Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying to Conceive after Late Loss/Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth ~ March 09

Hi
    I just wanted to say a huge CONGRATULATIONS! to Tildy and ALM on the safe arrival of their beautiful babies. For the first time in ages I cried tears of joy. You give us all so much hope that their will be a rainbow at the end of this journey for all of us here!

Take care of your precious little bundles and give them lots of cuddles!
    Cherylxx

I don't log on for one day, and oh my gosh, what great news!

Congratulations Jo on the arrival of your beautiful daughter Kaitlyn , she looks so sweet! I am sure it is an amazing feeling having your little baby in your arms, I am so happy for you.

Tildy, a big congratulations to you as well , sounds like a stressful labour, but wonderful news that Benjamin is doing well. All the best to you and your DH.

Helen, nice to hear from you, 33-wks already, where has that time gone, I hope little bubba turns around soon.

Diana, I'm sorry you had that nasty scare, something you could have gone without. I am glad actually that the doctor has ordered 1-wks rest for you. Your employer is just going to have to cope without you for that time. I hope that when you return things are a bit more normal and not 7-days for you.

Cheryl, sorry that you had to go through the D&C this week. I really pray that your body heals well and you can ttc again soon. Are the doctors able to do any further tests to understand what is going on?

Teagz, hope you had a good weekend and are feeling better. I think I'm near the end of my flu, but now my DH has it which isn't good as its BD week at the moment!

Beata, hope you are well. If it doesn't happen naturally this month, June is very close indeed.

Dee, thinking of you hun and hoping everything is ok.

Lan, thinking of you too hun .

AFM, just getting over the flu and trying to relax and be positive. As my DH says, it will happen sooner or later

Congrat's to our new mums you give me hope that it can Actually happen for me as well one day. Some days it doesn't feel like that so its nice to see that it has happened for other women who have experienced an awful ordeal. I hope you are all enjoying this amazing precious time.

Big belly rubs to our mums to be and as always, loads of baby dust to those of us chasing our dream.

Hi girls,

OMG, it's raining babies in here lately ! A huge congratulations to Tildy and Jo, I am so happy for your both on the birth of your precious bubs . Jo, Kaitlyn looks just so precious! Tildy please post some pics of Benny soon, I am sure he is just as beautiful!

Diana, I'm so sorry about your scare hun, how stressful!! I did have a substantial bleed at 11 weeks and the blood just literally gushed out of me one day as I got out of bed. I actually thought I peed myself. I didn't have any cramping which I though was a good sign, but it didn't stop me from going out of my brain until I got to the clinic. There they gave me a u/s which showed Joshua was fine. My OB said the bleeding probaby came from the implantation site. I would suggest to slow down with work though, you have been doing far too much. Please look after yourself and bubbie hun .

Cheryl, I am sorry you've had to go through the D&C. I can imagine it would be quite hard and emotional. Big hugs hun .

Megan, that nasty flu!! I hope your hubby is better soon, but don't let this stop you from going for gold!!! Praying hard for a BFP for you precious

Teagz, I hope your nasty cold is gone hun, and bring on the BFP yay!!!!!

Nae and Jas, I hope you are both doing well

Dee, I hope all went well for your BT on Friday hun, many hugs to you sweets

Helen, hope your bub turns soon and there is no need for a c/s. Looking forward to your happy news in the upcoming weeks!

Hi to everyone else I missed !

AFM, I have been off work since Thursday but have been painting the outside of our unit and I am just sooooooooo exausted!! I hate painting as it is, but instead of relaxing on my days off, I have been slaving away with this stupid paint. Still going..... hoping to finish it next weekend.

B xxx

CONGRATULATIONS TILDY I am so very happy that Benny finally arrived! Your labour sounds mighty tough but what an amazing day for you and DH. Please post some pics when you get a chance as we all can't wait to meet him.

Thanks to all you lovelies for your support. It really helps to be able to share your concerns with others that have had similar experiences - although I really wish none of us had to go through this. I am still off for a few more days and the bleeding seems to have stopped now so am praying with all my might that all will be ok.

BBL for more, DH needs to take the laptop to work.

Lots of love
    Dx

Congratulations Tidly and Jo such wonderful news.

DD - I am its just one of those things and that bubby stays all ok safely tucked away in its womb. just remember a little R&R never hurt anyone and as for your boss she/he will get over it. At the end of the day nothing is more important than the health and well being of you and your baby.

Beata - I wish I could come over and help I love painting - its all the preparation that I hate its good to know that once your up to the painting phase its nearly all over and the job is near complete. Hang in there.

Teagz - hows the cold going lovie?? I hope you don't have what I had at the beginning of this year it lasted about 6 weeks horrible nasty thing it was too. Hope you're feeling better soon. Hows the wedding planning coming along.

Hi to everyone I missed.

I have to admit I feel a bit bad coming in here nowdays even though I know you are all such a wonderful group of friends and we share so much, I feel bad sometimes that I am UTD while many of you have to wait. I know I am being silly but thats how I feel of course I still keep my eyes peeled on you all
    Not much happening with me which is a good thing I am back to the Ob this week for another looksee at bub, I am sooo nervous I keep expecting bad news - how terrible is that. DH finally told MIL and FIL about the pregnancy but I still have not seen them.
    My BGF and I caught up and went to Fountain Gate on Sat complete with a visit to the Pancake Parlour OMG I ate so much but boy was it good. She needed to go shopping for her DH's birthday present but she did cater to my whim of checking out lots of baby clothes and laughed at me going "look how small it is" over teeny booties and body suits .

Love to all

nae x

Hi girls

Thanks for all your well wishes

Just quickly to answer Helen -
    Hey Jo, will they try to get the stitch out later or do they just leave it?? Jeebers I hope mine comes out!
    Excuse the TMI, but basically my ob thinks it came away during labour and let me tell you, he had a mighty good hunt around in there looking for any trace of it once she was born (ouch!)! He couldn't find any trace of it at all. The problem was that my cervix had totally grown over the stitch and adopted it as part of my body and because my cervix was already dilated and completely short when he went in to retrieve it, he compared it to the hem at the bottom of your pants. It was sitting right at the edge which was good as he could get to it to cut it, and now the hope is that like a thread in a hem when cut, hopefully it then makes its way out of its own accord. But at my 6 week checkup he will once again have a good look and feel for it just to be sure. I trust my ob so much and he is certain it is nothing to worry about and that it came away with all the labour mess so lets hope he is right! It certainly did its job though and that's the main thing

Sorry, have to run. I am so tired today and think my little monkey is about to wake up for more food. Love to you all x

Hi everyone

Berry 1 I just wanted to quickly reply to your question:

Quote Originally Posted by Berry1 View Post
    Cheryl, sorry that you had to go through the D&C this week. I really pray that your body heals well and you can ttc again soon. Are the doctors able to do any further tests to understand what is going on?
    I am seeing my GP again this week (Wednesday) and my OB next week - she's away on holidays this week and then the geneticist next month. It seems like ages away until we see her. It was supposed to be 6 weeks after Ryan's birth but it will be two months and we have so many questions (I have started a list) which I hope she will be able to answer . As for more tests, I am not sure what can be done, but I will definitely be asking everyone.

In the meantime I have caught a cold over the weekend and while I seem to be recovering from the D&C quite well, I am now battling headaches and blocked sinuses. I think my body is so run down with the virus I had last month, and then the trauma of everything, along with two types of anti-biotics which I have been on for 10 days now, so only 4 days left to go thank goodness!

Anyway, am trying to psyche myself up to go out for a walk!
    Take care all,
    Cherylx

Morning Ladies,

Chez, I'm sorry your feeling icky love. I'm starting to think it's quite common for people to get quite run down after having D&C's and all those antibiotics. Look after yourself, it really is the pits.

ALM, Gosh that's a bit of a worry about the stitch. I really hope that it came one with Little Katlyn! Things like that always bother me, because it's not like we can get up there and have a good look ourselves in things start to not feel right, iykwim. Give Kaitlyn a hug from me! Aww

NaeNae, I understand you feel a bit bad, but don't! You have all been where we are and you derserve this little one so much! I'm so happy for you and I love that I can stull offer you a little bit of asupport while your bubby grows.
    PS, I love baby booties and socks. I love balling the socks up into pairs. They're so little!!

DD, I too am glad your Dr has given you a weeks bed rest. I think your body might have been telling you that you needed to slow down a bit! The amount you have worked lately is just crazy!! Rest up, chicken!

Beata, yep I'm over my cold! Just a little bit of the snivvles but otherwise I feel completely perfect. Woo! How is all that painting going? Are you renovating? Gotta love it! DF and I used to have such tanties over things when we were renovating. I remember we had a disagreement over something and he was holding a bag of tile grout. He spat it about somethng (who knows what!) and threw the bag down next to me which puffed up all around me in a big grout cloud and went everywhere. Neither of us could help but laugh!

Berry, I hope your DH gets better soon. My cold lasted 3 days, but DF got it to and only last 24 hours so I hope he's got that one!!

AFM, I experienced my first panic attack on the weekend. SIL came over with her kids on Sunday. The night before she had had her housewarming party and the kids had a late night and fair to say were little rat bags on sunday!
    We were all sitting outside and they kept running inside through the sliding doors and slamming things despite us telling them to stay outside with us. Anyway, the next minute the oldest (who is 5) came out with all my crystals that sit on my bedside table and goes "look what I've been playing with" (and then drops half of them on the concrete ). Well, I panicked because next to them is Jayvans ashes. In a flash I had images of him being all smeared through the carpet and me having to pick him up somehow and I felt like my chest cavity was going to explode. Luckily DF must have been on the ball and he was out sitting in the middle of the dining table. Talk about giving aunty teagz a heart attack.

Hi girls,

Sorry it has been soooooo long since I have posted.

Firstly I wanted to give a massive big congratulations to Tildy and AngelLukeMum on the arrival of their little bubs. It is so exciting to see all the new arrivals.

DD - how scary for you having the bleed. I also had bleeding in this pregnancy about 3 times before 12 weeks. Again like you, they couldnt find the reason, but it just puts you on edge!!!

Teagz, how scary for you. I am so glad that all was OK. You will have to put a lock on your bedroom door and when the kids come over, you lock it. I am so sorry to hear you still have your cold, you poor bugger. Hoping you feel better soon. Teagz, also want to give you a big hug as I know that you are coming up to your EDD.

NaeNae - I know how you feel. Thats why I have been staying away also. This BB area has been a big part of my TTC area for the past 4 years and I miss it. But I want all you girls to know, that I do check up on you all and having all my fingers and toes crossed that you all get your well deserved BFP soon.

AFM - everything seems to be going well. Looking forward to meeting my little bubs in under 3 weeks .

I dont think they will let me go over, because of the gestation diabetes and also the Ob keeps saying that she is a "decent" size baby.

I have now finished work, though I think I should have stayed there and rested!!! he he he As I seem to have the cleaning bug at home.

Love to you all

xxx Sue xxx

Thanks Sue I've been trying not to think about how close it's getting, not having much luck though

Teagz,

I know how hard it is. Been though a few myself.

Will be thinking of you and your DH and will remember that special angel.

xxx Sue xxx

DD -- I also had bleeding (plenty of spotting and 4 substantial bleeds) from week 5 to 15 or so. It was a combination of early low-lying placenta and a small hematoma for some of the bleeds, no explanation for others. The pregnancy was perfect after that, though, and you know how it ended, so try to think the best thoughts.

Typing with one hand while boob monster has the other -- hang in there, super ladies!

Tildy, I just had to say how gorgeous Benjamin is, what a little cutie-pie!

hey everyone,

firstly congrats to tildy and alm on the arrival of their beautiful bubs.

results are in and it is a BFN but i actually was alright this month, i just keep thinking that it is going to happen and how exciting it will be when it does. Also thank-you for everyones helpful comments on dh family i have finally said something to them not sure if it will make a difference but have not heard to much back after the weekend pretty much i explained to them that i also lost my daughter that i had been carrying for 29weeks and that i had felt kick and move around and that i felt that they were not being supportive of how i felt or the next step that me and dh had decided as a couple to make together. i think it is important that they understand that i don't make these decisions by myself that we make them together. I think because dh mother moved to england when he was 13 and left him behind and only came back 2 years ago she feels she needs to make up on the mothering time iykwim. anyhow best be off and do some shopping just finished work and have been doing office reno all weekend except sunday when dh and i went redclawing yummo think that is what will be for dinner.

Oh and teagz hope you are feeling better you poor thing sending you pleanty of healthy vibes.
    AND dd hope everything is going well after your little scare if i learnt one thing when everything happened with chloe think of yourself and don't worry about what others think you and the bubby are the most important things at the moment.

Hello ladies,

Dee, I'm sorry for the BFN hun, but hang in there as I know that when IT does happen we'll all be over the moon for you and we'll always behind you 100%. Do you have any more embies left for transfers? Big hugs sweetie

Teagz, I'm so happy little Jayvan's ashes were saved!!!! That was very close! I'm glad your DF was so quick in his thinking.
    How many days to go for us hun???? Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you for a BFP during your lovely holiday

Nae, good luck with your OB appointment this week. I hope all is looking great. And don't feel like you should be staying away hun, I love to hear your progress and I know your pg dust is all going to rub off on us TTC eventually!!

Diana, hope you're taking it easy hun, enjoy the break from your crazy work hours!

Sue, I hope all goes well for you in 3 weeks, how very exciting hun!!

Cheryl, I hope your cold is getting better slowly and you're back to your healthy self soon, sending you lots of healing energy.

Jo ans Tildy, I hope you're both enjoying babymoon ATM. How very proud I am of you both !!

Megan and Lan, let some magic baby dust and sticky vibes fall on you in bucket loads in the next cycle

Theresa, Laney & Jas, I hope you are all going OK and bubs are doing well .

AFM, not much to report. We are still painting and hoping to finish it by next weekend. Have been getting a sore throat in the mornings but then it disappears so I hope I don't catch the nasty cold .

Big hugs to everyone and hello to anyone I missed!

B xxx

Morning Lovely's

Beata, 40 days & 30 Days til my holiday! And yes, little terrors those children are when they don't have enough sleep. My heart was in my throat!

Dee, I'm sorry you got a BFN. Sending you baby dust for your next cycle. It WILL happen! And thanks for the healthy vibes! They worked a treat, I feel my normal self again!

Tildy, you clever little thing! Typing to us with one hand! Hope you's are settling in!

Sue, thanks so much for your thoughts I have had a few cries over the last couple of days Mostly because we have a few parties and things around that time, and a few of my friends that are pregnant will be there (of whom I've been avoiding like the plague.. I know, I'm aweful) and I'm not overly excited about it. But, as DF said last night, I can't avoid pregnant people forever, and I can't not be happy for them because of my own bad luck, so I'm pulling my chin up. My baby will come to me when they're ready to, and when they do it will be our special little earth baby

AFM. I FOUND MY WEDDING DRESS! They have to order in my size (And it comes in US sizes, so I'm a size 10 woo! :P) but when I get it (and when I'm allowed to take photos - they don't let you take photos til you pay some dosh, incase you get it made) I'll post it up. When I explain it to people I get a eewwww-are-you-really-going-to-wear-that-screwed-up-face look so I don't think I'll do it any justice if I try now. But, it's just gorgeous.
    Found a celebrant as well, she sounds lovely. She suggested a few ideas for the ceremony, one being The Warming of the Rings. As she is doing the vows she passes our rings around in a little velvet pouch, starting with my mum, to all the guests who put good luck wishes on them, then they go back to DF's mum and she passes them to us. I thought it was really sweet, and something I have never heard of before.

ETA, just wanted to share some exciting news with you all. The man that causes alot of troubles for us in our office resigned today. And I may be in the running for his position. Which means a company car and possible payrise. Wish me luck!!

Dee, I tried to post several times last night, but BB kept crashing. I am so sorry that you got a BFN hun, but am glad that you are feel optomistic about the future, you are right, it WILL happen for you. I'm also glad that you spoke to your DH's family about how you are feeling, good for you. Take care.

hey girls,

Beata we have 2 embies left and then we are having 6 months break before doing a new cycle just so i can have my body back for a bit if we need to go their.
    Teagz thanks for the message, how exciting about the wedding dress i can't wait to see it. I fell in love with the first dress i tried on and i love our photos.
    Berry thank you, you are such a sweet person and yes i have to say i feel quite proud to actually speak out about how i feel to dh family and i think it has made me and dh a lot more easy with each other cause he no longer feels like he is stuck in the middle.
    My parents arrive on saturday for a couple of days and i can't wait i'm like a little kid at christmas i haven't seen them since christmas and this is the longest that i have gone between visits and it is the first time that they will see chloe's cupboard so it will be extra special.
    okay i'm rambling now will chat later and all take care for the end of the week.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast