Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Recurrent Miscarriage/Stillbirth or Loss after the 1st trimester ~ OCT07#2

Kat - Bu%#@*r that stupid AF!

Naomi big hugs for Ethans due date. Thinking of you hun.

Kat oh that stupid AF, fancy showing up after giving you faint lines. Internet lol.. hmm dare I say.. Telstra/Bigpond.

Jo I hope AF is still staying away from your house.

hugs from the clomid dragon

Judy

howdy everyone.
    kat- damnit. big hugs to you.
    you made me lol about the "virus". i just wanted to blame someone for my cold. but is the same culprits as usual - my niece and nephew who can't interact without exchanging fluids of some sort or another.
    cece- you are NOT being selfish. you need to take care of yourself and your feelings on this important day (or any other day, for that matter) because otherwise there will be none of "you" left. that is most important now. you can pamper your sister's whims later. she is selfish to not have the compassion for your pain. she could easily adjust her schedule -- it only takes a little compassion. (i like how klee put it best . . .)
    naomi- big hugs to you and Ethan on the day he should have been born into your arms. (sorry i am late in my thoughts for you . . .)
    mel- hope all is going well this try.

sorry i have been mia for some days, nothing to report, just busy at work and away from my computer for too long. hugs to all of you, and i'm thinking about you all even when i'm not posting.

Naomi- thinking of you this week hun. I am sorry my wishes are late... been dealing with family drama.

Well, I got the most awesome FALSE bfp on a blue dye test yesterday. And a ton of mailers in the mail congradulating me on my new baby I hate mailing lists. I hate the world right about now actually. My temp has started its pre AF decline... Beginning to think I am destined to never have another baby to nurse. In a really ugly space today. Sorry. I am lurking, reading and praying for you all.

Big love to each of ya.

big hugs, cece. what a bunch of crap. and sometimes, hating the world is about the only thing to do.

i "just" need to learn that i can't fix things for people, or myself, no matter how much they deserve things to be fixed. maybe someday i'll stop having that urge to fix. but right now, i'm mad as hell that i can't fix things for everyone here. maybe some lunch will help. xxoom

wel AF started for me yesterday, so back to the start we go again

oh...... $#!@ hun, sorry Jo, I was so hoping this was it for you ...

Cece how do you know it is a false bfp? Did it fade away? is it clear? How quick did it come up? You can have a temp dip and be pg.. I have a few charts from friends that show a bfp but then dipping temps.

hugs to you all
    Judy

jo -sorry to hear that witch turned up, what a stupid, stupid cow she is. sorry, big hugs hon
    cece - i'm with judy on this one, mine was one of those charts, going on the date they gave me at the us i went back and looked at my chart, i had dips at days 10 and 14, of just over .2 of a degree, and had a faint pos on day 10. i can't look at your chart, cause i'm at work, but i will try and get on tonight to see what the dip is like. I'm sorry you are feeling down, but its not over until the witch is singing, big hugs to you too.
    how is everyone else?

Hello Everyone - if you dont mind i think i might have to join this thread!
    i woke up this morning with some pretty heavy bleeding - my OB said sounds like i am MC for the 2nd time - nothing he can do just got to sit it out and wait - if bleeding continues for 7days than let him know as it may not have all passed - this M/C is different to my 1st one as im earlier and hadnt gone for my first scan yet - my 1st MC was only tiny brown spotting and i ended up having a D/C after a scan confirmed the worse - this time it looks like i might not have to worry about that - when will i know its all over? i havent had any major pains just discomfort!
    My OB has asked me to keep my appt with him which would of been my first scan on the 26th - so he can have a chat with us and maybe organise some test to see if something is wrong with me or DH - im so scared something might be wrong and that we might not have the chance to become parents!
    Can we start TTC straight away or should we wait until we have seen OB?
    Im so confused and have no idea what to do

jo- arrgggh. damn af.
    hj- so sorry for your miscarriages. i've no good information for you, but i would certainly wait to ttc until the ob has figured out how to best assure that your next can be carried to a h&h baby. hugs to you.

Hi Hj - I am so sorry for the losses you have had {{{HUGS}}}, I would agree with auntieM & wait till you see the OB, it's only a couple of weeks till then

Hi everyone else, how are you all, me I've got a cold and feel pretty crappy!

Well Everyone
    Thank you all SOOO much for your kind thoughts and wishes on what should have been Ethans due date! I think the anticipation of getting through the day was much worse than the day itself - DH and I had a massive fight on the Monday night (of course it was CD 14 and we should have been BDing - it always happens to us!). I went to the acupuncturist on the Tuesday morning for her to weave her relaxing magic and it definitely worked. Then my DH arranged a MASSIVE arrangement of red roses and a little blue teddy to arrive with the most gorgeous card which I want to share with you all:
    "To Mum,
    I am so sorry if you are upset but I am so lucky to have you as a Mum and I will be looking down and smiling on you.
    Love Ethan"

Sometimes my DH really out does himself!

So like everyone else we are trying desperately to conceive again and have decided that if it doesnt happen au naturale by next month then we will head back to use some "icies" at IVF. I am 36 in March and the clock is ticking REALLY loudly!

Love to you all - lets all send wishes to Mother Nature that December is a better month for us all than November and that she will bless us with babies to take home and love like no other baby has been loved!!

Naomi

Naomi - Big :hugs: to you for Ethan's due date. Your DH sounds just lovely, dont worry about the argument... its always the way, life's pressure and everything just had to come out somehow huh! Hopefully I will see you at the meeting next Tuesday.

Thanks Mel
    I will definitely be at there next Tuesday - Im off to Adelaide on Thursday next week for the "event" so need all the support/courage/bravery I can get!

Where are you at with your next cycle?

Naomi

Naomi - if you get a chance are you able to email me? [email protected]

not much happening here , is now 2weeks since my d&c hoping AF arrives in 2 weeks, fingers crossed.

hopefully AF arrives on schedule for you.

howdy everyone.
    Jo- sorry about the cold. now that mine is done, someone told me to vicks rub on the feet. who knows?
    naomi- i cried to read your dh's note. it is so right.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast