Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in December 2005 #3

Oh Beck, they are soooo cute!! She is adorable!! She's a definite mixture of both of you!! im tempted to go and have some pixie's taken now!!
    I am sooo tired today. i just couldn't sleep last night. Coco had three sessions of three hours, but do you think I could sleep... NO!!For about 2 hours a moth was buzzing around knocking into everything and it drove me CRAZY!! Now Im paying for it. I just spent over an hour rocking Coco in the rocker (she slept and woke every time I stopped) and then she kept sleeping for an extra hour, but I kept expecting her to wake so I got no sleep. WheN I finally did lie down, Tilly kept going to check on her, which eventually woke her. As much as Tilly is a help sometimes, and I love her, I can't WAIT for school tomorrow!!!! Gotta go and feed xoxoox

Good afternoon!!!!

Beck OH she is gorgeous, no wonder you bought the whole package they are so well done. I think I might take Hannnah to get her photos done, milk spots or no milk spots. She is just growing before my eyes so guess I better get them done before she grows anymore.

Meg, Yep I had one of those nights to, I just couldn’t sleep either. HOPING TONIGHT YOU SLEEP WELL!!! No bloody moths buzzing around!!
    Thanks so much for your thoughts on EBM, I was thinking about 100mls but yea I am going to have a test run and she how much she takes.

Kate, Good to hear that Jasmine settled for you after all that and good to hear that you both slept well.
    You will have to get photos of bubs in her bathers, how cute!!!

I have a new ticker (sorry beck didn’t realize we had the same)!!!!!!!!! Plus my details are to be added to the front page and I have also uploaded photos. So now I am all done so have to check in once a day!!!

Question for all of you: Are you going to give bubs Panadol before you take them for their shots?
    I have heard it is best to give it to them before rather than just wait to see if they get a temp. I know what I prefer but just want your thoughts on this.

XXXXXXXXXX

Oh no Rach, I forget how to see your photos, sorry. I am dying to see Hannah!!
    I will be giving Coco panadol before her shots. I did each time with Tilly and she's lived to tell the tale!! Actually, I have to ring the council and ask about the shots, as Im meant to send some form in first, but I won't have time. Not looking forward to it. We're going thursday week.
    I'd better go, Tilly is putting oil in coco's hair (for the cradle cap ) and making funny hairstyles. Poor baby!!!!
    talk soon xoxo

:wave:

Hello everyone

Beck omg the pixi fotos are soooo cute!!! Maddy is gorgeous! What beautiful eyes she has. Im really impressed with the photos, Im going to get them done now for sure. They are just fabulous, she is such a pretty little girl!

Speaking of pretty little girls.... How cute is Hannah! Rach its so great to see pictures of Hannah, what a gorgeous little girl. I love the first Xmas photo, its adorable. She is so cute!

I will definitely be giving Jasmine panadol before her shots and also afterwards. My Dr advised me to anyway, but once I found out that the needle has to go right into her muscle, I decided definitely panadol and as soon as we get home, its straight into the bath. It knocks them around a bit Im told. Also I was reading somewhere, maybe on BB somewhere, that one woman BF while baby was getting their shots, and her baby was so calm she didnt cry and went to sleep, she had no problems.

Meg to see them you just go to picturetrail.com and then go to members, log in with member name dueindecember05 and the password is december. Coco has cradle cap? I was looking at Jasmines head today and I think it might be just starting. What kind of oil are you using for it? I was discussing cradle cap with my friends mother and she gave me this recipe as a sure fire way to get rid of it..... I was all set to use it, until I found out what Borax was......... :shock: I swear I dont know how some of us survived with the things our parents used to think were ok lol

I babysat my god daughter Miss 8 today. I had so much fun with her, I cant wait until Jasmine is older. We went swimming for a few hours and I got so sunburnt that I hurt lol and my mum looked after Jasmine down at her place for a while. I didnt even realise I was sunburnt until Jasmine scratched me with her super sharp baby finger nails lol. I only babysat til 2.30 but it was a long day today. Then of course Jasmine had a horrid day just like the other day and she didnt fall asleep until 6pm so she was up for 12 hours and screamed for most of the time. Ive come to the decision that its the heat that bothers her and makes her all antsy. My mum doesnt have a/c so its pretty hot down at her place, and Jasmine is ok with it, until I bring her back home and the a/c is on at my house. So she goes from sweating to cold in a matter of moments. But I cant turn the a/c off because I live up on the hill (my mum lives down on the bottom of it) so its hotter at my house.... Anyway there is only one month to go of summer, and hopefully by then Jasmine will be alot more settled etc. God I hope so anyway.

This is a really dumb question but Ive got to ask. When your baby is awake and your at home alone with her/him, what do you do with her/him? Like when you play with your baby, what do you do that he/she likes? I feel like Im supposed to be doing more with Jasmine, but I dont know what. For example, I feel silly putting her in her bouncer or one of her other things, because I feel like Im supposed to be playing with her, not letting the bouncer entertain her IYKWIM? I know, completely dumb question but I thought I would ask. I figure she is too young to read to just yet, as she doesnt seem to pay much attention to my voice yet and other than that, I just let the gadgets entertain her while I watch her or make them move/dance/play music etc. I feel as though I should be doing something else, but I dont know what at this age?

Rach, she's gorgeous!! So glad we got to see photos! All the bubs are sooo cute!!
    Kate, I just put oil on her head. Her cradle cap isn't bad, but I noticed it starting the other day. I put olive oil on it the first day and then just her massage oil yesterday. whatever's closest. i let her wear teh oil for the arvo and then washed it out. I used to leave it in overnight with Tilly, but it gets on things, so the day is better for me. Then I washed and dried it and it looked like dandruff all through her hair!! I"ll prob oil her hair all this week. The poor babys' go through so much in their first few months. Dandruff, pimples, gas pains, peeling skin etc etc....not the most attractive time!!! (Not to mention loud pop offs in public places.. hee hee )!!
    First day back at school to day YIPEE> t"hink DD is happy too!! Gotta go and get her ready. THis will be a juggle. Just got Coco back to sleep and we have to go in half an hour. Hopefully Coco will learn to sleep on the run!!xoxo

Thanks for the compliments on her Pixi photos girls....I was so happy with them...glad I'm not just biased! *L*

Right now I'm on the lounge with the laptop on my lap and Maddy almost asleep in her Hug'a'bub! YAYYYYYY!!!!! I've already hung out a load of wash and put another load on with her in it....she's not totally a fan as she is such an independant little miss and likes to have her arms and everything free.

Meg - How's Coco going? She is so gorgeous..love her photos on your website. Have you let Kelly see the photos of Coco in her hug'a'bub...I'm sure she'd love to use them on the page advertising them.

Kate - I use Virgin Olive Oil too on Maddy's cradle-cap. I want to try buying some apricot oil (love the smell) to try on her. I also give her a massage with the oil too to keep the flaking away from her feet and hands.

Rach - Hannah is so gorgeous! Whoever commented we all have beautiful bubs was so right! *LOL* (I know we're biased but we have good looking kids! hehe) Love the last photos, one where she's looking at the camera, and the next where she is crying! *L*

Hope everyone had a good night sleep! Maddy slept 10pm til 2:15am, 3am til 5:15 and then 5:30 til 7:30am with me in bed. Not bad at all!

Beck, our bubs night sleeps do sound similar!! Lets hope they start to cut out teh waking at 2am, and sleep right through. how blissful would that be. Im doubtful Coco will achieve that as i know Tilly never did. Fingers crossed though!!
    I just saw the hug a bub post yesterday adn sent Kelly some of teh pics!! Glad Maddy is sleeping in your hug a bub. I keep meaning to put coco in ours, but am always running out somewhere. I tried the other day and she did sleep in it. you've reminded me though, I have to go and put the washing on.
    Better run, gotta do the washing adn then it's ALREADY school time. The day has gone far too quickly!
    xoxo

Hi guys, Im very excited as DH and I just created a new photo page on my website. We just used yahoo, and somehow I have attached it to my website!! So in no particular order are all our pics of Coco> i will try to date and order them soon!!
    have a good sleep all, xoxox

Meg, when I click on the link from your webpage, it just goes to a main yahoo page...

Hey y'all! It has been soooo long since I hve been on! all is well here, and Abby, my little spitter upper , has been doing better! She had a doc appt yesterday and she now, finally, weighs more than her birth weight! It took many trial and errors and a lot of her having an upset tummy because of the things we were trying (adding formula to her breastmilk, adding breastmilk fortifier, etc). It seems all Abby likes is mommy's milk. So she is now on a reflux medicine, and that seems to be helping! She weighs 8 pounds 2 oz, (3.685 kg). I know that is tiny, but we're working on it!

I am going to update her photos on her website today. The latestest photos have her with baby acne, which has cleared up now.

I just looked through all your photos! All the babies are sooo cute! Meg, I cant get to your album either!

Now that Abby is somewhat controlled with her spitting up, I dont need to watch her 24/7, so I will be able to post and read your posts more often! sorry it has been so long!

Hi Sarajo!!! Omg its so good to hear from you. Sounds like you have had a bit of a rough time, glad to hear its all settling down for you and Abby is doing well putting on weight!! Abby is so cute! I love her pics, especially the one in the Gumby top! Good to hear Abby only likes your milk! Im glad you will be around more, I thought we might have lost you!

Meg I cant get to your album either. It takes me to the yahoo sign in page :smt102

Well Jasmine fell asleep at 6pm tonight, and so of course I thought even though Im tired, I will wait until her midnight feed before I even start to think about sleeping... and she slept straight til 1am!!!! I could kick myself for not sleeping when she did, that would have been a huge huge sleep for me if I had have just crashed out when she did. Bugger. Anyway I fed her at 1am, she took 200mls :shock: and is now back to sleep, but not in a deep sleep because I can hear her grunting. She will probably be wide awake for the rest of the night or something now lol that will teach me! I know its only been one night, but I so very much wish that this is the start of her routine lol If it is, then we will have to stop the 6pm sleeps and make it later on. God I would love that. Actually I would love it more if she would sleep back in her cradle, then I could start sleeping in my bed again! The dogs have completely taken over sleeping in my bed, I havent slept in it for weeks now!

Ok well Im going to try and go to sleep, and hope Jasmine stays asleep for atleast a few hours so I can get a little rest. Im finding myself really struggling to stay awake when she wakes for her 4-5am feed and Im scared I will just fall asleep and find her on the floor or somewhere I have dropped her!

Sarajo, so glad to have you back with us. Melly, Christie & Rach hope you are all doing well too, hope to hear from you guys soon too. Beck & Meg I hope your little ones gave you a goodnights rest too!!!

Hi guys, very frustrated about the photos! I have tried another setting, so can you please let me know if you can see them. If not, I have a big job ahead of me. Was so excited I could do the photo thing...how embarrassing!!
    Sarajo, great to hear from you I cant believe Abby is so tiny, im just so glad she's growing now. Will be great ot have you on more often.
    KAte, I hope Jasmine slept well. im so jealous of how many hours she sleeps. Coco is back to 3 hours at the most at night. Last night was awful. She did three hours and then the rest is a blur of continuous feeding, quick naps. I got out of bed at 6am because my back hurt so much from having her in my arms. Some nights she'll go back in her cot, but not last night. I can't for the life of me get her to sleep longer at night, even after huge feeds. She just does not like sleeping. Quite depressing. I hate bad nights, I feel so depressed teh next day. Already Im feeling totally shattered. It usually takes until the afternoon to feel this bad.
    Anyway, I hope my photos are veiwable (is that a word??) talk soon xox

Hi Kate and Meg!

Meg, sorry still cant get to the pics. I dont think the site allows you to use yahoo as a picture host. I tried that early on and had the same problem. I think if you go to the details about picture hosting, it gives you a choice of what they allow. picturetrail isnt bad, they only allow a certain number of photos, though! Sorry to hear you are still having problems with Coco sleeping! Poor thing, I bet its getting old!

Kate, wow Jasmine sleeps so long. I hope she does it again for you soon! I hope you are having a great rest now! :sleeping:

Abby has been taking 4 oz and going 4 hours between feedings lately, except for today she seems to be hungry after only 2.5 hours! Must be a growth spurt??? I dont know! I went out with the other stay at home moms on my street to get some wings, and Abby cried sooo loud at the restaurant and then spit up over everything...how embarassing! I hope this spit up thing gets much better soon! It is a world better than last week, so I shouldnt complain, but I am gtting sick of doing laundry..she goes through a good 6 bibs and 3 outfits a day minimum! Oh well!

Hi,

just popping in to ask Beck, when i tried to look at Maddy's pixi photos they are not there? Have you got another website or something?

Anyway all the bubbys are gorgeous!

Guys, Im trying photobucket. Can someone please check.. sorry. I have only put a few photos on incase it doesnt' work.
    Thanks xoxoxo

Meg i checked it for you and it works.

Hi Meg, Yes I can see them in photobucket. There is 5 pics right now \/

Tegan to see Becks pixi fotos you need to go to Madeline Natasha photos and then see up the top it has 2 sections, go to the Pixi Fotos one and they are in there. I didnt notice it at first either, but then I saw that it was 2 albums inside the one.

Sorry to hear you had a bad night Meg. I hope you can get some rest today while Tilly is at school :hugs:

Jasmine slept through til 5.30am after her 1am feed, then went back to sleep until 8am. I fed her at 8.30am and she threw it all up everywhere I think I need to stretch out her feeds as long as possible. She seems to be throwing up alot lately, atleast once per day. I might mention it to the Dr. It doesnt bother her, but it worries me. I dont want to have to change her formula again, this one makes her poop everyday so I think it works great, but maybe thats whats making her throw up? Buggered if I know, I will stretch her out as long as I can and see what happens. Mum has come and kidnapped her for a couple of hours lol her friends are visiting and everyone wants to see the baby, I guess I will go and do some washing or something.

My friends are coming over at lunch time. Miss 4 started kindy today and they only do half a day at school today, so she wants to come over and show me her school uniform. She stresses me out because she wants to kiss and hold Jasmine all the time, and her mum doesnt stop her or say anything because she thinks its cute. :fuming: So I might get my mum to watch Jasmine for a little longer until she is gone. It really really upsets me everytime she is here. Miss 4 is a very 'violent' girl and rough as hell, I have an anxiety attack everytime they come over. 8-[

Kate, I'd feel a bit uneasy about miss 4 too. THere's nothing worse than when their parent won't do anything about it, we had that the other day, two young kids all over Coco and the mum didn't move them. I was fuming!!
    I have put photos in my website and will just add recent ones as I take them. Have added a couple of ones that are new (but old) and one is of my adorable nephew Hamish. He really is the cutest looking kid (his dad is Maltese).
    Coco is being very annoying and hasn't slept since 7am. I am losing it. And to make matters worse, my friend just rang who's bub is 5 days older and he's sleeping all day adn night. I can't stand hearing that it makes me more depresseed!!! (am I an awful friend??) xolxoxo

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast