Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Miscarriage or Loss ~ September 2010

So u cld see arms and legs kell??

yep arms and legs looked like a formed little baby just tiny - was moving them all around. i loved every minute of it once i could see that little heart beating of course. and no internal today so yippee
    they were running an hour late and i had a full full bladder i had to hold it soooooooooooooo long LOL

Clairesmummy i missed you before how did i do that! thanks for all your support it means so much. i cant wait for it to be your turn hun have everything crossed you get a sneaky BFP and dont need any tests done.

Oh I am SO EXCITED NOW!!! I cant wait til monday to see our babies little body! My ob. only has a small u/s machine.. its like a portable one.. im hoping i can still see the baby clearly on it. Otherwise i guess its only a couple weeks til our proper u/s! Ans yep defintely getting the nt scan.. mainly just to see baby again

My OB with Ella had one of those little machines and he got a great pic at nine weeks with her. I still love that pic of her she was like a little cupid doll so yah you should get a great look on monday!

I know i want the 12 week scan to get another look at bubs im counting down the days - three weeks and well be out of the first trimester

Reet- It does feel pretty darn awesome knowing I have steps to take to help us get UTD, my DR was really great the other day explaining things to me and the steps that are available what we are going to do and what we will do if the first step comes back clear ect ect. So I'm feeling so much more relaxed about TTC now and I don't have the feeling of being a failure any more. And it made me feel so special the other night when DF agreed to having a SA done as well if we need it done, I thought he might of been like a bit whatever happens happens we don't need to do that, but he said to me if you really want this then so do I and he agreed to it, I was stoked about that. I just feel really good about everything right now and feel like I am at least half a step closer to our BFP. By the way I can't wait to hear all about your scan on Monday, FX you get a great pic of your little bub and hear the lovely sound of a HB darl, Good Luck.
    GlenGlen- Monday is fast approaching darl, sending you all the luck in the world and have my FX tightly for you.
    Kell- It's just awesome reading how excited you are right now darl and so you should be well done. Have a great week end. And WooHoo to bub becoming a fetus today.
    AFM- Well as per usual it's pouring down rain here again today, not sure if DF will even be able to get home from work today the creeks are rising pretty quickly, so I'm not happy about that especially when I'm wanting to DTD right now.......He even asked me to drive the tractor in to pick him up if he gets stuck in town which mind you is over 30klms away from here.......So you can guess what I told him......lol......SWIM.....lol....Started doing my OPTs again yesterday and I have started getting a very faint +ive so not long and O day will be upon me yet again, I can't wait to get my BTs done and get the results back from them to see what is going on with me. FX the Vitamin B6 will do it's job and I get a BFP come back in my BT....he he he......I can live in hope anyhow....anyway I guess I had better get moving and do a bit of house work we are s.posed to have the MIL and FIL and thier 2 foster kids and also 2 other kids here next week for NSW school holidays gunna have a full house here and 5 kids in the house could get very very interesting after 2 weeks of 5 kids in the house I might just wanna give up TTC......lol......have a great week end all catch up with you all soon. Take care my friends.

Reet - I see my dr once a month. Actually I'll be going on Monday too, so we can be appointment buddies! Don't feel bad about not putting on any weight, either way you'll feel bad lol. I was getting so desperate today, having SO much trouble getting dressed and finding something that actually fits and doesn't look like it's a couple of sizes too small. So.... DP took me shopping and helped me get some new clothes. At first I was disheartened because everything in the maternity section in various dept stores like target etc just looked..... dowdy and OLD! Anyhoo, I managed to find a cute pair of maternity denim shorts (stylish, and stretchy lol) and that's when I got excited. He thought it was very amusing watching me get all excited when I found something that might fit. All up I managed to get 2 more tops and a little bandeau thing which were all from regular stores, just 'large' size. I enjoyed getting some new stuff, but did feel slightly self conscious of all the thin teenagers strutting around buying revealing dresses etc.... Anyhoo, I was a trooper, and now can get dressed without having a meltdown. As for making time fly..... I don't know! It just has been for some reason. Perhaps it's the not working thing. Good luck for your scan, is it on Monday as well??? Enjoy your weekend and enjoy your pg! Oh oh, and I LOVE a Friday night spent doing nothing in particular. You aren't the only one! Google some 10wk u/s images if you like, you'll get an idea of what you should see. Very exciting stuff.

Melster - Stupid af.... Good luck with the holiday theory, there might be something to it!

Glenglen - Good luck for Monday! Will be thinking of you

Kellie - Lol @ your DP asking you to be sick somewhere else. I would've kicked him in the shins for that remark. And yes, my ticker is flying along there! DP had a bit of a revelation last night that there's a baby in there, and it's on the way and he's getting all pumped up lol. We spent a few hours talking about setting up the nursery and all the things we want/need to get. Yay for that, and yay for your U/S! It's so great the first time you see them waving their little arms and legs around, and just being as cute as a button.

Clairesmummy - G/L and I hope DF gets home in time to get some action.. hehehehe. You saucy devil you.

AFM - Bit of a 'me' quickie here, DP is hungry and I can hear him rustling around in the bag of lollies I'm supposed to get some of. *excuse me while I give him a quick death-stare* He's still rustling. BAD DP BAD! haha. I think he wants me to make dinner. I'd better or my lollies will be a distant memory. Oh, and I just sneezed and it felt like someone did a mini-backflip in my tummy. I don't know if it was my imagination or what... lol. Strange. I hope everyone is well, and sorry to anyone I missed. I haven't felt extremely social the last few days, and DAMN my legs are restless..... I just can't get comfy and it's, well crap. Take care everyone!

hi all ,forshelby-how are the headaches?..luna,starr84 &garfield-sorry for your losses,hope your bfp's are here soon..possummagic & ionamacca-how are you?..glenglen-gl for monday...melstar-sorry af came..dory-thinking of you..kellbell-glad your scan went well...clairesmummy-good plan..loops-getting excited for you...reet-nice to hear from you...stoked-hope the timing works out okay...afm-saw osteopath again today ,she is working on improving blood flow & has also suggested acupuncture.

Wow it's been so quiet in here over the week end........Hope everyone has had a great week end and ready for the start of yet another week.
    MathewsMum- It was good hearing from you again and it sounds like you have a good plan in place darl good luck and keeping my FX for you.
    Forshelby- I hope you got to eat some of those lollies your DP was rustling about in darl. If he is anything like my DF he maybe would of left you 1 or 2 lol........and then when they are all gone DF always tells me I'm the one who ate them all.....lol.....that's usually over our biscuit jar though......lol....I don't give him a chance when it comes to my chocolate though.....
    Reet- You must be starting to get excited now about seeing your little bub tomoro, FX for you and good luck darl.
    Kell- How are you going hope you are still flying on that natural high darl I could feel your enthusiasim coming through the net, it is wonderful to read such brilliant news on here.
    Melster- How are you travelling hope you are feeling ok and looking forward to a brand new cycle with what sounds like a great action plan of getting away for awhile, Good luck and enjoy your time away.
    Loops- October is very quickly approaching now thinking of you and have my FX tightly that you get your BFP in October darl.
    AFM- Hmmmmm well not alot happening it's pretty boring here atm, still doing my OPTs and if last month is anything to go by I think I am about to O in the next 2 days or so "MAYBE" FX, which will be very unusual for me as I never O until at the earliest CD16 last cycle CD23 the cycle before and CD19 the cycle before that. Today is CD10 for me and I have started getting faint +ve OPTs which is what happened last cycle with my OPT then got my +ive then went back to -ive the following day. So now I guess I'm thinking how long does it take for Vitamin B6 to start working it's wonders, could the vitamins be helping me or am I just getting a little ahead of myself????? Be great to actually O on time and have a normal LP for once even with out a BFP at least I will know I'm now in with a slightly bigger chance maybe. And I have also noticed this cycle with doing my BBTs that my temp has been higher than what it has ever been since I started charting. My temps were always around the 35.6 in the mornings upon waking but this cycle they have been so far around the 36.4. Not sure what the go is with that one but anyhow I'm just cruising along and waiting for CD19 so I can go for my BT and can't wait to get the results back from them, the wait will be the killer though as the results take 3 days to come back to my DR......gggrrrr.....but they say all good things come to those who wait.....Maybe this is a huge lesson for me to grow some patience.....lol

ohhhh Clairesmummy sounds like the BD bonanza is about to start for you- i hope the vit B6 works wonders.
    What blood tests do you have on CD19? what are they testing . this month sounds so exciting i think your def on the right track

i thought i saw a fleck of blood this morn when i went to the loo but i might have been seeing things as nothing else all day
    and i have checked at least 1000 times!
    then i felt i had cramping so feeling a bit flat at the moment hoping its just bubs growing and stretching down there. It scared me though - sigh does the fear ever end??

Id cant wait to get a bit further along so i could give bubs a poke and get a kick back

If you find some patience can you send some to me i am hopeless

Hey Kell- The patience thing I find very very hard to find.....lol.......I so hope and pray it was nothing that you saw this morning darl and if there has been nothing from then well that is a great sign darl bring on the 12 week mark for you darl. Well after going to the loo before I have no idea what the hang's going on with me I have started spotting yet again......arrrhhhhh I am so over this........I'm only on CD10 today. DR is doing BT to check all hormone levels and she will be getting them to check my thyroid levels as well. Right this second I have no faith in anything my body is doing at all.....but ah well we shall see what the DR says.

Oh my gosh Kell I am exactly the same! I am SO full of fear right now waiting for my scan at 12.30 tomoro.. am freaking out that something has gone wrong.
    Im still feeling nauseas and so tired all the time.. but bbs arent sore at all which is a worry to me.
    Am so hoping everything is alright.. I cant wait til this fear goes away too! Hopefully its not too much longer.
    You know whats weird.. i have been wearing white knickers today just to check if theres any blood.. I havent been worrying about that in weeks.. whats going on! Thank goodness they are still white now!

Clairesmummy- Oooooh let the bd bonanza begin!! How great wld that be if ur cycles became normal again! I have a good feeling about this month for u too

Matthews mum- I have heard great things about accupuncture.. i think u shld defintely give it a go! Have a good relaxing couple of months doing it all naturally

Forshelby- Wow u can go clothes shopping with ur dp?! Thats great! Me and my dh have different tastes in clothes.. he points things out that i find pretty yuck and i know they defintely wont suit me!
    Yay for having new clothes!! i can see myself being in denial that im getting bigger and ill just end up looking gross in all my old clothes. I have fit into the same clothes since i was like 15 so its going to be hard i think to face the whole change in size thing!
    How annoying to have restless legs! I got them the other day but i think it was cos i had done NOTHING all day.. they were trying to tell me to go for a run!

Glenglen- Good luck tomoro! What time is ur scan at?? Are u more excited or nervous??

I hope everyone has had a good weekend.. ill be back tomoro once ive had my ob. apointment...aaaaarrrgggghhh! Scared!!!!

xxx

Oh just saw ur post clairesmummy, how frustraing to be spotting again i think ur progesterone levels must be wrong.. that can also explain short LP. It will good when u can finally get some answers xx

Reet- I have had a little bit of cramping today and a stinging kind of feeling on my lower right side yesterday like I usually do around O time. But when I went to the loo before and wiped I had pinkish colouring on the paper not like AF though. And now there is nothing at all when i wipe. This is sooooo frustrating it's driving me insane. I have never spotted mid cycle before I just feel like a total lost cause with TTC and CD19 can't get here quick enough for me. That's if I make it to CD19.

Just a quick update on how I'm going, no spotting on CD11 as yet anyhow, only happened the once last night when I wiped after a loo trip. Could the spotting have anything to do with O'ing???? I have never spotted mid cycle so I have no idea, maybe I should google it. Just done another OPK and +ive line is getting darker. Anyhow we have DTD the last 2 nights, hurry up CD19 and get here this suspense is driving me insane............I want my BT nowwwww........lol.....
    Can't wait to hear from you today Reet, thinking of you.

morning everyone, clairesmummy-are bodies can be so fustrating,hope it get sorted soon...kellbell-good there has been no more sign of blood, i don't think the worry will probably go completely until were holding our bubs after loss in our arms,& then as their mums we''ll have another set of worries to cope with...reet-good luck with the app

Good luck Reet and GlenGlen for your scans today cant wait to hear all your good news

No more spotting today so fingers crossed it was nothing.

At work so be back on later

clairesmummy - could be ovulation bleeding? this can happen when the eggy breaks free

kellbell - FX no more spotting for you... a little bit here and there is normal (although it gives you a heart attack i know)

reet - GL FOR TODAY!!! what time is your scan??? FX for you hon.

my scan is in about 2 hours. i am more excited than nervous but every now and then i get this awful feeling that i will go in there all excited to see a heartbeat and there will just be nothing and i will be so disappointed... anyways i guess we just have to WAIT !!!

GlenGlen- Thank you for your advice darl I really appreciate it alot. Have started getting +ive OPKs today did one this morning and it was a faint +ive and another at 12:30 and it was a bit darker than the first going to retest again later this afternoon then again before bed and see what happens. I haven't had my temp. rise yet but I'm thinking if it don't rise tomoro it will be on Wednesday "maybe". I'm praying that I get my cycle sorted out taking the Vitamin B6 I don't want to go through all those tests that sound so scary. I am so scared of being put under to have an op I don't know why I am but I am totally petrified of being put to sleep and never waking up. It's CD11 for me today and FX I O soon. Good luck with your scan darl, I will be lurking on here to see how you go, thinking of you in 2 hours time. Sending you lots of baby dust and sticky vibes darl.
    Reet- How did you go with your scan?

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast