Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ July 2006 #4

Michelle, good luck with the bdfest matey. I reeallllllyyyyy hope you are announcing a BFP in the next couple of weeks.

Belle - I hope the bleeding stops soon. With my first m/c I bled for 27 days and was not very well as a result. Sure hope yours stops.

Thanks Kazz. I hope so too

Hi gals,
    Sure is queit in here......

Michelle - ooohhhh sounds like your body is in perfect condition to catch the eggy. Im hoping and praying for you!

Sarah - Yes you are right about the lead up being worse than the actual edd itself. Ive heard that bd'ing for most of the month can help as we can often misjudge our fertile time. Im hoping that this new approach works But I tell you what, last DH was too tired and said 'havent we got enough storage from yesterday?' LOL!! I used an opk and it was neg so I gave him the night off

Moglie- any news? Did you test?? Oh hun ive got everything crossed for you.

Belindaleen - how are you missy?? I see your ticker is progressing nicley! Bummer about you feeling sick though, hopefully it will settle in the second tri.

Thanks Nola and Kazz for the baby dust - Jayne was our last graduate- we need another one soon so bring on the baby dust!

Big hello to everyone else

Well I tested and it was a BFN. I am very disappointed.

I'm still having the hot flushes, so will just have to wait and see. I dont believe these tests, either I'm pregnant or going through menopause really early. Will just have to wait and see what tcm says tomorrow. Its very disheartening.

Hope everyone else is having a great day.

goldilocks Guest

Good morning ladies!

Welcome Kristy! I'm so sorry for your loss. You couldn't have a found a nicer bunch of ladies to share the journey with. Everyone here is just so wonderful. BTW, I had a little look at your website...it's a very touching tribute to your little girl

Moglie, I'm sorry to hear you got a BFN. Your symptoms still sound promising to me! I got a BFN before a BFP so here's hoping it was just a little early. Remember that it ain't over until the fat lady sings!

Lisa, keep up that BDing! You're bound to catch the egg this month with all that action! LOL How are you feeling after Saturday, hon? I hope things are a little easier for you now.

Sarah, how are you going? I think it's great that you're so positive about this month. And just because it's your first month of really trying, doesn't mean it won't happen straight away! I know what you mean about not wanting to be too impatient though. I was hoping that I'd be one of the lucky ones to fall pg within a few weeks of the D&C but alas, it wasn't to be. My allergy isn't to food, it's a reaction to chemicals. I was cleaning the bathroom with Nifty or something similar a few months ago and I got the same reaction Oh well, any excuse to get out of cleaning! LOL

Michelle, good luck with catching that egg! YAY for O pains too! The cycle I conceived is when I had very strong O pains so I think it's a very good sign for you.

Keen, how are you going honey? Yeah I'm really over the bleeding. It's been 21 days since the D&C and it's still going! Oh well, I just figure that my body is doing a really good job of cleaning itself out in preparation for the next bubba

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Bel - maybe you should start using natural cleaning products like vinegar, baking soda and lemon? I use alot of natural things around the house where I can. I hope the bleeding settles soon love. Maybe ask your dr if your concerned, as we are all different its hard to gauge it against other people's experiences.

Sarah - ohhh I didnt realise you were officially trying! Well then wishing you a BIG FAT POSITIVE soon!!

Moglie - oh hun, sorry you got the bfn, but it could still be early. If no af, then try again in a couple of days. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you sweety.

Where is everyone else today??? HELLOOOOOO......... hehehehe

Thanks Lisa, I still no sign of AF so my fingers, toes and everything is staying crossed. I think still having the hot flushes could be a good sign, but have to wait and see.

What do you use the vinegar, baking soda & lemons for cleaning? Probably not really part of this thread but I am curious because I am changing my cleaning products, detergents, powders etc to ones that are less toxic and contain less chemicals because I know they're not exactly friendly to humans or the environment and I wouldn't want to put what we use in contact with anything that has been sprayed, washed etc with chemicals.

Hope everyone is going well today.

Moglie...Its still good that you have no af signs .... fingers crossed!

Some basic tips....

To clean glass etc - mix 1 part vinegar with 1 part water (I put in a spray bottle) and use like you would use spray n wipe.

To clean stove tops etc you can use some baking soda mix with lemon juice and scrub, then wipe with a damp clean sponge. You can do this for the inside of your fridge too.

For microwaves - cut half a lemon, place in a bowl with water and zap for 1 min in the microwave, then wipe down with clean damp cloth. It removes all food splatter and leaves microwave smelling fresh.

Hey LisaL, Thanks for the tips. Will try some.

Hope you are keeping well.

goldilocks Guest

Thanks for the tips, Lisa! Unfortunately it's not just cleaning products that I'm allergic to...I've had reactions to everything from seaweed to sunscreen to weed killer! LOL

Re. bleeding...I've done so much reading to find out what's 'normal' after a D&C, only to find out that there is no such things as 'normal'! LOL Everyone is completely different. I was just hoping I'd be one of those women who only bleeds for a few days, not a few weeks. I'm just frustrated, that's all... I really want to get on with making another baby!!!

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Hello Ladies,

Just popping in to check up on you all. Looks like some of you will be in the TWW in the very near future - MICHELLE!!!!

Belle - Unfortunately bleeding after a d&c is something we can't control. Lets hope it stops very soon & your cycle gets back on track!

Moglie - Try another test in a few days, you sound to me like you're convinced your pg, it just might be too early for testing.

Lisa - PMSL about giving DH the night off and recuperate. You're doing the right thing though! Lets hope it all works out for you!

Not much to report on here. Had an OB appt yesterday. Having the usual BT's at 10w and a scan at 12w and see him after that. I'm 7.5w now. The time is absolutely dragging by! I'm feeling less seedy which I'm not sure is good or bad. It's DH's birthday tomorrow so I've gone and bought a truck load of clothes for him & a voucher to do 2 hotlaps driving a v8 supercar so I'm going to be the girl of his dreams tomorrow that's for sure!!!

Hi Girls,

Just popping in to say hi!!

Jayne, Wow what a great gift for DH and its not even his 30th!! Cameron is a super huge Ford man, so for his 30th i organised for us to go have breakfast with all the V8 ford drivers, it was brilliant and i was also the girl of his dreams for the few days following, Hmmmm wonder what he will do for mine in November!!!

Lisa, My edd is coming up on Sunday I think i will be ok, Im Thinking i will get a beautiful plant and the three of us will plant it in the garden together, im feeling the lead up to the day is worse than how i will feel on sunday, Its hard as i go into the due in August belly buddies and they are all having their babies and one of them should have been me, but its lovley to see them all having their babies just the same! to you for being so strong on saturday and doing something lovely for your little angel.

Moglie, sounding very promising from your end, hope you get a BFP really soon!

Hello to everyone else, Michelle,keen, Tanya, Belle, Kazz, Sarah, Belinda, Naomi, Nola, Amy and anyone else i have forgotten, im so far behind to catch up!!

Well Af finally arrived for me after being 4 days late, but was very kind to me this cycle, no clots and was quite light in comparison to the others since m/c, so i am assuming the B6 and the vitex are finally kicking in, it was nice to finally have a "normal" AF. Hayleigh has got tonsilitis so i have not been able to go to the gym this week and its funny as much i hate it i have kinda missed it, so im glad about that!
    Well i will really try to keep up with everyone from here on, its getting busy in here again and thats not what we want to see!!
    Have a great a evening girls!

Shell - Oh yeah, he's going to be loving me tomorrow. As well as all the clothes I got him, Jessica picked him out a surf hat all by herself and I'm cooking him his fave roast leg of lamb & roast vegies for dinner and Jessica & I are going to have lunch with him tomorrow. Then Friday night we're going out to dinner with all the family. He really deserves to be spoiled. I'm the one who spends all his money so it's nice to spend his money on him for a change! LOL. Oh I'm so sorry to hear your EDD is looming. The planting sounds like a really lovely idea. Plant it in a pot so if you ever shift you can take the plant along with you & your little angel will be symbolised wherever you are. One of my best gf's is due on the same day as my EDD so seeing her little girl born is going to be quite tough for me too. Not that I harbour any ill feelings, you just can't stop thinking, I should be doing this too. I've got the jitters about this pg, I feel as though my world is only a matter of seconds from crashing down. I'm not feeling as seedy anymore and my bb's aren't as sore either. Big kisses & huggles to Hayleigh. It's not nice them being ill, especially with tonsilitis. Lets hope she's on the mend real soon.

Love Jayne

Jayne, I'll be thinking of you on Sunday

The EDD is such a hard milestone to reach. I found that the lead up to the EDD is harder than the day iteslf, and you start to feel a bit of peace with it all afterwards.

Enjoy your hubbie's birthday

hello loves,

Shell honey, im so sorry af arrived for you. I found that the lead up to edd was a lot harder than the actual day itself. And its great that you have decided to do something together as a family to remember your angel. You will feel better for it, I found that it brought us some form of closure. Thinking of you this week and you have the support of all of us if you need it at any time Shell

Bel - you are really sensitive hey? Just stay away from those things, and you are so right that there is no such thing as 'normal' when it comes to pg, losses etc, we are all different. Chin up love, the bleeding will settle soon enough and you will be back on the ttc train before you know it.

Jayne - 7.5w already!! Thats fantastic. Dont worry about the seediness phasing itself out, Im sure your body is getting use to the fact that your pg so its coping a little better with all your hormones. Oh and I love what you have organised for dh's birthday - you are such a clever girl!!

Michelle, ohhh matey you are so ready to catch that eggy! Im starting to get twinges in my left ovary (yipee thats the good side!) so im not far off from O either.

Moglie - any news sweety?

How is everyone else? Keen, Amy (you have been queit??), Sarah, Kristy, and all the others I may have forgotten!! We need some grads in here - getting so busy I cant keep track of everyone

have a great day ladies,
    Lisa

goldilocks Guest

Hello lovely ladies!

Jayne, congratulations on reaching 7.5 weeks! How the time flies! Try not to stress about not feeling so bad...as Lisa said, it's probably just your body getting used to the hormones. What a wonderful wife you are organising all of those things for your DH's birthday! But I'm sure you were already the girl of his dreams

Shell, I'm sorry that AF arrived. At least she is being kind to you this cycle. Sorry to hear your DD is sick...I hope she gets over her tonsilitis very soon. I too will be thinking of you on your EDD on Sunday. I think it's lovely that the three of you will commemorate the occasion with the planting of a beautiful plant. As Saph said, I hope that you will feel some peace afterwards.

Saph, how are you doing, hon? What day are you up to in your cycle? Anywhere near the TWW yet?

Lisa, yup unfortunately I've been very sensitive since I was a wee girl! I remember having to rush home from the beach once, absolutely covered in hives...something in the ocean set me off! :eek: How are you doing, honey? Still keeping up the BD fest with your DH?! I have a great feeling about this month for you...I'm sure you'll be announcing a BFP very soon!

I hope everyone else is well!

As for me, well I'm thrilled to announce that I got a BFN this morning! WOO HOO!!! It's about bloody time! LOL Now if only the bleeding would stop...! It's only a tiny amount now and my temps have been low for about a week. So I think my body is finally sorting itself out!

Love to all,
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Quote Originally Posted by goldilocks
    As for me, well I'm thrilled to announce that I got a BFN this morning! WOO HOO!!!
    Oh my God Belle...I just read that to be a BFP, and i was nearly crying thinking how wonderful that was for you (even though i knew it probably was a bit quick), but then i read down further, where you put about the bleeding stopping that it made me read again.......

Either way i supose, i'm thrilled that you got your BFN and that you can now start moving forward knowing that your homones are sorting themselves out.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast