Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: TTC after Stillbirth/Recurrent Miscarriage or Loss after the 1st Trimester March 2007

Nat - LOL at the ambulance comment! I hope you are ok! Good on you for going for a run. I went for a walk/run this morning because BL motivated me last night. I so want to lose 9kg in a week! Isn't Courtney a *****! He is so petty, doesn't he realise that the show is about weight loss??????

Spring - stop looking at the toilet paper!!!! I'm glad that you took the time to sit and listen to your belly (and probably heart). Everything will be fine when you see your ob and you will see lil Spring bouncing around

ooooooo I got censored too! I didn't realise you couldn't use that word - sorry everyone! Me bad!!!!

Spring - dnt be to impressed if you saw my face and how long it took my to recover...I need a personal trainer myself!

Courtney is very much a "Bailey word" I couldnt work out why he looked so strange at weigh ins then I relised he looks like a monkey!

We have a few rebels on our hands. Naughty naughty girls. I read your post Lynn and to be honest I don't even remember what word you used.

Anyway, I am off to bed. Got up at 5.10am this morning so I am totally exhausted.

I hope you talk with your mumma tonight was good Lynn. My mum just called and said she just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful news and that she has been walking around with a goofy smile on her face, very cute.

Anyway, I am really off to Bed now

Nighty ni
    Spring

Lynn - well done on the censoring!!!

Oh Nat I just saw your post and couldn't help but reply. Could someone get that man some Nair!!!

Spring - That so cute, your mum must be just like you. Try to relax tomorrow and take it easy, whats with the 5am start? well you should get use to it for when bubs gets here (lol)

Lynn - Sorry you and I have posted at the same time. How was you mums holiday? did you have a good talk?

yeah sorry about that. I used the word - female dog iykwim. Sorry I didn't realise it was bad.

Spring - GO TO BED you need sleep! now I sound like your mum.

Nat - it is so good to have mum home. We didn't have a really long chat because their plane was late, so she came over briefly with dad. She is coming back tomorrow so I can tell her all about my eventful weeks.

Can you believe that I meant to set my clock for 6.25am and somehow managed to set both my alarm and my mobile for 5.10am???? God knows why but I figured that as I was awake I should go in to work and would just finish early. Well it didn't exactly work out and I ended up being there until my usual time.

So off to bed for this little chicken.

Wish I could hang around to chat but mummy Nat said to bed so off I go.

Sweet dreams
    Spring

Spring - your mum is so cute! Sweet dreams babe.

Wow its been a busy day in here -

Spring - Stop looking at the toilet paper (easier said than done I know), everything is gonna be just fine. Congrats on being able to sit there and listen to your instincts, not an easy thing to do sometimes so I am impressed. How gorgeous is that your mum cant get the smile off her face, dont blame her really. It is so good you have been able to make them so happy... Sleep well

Lynn - Sorry to hear you have had those problems this morning, I guess it is hard for them to tell you your results over the phone. As you know I work for drs and technically we are not allowed to and can get in trouble for it. I know that doesnt make you feel any better, but just wanted to let you know she probably wasnt trying to be a [email protected]@@@ (better not say it huh LOL). Best of luck with everything tomorrow, I will be thinking of you and hoping that you get the results you want, and need

Deb - Good news on the activities in your pelvis - fingers crossed they are good signs!

Nat - Well done on the run, I would need an ambulance too. Especially lately, I do nothing but sit on my big fat (_)(_)!

Bailey - Hope Nathan does the job of getting you and nearly DH in the mood, if we fail this month I will have to get you to pass it on - lets face it, they will be selling out pretty quickly LOL... oh and when you start that new thread, I will be in the VIP room

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all doing ok. Michelle and Clare, hope your little bubbas are doing perfectly in their mummy's bellies.

Well not much to report on this end... Worked again today, dont like this working business - I am stuffed and have a headache But that excuse wont fly, I think we still have 1 more night of TTC left - really over it by now (dont tell DH that, he thinks he is a stud when it gets to this time of the month). If anyone thinks we dont have to keep trying feel free to let me know LOL. The darn internet tells me we have to do it Wed night as well but bugger that for a joke, a girls gotta rest!

Anyway, sleep well all - I will check in tomorrow night.

Love Mel

Thanks Mel, I know what you mean about giving out the results. I guess I just want to be informed. Do you know if you have o'd? Are you temping?

No I wouldnt know how to temp if I tried, actually we dont even have a thermometer - we had one but it broke and havent got new one yet. I did get a positive OPK so I guess I can assume I have O'd but as we know that is not to say I will get UTD - god if only it was that simple Time will tell I guess

Good luck tomorrow

Well, well, aren't we a bunch of chaterboxe's??
    Let me just start off by saying, when are we going to see the back of Munnalita and Courtney? I can't believe those two..what a pair of ME-words! And Spring when you said about the Nair, did you mean Courtney's shoulders? What is going on there? And I am sorry, but the nailpolish has to go too. Well, now that I have got that off my chest...

Lynn - Thanks for joining me on the censored list! Yay on your mum coming back. I would have to follow mine if she went away. That is great news on being able to get the BT's on QLD, you should go and have a break.

Spring - Look when we start the nuthouse, I thought we could have a special room for the toilet-paper-checkers. It would be just down the hall from the serial-HP-tester's. Lol, I am sure there are plenty of other rooms we could add. And most of us would need to visit one or two of them I am sure. Mel even wants her own VIP room! I am sure CM is just normal, stop all this BD'ing you and DH are doing, you don't need to use him anymore, he's done his job.Lol, sorry, just there are a couple of DH's out here that must be feeling a little used by now. Your mum sounds sweet.

Mel - I am certain we can set up your VIP room, lol we'll play Nathan CD's in there all day. Lol, my DP think's he is pretty studly too, he doesn't really understand the whole O thing, so he just thinks he's just really sexy and I can't get enough of him.

Nat - What is a 'run'? Never heard of those Good on you, I wish I could be inspired, but watching the biggest loser always makes me feel hungry?? Glad to hear yesterday went as wel as it could for you.

Deb - Yay on all the action going on in your belly. Hopefully everyone is getting along in there!

Well, according to my Ovulation calender i must start the Baby-dancing tommorrow, but I started rehersals last night just to make sure. So hopefully with all the lovin going on around us, surely at least one of us will catch the eggies. I have the support group tomorrow, I am hoping it isn't going to be as tough as the last one, because I was exhausted after it. But I think that meeting everyone and hearing their stories for the first time was probably the worst part. Don't get me wrong, it was really good to talk to everyone, but so so hard at the same time. Well, I think I am going to go to bed, there is a show on 9 at 10:30 called Shock Docs: When Surgical Tools Get Left Behind. I might see if I can stomach that. Good night gals.

Mel - I do every second night when TTC that way you get a break! Im so glad you used symbols or may also have joined that special little club! I do so hope you get that eggie this month and I have to agree work it &*%$.

Bailey- shoulders I think he could use it all over! and with you on the nail polish even DS wants to know what going on there. Good luck tomorow hope all is good and not to hard for you. Is your friend going to?

Ive hang around here alot tonight and Ive just hit the wall......who was it that said exercise was good for you i feel like....oh better not, but you know what I mean!

Godnight sweet women sweetdreams and BDing and lots of to you all.

Luv and Hugs Nat xxx

wow! Im not sure if I can keep up with everything that is going on in here, Mel u crack me up, Im with u on the TTC! I got a positive OPK yesterday.. phew.. as I only had the one, and its like are we done yet, but I know we should dtd tonight and really tomorrow, just incase!!!
    Bailey, Goodluck on catching that egg!
    Spring angel, poor u! damn toilet paper!! wow, bet u gunna feel really knackered by the end of your day!!5.10am... snore..
    Deb, thankyou for the lovely welcome! cant believe what u have been thru, my friends think Im mad still even trying, but after all the pain and hurt goes away(as best as it can, as it never goes away ) the strong urge to have another little bundle in my arms just takes over and I know I can go thru it all again, because I KNOW I will have a baby... just when!!, No they wont give me clomid, my FS told me that the tests on baby told them that it was perfect!! I came away mad as, felt like there was going to be no help from them. They want to see me in 8 weeks and basically said hope by then you are pregnant! hmmmmm well lets hope. My doctor even said I should really put a time on it now, as I cant keep doing this....O yes I can, and I will stop only when I know I cant physically go on, and my darling children cant take it any more. I know it is hurting them seeing me go thru the miscarriages and then all the after problems, it took so long in there minds....there were days I just couldnt get out of bed!My DS didnt know when he should or shouldnt call an ambulance due to the horrific infections and things.. DS has actually even said Mum, please dont try to have anymore... of course he dusnt know, and we dont really tell them, but then have to when the loss happens... such a pain...
    O well enough of the chit chat, went on abit there ladies, sorry to rave on... and on...ha
    O well swimming time, have to go cart kids...joy
    Big Hi to all the ladies I have missed, It may take awhile to get around this busy little corner..
    take care xx

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast