for a holiday and didn't even make it to the next town!!!We had the trailor on too!! I t was a mess!! Needless to say , Dad came and picked us all up and we went anyway...

So I have had some pretty full on weeks...no car since 6th June! Except for a mate who had a apare 4 weel drive(cause he is selling it) and has lent it to us to use from last friday onwards...what a fantastic thing to do...must give them a really good xmas pressie!! Anyway will endeavour to keep chatting to you all and spreading my special baby dust.....((((blow))) catch it girls...it's for good luck!!

Jan xx

Hi Again,

Jayne, Congratulations Again!

Naomi, I am really glad that you feel a little bit better after telling your DH, Hang in there Thursday is getting closer (i know that even if it was in 5 minutes it wouldnt be close enough). Do you think that your DH will be able to accompany you to the scan? Like someone said before just for him to hold your hand would be better than going on your own.....

Amym, I am sorry for the loss of your baby and yes it defiantely is scary when you TTC again and go through another pregnancy. Thats why BB is such a great source of support (as i am sure that you already know). I lost Katelyn at 18 weeks and i dont think that i would have made it through Lucy's pregnancy semisane without the help of the girls that are on this site. We are all here to help each other and we will all make it on to have as many healthy babies as we want.

Catch you guys tomorrow.

Love Sarah xx

*Beccy* Guest

Jayne ~ honey, congratulations on the great OB app!!!

I can't wait to hear the HCG levels. And, I know exactly what you mean about going to and u/s too early!!! I know you've been a busy bee, will chat to you soon.
    Beccy

Thanks Sarah,
    and I couldn't agree with you more this site has helped me through some tough times, I think it was kinda fate that I joined when I did as I mc in Dec too @ around 4 weeks pg and I just would not have known what to think or do if it were'nt for some very helpfull advice here, as I always thought it will never happen to me and in April was one of the hardest times I have faced I am so thankfull I did not have to go it all alone, I now understand more about pg and m/c not that I will ever understand the why's and it is so heartbreaking but gaining strength to think about TTC again is all thanks to you girls as I know I will have support and we can all do this together although I really hope all of you have BFP by the time I ttc,

big hugs and babydust to you all I am praying that each and everyone of you get the BFP you hope for very very soon

*MWA*

Hi gals,

Not much time for personals, just a quick shout out to Jayne - whoo hooo everything sounds so positive!! Will be waiting for your bt results.

Michelle - I pray its a bfp for you matey - test tomorrow morning!

Sarah - thank you for you kinds words, im sure i will need all the support I can get around EDD (29 July).

Me - af is now red flow, so its a bfn for me! But I have some good news..... the couple I told you about yesterday that announced their pg...well...they asked me to be godmother!! Yipeee. I cried when they asked me. I cant wait.

Have a great day..
    Lisa

Well, I'm not the bearer of good news. POAS with FMU today - BFN. So I guess I am just waiting for AF to arrive. Only 3 clomid cycles to go until who knows what. A little down, obviously, but I had a feeling this would be the result yesterday. It looks like you and I will be cycle buddies again Lisa.

Chin up Mich - you dont have af yet my love, so it could still be a BFP for you. Remember Ms Jayne had a bfn too and now look at her!! I'll keep praying for you my sweets.

Thanks Lisa. I have no doubt they will arrive though. You know how you just have that AF feeling. Next month. The sun has to come out eventually. But all prayers are greatfully accepted.

Morning Girls,

Lisa, i'm so sorry to hear the AF arrived for you. I really thought that this was your month....

Girls i have a question for you.
    On Monday i had sharp shooting pains through my right bb, and yesterday it was in my left (but a bit duller) and by last night they just felt strange. Today, they are both hurting. Usually when i get AF my nipples are really sore for a day or two, but this pain seems to right inside my bb's and my nipplea aren't too bad. Normally you don't even remember that you have breasts. Now i know that they are there from the way they feel.........any ideas anyone?????

So sorry that af has turned up for you guys. I was so looking forward to a few more moving over to the pg ark. I will be keeping some seats warm for you all so dont get to comfy in here ok!!

Big hugs to you all.

Good Morning Ladies,

Michelle - I'm so sorry about the BFN, but it aint over just yet my lovey! Until you have AF you're still in there with a chance! LOL at Caitlyn being your child because she's picky! See! She is just choosing the best that there is! Can you ask her though, if she can find a child that sleeps through the night from birth can it be sent my way please?

Lisa - Sorry to hear that AF has paid you an unwelcome visit. Grrrr. It's just not fair! I was holding very high hopes for you this month! I hope that you're not overly disappointed, there is always next month. Next month would bring you an April baby & that's when the weather has cooled down so lets hope!!

Naomi - Well done for telling your man what's been going on. It's tomorrow that you have your dildo cam surprise isn't it? I'm sorry, we must look on the funny side of it to get through it. I'm thinking your Dr is certain that you're not pg because I doubt he'd order an internal u/s if you were? I'm still not sure on his logic about not telling you the hcg though?

Nola - I can't believe how quick your ticker is zooming on by! You'll be nursing a little bundle in your arms quicker than you can say 'I'll have the epidural thanks'. Are you going to find out the sex of the lovely Treacle? I bet you're starting to get a little tum-tum! How cool is that!!!

Shan - I have had shooting pains in my bb's too, so maybe, just maybe this is your month too!!! Where are you in your cycle?

Sarah - Thanks for the congratulations. How much longer until I can say the same to you???

Me - Well, yes, unfortunately I"m not going to know any hcg levels until Friday! Bummer. But you can't rush these things I guess. I'm quite a bit nervous, especially after watching the show on SBS last night. Hands up who bawled when the bubba was born at the end? ME ME ME!!! I'm feeling so blergh today. I get some dizzy moments too, so I'm taking them all as good signs. I just had a panic attack though that I was having twins. My dad thought Jessica was going to be a twin, so I'm hoping like crazy that this one isn't a twin! LOL. My mum has taken Jess & my niece out for the day. One of the first times I've been happy to wave Jessica goodbye! I'm just feeling so yuck. I was going to go out shopping for the day, but I just can't muster it. I want to curl up on my bed and die. My insides feel like they're on the spin=cycle of the washing machine and I just want to switch it off. Me very nasty to DH. He is desperate for bding and I'm just too yuck to do it. So I told him the dr told me yesterday that because of the m/c, no bding til 16w! He believes me too. My gf was told no bding til 16w so I"m not entirely lying. I think I'm going to go run myself a spa and have a nice cup of tea. I'm so happy to feel so sick but so not impressed at the same time.

Love jayne

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast