Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born April 2007 #18

Kris-No no break here for me..unless you classify work as a break lol..A few people have told me to look into alternative medicines for James so I really should look into it....off to add you to my facebook...

Kaz- Your bed sounds similar to mine with the clean washing all over it I started organising it and then just gave up lol..really should get my butt off the couch and do it now....

OOOh finally I should be good for next weekend. And I might just buy a few things!!! Ok we are of to the in laws for dinner tonight to see their new house in Pakenham. DH is in a crappy mood coz his brand new laptop has a bad virus and he cant get rid of it....

oh no Mel, that's sucky. I need to reformat my external HDD so I can redo this laptop, I was playing around with the permissions and mucked it up, now I can't save anything like bookmarks etc.

Kris, I'll try to add you And Von too

Hi!

Yeah! We are friends on facebook!!!

Mel - Hope you have a nice night out! Bugger about the computer!

Kaz...bugger your computers playing up as well - Michael reformatted mine last week...it's still running so slow though - time for a new laptop I think!!

Better organise some dinner...chat later!

Hi guys, just another quick one from me, I feel like I haven't been home in ages. We had a wedding in Bowral last night and stayed the night down there. Jared slept for 8.5hrs which was fantastic, but Craig woke me up when he came into the room looking for some lovin' so I didn't get 8.5hrs sleep myself Oh well!

I hope to catch up properly soon, but I'm so short of time now - sorry!

Wow we've all been busy the past few hours! I think I'll just catch up today and go from there!

Kris, yep it was good to be away together. It was good to atch up with DH's family too. We went to his brother's wedding too. It was the first time in about 9yrs or so that they had all been together. And the first time we had met some of our nephews in person. And vice versa for them meeting our kids. They all fell in love with Lily. She is the only girl in a huge line of boys in their families ( DH is one of three boys, his dad is one of three boys and his two brothers both have three boys each too.) She charmed the pants off all of them!! But she is pretty damn cute!( No mummy bias there, I swear!) We then went down to Surfers Paradise for a week too and it was lovely. Beach or pool every day, no time constraints just us all together, bliss!
    Lucky you having such a great sleep in. I'm DESPERATE for sleep. I feel so knackered for some reason. I just can't seem to catch up on sleep. I managed to get both kids asleep at the same time today and slept with them for 45mins. But now I'm ready for bed again!

I'll add you too on FB Kris, if anyone else wants to add me, my name is Kellie Slade.

Kaz, I have clothes everywhere too, though mine are all folded and in piles around the house from when we went away. I did the 6 loads of washing before we left to go away then left all of the clothes around the house once I had taken what I wanted. I though it would be ok since it was all clean and folded... Now I'm faced with the reality of having to sort it out into the right piles and pack it all away! I hate clothes washing!

Dis, I'm jealous of you getting 8.5hrs out of Jared! I'm feeding Liam 3-4hrly overnight. Then Lil's up usually 2 times a night. I'm stuffed. I know I don't have it as bad as some people (Von!) but I'd give my left foot for 8 hrs straight out either of my kids! Or even to get up after 7am....at the momnet it's 5am. Did I mention I HATE daylight savings?? Same thing happened last year. She seems to have such a hard time changing her body clock back to the right time. So now we are up at 5am most mornings, if not it's 5.30am......definately not later than 6. I'm so not a morning person.

Well, Lily had a great birthday. We got to spend it with DH's family. We had a little party here with my family, I made some little flower and dragonfly cupcakes. Then for her actual birthday, I made a heart cake and some little cream filled butterfly cupcakes for the kids. She loved it. She has gotten so much soooo many toys and clothes!! My little flat is toooo small. We need a house just to fit in the otys! I dread Liams first birthday...where will I put his pressies????
    Lily is running hot and cold with her moods...she's worse than a teenager! But mostly she is so happy and just way too cute! SHe's talking like a little adult and is a parrot. She's just picking up so much and comes out with the funniest things! And she surprises me everyday with what she knows! She hums and dances her way through the day and is so beautiful. We have bitten the bullet and put her into her big girl bed. She goes down alright so far...it's only been two nights! But she's still wakin gin the night and coming into our room with us and Liam!
    Ok, enough gloating about my gorgeous girl...gonna go and devour some ice cream

Happy Birthday Pip...hope you have a fantastic day. Enjoy the ice cream cake...yum!

Hey All,
    Havnt been around much as Beau has had really bad gastro since Saturday and has had extremely bad diorehea and vomiting so we have been in and out of doctors offices and the hospital yesterday....back to the gp today so hopefully we will know soon if he needs antibiotics - he has a really bad bum obviously but a viral rash all over his cheeks and inside his mouth too so he wont take fluids so we spent all yesterday trying to catch a wee with his pants off!
    Anyway I have the flu so I am gonna rest up while he is asleep but some other news, I did a test before and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!

Congratulations Jen!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    I'm so excited for you!!! I'm so sorry you're feeling so rotten though (I have had a cold/flu everytime I've found I'm p/g also!!) Great idea to rest up -you'll need your energy!!
    I'm so sorry to hear Beau is so sick also....Big hugs to you all and I hope you all feel better soon!
    xoxoxox

Dis - LOL at not getting your full 8.5 hours!! Michael knows better than to wake me! LOL!

Kel - Hope your managing to catch up on some sleep! Wow at Liam feeding 3-4 h overnight! That would drive me nuts - how's he going on solids?? Yeah at Lily in her big bed!

We're going ok here - Louis is sick and seems Dylan is on his way - watery eyes today...bubs has been sneezing but doesn't seem actually sick yet...So anyway, no kinder for Louis today...Had a big fight with dh last night - I was trying to get some work done so asked him to order a pizza and as soon as I said ask for a meal deal he cracked and said I was changing everything and refused to order it - WTF?????? So I was determined to finish what I was doing which meant no pizza got ordered - we had no food in the house although he managed to find some bacon and cooked up some eggs and mushies for the kids so I had NO dinner...therefore I went to bed just after 8pm cos my tummy was rumbling and I was soooo cranky. So we haven't spoken since last night - I was just so cross cos I told him how tired I was and urghh and seemed to have yet another period (my bodies all over the place with this stupid mini pill cos I keep forgetting to take it) and then he can't even order bloody pizza - surely that's not too much to ask?? I know I was a bit stubborn not ordering it either but I was putting my foot down...anyway..we shall see what happens tonight - although I def have to go and do food shopping - there is Nothing to eat...I'm so unispired at the moment with cooking though...

Ok...sorry for the rant...

Congrats again Jen!!!! I'm so happy & excited for you!!! Hi to everyone else!!

YAY JEN CONGRATULTIONS[SIZE="2"]

Tke care of yourself now, hope Beau gets better soon too.

Kris hugs to you. hope the boys are ok and hope everythings ok with you and dh.

Sorry just typing with one hand so will keep it short. we r all good, have beccas hip review tomorrow. fingers crossed.

Hi!

Mel - Good luck tomorrow!! I really hope everything is ok!! Yeah...we'll be fine...we have these blow ups every so often...LOL! He just drives me crazy sometimes!! LOL!

Congrats Jen! woohoo! Rest up little mama!
    Hope B gets better, urky tummy not good.

Kris *hugs* when I first got my Mirena I was bleeding on and off for about 6 months, really annoyying & depressing.

Me - I have all-clear for TTC now, just need to remove Mirena
    Oh, and it looks like DH is getting a redundancy, either Friday or next week.

Hi!

How exciting Kaz - do you have to wait after you remove the MIrena or is it just like the pill and you can get straight into it?
    Sorry to hear about dh - at least it's a redundancy and you'll get something out of it...Do you think he'll get another job ok? We've been trying not to think about Michael losing his job - it's not highly likely but with all the talk it puts you on edge...I'm avoiding news & papers...there's so much negativity!!!

Chat later!

YAY JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Wow thats massive Kel!!

We got the all clear for Beccas hips and dont ever have to go back to the hospital for a check up. YAY!

Yeah - Great news Mel!!

Oh wow. what a week of good news!

Soon as the mirena comes out it's good, it stops the fertilised ovum attaching to the uterus wall, so hopefully it'll get out before I O!

Oh wow, I'm off for a few days and miss all the exciting news!

CONGRATULATIONS JEN!!!!! Your bub must be due around the same time Jared was due. I got my BFP about this time last year Congratulations!!!!!

Kaz, good luck with TTC. Have fun practicing.

Mel, that's awesome news about Becca's hips.

Hi Kel, Kris and Von.

Well, it seems it doesn't rain, it pours Ben now has a double ear infection and is on antibiotics for the first time ever. At least they seem to be working Hopefully this new month will be a better one for us, I kinda just want to write-off April!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast