Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Two week wait support #5

Hi Jen, its so frustrating when you think you have done it all right, only to be told that its all changed and not as you thought. Im a little in that boat right now. My chart told me I ovulated on a certain day, but i had the ewcm 3 days before. I bd when i had the wecm but not when O day was estimated. I tend to trust my body a little more than a computer generated chart, so im hoping that i got it right, but only time will tell.
    I wish i had some answers for you but this ttc is such a game of wait and see, that you cant really be sure until AF arrives or doesnt arrive. Two cycles ago i have spotting around O time, very light pink and only when i wiped. It is possible to spot around O, and can also be a sign of stress. Best of luck, and im hoping that you have a BFP this month.

smilanatu, I have to admit, im getting alittle excited about your signs. I cant wait for you to test, i have a good feeling about you, i think this could be your time !!!!!

hugs
    treelo

treelo--Thanks so much for validating my frustration! I don't know why, but it's so much easier when you hear people say they know what you mean! I never really paid much attention to my CM, but yesterday it kept feeling like I had forgotten to wipe after I peed! Back to normal today, though. Usually it gets like that when I'm pg, but didn't think it started this early, which leads me to believe that maybe the dang computer generated chart is right! Guess I'll find out by next week, but it's going to draaaaaaaaaag! How about you--any signs yet, or is 4 DPO too early to tell? My fingers are crossed for us--and for smilanatu--her signs definitely sound promising, don't they? Have a great day!

Hi girls--I gotta go to work, so I don't have time to do personals, but just wanted to say move over I'm joining y'all.

I hope we all get BFP's.

tempus--Yeah, come on over! Always good to see a familiar face! We WILL all get BFP's, just you wait and see!

Tempus - the more the merrier sweets, come on in.

Jen - yes definatly too early for any symptoms yet but im glad that i could give you some validation that your not alone and these things happen to all of us.
    I have found that throwing myself into my sons football has really helped take my mind off ttc. Im the manager of his U8's team, im also the Registrar of the club, and DH is the coach and vice president of the club. So we are really busy and i dont have alot of time to sit and stress about gettting pregnant, although its never far from my mind.

Our time will come, i have been trying for so long now, that bfn's are pretty much the norm for me, i hope someone is around when i finally do get a BFP because im probably going to pass out !!!!

hugs
    treelo

treelo--I think it's so great that you're that involved with your son's sports. I can imagine how time consuming it can be, and how it can offer a reprieve from your stress. We're having a b-day party for my youngest DS, Noah, today. He'll be turning 7 on Tue. I was hoping that the party prep would take my mind off ttc for a while, but it's just so consuming at times, isn't it? But you're right, our time WILL come--but promise me no passing out! You'll get your BFP!

No symptoms AF or otherwise today...HPT = BFN! Maybe I'll try again on Monday...or maybe I'll wait and see if AF rears its ugly head Wednesday...

smilanatu--Was just about to check on you--was worried about you yesterday, since you seemed so discouraged. Sorry about your BFN, but don't give up, at least there's no AF symptoms! Chin up, honey, it's not over till AF rears her ugly head (Boo, witch, stay away!).

Hey Jen i didnt realise we were on the same cycle day!! wow iv never had that with anyone yet. Its going to be a big day at football today, DH and i are in charge and there are 5 games. I hope the bday party goes well, i find bday parties really stressfull !! I used to give them a party every year but last year i decided that they could have a really big party each and then nothing for 2 years. Cooper had a wild life presenter come to our house with about 20 different animals - snakes, a baby crocodile, lizards, birds and all that sort of stuff. And Lawson went to a horse riding place. So no organising for me.
    Well i better get ready for the day...... We get to test soooooon So hang in there !!

smilanatu - STAY AWAY AF !!!!!! You are not wanted here

take care
    treelo

Hi ladies - i've met most of u already but for those i haven't - a big hello!! and wishing everyone here :goodluck2: and sticky sticky vibes!!!!!

This is my first time officially in this thread so it's nice to be able to wait with you all - !!!

Hey plc--Great to have you here!

treelo--Hey cycle buddy! I noticed about a week ago that we're on the same cycle day--maybe this will bring us luck! And smilanatu is only 2 days ahead of us! Oh, and look, plc is only 5 days behind us, so we're all really close in days. Would be so cool to all end up pg together!

B-day party went well, but I'm soooo glad it's over! 19 kids showed, and it's a good thing that the others didn't show because the cake was gone, and we went through 2 gallons of ice cream! We put up a bounce house and a zip line, and it was at the park, so there were swings, basketball court, and a playground. It was a big success. Noah is passed out on the couch as we "speak", and it's only 6:20! He camped out front in a tent with 2 friends and his older brother last night, and they were up late, then up early this am.

Glad we're all in this together!

smilanatu--Thinking about you! Hope you're doing well, having lots of pg signs, and AF is keeping away!

Hi tempus!

smilanatu--Hey BD buddy, how's it going today?

Hey Jen, yes it would be so cool to end up pg together. Im so glad your party went well. Our day at football went smoothly with no hassles. Im very proud of us both.
    Have you had any symptoms yet? None for me really, just sore BB a bit. But that could just be a cycle thing.

Anyway i better get ready for work.

Everyone else in here - sorry i will do some personals this afternoon, but i hope your all well and surviving the tww.

hugs
    treelo

treelo--Symptoms seem to come and go. I had a day of spotting, I think it was last week--but truly can't remember since they seem to blend together. Also had some tingly feelings in armpits, at times from armpit to bb, which was the first noticeable sign I had last time. It's so hard to describe, but it's almost like I can feel something flowing through my veins into my bb's. But last time I was over a week late before I noticed it, so not sure if it would be too early to notice it now--although I know that I wasn't imagining it! But it comes and goes, so it's hard to tell. Also woke up day before yesterday feeling like I was going to get a cold sore, which for some reason seems to happen every time I get pg. Was able to prevent it since I noticed it early-on, but I thought it was a promising sign. Also had a weird twitchy feeling in my tummy on the left a couple nights ago, but I got discouraged when reading online that that's a symptom of O. I've never noticed if I get O signs, but figure that since the tingly bb's is a symptom of pg for me, I'm hoping and praying that's what it is. I just feel like it shouldn't be coming and going, it should be staying if I am pg! Arrrgghhh! Never really had m/s when pg so I can't rely on that as a sign right now. Do you know when you're going to test? I'm supposed to test on Wed., not really sure I want to take a chance and test sooner unless I get some really promising signs that seem to stick around for a while. I'm keeping everything crossed for us! Take care!

plc1805: good luck!

jen805: sounds like a wonderful party. but you must be exhausted afterward, too

tempus--I was so exhausted after the party! Unfortunately it wasn't the warmest of days, either. Cloudy and windy all day. It was so windy I had to keep the presents and gift bags in the truck during the party so they wouldn't blow away--then I forgot to give out the gift bags since they were out of sight, out of mind! Luckily I know all the kids since I work at their school, so I'll take the bags to them tomorrow. The zip line was such a success, I think we could've saved ourselves $100 by not getting the bounce house! Several of the kids brought their siblings, though, so the house kept the younger kids occupied. I'm sure they all slept really good last night, I know I did! So how's your TWW going so far? When are you due to test?

Hi everyone - just thought i'd join in too. Maybe this will make the tww go a little faster.

Hey mollycat, glad you could join us! Hope it helps you as much as it's helped me!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast