Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Very faint line

lane
    so have you got the test results back yet?? i have everything crossed for you! I too did another test this morn( i tried a different brand to make sure it just wasnt the one brand!) and i got another faint pos! I think we all go a bit crazy! lol I think if i can manage i will leave it another week before i go to the doc to get blood test! If i go and its bad news i dont want to know!lol you know what i mean! I dont know if its still from miscarriage 7 weeks ago or not! I still havent had af from miscarriage! I think we should by shares in the companies that make the test they would have to be making a fortune! lol
    anyway let us know how you went today dying to hear! i really hope we can join the belly buddies board real soon!

oh lane thats great news!! i have everything crossed for you!!

its sounds like a massive for you!!

sending you heaps of

Yay!!
    Congratulations!!

Thats gr8t news girls

Congrats. A faint line within the timeframe is considered positive no matter how faint. I think you will be getting some good news from the doctor.

Unhappy Not to be

Hi girls,

Well this month wasn't to be. Despite the faint BFPs I've had, I feel AF on her way . I've had cramping and light bleeding. When I m/c in November I had no AF signs and had implant bleeding, with no cramps at all. I just feel different too, I've been waiting for AF to start and just want to get this cycle over with!

I wasn't really expecting to get a BFP no matter how strong as this was our first attempt since m/c. So although disappointed, I knew we'd be very, very lucky to get pg first go anyway. At least this time DH and I were more cautious and told no one so that makes it easier.

I get the results from the docs tomorrow, but by then AF will be in full force .

Thanks for all the wonderful messages, sticky vibes and advice girls it really helps. Best wishes to all TTC and happy pregnancies to all! Lane

oh I'm sorry lane.

Hi girls,

I've got a call from my Doctor's clinic wanting me to come in. I went in today at 2pm and was told that my Beta HCG levels as of Friday 21st were 20. I told the doctor was has been happening since Friday's appointment and he's insisted on me having another blood test this Friday to check the levels.

I've never needed a blood test with my other 4 pregnancies and now I'm really confused about the whole thing. He said 5 - 500 was considered a normal reading, but felt the level was very low unless I'm really, really early.

Perhaps I got my dates wrong, but with the m/c who knows????? Arrghh this is so frustrating. I thought you were either pregnant or not, lol. There's nothing I can do now, so I will wait until next week now to check these levels. The doc said that is the best way to gage a healthy progressing pregnancy. Lane

Lane, i am wishing you all the best, sending you loads of sticky and vibes

Thanks so much Sara and Kristy, but AF has arrived and is here to stay! I felt cramping all day and early this evening things took a turn for the worse. I've decided to wait a few cycles get everything back to normal and go from there. Thanks again girls, good luck TTC hope you both get your BFP real soon. Lane.

lane
    im so sorry! this must not of been our month! i too got my af on sat morn it was my 1st since my miscarriage and my gosh did i have bad cramps! My very faint bfp must of been left overs from my miscarriage! I really didnt know that i would still have the hormone left in me but i must! Well at least we know that we arent and we can stop thinking oh i wonder if i am or this feels like a preg symptom and get ready to start again as soon as af stops! Hope next month is it! lots of baby dust and good luck! Tash

Best wishes with the preg tests. It's always an anxious wait. I got a number of very very faint positives and we didn't know whether to get excited or not because we didn't know if it counted!

After about 5 faint positives and lots of internet searches about how faint it could be I read about the Clearblue digital tests. They either say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" so straight away, even with an extremely faint regular test, I knew it was all very real!!

Give them a go - they are expensive but will give you a straight answer right away.

Sorry to hear about AF coming to visit ladies I have my fingers crossed for next cycle for both of you! I had a faint positive with my chemical pregnancy, when I called the doctor and they did hCg levels they told me I had to repeat every couple of days...then like you before my 2nd round AF came. That was in March 2007. When we found out we were pregnant in October we were sooo excited! Unfortunately we m/c December 19th, so now we are back TTC... to all TTC!!!

So Sorry. I just realised my previous post was too late. Sorry to hear that things didn't work out this time. I wish you all the best of luck for future.

Congrats!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12