Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the 1st Trimester March 2007

Thanks Flowerchild. I am going to see the Doula soon, I am putting it off to be honest, just know that it is going to be really hard talking to her again.

Anyway, Lil' Spring is fine. My OB had to go to a funeral (last minute apparently anther doctor?) so my appointment got cancelled. I went and saw the Midwife anyway, and she showed me bub and let me listen to the heartbeat. The baby looked a little less active today, but as the midwife said, they spend plenty of time sleeping at this stage. Only got to listen to the heart beat for a moment, but better than nothing.

Still feeling really blah. I am going to clean the house because it is a mess and I always feel better once it's clean.

Lv spring

Hi Girls

Well call me a freak but I went to the Gym this morning, did a 20min YES 20 min run then thought oh I might go and do that Pump class.........well now I cant move I need to have a big nanna nap and this afternoon DS has three diffrent sports to be at!!!! I need help!! what am I thinking. If I dont lose weight I will have to resort to cutting limbs!

Spring Let us know who lil spring is going. And DH is right all those Preg horms! make any norm women go mad!! Take it easy on yourself, you just need to listern to the inside when it comes to making decisions, and you have plenty of time. Just noticed you have posted Im so glad you got to see Lil spring and hear a heart beat, maybe you just need to slow down....forget the house and put your feet up and watch a movie, maybe.

Deb Love the ute story! now dont you go doing anything to heavy....just in case things are starting to plant on the inside!You need to send a photo of your garden it sounds like a tropical wonderland. ps was he young and good looking...the farmer?

Lynn Love the acupuncture! Just enjoy it! Hows your day been?

Bailey Im so glad your meeting yesterday went well, it must be a little relief in a way. Hows your DS going? full of beans?

Chelle Hope your well? There is a great recurrent miscarriage Dr in NZ I cant think of his name off the top of my head but I will post it when I remember.

I have to spend some time tomorrow at my grandparent place by myself.....not sure what that will be like, oh im waiting for the plumber, I wish they had a computer then I could talk to you guys, oh well.After my lecture to spring Im off to do three bathrooms,vaccum and wash the floors oh yeah and have a shower all before 3.15pm!!!! I better run

O Nat, well done you!!! I have been doing a bit of excercise myself. The first time i ached all over and thought it was a waste of time! I love pump, love all the weights.Trick is to keep it up, otherwise muscles ache all over again...Hope all goes well at your grandparent place, i can only imagine it would be very hard!take care
    Spring, thankgoodness your midwife was free! Nothing like hearing the little heartbeat, even if only for abit!Hope you are feeling a little better...
    Lynn, I love accupunture too, so relaxing. Im thinking about looking into it to shake something up!
    OOh have to just say big Hi to everyone else, being shoved off the computer AGAIN... homework, O well at least they want to do it
    I have nothing new to report, Im pretty boring really, had to go on a 5k walk with my girls for a Hikoi, to let them appreciate all the starving children around the world. They had nothing to eat only a cup of rice for the day...they handled it pretty well. Of course when they came home they ate like piggies. Lets hope that they learnt something!
    well thats all folks
    hugs to all

Hey guys,

Well I went to acupuncture again this morning and he has a fantastic positive attitude (just what I need right now). I have a seed stuck in my ear! I know it sounds so weird but he assures me that it will help me sleep. I have to press it 20 times before I go to bed and it will help sleep. Which I so need right now as I didn't get to sleep until 4am last night! I was just thinking of my little angel and I couldn't get some things of my mind. I hope he helps me sleep tonight.

Big day tomorrow!!! I am so scared and nervous about the results. It is getting a little bit exciting because it feels like I am getting closer to the big O day!

I learnt something today - you don't know people's situations, so don't judge them! Today I was at the hairdresses and my hairdresser was talking to another lady and asked how her daughter was and how far she was. The lady said her daughter was fine and that she had 5 weeks to go. I just tuned out. I didn't want to hear about it. When the lady left my hairdresser said to me that the lady's daughter had lost a baby at full term and she is now 35weeks pregnant. I just felt awful. Here I was not wanting to know about her story yet she has felt the same pain as me. I just hope that she gets to hold her second bubba and that it is screaming its head off!

Nat - what an inspiration you are! Send some of those energic vibes this way!!! I hope you are ok about going to your grandparents place. Call me when you are there if you want to. How's your nice clean house?

Spring - thanks for the chat this afternoon. I needed it. I just get so upset when I hear about another baby growing their wings especially because it was a cord accident at 37 weeks..........so close to home, it hurts.
    I am so happy for you that lil' Spring is bouncing around in there. Give the kid a break - he needs his/her sleep

Bailey - how is the blushing bride!!!!! Are you getting a little bit excited yet? I hope you have a really nice day tomorrow and that your D 'almost' H takes you out somewhere nice. What time is it all happening?????

Mel - how are you going? haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you are doing ok - thinking of you

Chelle - that is a wonderful thing you did with your children. Hope you are doing ok.

Deb - how are you feeling???? Any little signs yet? I hope those girls of yours are busy

BAILEY, you crazy kid, tomorrow is your wedding day. I am so excited . I know you are keeping it low key but I hope that it is everything that you wish for. You will have to get some pics so that we can see them. Best of luck you spunk rat, can't wait to hear all about it and you DH!!!!!

Lynn: you and your needles. It was nice talking today, I hope I helped a little. I must admit when you were talking about how they turn the acupuncture needles my tummy was flipping. You are very brave. Hope the seed in the ear works (that is going to sound really weird out of context) and that you have a wonderful peaceful nights sleep. Good luck with the BT tomorrow, I hope that you get some awesome levels and your scan shows some really ripe follies just waiting to bust.

Mel: Where you at hun? Make sure they arn't working you too hard. How is the TWW going honey? I hope it is flying by. Big babe and sending you vibes.

Flowerchild: Hey babe, thanks for your yet again wonderful advice, my feelings about this birth are just fluctuating up and down. I am thinking about every possible worst case senario rather than focusing on what I am capable of. Oh well, I know no matter how it happens, I won't care as long as I have a screaming bub. Good luck with the TWW babe.

Nat: your exercising is getting pretty impressive, you are putting us to shame. Boy it sounds like you had a busy day. Did you get all that work done. By the way OMG three bathrooms, I think I would loose my mind if I had to clean three. I hope tomorrow at you G'parents house is OK. Just remember it is a place of happy memories, not sad ones. Take care sweetie.

Chelle: Great to hear from you again babe. Can I ask a question, what is Hikoi? It sounds similar to the 40 hour famine. Good on your kiddies for doing it. It is a really good way to show them that they are very luck to live in a country like NZ. Almost as lucky as if they lived in Aust (lol) just kidding babe.

Well, I made the most yummy Chicken and Sweetcorn soup for tea. I was in a foul mood earlier and had a shocking headache but I am feeling better. Just heard from my Step MIL and had a big vent about my MIL. Dh did really well in a test today, so even though I was in a foul mood, talking to him made me feel so much better.

Anyway, I'll try to drop back soon.

Big love
    Spring

Lynn - package should arrive tomorrow just in time for O. I am so sorry for the delay in getting them to you but hopefully the extra added *alfie* dust will give you an added boost

Hi guys

Spring - Don't worry about the way you give birth. You will probably change your mind a thousand times between now and the time Lil Spring makes his/her grand entrance, and thats ok. You are entitled. I can see positives in both methods. Cesarean would be a completely different experience for you, but having a natural birth, this time with a kicking and screaming baby at the end of it will probably be hard but also really healing. I don't think you should worry about it just yet, you can change your mind at any time.

Lynn - So true about not judging. You just never know huh? Good luck with your BT's tomorrow. You better get your DH on the jod tonight just in case

Dream - Stop with the excercise, you are making me feel so lazy! Hope tomorrow is not too hard on you. i still find it hard going to my nan's old house and she has been gone for 10 years now. It's nice to go there cos it reminds me of her, but it's sad that she's not in it.

Mel - How are you? Hopefully you are too busy getting jiggy wid' it to be here!

Hi to Chelle and Flowerchild and everybody else.

Well, I had period-like pain today, which is strange as they aren't due for a couple of weeks. It was only for about 5 mins. No idea what that was, I have heard some of you girls talk about pains during ovulation, is that what it feels like? Like a period pain? I just don't remember feeling them before, but then, I have never had to pay this much atention to my body before. I'll be pretty pi$$ed if i get AF, it would then be very early AND all that baby dancing for nothing Poor D-almost-H. He is sitting outside at the moment having a few quiet beers with some mates, so I yelled out "Don't say you never had a buck's night!" Lol, probably not the type he would have planned. So the big day is tomorrow, can't wait to get it over with. Wow, I sound bad don't I? I don't mean it in a bad way, I just want to get to the honey moon. I will take some photo's so I will email them around to you all.

Oops! I meant photo's of the wedding, NOT the honeymoon. Lol!

Mrs. Bailey......Photos of the honeymoon!!! you might get yourself banned from the thread not only censored (lol)

Sorry can't offer much about the O pains but Flowerchild might know something.

You know that now I am going to call you a Mrs. Ohhh how exciting. Anyway, off to shower and bed. I hope you have an awesome day. By the way what time of day is it so that I can send you marital vibes.

Big mushy love

Spring.

Thanks Spring,
    It's at 3:30pm. I think I will there eager to get back online and find out about Lynns BT results though Just too exciting, I just have this feeling there is gonna be a couple of BFP's in here this month.

Hi everyone, sorry I havent been around got home last night and had a rest and absolutely flaked it and tonight we had to go shopping so...

Bailey - Good luck for tomorrow! Asha will be right there with you, in your heart and in spirit. I dont know if you will be on again before your h/m but if not have the best time and get busy with making bubba #3 while your at it. I know you can get crampy when Oing so definitely DTD just in case. Well, I will be thinking of you tomorrow... LOL at the bucks night comment! Oh and when emailing photos dont forget lil old me, I would love to see your beautiful day.

Lynn - Thats great that your levels went up. Hopefully tomorrow they can give you some even better news and those eggies and swimmers into line! Good on you for being so proactive and seeing the accupunturist, as I said to you previously I fully believe in it and it will make you feel like you are doing everything possible. Oh and I hope you get a good nights sleep with the seed in your ear, I havent heard about it before and it will be interesting to see how it goes.

Spring - Sorry you have had a grumpy day, I guess pregnancy hormones can do that to you... dont know what excuse I have but I get grumpy all the time lately and I aint UTD! Is DH coming home this weekend? If so only one more sleep to go. Fantastic news that lil Spring is doing so well, as usual, and OMG its almost 14 weeks now... time flys huh!

Nat - I hope you go ok tomorrow, it will be hard being there without your grandma there and I hope you cope as well as you possibly can under the circumstances.

Deb - Anything happening yet? Sorry to be a nag, but you know I am impatient.

Chelle - How weird, Chelle is my sisters name too (shortened of course). Hope your girls learnt something today, dont really blame them for pigging out when they got home though - I probably would have done the same LOL... I have a growing belly, but for all the wrong reasons!

Big hi to everyone else - JLK (Jo) hope you are doing ok.

OK well not all that much happening on my end, had to go out with the people at work today because it is someones last day tomorrow so they had a farewell. Not bad really, my 4th day there and I got wine, cake and went out for lunch! So lunch was ok, the people I work with seem really nice so that was cool, but obviously in a social situation it is the perfect time for them to grill me on my life so I got all of the asking if I have kids (1 already asked but no others) and I said no, and they then asked me all the questions about do I want them, when do I want them bla bla bla. And also they kept going on about their kids (admittedly their kids arent babies, some are even adults) and I felt so uncomfy about it. I just basically put on an act and answered all of their questions and inside my head I was wanting to say actually I do have a child but I just couldnt bring myself to do it, I dont think I could have handled those looks (you all know the look I am talking about). But oh well, I got through and will go back tomorrow to live another day of a lie.

Only other thing I have to report is that this morning while I was sitting at my desk I started getting bad cramping, it last on and off for a couple of hours and I have felt so bloated ever since. So obviously I got all excited thinking maybe its implantation but then thought maybe it is too early for implantation pains. I am 6DPO tomorrow I think and I dont think those pains come until a couple of weeks PO. Anyway, my luck they were probably just poo pains (sorry if TMI)

Oh well, to all.

Love Mel
    Last edited by Mel1977; March 22nd, 2007 at 10:01 PM.

Unhappy

Not good news today Estrogen levels have gone down to 198. The nurse said that the levels can flutuate before going up

Bailey: By now you will be Mrs. Bailey WHOO HOO!!! Congratulations sweetie, hope you are enjoying your wedding night

Lynn: Oh Hun I am so sorry about the levels, what a shame. I know how disappointed you must be. Where do you go from here? Will they just keep doing BT? Did you have a scan anyway? Hang in there sweetie, sending you a big

Mel: Great to hear from you babe. Sorry you had the uncomfortable situation of being grilled about kids. You sound like you handled it very well. You are a brave chicky. I don't know when my cramps started, or if 6DPO is too early, but hey, it can't be a bad sign. I hope it continues IYKWIM

Well got home and yet again the stinking alarm light showed it had gone off and low and behold there is a huge panel of smashed glass on our front bedroom window. Thankfully the glass is still in there and it is exactly the shape of a football. The local kids are always playing with balls in our street (its a dead end) so I think I know who the culprets are. Called and left a message with the real estate and I think they will send out someone tomorrow. It just really upset me because that is the room Harry is in and I was angry that it had come so close to cracking the window.

Anyway, DH is going to go over tomorrow and talk with the parents. We didn't see who did it so we can't go accusing people, but he is going to say I wanted to pop because the kids are always in the street and I wanted to see if you knew anything before calling the police. I think that might do the trick. Anyway, he is almost home so that is good. Just a pain in the behind more than anything that I have to spend my Friday night cleaning like crazy in preparation to let the real estate agent in tomorrow. It is like a Spray and Wipe ad around here at the moment. DH say's don't worry, the house is clean, but I guess I am just paranoid.

Oh well, big love to all of you other lovely ladies.

Spring

Flowerchild: Can I ask a big favour? I googled myself today (for a totally unrealted reason) and realised that a post I did on BB with my Email Address comes up. I am just concerned about my email being online and didn't think about it until today. The post was at 8.57pm on 24 Jan 07. I tried to edit it to remove my email but it didn't work. Is that something that you could do? A huge thanks for looking into it. Hope the TWW is being kind.

Luv Spring

OMG, I just found that DHs best mate and his wife are pregnant

I know I should be happy for them and I guess in a way I am but deep down I just wish it was me! They werent really trying, apparently she went off the pill in January and just thought if it happens it happens, if not then not. These are the friends who change the subject when we talk about Nicholas and didnt want to look at his photos

I dont wish for her to go through this and the only thing I can hope is that when she gets to 36 weeks pregnant, she thinks about me and wonders how she would cope if she lost her baby then. Apparently they told DH that they wanted us to find out from them before we heard it from others and they have been worried about me and how I would handle it which is I guess nice. They said they think about me all the time and wonder how I am... why not pick up the phone and ring and say is Mel coping ok? Is that too logical, or should I say "uncomfortable".

Anyway sorry for my vent, I will now read through todays posts and do personals.

Love from The Infertile One!

Hi ladie's,

Lynn - Sorry to hear about your levels. I am not sure how all that stuff works, but can there still be a chance that it will happen, maybe just a little later? Thanks for your message today, it was great.

Spring - That sucks about your window, hopefully it will all be sorted out tomorrow. Good to hear that DH is back.

Mel - I am sorry you are having a [email protected] few days. It must have been hard to have all of the questions, but it sounds like you handled it well and managed to keep it together. It's hard to do isn't it? And now with your DH's friends... It will be your turn soon, I am sure of it. I am surprised you haven't been testing already When can you start? I am not heading off on the 'honeymoon' till the 7th, D-is now-H goes on friday for his male bonding surf trip (I call it the sausage sizzle-lol) and then I will meet him there at easter.

Hi too to Dream, Flowerchild and Chelle

Well, yes today was the 'big' day. Honestly the whole thing took just over 7 minutes, lol. We were laughing the whole time, it is just so weird as we went to the registry and had it done, and they take it so seriously, but to us, standing there holding eachothers hands and saying the vows it was hilarious. Don't get me wrong, I am not bagging marriage, and I am so happy, but it is just strange to say all that stuff all so seriously. We just muck around together so much, it was just weird. DS came in and my mum had bought him paper and pencils and Cheese and Bacon Balls to entertain him so he was perfect. When we were waiting to go in, he said 'Is this the wedding shop?' Lol, he thought we were going to buy a wedding. I wonder what he thinks a wedding is?? So, we didn't go out, we came home and ordered gourmet pizza. Perfect!! Thankyou all so much for all of your well wishes too over the last few days, it has meant so much to me, you are all so awesome.

Not too many personals to do I guess...

Lynn - I am so sorry your tests didnt come back with good news I really hope the nurse is right and that it doesnt mean they wont go up again, I will so keep for you. I hope you are ok.

Spring - Surely if it was your neighbours who broke the window they would have said something... but then some people are really dodgy too. That sucks about having to clean the house now, dont feel bad about it being messy - you are pregnant afterall and we all know how much it zaps your energy. Hope you have a nice night with DH.

Bailey - CONGRATULATIONS Newlyweds I hope you have a fantastic honeymoon.

Nat - Hoping today wasnt too hard for you.

Deb - Still wondering how those eggies are going.

Hi to everyone else,

Not much happening on my end, DH and I went to movies and saw TMNT (I havent fully grown up yet I think) and PP for dinner cause it was stinking hot here in Melbourne today. Then came home to the news about our friend so that sucks but oh well what can you do. DH is working most of the weekend so it will be pretty boring for me.

Oh, no more pg symptoms on my end No cramping, no bloating, no discomfort, no extra CM, nothing - I guess it wont be my month AGAIN!

Well I am sure you are all well and truly tucked away in bed by now so I will catch you all tomorrow.

Mel

(sorry about delay, my sis rang)

Hey Bailey, Sorry didnt see your post. I thought maybe you would have gone on HM today but its ok, the 7th isnt that far away. Glad to hear you had a nice day... I was the same as you I giggled alot through our vows, for starters I kind of felt embarrassed and nervous and also I think I was trying not to get teary. Too funny that DS thought you were going to buy a wedding, a story for the 21st no doubt! Gourmet pizza sounds great, the way I see it is it doesnt matter what you do and how you do it, as long as it makes you happy and you are doing it please yourselves

LMAO at "the sausage sizzle"

Enjoy your first night of sleep, tomorrow you wake up an old married woman

Mel

P.S. I dont think I can really start testing for another 2-3 days, but I am sooooo tempted to start tomorrow but when there is no hope of getting a positive there is probably no point so I will try not to... this will be a test of willpower

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast