Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ March 2009

Hi Mandy

Sorry for your losses.

As to what to write? Write anything you like - we're all here to support you. We'll be your shoulder to lean on, we hold out boxes of tissues, hand out cyber cakes and generally be an ear to listen to how you are feeling. We're all here because we've lost some little being that was very precious to us - doesn't matter if it was at 5 weeks, 15 weeks or 30 weeks or at full term, we understand. Sometimes it helps to get your feelings out - and here where people understand is a great place to do that.

I hope that your BFP is just around the corner and it won't be long before you get your "take home" baby.

Mandy-! I'm so sorry for your loss. You have came to the best place full of wonderful & supportive women. Write however you feel, or if you need to vent or advice. We are here to listen and support you.

Sally- ! I'm so sorry your going through this hard time. You have to do what is right for you.

Boble- Sorry I can't help you with the magnets. I hope someone else here can give you some answers.

HannahD- Well at least you tried. Lol my DH is the same way we are just trying to have fun but he keeps asking questions. Its cute.

Rhi- I have O pains usually every month. Sorry to hear that you are feeling down. I pray you get your BFP soon.

Milbindi- ! I'm so sorry for your loss & that you were away from your support system when it happened. It is normal to be scared to try again. But for my I long for a child so the risk is worth it. You just have to decide for yourself.

to Mollycat, megsmum, angels1 angel2, and Greenslw.

Smile

kazaraz- I'm glad you finally got some answers. I hope the FM work for you and your holding your forever baby soon. And I'm glad your starting to feel better.

MO3B- I'm so sorry AF arrived! Especially after you POAS! I hope she isn't being to horrible for you!

cherished- I pray that your D&C goes well and your back in the TTC game again soon.

Jen- You are very lucky to have a friend at the Dr's office. Hopefully they get another cancellation soon and you can get in there. Let us know how you make out!

mrzbaby- I'm so happy for you that you O'd all on your own. Now just make sure you make a Dr appt once a month!

Steph- ! I'm so sorry for your loss. May you find the comfort and support you need here.

Mel- Sending you lots of well wishes on your trip!

To everyone else sending lots of and !!! Time for some BFP in this thread ladies!

boble - Sorry, I don't know anything about magnets.

sally - Big . Sorry you've had a rough day. I think kids can tell though. Glad they went easy on you. As for your mum, she is probably just worried about you and wants to make sure you can heal from the loss of your first baby, before trying to conceive another. I know my mum felt so helpless that she couldn't help me and just wishes she could spare from ever having to go through this pain. You do whatever you feel you need to do.

Mandy - I am so sorry for your losses . As mollycat said, write whatever you feel hun. We're all here to support each other on the rocky road to getting our forever babies. I hope you get your BFP soon.

Shortcake - Hi and *hug*

Happy Friday Gurlies! I want to apologize for not being around more often BUT please know I say a prayer every night for each of you...

Oh my goodness soooooooo many newbies...I am so sorry for your losses BUT this is the best place to come for friendship and support...may your journeys be short...WELCOME

Now for my BIG news...had an ultrasound Thursday...

We are having a girl!!!

smi-- Woo hoo! Congrats on your little princess!

Will be back later for persies!

Hi everyone,

Just to pop in to say i doing ok and Ob said we could try this month but too late as we had BD with protection ( sorry TMI) and missed the boat so to speak except having wierd pain on my right ovary so
    ShortcakeI am thinking I might take a 2 litre bottle each time I go and then fill up little bottles and send them out to all the members in this thread.. It might work ?
    AFM:
    Buying our new car today. A bus I don't care what DH says its a bus it has an isle up the middle when you take the middle seat out so it is definately a bus in my opinion !! lol.
    DH wants a kia Grand Carnival ( 8 seater) we were going to buy one when we were still preg, and I know that the space would be great, but driving back from the car yard i triewd to explain to him i am feeling very under pressure to be UTD by August and now gettin this bus i feel more pressured... whats happens if we don't fall and then we have this huge vechile i have to drive around for the next 15 yrs ??? Dont know but I know we will end up with it as he grew up in Taragos blah blah blah......

Anyhow does anyone know anything about Kia Carnivals?????

I will be back for more persies later.
    Em

Mrzbaby -
    I totally get that!! Im a little supersticious and I KNOW my mum had bought us a cot she found at a really good price and said I didn't want to see it or know about it - it was bad luck! Ive also got a friend who wouldn't go into the room that would be her nursery until she had had her baby, her mum and mum - in - law did it up while she was in the hospital so with baby specific stuff I wouldn't touch it!
    Having said w=that we bought a new car knowing we were pregnant but were planning to anyway, so I wasn't worried about that.
    I have said it in one of my rants since though!! (but its so nice to drive I don't mean it!!)

I have heard Kia's (from my hubby and ex-mechanic) are now being made in a different factory and are really good quality and price now!! He is an ex-Ford boy so we got a territory.

Smilanatu - Congratulations that is wonderful news!!!

I went into to this not wanting to know the sex now if I get pregnant again I want to know. Did anyone else change their minds??

Hi girls

Well there were a lot of tears yesterday!!!!!!!! I think I spent the first half of the day crying constantly and DH was just wonderful I feel so blessed.... The D&C went really well and I feel heaps better today as I was starting to get pains in my stomach, of course they are gone now. The gyno and the senior nurse said I could TTC at any time but did think it would be a good idea to wait untill I have at least one period so I am glad they confirmed what we were going to do anyway. They also said a curette can be a good thing for conceiving as it cleans you out and gives you nice clean environment to start with so to speak.... Anyway YAY I can't wait to start trying again!!!

Milbindi welcome sweetie... I know how hurt you must be and right here is a great place to heal and to look forward to having a healthy and happy pregnancy

smilanatu CONGRATS on the little girl news !!!! I really thought the one we lost was a boy and I really think we will have a little princess next time... Enjoy her when she arrives (I'm sure you will) :P

Re Friday's on this thread.... I've read a few things about Friday catch ups?? Is this where you get together on Friday nights and drink mocktails while eating dip and crackers heheheh

mollycat I saw your ticker and thought WOHOOOO I'm getting one too! I had considered getting a weight loss ticker when I declared on this thread I was going to focus on loosing 10kg... So it's nice to see somone else with a weight loss goal here too You've lost heaps already so CONGRATS to you!!!

To everyone else sorry for lack of personals... I am going to relax for the whole day now... again watching movies Have a great weekend xo

Exclamation

Smi~ congrats on having a little girl!!!

Mandy~ Sorry for you losses and hope you get a sticky bub soon...

Mrzbaby~ I don't know anything about Kia Vans but I did have Kia Rio a few years ago that drove really well...

Cherished1~ Sorry for your loss I'm praying you get a BFP and a sticky bub soon...

Jen~ I think about you lots and keep looking for your BFP!!!

hug: to Mannie, Krystie, WTH & everyone else I'm forgetting right now ...

AFM: I saw my new Ob/Gyn today she is so nice and went over all the test that I can take to see whats going on that my insurance will cover and over all just seems to be really into helping me get preggo she told me to go ahead and try to get preggo and she wants me to come in ASAP after I get a BFP to go on progesterone to see if that will help me to stay preggo so I'm hoping that works and I get some anwsers when my test results come back...

smi - Congratulations on your little princess. Thats great news.

sally - I was adamant the first time that I didn't want to know the sex. I have a feeling my angel is a boy, but not knowing for sure haunts me. Next time round, I want to know.

cherised - I'm so glad it went well yesterday. Taking it easy today sounds like a great plan.

SallyK - Not at all It took us a touch over 12 months, but I had very irregular cycles after my m/c and strange things happening with my hormone levels. When we finally did conceive it was with IVF (our 2nd cycle) and after more than 6 months of assistance It sucked pretty badly. And you are so very right about kiddies and their instincts too! My DD just knew something was not right and she was only 3 at the time.

smi - Congrats on your pink bundle!

Mandy and Milbindi - and I'm so very sorry for your losses. The ladies here are a wonderful support, you are in very good company.

cherished - to you for yesterday, take care of yourself.

mollycat - stranger! I've replied to your other thread, LMK if I can help out with any other questions?

everyone else!

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick one and i'll be back for personalls later

My preseed came yesterday (Great timing as i'm starting to ovulate :P ). This stuff is great, it really feels like EWCM and DH said it even feels better for him lol (sorry, TMI). It comes in little applicator things which make a funny squeltching noise which we laughed at.

I feel alot better about BDing and TTC this month, last month was just stress, stress, stress, what with moving house and quitting my job, etc. This month I feel alot more positive and like we can enjoy TTC.

Fingers crossed we catch Miss Eggy this month

hannahd - im so glad its not just me!!
    We should get all our results from the testing they did after the d & c, so we find out soon.
    I hope its sooner then later, King Edward has a little ceremony for the ashes of all the little babies Thursday and if you have named the baby they read out the name during the ceremony. I want my baby acknowledged so I hope we find out before that!!
    BUT we WILL be finding out now for sure, I can't not!!

Megsmum - Im hoping this acupunture will help regulate me abit. I cant even imagine not getting pregnant quickly, thinking about it makes me feel so hopeless so I dont know if its healthy but I am just think in 3 months I'll be preggers... my body does what my heart needs!!!

Abbey - our preseed came too!! Getting excited ()about using it too!!!

Cherished - so glad your starting to feel alittle better! So your ob said start trying straight away!! We might nearly be starting the same cycle....

Cool Study day

MO3B sorry you hate AF me too

Sallyk61 I love fake it till you make it it works all the time

HannahD I teach international students they drive cabs all night. I stop talking they sleep but I'll be glad to be in another job soon, not really that rewarding full time. Glad things are going better with you too

Mrzbubs good luck with the car shopping DP and I would NEVER agrea he has his ute I have a car I hate but it's practical (had a zippy car but it didn't like the dirt roads) or treas (long story)

ATM I've just finished my assignment for my TAA course I'm doing Yep I guess I should make my teaching thing official. Good to have 2 down 12 to go. but the journy (deap breath) is the importnat bit.
    Been in the garden too, washing and cleaning. Things are good ATM.
    Start my new job MONDAY can't wait. BT tuesday hopefully no more HCG I know it's funny to say but it's time to move on for me.
    Then waiting again. but it's a good wait, lots of me time (got some mega b liquid today) that should help too.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Hello again girls...

WOW what a fantastic day I have had! Watched 3 movies and than decided an afternoon of self pampering was in order!!!! soooooo I put in a semi hair colour, whitened my teeth, slapped on a thin layer of fake tan (all of which I do once in a blue moon!!!) AND I painted my toe and finger nails Then I blow dried and straightened my hair all for no other reason than to feel good... And it worked

Ahhhhhhhhhh if only I wasn't on those dam antibiotics I would crack open a bottle of red wine to have with dinner to top it all off oh there is a silver lining in every cloud... Just look at all the things I could do today that I wouldn't have done if I was pg

Abbey B sorry for being naive but what is preseed?

greenslw Good luck starting the new job, is that the international student teaching thing or something else?

Toccara50 So happy you like your new ob/gyno... The ob we saw on Monday was lovely under the circumstances and very compassionate, we will be seeing him from 8 weeks when we get pg again

Thanks to everyone for your support and well wishes.... I am actually doing really well today considering how much I was crying yesterday... God just thinking about everything that was going through my head makes me wonder I wanted to just run away... I asked DH if we could move OS away from everyone and everything! I just wanted to retreat and never see anyone again, than I started thinking heaps of bad stuff like which of course will not happen... Anyway I am in a much better place now thanks to my sweet hubby and the support of you girls letting me come on here and ramble of whenever I feel like it

Have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr8 night everyone xo

hi everyone... just a quick one from me tonight coz its late...

I still haven't been able to find out about the magnets.. but thanks to all who replied. I am hoping that it is my body doing it naturally and not the magnets because we had to take them underlay off the bed tonight... sorry for tmi - but... we bd'ed tonight and guess who decided to show up in the process - AF! so the magnetic underlay is soaking but mum said i can't run it through the washing machine... i knew I should have put a mattress protector over the top *sigh* hindsight is a wonderful thing...

so... no pregnancy for me this month - but I had thought we kinda missed the boat there anyway. Onto next month and praying for a 28 day cycle again like this one was. was great to have the 28 day cycle instead of a 35 day one!!!!!!!!!! and if I am really lucky, I might even fall preg - and if I am lucky enough for a 28 day cycle my due date will be the 26th Dec - come on.... christmas present

goodnight. I will be back either tomorrow or monday afternoon for some persies.

Love to all

Good morning! I have a whole page of persies to type up, however, DF distracted me this morning and now we're leaving for the day. Promise I'll be back later, I've been a slacker, I know.... sorry, but I will be back! Oh, and I got my coverline today! I didn't even have to bully ff this month by overriding it like last mo! So today I'm 3 DPO--Hannah, looks like we're cycle buddies!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast