Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ April 2009 #2

oh and good luck at the dentist

Default New ruitine

Feeling Like a test tube! AGAIN

Now I only have 1 estrogen pill morning and night instead of 2. I will be in for a FET on the 8th of May which is so soon I think I waited a month last time (could be wrong)

Why do they always change things? is the process really getting better or they playing with us? hmmmmmm I know in different states different things happen but I want to know WHY. Now I'm sounding like my 3 year old nephew... but why?!?

I am excited though. I'm hoping DP can have an RDO to attend this one (hasn't been able to yet). I think I'll have the day off too this time. I know it makes no difference but it would be nice relax and let things settle down over the weekend.

hope everyone else is settled and doing well

Gee, it has been quiet in here today compared to the last few days.

Greenslw - Having the day off to relax sounds like a good idea.

boble - Glad you didn't have to fork out the cash as what you are saving for is so much more important. I you get some answers to help you get closer to having your forever baby.

cherished - I had to laugh when I read your post as I rang up my DH is tears as well! It was so bad and I felt awful that I couldn't just put up with it. Then I was stressing that being upset would hurt the baby. Now I know panadol is safe I won't put myself (or DH or peanut) through it next time

Mollycat - You have made me feel so much better! I was totally freaking out about the back pain but I have read it is completely normal. It is to do with your uterus growing and pelvis tilting which effects your posture. You wouldn't think that would happen in this early stage! It went into more detail but in a nutshell lower back pain is common in early pg (about 50% of women experience it). I've had stomach twinges, I have only had the one really bad headache which was more like a migraine. I have been more tired than normal but not as bad as last time. I have had a little nausea on and off as well which I didn't get as early on last time so I am hoping that is a good sign. My DH is being very cautious as well and it's only the last couple of days he has been getting excited. I think we both just want to get it confirmed at the Dr's before we start getting ahead of ourselves (iykwim?) Gee I hope we can be belly buddies, I would only be about a week behind!

Shortcake - Most of the girls have answered your question about testing. I brought bulk tests from the internet so I could test as often as I wanted. That way if I got a BFN I could prepare myself (as best I could) for AF. Good luck sweetie

AFM - Well I rang and spoke to the nurse at my FS office today and she arranged for me to pick up a blood test request at lunch today. So I went and had the blood test done which means my FS will have the results when I see him at 3 tomorrow. At least we will know one way or another a day sooner which I think DH and I both need (and it will put you girls out of your misery). Also I will be able to discuss some anxieties I have and hopefully he can reassure me. If I do get my BFP I am going to find out my levels but will try not to read too much into them as I don't really know how far along I would be (as I have o between days 17-22 before) so if they are low it could be because I am not as far along as I think. That is how I am going to think anyway. I am starting to believe it more, the nurse laughed at me when I said I had done 4 tests and said that while you can get a negative when you are pg (from testing too early) you can't really get a positive unless it is a positive.

Going to my best friends house for dinner tonight (she is looking after me while DH is away) so I may not get back to post tonight but I will log in tomorrow afternoon and let you know how I went. I I can announce my official BFP!

Evening everyone

Mel YAY I can't wait to hear how you went tomorrow and will be looking out for you official BFP

Greenslw take the advise from the queen of relaxation and self pampering..... Have an RDO or a day off at every chance you can get

Jen, coco and the other girls..... where are you today? Dont tell me you actually have a life outside of bb I miss you

hi there everyone. i hope you have all had a good day - it has been quiet in here today.

I think i forgot to say thank you to everyone with your kind words of luck and encouragement for testing.. WTH - a big thank you to you for sharing your experience with me

Guess I better be off.. I am looking forward to see what my temp is tomorrow morning - lol , seems sad that my temps taking at 7am is the highlight of my day I meant to buy a hpt to do tomorrow morning, just so i know if i should go ahead with the appointment, otherwise I would canx or check to see what testing can be done while preg... but i left my entire hand bag at home today - no mobile, no money... no chinese herbs haha... so i guess I will just have to go into it as if we are not preg. and then if we are - go from there and our baby is a sticky one this time around.

Ok... enough from me for now. much love to all xx

Angry

I am soooooooo fuming right now We are in the last 6 days before sealing the deal on selling our house in Mackay and the real estate agent just called and said "Um there's a dark cloud over the settlement...there's still a tenancy agreement in place and it doesnt expite until September and the contract was signed by the buyers as 'vacant possession'..." cue me wanting to punch something...

I got out the file and found the tenancy agreement and it was signed 2 days before we had confirmation that our baby died not by us (thank god) but the real estate agent said that they were informed to not renew any lease agreements because the house was on the market for sale and would probably be bought by owner occupiers.

So DH has said he informed them of this also and they should have had a letter sent out to the tenant. I am raying: sooo hard that there was a mix up somewhere...I know that no matter what it wasnt any fault of ours..I know whos bloody fault it is. If it doesnt go through Im going to be SO MAD! Why leave it up until now if you knew the lease was there in FEB!!$&$^%&$%^&#^%&#$^ ARRGHGHGHGHGGHGHGH!!!!!!

Im glad im PMSing at the moment because Im certainly in the mood for a fight with IDIOT real estate people...

oh no Coco - I hope you are able to get it all sorted out

ahhhhhhh coco you've given me a laugh! Not that I'm laughing at you.... But not with you (cause you're not laughing) hmmm I can just relate iykwim Sometimes people just [email protected]%k up! DH and I moved into the house we built a short time ago (Nov 08) and each time soemthing didn't go our way we were totally mad!!! BUT it all turned out for the best and we love the end result.... If I had a $ for each time the plan had to be changed I'd be able to buy that GHD I've been wanting THEN when we were about to move into the house and out of our rental property the real estate rings us up and says we need to move out in a week because she'd signed a lease with someone else! So we were about to kill her (over the phone!) as she had told us we could stay in the rental until we needed to move out otherwise we would have been homeless! SO the girl who was moving in after us just needed to find somewhere else to stay for a week but we did let her move her stuff into the garage so it involved a bit of trust on both our parts. ANYWAY back to you.... I thought if a property was sold that was tenanted the new owners could give them notice (like 4 weeks or something)and they would have to move out?

Re PMS I can't stand chewing at the best of times (you know the sloppy in your ear stuff OMG arggggggggg), but at that time of the month DH knows to stay clear when eating (not that he slopps) anyway yesterday my boss was slopping an apple and I wanted to KICK HIM IN THE HEAD! Just thought I would share that hehehehehe

Good evening ladies!

Cherished - OMG with the chewing! It drives me nuts at that time of the month!! I feel so horrible when Im mean to DH but it is just so loud! I know it isnt actually but it seems it... Funny!

Boble - glad you have some ideas of where to go and feel a bit more hopeful with finding out a cause. xxoo

Coco - I think we may be slightly similiar in trying times... We might be TTC buddies!! And then bb... Lovely......

Mel - good luck tomorrow! Ill be thinking of you!

Greenslw- Yeah that it si shorter, maybe that means answers quicker! Glad your excited and good luck!

AFM-
    From the opk's I havent o'd yet.. I thought this wekend owould be about right anyway...
    Ive been temping its been consistently 36. 8 or 36.9 but I dont know what that really means... ANy ideas? I should chart but I havent started and am just temping for curiousity anyways (she says but she is writing it down)!!

Dh bought me a lovely pair of pearl earrings "just incase I dont get my pearl straight away.."
    Cute - plus I love pearls so Im not complaining.......

ENjoy the next 2 days and then a weekend!! Not that I need one!

xxoo

Goof morning... oops, I mean good morning! Obviously, my fingers aren't working quite as fast as my head yet! How's my fabulous bb girls? I'm sorry that I never made it back for persies yesterday--DF stole the computer from me all night!

Anyhow, have to get DS2 off to school--and today is also his b-day! So I'll be back for persies after I drop him off at school. Talk soon!

Ok, I've got DS's cupcakes delivered, his present wrapped, and cake in the oven... even have the beds made! Woo-hoo, I'm on a roll! Now, onto persies....

coco--RB stands for Rat [email protected]@rd... we figured that it shouldn't be called AF (unless you want her) because no woman would inflict that curse on another woman--only a man would do something like that--so RB seems more fitting! lol.... I would also recommend trying B6 to help lengthen your LP--it helped mine by 2-3 days, which can make all the difference! There is some already in most prenatal vitamins, but I take extra each day. When I stopped taking it for 1 month, my LP was shortened by 2 days, so I went right back on them. Hope that you get the house settlement issue resolved soon! *hugs*

mollycat--Glad you enjoyed the video... but don't give DF any ideas! the last thing I want to be pressured about is a skydive wedding! lol....

boble--Best of luck with your phone appt. today with Sydney IVF! *hugs* Had to LOL at naked skydiving... another idea that I don't want put into DF's head! Actually, funnily enough, I believe they do naked skydives here every year--but don't think DF would ever have anything to do with that! He complains enough when his pants flap around in the breeze!

I had a little msg. from ff saying that the chart had changed due to no CM notations... but when you're BD'ing for all those days in a row, sometimes it's hard to tell what's CM and what's DF's leftovers! (LMAO) So I went back to CD12 and put watery CM, and nothing happened. So then I went back and put watery CM for CD11, too... and it changed my O day to CD11! Looks like it could be true, tho, when you look at the temps... also still gives me the same conception score as before, (good) and the same EDD as before, which is Jan 03, 2010. Plus, it gave me a solid coverline instead of a dotted one! So now I'm happier.... no way I believed that I O'ed on CD17! Pffffft! You can always manually override yours if you believe that it's wrong, which I still do! Guess we'll see what happens with your temp this morning, eh?

and big *hugs* for Rhi, smi, & Mannie!

megsmum--Glad you had a peek at the video, that's why I posted it here--to share with everyone! Big *hugs* and bellyrubs!

Mel--I'm anxiously awaiting for you to put me out of my misery! Best of luck and for your BT results!!!

sunny--No persies are lame persies! *hugs*

charm--Enjoy your massage and your positive new outlook on TTC! Big *hugs*

Shortcake--I believe that 12DPO is usually a pretty safe date to test. Got my

cherished--NO, I don't have a life outside of bb... I just have a computer thief of a DF! After pacing the floors all night waiting, I finally went to bed at 9:00! If I can't have my bb, then I'm going to bed! *stomps foot!* lol.... no seriously!

sally--If you've got your temps written down, you should start up a chart on ff to pacify all those chart stalkers out there! (Not for my benefit, of course, just theirs! ) It's really hard for me to give advice on temps if I can't see it on a chart, KWIM? The pearl earrings sound lovely--how sweet of DH to get them for you just 'in case'! *hugs*

[email protected], just got called to the school to do popcorn early... the other girl that usually helps got called in for noon duty! Hah! Better her than me! I'll take popcorn over lunch duty anyday!

Think I'm caught up on persies so far, but will try to bbl for more....

Good afternoon Gurlies!

In for a quick hello...

Had an u/s today Nahla is in the 61st percentile for her growth/gestation age!The sonographer commented that she has really long legs...they are measuring a week and a half older than the rest of her...welp her dad is 6' 7"...she weighs 1lb 7oz...I am soooo excited! A little concerned though because my placenta is very low ([email protected] anterior placenta)it is currently 1cm from cervix and they want it 2 cm to be able to deliver vaginally...good news is there is plenty of time left for it to move up...

Okay enough about us...have a wonderful day ladies!

Morning everyone,

OMG, I feel sick with nerves about my appointment today. Don't know how I will concentrate on work this morning! I am just so scared he is going to tell me no, sorry you are not pg you were just imagining things and all the tests were wrong!

Wish me luck girls, think I might need it!

Hope everyone has a great day

Mel - I wish you all the luck in the world today! What time is your appoint today so I can be sending positive vibes? xox

Boble - Good luck with the phone appoint today. I hope they can shed some light for you. xox

Good luck today Mel! Remember, no AF = excellent chance that you are pg LOL

Jen - Happy birthday to DS2!

Coco - GRRRRRR to your real estate agent! I hope you can get it sorted somehow before September.

to all the other lovely ladies here!

Quote Originally Posted by erybery View Post
    Mel - I wish you all the luck in the world today! What time is your appoint today so I can be sending positive vibes? xox

Boble - Good luck with the phone appoint today. I hope they can shed some light for you. xox
    3pm! Thanks erybery and Megsmum. Yes, I thought today AF is 4 days late so that has to be a good sign! But it has tricked me before.....

Better go, running so late for work.......

Mel-- These are for you! and LOTS of for a sticky BFP!!!

mel & boble - good luck girls!!!

jen - happy bday again to DS again and Happy Earth Day!!!

mollycat - so happy for you hun.

mo3B - big big big hugs for you!!!

hello and hugs to everyone else!!

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast