Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss October 2007 ~ #2

Hi Starrysky, sorry to hear that AF arrived . Sending you a big and good luck for this cycle!

thanks penny, I am really feeling quite crappy at the moment, have got the worst af cramps, so tired, I am in bed with the laptop and I think I will have a little catnap soon.
    have to work tomorrow which is a good thing as it forces me to get off my bum and stop feeling sorry for myself, also I have to smile and talk to all the customers and most times faking it makes it real.
    sorry I am having a boo hoo moment, hopefully when I am back i will be in a beter mood.
    hope you all have a fantastic day.
    xxx

Hi STARRYSKY,

Sorry to hear that AF arrived. I am waiting for AF to hopefully not show but if
    it does in the next day or so we can be cycle buddies OK
    I am on day 28 today and waiting !!

Take care
    AnnaBelle

Hi everyone else don't worry Monday is almost over !!

Oh what does av stand for???

Hi girls,

I am here to spread the babydust. I would like to see you all over in the PAML thread quick smart. There is plenty of room for you all.
    BABY DUST for you all and hope you all catch that egg really soon.

Hi Annabelle, Av is avatar. Little Pic in the signature.

Hi everyone! Dammit! I wrote a BIG email to you all and lost it grrrrr.
    so here we go quick as I can manage.
    Kaib: Hang in there I had two M/C's in a row and am now 8 weeks tomorrow sometimes it is down to bad luck! I too thought I would need tests and stuff.
    Treelo: How's things with you? hope you get that BFP soon.
    Starrysky: Sorry AF showed up I'm sure next month will be your Month.
    Beaksie: How you doing Hun....hoping next month is your month too.
    As for me: I am throwing up ALL the time.....it's horrendous....everything sets me off smells of food,soap,deordorant you name it I can't bear it,I know it's a good sign for me but I really had forgotton how bad this gets.
    My latest HCG went from just under 10,000 to 71,000 so I am happy about that I am sure I will be having a Baby in June now
    Anyhow gotta go am feeling really really sick! Sending you all lots of Baby Dust and positive vibes and look forward to seeing you ALL in the PAML thread! -x-

Hey Dawnee - thanks for that. I'm really hoping that it's just two servings of "bad luck" in a row, so am hoping for the "third time lucky". At this stage I can say that I'm just going to hold out for a few more months before seeking further tests - I want to see how this acupuncture goes; so far so good in terms of bringing on some good signs (have got way more CM this month than ever before!). Hope you are going strong - the ms is a good sign you know!!!

Thanks Beaksie for letting me know what av means- oh that reminds me i will have to try and fancy up my posts they look very plain compared to all you girls - i did try and get a ticker on when i was pregnant but i couldnt get the damn thing to work!! Maybe that was a sign !!
    Any tips would be much appreciated about creating a nicer signature!!

dawnee & jenjams - thank you for being so thoughtful - we all are looking forward to joing you soon - best wishes for a great pregnancy despite the m/s!

Hello everyone else Penny, treelo, STARRYSKY, lizjessie, missbelinda, kaib ....
    everyone!!

Me - well day 28 and it is not here yet!! but I am trying, trying, trying so hard not to build myself up only to be disappointed..previous AF arrived on day 32 and the month before it was day 28... temps are still good so I am still in with a little chance here.

Bye for now
    AnnaBelle

Hi Annabelle- it's all sounding really good for you this month. I will keep my fingers crossed that AF stays away.
    I had a little trouble with my ticker too, but its easy when you know how. If you look up lilypie, choose your ticker etc. When it comes to copying and pasting, choose the 2nd option (i think). Thats where I was stuffing it up. The avatars are created by the mods, but you have to be a platinum member.
    Dont know if this helped. Hope you're good.

Annabelle - I sooooo hope that AF stays away for you!!!!
    Starrysky - hope that you are feeling better today and that you breeze through work today
    Thanks Jenjams and Dawnee for spreading Babydust - Dawnee, congrats on the good results and I hope that your m/s goes away soon... thanks for visiting!
    Hi to Beaksie and Kaib and everyone else
    Nothing to report here, I am on day 9, I haven't even updated my ff chart... can't be bothered!
    I am sure this temporarylethargie will lift around O time...

Hey everyone....just wanted to drop in and say g'day!
    Nothing happening here on the ttc front. I have little hope for this month unless we're talking immaculate conception cause 1. I really can't be bothered 2. Dp will be away for work
    I think with our big move impending but as yet unconfirmed, Im a bit of a stress head atm anyway. I think we'll put the whole thing on the backburner til after xmas. I will still be keeping up with all of you though, want to see lots of Bfps floating around. Won't do personals today, but a big hi to you all. Hope this month is going to plan,and your getting more action than me!(lol)

Hi everyone,

DAY 29 TODAY AND NO AF TO SPEAK OF!!!!

Going to hold off testing for a little longer!!

Have a great day girls.

AnnaBelle

hello everyone - i have started bleeding this morning - looks like im having M/C #2!!

Oh Hj, I hope your bleeding passes and your pg continues. I'm sending you all the best wishes I can possibly muster, Im sorry....
    Big hugs to you and your partner.

hj1981 i am so sorry, thinking of you hun.

annabelle how the hell are you so patient??? I would have tested at least 3x by now, sounds good though, fingers (and toes etc....) crossed for you!

hi beaksie! big hugsto you too chickie, hope you arent stressin that head of yours too much. any news on the move as yet?

penny, thanks for that, work wasnt too bad, got up late this morning though, just could not get out of bed! i think i am having an iron defficiency problem what with af and all, feeling very dizzy this morning andam having very heavy af too. yuk!yuk!yuk! go away....please. (af not you!)

hiya kaib whats happening? any good news?

hello and biggest of hugsto all I have missed, am counting the days till af leaves the building, be interesting to see how long (or short) this cycle will be. had high hopes for the last one....oh well...must keep practising!

thankyou dawnee and jemjams for dropping in and sprinkling some of that baby dust around, hope you girls are travelling well.
    see yas later
    xxx

Hi Starrysky, and everyone else! (can't half tell I love this litte dude!)
    Well Im very excited. Have finally got a date for our move WOOO HOOO!!!
    Though nothings booked yet (like flights and removalists) wer'e meant to be out of here on the 14/12/07!!! Im going home for Xmas.
    You've got no idea how huge his is for me, to finally be home and out of stinkin Port Hedland. Ok, getting the picture??
    As for the TTC stuff, well thats a whole other issue. Staribg to think Ive got hormone issues after last months ridiculous cycle. I dont think Ive O'd yet, at day 15, and Ive got pimples around the side of my face that I NEVER get. Thankfully you cant really see them, but I know they're there and keep picking. Yuk! Anyway, as I said, thats all on the backburner till I get home.
    Still cant believe it. Feel like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. No place like home...No place like home..
    Sorry about my nonsense post, hope you're all great

Ok sorry, got a bit excited there...

thats great beaksie!!! woo hoo for you!!! so where is home? melbourne?
    funny you mentioned the zits... i have them too, on the side of my face/ jaw line area, those tiny annoying sore ones, that as soon as you touch them get bigger, hate em!
    so are you not worrying about ttc till you go home? or should i say not thinking actively about it? D oes that soundrude? cos its not meant too, sorry.
    anyway, i am so happy for you.
    i am sooo excited, i loooove xmas!!
    xxx

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast