Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the 1st trimester ~ OCT07#2

howdy everyone.
    CeCe & Naomi- rotfl! i love the triple dog dare, and it is so poetic! and so "gotchya"!
    Mel - oh Mel, i so hope this cycle is the one for you! i'm in your (full) cheering section!

my cold is on the way out, knock on wood!

Default hello

Hello!!

Very quick from me- i am at work and about to head home to set up my net!! YAY

To the girls texting me- i am sorry i have run out of credit!!! I am getting more today but its why i have not replied!!!! Sorry!!!

Still no BFP- only BFN's (but the ink went weird- definately no line but it was weird.... ?????? ) Af due today or tomorrow- Not feeling much either way, trying not to obsess too much!! LOL Yeah right!!!

Will test again in the morning if no AF- and fingers crossed i will be connected when i get home so i can tellyou all abiout it!!

Hiope to be cybering soon!!

Lov Katti
    xoxoxox

Default I have Internet Connection!!!!

i am soooo happy for me!! I have the internet on at home now so i can belly belly 24/7!!!

Yes ladies, after two long weeks of waiting i have my BFI Big Fat Internet!! Its been the longest TWW in my life!! LOL Thank you to teltra, my boss and everyone else who has helped this to happen!!! YAY!! I'm so excited to see Belly belly on MY COMPUTER!!!! How radical!!!

Now for my real tww stuff..... as per usual for me... nothing new to report. My faint line is gone- but still no AF. I will test again in the morning in hope that the universe has been hiding my BFP from me until my internet got connected. I can only hope!!

It is quite surreal to be "in here" while i am at home. Instead of being locked away in the little office- i am sitting at my dining room table looking out across tree's and the highway. And Zahra is here with me too which is something i havent had before... i nearly feel like bringing her over to say hi to all of you through my computer- how strange is that?? I am just happy i can look over and know she is close now while i am talking about her.

And i am surrounded by my animals!!! Dont be suprised if my typing starts to go completely nuts because my cat walks accross my key board!!! speaking of which the kittens are all growing nicely!! They are starting to find their feet and get some stability!! And they are starting to play with eachother!! They are very cute!!

Ok- now to do some long awaited personals!!!!!
    But first i am going to have a good read thru the posts i have only scanned through in the last few weeks (there was one there i scanned about klee giving a "virus" i panicked and thought that a real internet virus had been spread!! I read a bit closer and it was all ok!! LOL but i think i need to have a good read thru now i have plenty of time- might even make a cuppa!! LOL i love this internet at home s#it!!!! sorry its gonna take months for the novelty to wear off!!!

I'll be back soon!!! Love Katti

LOL! Kat, glad the net is finally set up!!!

how is everyone?

Hey Ladies!

Kat- yay for home internet!

I have no time for personals at all.. but I do have a quetion. I had a temp dip this morning at 7 dpo... and I really dont want to get my hope up. Do any of you stalk charts? Would you give mine a once over? I need someone to squash my hopes so if I'm not this cycle I won't be devastated. I make no sense, I know. my chart: Charting Home Page - FertilityFriend.com

Hugs
    CeCe

That looks like a hope inspiring dip there Cece. I hope this is it

Kat you are so funny but how kewl to have you here now 24/7. I hope the Universe just has your BFP in hiding and all will be revealed shortly.

hugs all
    Jude

Hello everyone!!!My internet was short lived but then my magnificent DH has got it going for me again!! I am using teltra's modem and it is a bit slower- but hey i'm here!!!

Unfortunatley no hidden BFP waiting to be revealed... got another BFN this morning-still no sign of AF yet so there is still hope. I have been doing my opk's too and i got a pretty dark line yesterday- has anyone heard of anyone ovulating this late in the month??

Like i said i am still hoping. I managed to read throught a few more posts but i still didnt get through them all so i will be back for some personals later.

Take care!!
    Love katti
    Last edited by ~StarBright~; November 3rd, 2007 at 09:59 AM. Reason: i had to make it look good!!

Unhappy

Another
    Cycle just keeps getting longer by the day.... i have a theory

Due to being a week late two months ago i think my body is trying to get back into its rhythym again- my prediction AF will arrive on Monday but it will be really light and almost nothing and then it will come again two weeks after that... it has happened before... lets just wait and see.

Heading off to work for a few hours, will be back this after noon- its very quiet in here- hope lots of busy baby making happenening!! LOL

One good thing- i went to a site called face book and i had to change something in my secutirties and now i can edit properly and use icons again!! Yay!!

I might go edit my last post so it looks better!! LOL

Take care everyone- hey Jo how is the Tww going??

Love SB
    xox

kat - hon any news? i have heard of women getting a +ve opk when pg, i really hope thats the case.
    cece - your chart looks good, sorry i can't help by saying it doesn't, cause it looks like a nice dip there.
    mel - i know you might not be around but I am thinking of you and dh, you are in my thoughts constantly, what else must one couple endure?! sending my prayers to you.
    hi to everyone, sorry i've been a bit scarce just been a busy few weeks.

Thanks y'all for looking at my chart... I am still not too hopeful though.. just can't be. had a teensy dip today but I was mouth breathing all night because I have a cold. So I don't know if I should count myself out or in.

My sister... oh my sister. She wants to fly into visit us on the day Eli was due. I told her that although we would love to see her, her dh and the new baby (i lied), that day just wasn't a good day to do it. She got all angry and told me I was a selfish &*%$ for not making compromises. This is the same girl who didn't bother to meet our Abby until she was 18 mos old.. AND refused to allow children at her wedding when Abby was 7 weeks old, she expected me to fly across country to see her wed and help care for mom during her 600,000.00 dollar nuptuals while leaving the kids with dh. Needless to say, I stayed home and hired a nurse to care for mom while she went. Ok I am babbling. But I need an honest opinon... am I being selfish? Should I take one for the home team? I just don't know if I am strong enough to deal with her on that day. I am just at a loss as to whats right.

Any ideas?

Mel- I am thinking of you and praying for a wonderous miracle really soon.

klee- I am so glad you popped in... how's your heart hun?

Auntie- How are you?

Everyone else... mucho love!

CeCe

Cece if it was me I'd stick to my guns. You have said it is not a good day so don't start giving in or she will expect you to always give in to her selfish demands. JMO . she has not done anything to accomodate you an yuo rfamily so why you should start? I know it is not a very Christian attitude to have but after a while being the pacifist and biting off your tongue starts to hurt. It is your day to remember Eli and do you honestly think she will allow that to happen? Do what is best for you and your own family hun, If she still wants to com eout make it for a week later when the cut is not so open and hurting.

Judy

Hey all,

Just a quick one, no AF yet!

ooh jo, hoping everything that she stays away, keep us updated.
    did you get the downpour up your way?

Hi Everyone
    Having a crap week - Ethans due date tomorrow - and I am crying at everything and everyone. No one has remembered and so when I am upset people ask "whats wrong?". I may be asking too much but why am I the only one who remembers??

CeCe - I really am not the one to talk given the saga of my sisters upcoming "event" - but if its too hard for you then tell her "no"! She is only doing it to make herself feel better and this is about you and your family coping with a really hard day - not easing other peoples guilt!

If I could not attend the event next week without casuing WW3 I would be staying home under my doona, sobbing my heart out for what should have been!

I wont be able to get on email tomorrow so I am posting this for my baby today - hope no one minds?

To my precious Ethan - This week you should have been born into my arms and I still cannot believe you are not here with us! I hope you are not in any pain and that Mum Packer is looking after you. I hope you have made friends with all the other precious angels and that you are laughing!

All my love Mummy

cece - you are not being selfish in the slightest, thats the day eli was supposed to arrive, not the day her majesty is coming to town. tell her to lose the horns and grow a heart, that day is about remembering eli and if she can't accept that, then she's a sister not worth having.
    naomi - hugs to you and ethan for tomorrow, you, your dh and ethan will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    mel - thinking of you today on this nicholas' angelversary and for everything else that is going on in your life. look after yourself
    kat - hoping af has stayed away, let us know how you are doing.
    big hugs to everyone.
    me - i feel a bit odd today, like i've eaten too much (which i did last night),

Hello girls!!

AF arrived- no internet (problems again!!!) no credit!! Aust post an out!!! Its just not my week- month- year

Will try to sort my s%it out soon!!

Jo hope she stays away from you!!!

Katti

Klee - yep we got a good downpour, in the middle of the kids athletics carnival saturday night & again on sunday! LOL, made for very wet kids (DS at home with a cold today)

Naomi, hugs to you & your DH for Ethans due date tomorrow, I remember so well what that was like for me on Storms due date.

HI to everyone else!

kat big to you, so sorry to hear the witch showed, so sorry hon.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast