Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ December 2006 #2

Yes yes it is exciting.... I am feeling fine Infact excellent!! Hopefull that changes and I get some reasuring m/s

How about you my belly buddy How are you?

hehehehehe ..belly buddies...thats so great!

No real m/s here, but v sore bbs, and i get a serious case of the zzzzz's by 3.00pm. Oh and certain smells put me off. And guess what? Im off coffee tooo! Now that is serious - I normally have 5 cups a day. Oh and some cramping which I hear is a good sign of bubs burrowing in for the long haul! Oh sweets I cant wait for us to grow together!!

I just pray that all the other lovelies can come and join us in the very near future!!

OMG Tanya thats fabulous news. Congratulations to you sweet. I'm so very excited and happy for you.WELL DONE. I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy and am sending you lots and lots and lots and lots of sticky BLUE vibes

Lisa I'm glad you are doing great too.

Tanya - Congratulations! That is wonderful news, how are you feeling?

Looks like there is going to be a BFP every few days leading up to Christmas - who's next?

Thanks everyone for all your support, I feel a bit calmer this morning for getting it off my chest.

Kerry - Hong Kong for christmas sounds wonderful. Have a great time!

Thanx girls you are all fantastic and I hope there is a BFP every couple of days in here... there has been a lack of them the last couple of weeks.

I couldn't resist the chance to jump on the net at the library when retuning some books Who can live with out BB..?

Tanya

Oh Tanya, i'm so thrilled for you...Congratulations...Go team Blue...xxxx

Okay, who's next.....???????

Belinda - Big Hugs to you sweets, but as you are feeling better today, i won't say too much, as the girls have already been a wonderful support. But, I will say that over time, it will get easier, but every day that goes past, you will think of your angel. Mine has been gone for nearly 3 years now, and not a day goes past that i don't think of him/her. Some days it's with happiness, that i know s/he is watching over us, and other days it's with sadness and it leaves me in tears wondering what could have been, but i know that s/he is always in my heart and i will never forget....an example is that DH came home from work last night in tears because he'd just found out that his 95yr old grandfather had been rushed to hospital and they don't know how much longer he will be with us, and the first thing i said to him was that if he does pass, then we know that he'll be with our angel in heaven and knowing that our angel would no longer be alone up there bought us both comfort....we're all hear for you hun...sending you lots of cyber hugs..xxxx

Mako - Vent away hun. You are definately in for a tough time, but we'll all be there in spirit holding your hand, and you'll be fine...bug hugs to you too!!

Hi everyone else....hope you're all doing okay...xxxx

morganj Guest

Good Afternoon Ladies

Sorry for not posting for so long - life is crazy this time of year!

Lisa and Tanya - am so so excited for you both - congratulations to you! Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!!!

Belinda - am so sorry you are feeling this way. My m/c was ten weeks ago and I still have days of feeling very raw. Take care of yourself hun - thinking of you!

Well I tested and of course a BFN but still no sign of AF. Just lots of cramps and extremely tired.
    Last edited by morganj; December 13th, 2006 at 08:47 PM.

Tanya that is SENSATIONAL news! Well done to you & all the best for the months ahead.

Tanya - congratulations!
    It is so good to hear the Christmas BFPs!!

Belinda - I am thinking of you. I know it is hard at the moment and it feels like the pain will never end, but time does heal and while you will never forget, it will get easier. It is natural to still feel very raw at the moment and to not want to see anyone, and it is a hard time of year to be going through this. Just give yourself all the time you need and cry whenever you want to. We are all thinking of you and are here for you whenever you need to let it all out.

Kerry - have a great time in Hong Kong.

Lisa - glad to hear that things are going swimmingly!!

Mako - that is tough. I am thinking of you.

Well, I think I may be O'ing today, or else maybe tomorrow. After having silly wacky cycles for the last few months after coming off BCP, it seems the m/c may have straightened them out again! Of course, I may be speaking too soon, and have not been temping properly as I expected this cycle to be another long one, and we had decided to not TTC this cycle. But..... we BD'ed on Sun night, so if I am O'ing, there is a chance of p/g anyway, so I am thinking maybe we should just give it a go tonight and see what happens....

Oh, I forgot to say that i remember to take my temp this morning .... YAY for me...lol, and AF has left the building, so time to get serious.

Well, Congratulations to you Tanya and Lisa! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

I don't know when I will join you guys again for a while but I hope it is soon. I will talk to my doctor of when we can start again. I know it only happened 2 days ago but I want to be pregnant again so badly. I know that most of you know what that feels like. I am also terrified but hopefully that will calm down a little with time and reassurance from the doctor. I know they say to wait til your 1st period, but other than an EDD, why wait. I will if she recommends it but if anyone has any imput please tell me so. My midwife told me after Dawson that we could try anytime when we were ready but I don't know if it's different with a miscarriage. Any advice is appreciated.

Good Luck to rest of you ladies!! I wish you a bunch of BFP really soon!

Hi Missy, once again, i'm so sorry for your loss....As for when to start, i'd say wait until at least you've got AF again, and then whenever you are ready....it's really up to you. Once you've had AF you kind of know that everything is gone and things are back to normal (hormone wise), so it's then a matter of when it feels right for you. HOWEVER, wait and see what your OB says and make your decision from there...We're thinking of you hun, and you don't have to leave us if you don't want to. We'd love for you to stay, TTC or not...xxxxxxx

Hi everyone, just popping in to see how everyone is going.

Tanya, congatz matey, I am so thrilled for you. Sending you tonnes of *blue sticky vibes*

Shan, how are you going?? Good luck with the temping, I really hope you are announcing BFP in few weeks.

Belinda, to you. I wish there was something I could do to take away your pain.

Oh Missy hun I am so very sorry for your loss and agree with everything Shan told you huge hugs to you sweety.

Megan76 Guest

Talking

YAY!! WELL DONE TANYA!! AUGUST IS A GREAT MONTH FOR A BABY!
    Lisa - I am off to find a ticker!!
    Missy - heaps of hugs your way....we were told to wait one cycle then go for it! Mind you i waited 8 weeks, one snuck through, had a chemical preg, then next cycle was pregnant again!! The body works in mysterious ways, good luck!

Thanks Kazz, i'm fine. Still got your booties under my pillow, so it's only a matter of time now...xxx

Megan76 Guest

Just testing if my ticker worked!

Shan, glad you are going ok. I will be keeping everything crossed and really hope my booties bring you a BFP. Sprinkling some extra for you to put with the booties.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast