Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #15

Hello Ladies,
    THIS IS A LONG CATCH UP POSTÖ
    I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
    Happy Fathers Day you all of your Daddyís and your babies Daddyís.
    Not much new here, did I mention how hard it is to juggle work and home. I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I have doubled the amount of work to do now which kinda sucks.
    Oh well Jett seems to be doing okay without me but he is so happy to see me when I get home it just melts me.
    Is anyone else having trouble with a baby that doesnít like to sleep past 5:30am?
    Jett used to wake at 7am each morning but for the last month it has been 5:30am.
    He still has no teeth and isnít crawling; I am not sure what is wrong?? He has no interest in trying to crawl all he does is spin around in circles; he is so way behind the 8 ball.
    Thanks for all of your hugs and kind wishes. I am okay about things now. I have gotten rid of all the reminders, her bed and bowls and food. I am okay when I donít think about things. I now have to decide what I am going to do? If I pick her up or just pay to have her cremated. I am leading towards the second I just canít cope to do the whole burial thing.
    On a lighter note, Ben woke up when Jett did and he wanted his Fatherís day present early ( Ben normally isnít a morning person). Jett made Ben a finger painting at Daycare and Ben just loves it. He also got a game for his play station, a big toblerone bar, boxers and a zip up hoddie. All I got was bloody chocolates and flowers, Think I got robbed(it is the thought that counts)!!!
    Renee Ė I am so with you on the Poker thing Ben sits up all bloody night playing on line poker. I guess it isnít that bad as he doesnít use any money.
    I have checked out Marnieís site she is such a cutie. Keep me updated when you add pictures to it.. I love checking out all of our December babies.
    I hope that you are on the mend and it it is just a chest infection and nothing more serious.
    Mel Ė I love the idea of the hand prints in the card. I am not to sure if Jett would let me do that or not. I canít even cut his nails at the moment as he is just waving his hands all over the shop.
    LOL, I think Jettís painting for Ben was supposed to be hand pints and he did the same thing as Logan, funny!! I canít wait to see the pictures of Logan I am sure they are cute.
    Beck Ė I too love rum and coke.. I am getting better with coping with my licker intake. Hehehehe!!!
    I love Maddyís new ticker, Ladybirds are my favourites. The pictures of Maddy are gorgeous.
    I bet it feels weird and good cruzing around on your own, I know when I first got my licence I was a grannyís driving doing 40km everywhere until I got confidence.
    I got Johnís teeth pulling went okay, I have to get all four of mine done but I know it is going to be a bit to recover so I have to wait till I have enough sick leave with my new job and then in I go..
    I love the idea for fatherís day I may do that one for Christmas for Ben.
    Meg - I love the new picture of Coco, she is just divine!!! I love the blossom, You have inpired me to get a new camera, mine is just a crappy 3.1 MP. I want a wiz bang one. What did you get?? I was looking at a Sony one the other day..
    WOW on Cocoís teeth as I said above Jett still has none. I just hope that he isnít in pain with them.
    I am so happy that Cocoís sleeping is on track for you now letís hope it continues.
    I so hear you about the boxes and moving thing Meg. I will be thinking of you, I found it so hard to get it done with Jett around as he always was getting into everything. Bloody banks I hate them I would be so glad if I didnít have to deal with them at all.
    Scratchies packs are the best thing, my sister always gets my Dad one for fatherís day and he loves it. I am sure that Tim will love his mouse pad.
    It is so weird to think we have 9 month old babies. I keep buying 6 month old baby food then I realise I can buy 7 -9 month old. Oh, Jett is the same as Coco, he doesnít even rock. He is the best sitter ever, he has never toppled over but I just want him to crawl or get teeth or do something!!! He loves to chat and he never shuts up. Blah blah, dada dada all day.
    Sarajo Ė No Jett has no idea about Socks, he only used to play with her if I brought her inside as she was normally an outside cat. I donít really want another cat at this stage as I a really flat out with work and Jett and Ben I really have no time, we have two dogs so that is enough.
    I know doesnít it feel great when all of your old clothes fit, I put on a pair of ĺ jean shorts that I wore after we got married and they fit just great I am wrapped. I havenít really been working out as of late but I think it is because I have no time to sit down and I am on the go 24/7.
    I loved the new picture she has the best smile.
    I canít wait to see that buzzing little Bee, she will look great.
    Tiggy Ė Those two, awwwe!! Bless them. I hope you are doing well.
    I have to go I have been I front of this thing all morning and Jett has already watch Baby Einstein on repeat once.
    Have a great day all

Dani, well done with your mammoth post!! Great to hear from you, sorry you're so busy, hope it all becomes more routine soon. At least Jett is happy with it all, that's the main thing I suppose!
    Don't worry, I got an email from baby something and it was coco at 9 months. Absolute classic, she's doing none of it!! It was talking about climbing. Hello, i think she'll have to move to do that!!! She does move a heap, but all on her tum! She's still doing the rocking and after a while just goes "plonk" on her face. Very cute. Im so not worried though, she is a huge talker, loves to sit and play and roll around, it will all happen in good time. Also we're outta here in two weeks, would be great if she waited until then as I have cords etc everywhere, and so much junk with packing.
    Tilly has already packed her room...very cute!! So at least barbie shoes are out of the way. The thing I dread is the kitchen. I always forget HOW MUCH stuff is in those cupboards...plates, cutlery, tins, glasses etc etc. It's scary!!
    Went to do the washing today and another of the old fogy neighbours (a man) is ignoring me. It really ****es me off. I am not into abusing old women, but our neighbour is really awful to us. It is not us that are the mean ones. I get so peeved when that happens, it looks like we're bullies, when really Im just trying to protect my family.
    Oh well, the countdown is on 12 days until we're OUTTA here (or is it 13)...won't include the saturday because we'll be gone!! YIPEE YIPEE> Now all we need is a signature....hopefully we'll know that tomorrow!
    hope everyone is having alovely fathers day. Tim is feeding coco her lunch and then we're off to lunch down at the beach with the inlaws. Then we're dropping in on tims dad on the way home, but I am NOT a fan of his. He has been the most neglectful father ever. Loves his second family (second wife, 3 kids) but couldn't give a stuff about tim, his first born. I don't get people sometimes.
    xoxoxo

Wow Dani what a post! It was great to read all of your replies to everyone because I think when I skim them if I don't check for a few days I must miss a lot - but you have it covered. Your DH was certainly spoilt! David collects number plates and I ordered one that said BEST DAD. It was all paid for (Ebay) and then they contacted this week to say could I please send a cheque - after I had directly deposited into their account. Very cranky! So Dave didn't get that present but I made him breakfast in bed. We are still all sick and Marnie has woken up with it this morning as well. Temp of 39.5! Not nice.
    Gotta go - I'll finish later Marnie is awake!

Renee - No good to hear Marnie is sick, Poor bubba. I know what you mean about Ebay we brought a spare car seat of there and it never turned up. I was mega p***ed off, nothing we can really do as the user is no longer registed, we will only get minimal money back from Ebay.
    Meg - I call Jett the council working gummy shark (no offence if anyone works for the council). I laugh too when I get those emails.We have children that are going to be social butterfly's that sit around all day. Hehehe
    Betta get ready to see my Dad.
    Have a good day

I've come down with some weird illness. Got sore neck and sore throat. WAs up for 2 hours from midnight with coco who had high temp. Is'n't it spring, aren't we meant to be getting better?????????????
    hope marnie is better Renee. HOpe everyone is gettting better xox

Oh you poor thing Meg. I don't want to scare you but that is how this gastro thing starts around this way. Have you had a cough?? It is suppose to start with that, it is the same syptoms as a cold. Sorry
    I don't start work till 10 today gives me a chance to do last nights dishes..
    Have a good day all..

Hope it's not gastro! I don't think it is with me. Coco has a green runny nose and has had temp on and off for three days, just worse today. I have booked into Doc's for this arvo.
    Im just soooo tired I want to sleep all day. We had a nap this morn but the neighbours were sooo noisy. Currently one neighbour is watering the garden under our unit. what about water restrictions!!
    Still no news on the sale.
    have a good one all xo

Where is everyone?
    We had the worst getting to sleep tonight. Poor coco ,she screamed HYSTERICALLY for an hour. I could not console her. Doc said virus, great help that is. Poor babe couldn't breath adn she was overtired, so very hard to get her off.
    Im still spun out about Steve Irwin, I loved him. The poor family, it's so tragic.
    hope everyone sleeps well. My head and throat are killing, I really hope coco sleeps for me tonight!
    xoxo

Meg you sound like I did last Thurs - sore neck, throat SOOOO tired. We are slowly getting back on the mend here now. I didn't go to work today because Marnie and Dave were still sick - it's amazing how quickly a mother recovers? Or not recovers but just has to keep going. My cough is awful - I sound like an old man. Marnie has been coughing tonight and the poor cherub sounds like me.
    I hope Coco is feeling better tomorrow - it's so hard when they are little and they can't tell you how they are feeling. I hope you have a good night sleep and feel healthier tomorrow.
    I am trying to get the house together before I do two casual days at school on Thursday and Friday. My basket of ironing is getting bigger and bigger. THe canteen lady at school takes in ironing & I rang her yesterday to do it. BUt I just can't get my head around paying $35 for a basket that takes an hour to do and is full of baby girl clothes. I'll need to get into that tomorrow (and find someone cheaper! I hate ironing but love ironed clothes - possible won't feel that way with more children!)
    My birthday is this Saturday! I'll be the big 29! Cannot believe how fast this year is going - Marnie is 9 months soon - it's a bit scary. She is so much fun at the moment and loves to clap her hands. It is precious. David is suppose to be taking me out for dinner and Marnie is going to have a sleep over at her Geetie and Poppa's. Unfortunately if we don't get better it will probably be pizza and a video!
    I hope all you lovely ladies have a wonderful week and get lots & lots of sleep.
    I also hope our babies are better soon and enjoy this beautiful weather.

I typed up a post earlier, but it didn't go through.. hmm
    Logan is pulling himself up on anything he can get his hands on, and managed to walk while holding on to his push walker thingie (it's too late for good explanations!). I've put some pics on his photobucket.

Meg, I hope you feel better soon

I will try to come back tomorrow.. or today I mean, and do more personals sorry

Happy bday for sat Renee!! My bday is next friday (15th), so we're both virgos!!
    Still feeling awful. Infact have just pulled myself out of bed for something to eat. Wasn't hungry but felt ill from all the panadol and nurofen!! Coco not good either, she slept 2.5 hours this morn, must be sick!
    Just hope we're not stuck like this forever. Tim is home today, but at uni from 5pm and I don't know how to manage with both girls for dinner and bath, when Ican barely walk.
    Oh well, will have to soldier on.
    hope everyone is well. Beck, where have you gotten to?? Driving around maybe !!
    xox

Hi Everyone

Im just checking in quickly

I typed up the biggest post the other night, because I had a couple of hours to myself, and I was so happy.... I caught up with everything and everyone... then when I went to post, it just vanished into cyber space! Next thing you know, Im logged out of BB. Which is weird cos I never log out.

Anyway I was so angry, I just couldnt bring myself write it over again! Really unimpressed I was. Guess I will have to start doing the big posts over in Word again and copy + paste them over like I used to on the old BB site that died all the time!

Jasmine is going very well. She is just going crazy pulling herself up on anything she can. Even people's legs! But the other night she banged her head at Grandma's and had a tiny bump. I thought that might put her off the climbing, but no. Its pretty stressful for me!

We have Jasmines christening this Sunday so I will be a bit busy this week. Still so much to organise! Hope to catch up soon though, maybe I might get a small break this week too!

xoxo Hope youre all well, if not that your getting better, and all your babies are happy and healthy!

Kate, hope Jasmine's christening goes well, Im sure it will be lovely. Looking forward to seeing pics!!
    Well, the sale from hell is going to fall through...I think. Its looking very iffy at the moment. I am so over it that the depression hasn't sunken in. Maybe lucky Im sick as I don't have enough energy to focus on it.
    Anyway, if so we're putting our moving date back to end of Sept and then we'll just have to rent it out. REally upsetting as this means we can't afford to buy or rent so will be with inlaws indefinitely. That will kill me. Especially as I won't be able to just chill with tv after coco goes to bed (they won't have it on until at least 8.30pm ). So guess I'll be recording alot of idol!!
    Will keep you updated, I just have bad feeling about it. Especially since the real estate has said they are meeting with their solicitor this friday to put a list of questions together that they don't quite "understand" about company title and our unit. BIT LATE FOR THAT>.....soooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry.x.xoxo

Hey lovely ladies!

Sorry I've been missing so much! Meg, you were right - I have been galivanting around Brisbane with Maddy...*LOL* I'm so slack, I keep promising to come and do personals, but I never seem to get to do more than just update you all on us. I promise I'll get better!

About to go to bed (getting up early to drop John off at work is killing me at the moment but I guess a smallish price to pay for having the car at my disposal) but wanted to say 'hi'. Miss Madeline is still recovering from a virus. She had high temps (over 38 degrees) from Friday night through to Monday evening. Add to that, she's about to cut two top teeth and a bottom side tooth as well I think; oh and she's had gunky eyes as well. Poor little chicken, she's such a trooper though.

For me, well I'm just trying to make it to the gym. *L* Was all disciplined Monday morning but the gym instructor had some emergency and didn't turn up. *rolls eyes* Spent most of today at my Grandma's helping scrub the granny flat clean; which involved me on my hands & knees scrubbing the floor with ajax. I'm already feeling the exertion from today - can only begin to imagine how I'm gonna feel tomorrow.

Love you all, will get on tomorrow hopefully. A friend's Dad had a heart attack in his arms on Sunday so I'm catching up with him for lunch tomorrow. Poor guy, can't think of anything more distressing. His Dad is in ICU but will apparently be ok.

I just have a sec to post, so I will have to do personals later, just wanted to give Meg a big hug and say I hope it all works out! How frustrating for you!

I also wanted to say that I hope all the sick bubs feel better soon, and I hope the sick mamas get better and lots of rest!

Abby was standing in her crib after nap time today! WOW! She is growing up too fast! We had a GREAT visit with my parents!

Have a better day today all!

Beck, glad Maddy has improved, and it sounds like you're totally busy!! Hope you're feeling happier!
    Sarajo, glad your visit with parents went well. Bet they couldn't get enough of Abby!
    I think I have tonsilitis or something. i don't think I've ever been in so much pain in the head/throat/neck area. Absolutely awful. Coco had trouble breathing last night so I slept with her, and at 10.30pm she woke. I was so sick I had to crawl in to get Tim and he had to pat her for an hour. I stayed in coco's room, as she kept stopping breathing (she was trying to breath through very blocked nose). I woke at 5am feeling atrocious, and will be taking coco's appointment at the Doc's today!!
    hope everyone is doing well. Tim has had to leave really early this morning and Im not coping very well.
    will try to get on later, xoxo

Goodness you sound awful Meg! I hope you and Coco get better soon. Poor baby girl - It's awful when they are all blocked up. One of Marnie's nostrils was completely blocked this morning (with beautiful green snot which had gone dry - disgusting!) So we had a 5:30am wake up this morning which we haven't had in ages. SHe cried so hard when David tried to wash her face - poor little thing. I hope you can work out your living arrangement Meg so it suits you. I dont know what I would do if I had to live with my in-laws but I am sure they will enjoy having the girls around. Might give you a chance to recuperate?
    Wow Sara - Abby is standing on her own? That is so exciting. I don't think Marnie realises she could do this yet. She can't work out that her arms and knees can move at the same time - so she usually crawls like an army soldier. Too funny.
    It sounds like you have definitely go the driving bug Beck! Don't worry this will one day pass! It is amazing the sense of independence you receive from driving - and you start to wonder how on earth you ever got around before you had your licence don't you? Good luck with the gym. Once I get over this sickness I need to get back into the fitness thing. I thought I was healthy enough to play netball last night but I certainly felt it at the end of the game and coughed more than ever last night.
    Well I must go. I am getting my hair done this afternoon and will have to tackle the ironing before hand if I am to work for the next 2 days.
    I hope all the babies have a great day - and let their mums have a rest!

Hope you're fully better soon Renee, and Marnie too, I hear you on the green snot situation!!
    Just got back from Doc, think he wanted to panic me. He said I have some virus and sometimes it can cause the brain to swell and meningitis. JUst GREAT!! Anyway, he said I was dehydrated and needed water, neurofen and rest. Don't know about the last one, but have started on first two.
    Mum is coming up with lunch and I think coco is hungry. She's been really whingy and I just remembered I had no breakfast for her, so off to make her lunch. I feel bad, but I did ask Tim to buy some fruit for her yesterday and instead he got her some jars of baby jelly....not quite what I was after to mix with her oats. Anyway, at least she's had heaps of milk.
    hope everyone's doing ok.
    xoxoxo

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast