Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born February 2007 #13

Hi Sally!!! Great to have you back!!! All the best for TTC too.

Kel - I love your pics of Jemima at the Ekka... she looks so happy and so grown up too! Looks like you all had a fab time.

Oh... I also hope you're all having a good time in WA without me!!! Waaaaaah!! lol

Me - Today I took Harrison to see Shrek at one of the local shopping centres...he loved it, but it went for 1/2hr and he got over in after about 20mins.
    Harrison does the funniest thing whenever he sees an animal or a teddy or something similar... he growls!!! It is too cute.
    One thing I am becoming a little concerned about is that he also tries to talk to us at times with his mouth shut... he goes "MMmmmm MMmmmm MMMmmmmmm" and looks at us like we should understand him... he doesn't do it all the time... he can talk in bits and pieces, and has a loud voice, but sometimes he likes to talk with his mouth closed.
    Oh... he can now say "A" and point to a letter A, and can also say "eight" but is still trying to get the pointing to the right number thing right.
    Ohhhhh!!! I got some new stuff yesterday!!! I new LCD TV, a brand new microwave and a new lean mean fat reducing grilling machine thingy which is HUGE!!! I am looooooving my new things!!!
    Anywhoooo... DH just got home from work and is having a shower with Harrison... I am going to sit down and read for a little while.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend

WHERE IS EVERYONE?????
    jayney is 'busy' with her hubby home... and sick kiddies
    i am home but not impressed benji did NOTHING to the house while i was away..... he worked on my car so i should be grateful but didnt do a thing to the house it is not really messier than when i left but NOTHING has changed, so i am a little (very very very very) upset about that.

i had the most most most most most most most most wonderful time in perth
    jemima did too so when she wasnt screaming or sleeping she was having heaps of fun, she missed her daddy heaps and she also was teething down the bottom and although i didnt take her temp i am sure she was sick, she has been coughing in her sleep and was coughing heaps on the plane and when we got home so i wonder if they will send her home from daycare today, i am meant to be at work but only just woke up

everyone must go visit jayne, her kids are amazing, jessica is 3 going on 12 (she looks and acts 5 or 6) and claudy is a "cheeky monkey" she is so cute!!! such a fun loving little comedian, i'll let jayne tell you what she did to alan's choccy biscuits.......

anyway i best have a shower and go to work and get it over and done with and then i have tupperware tonight - they are releasing new stuff otherwise i wouldnt be going! i would be cleaning the freakin house.

oh oh oh i got to meet erin and kristy too!! they are too cool.... erin is way bigger than i thought she would be and you should see her hair and the awesome little boots she was wearing when we met up! i have the funniest photo of the girls sitting on the seat and erin turns around and hits claudia coz she doesnt want to sit on the seat, it is not funny but it is if you know what i mean!
    kristy is it ok if i put photos of erin and you on facebook/bellybelly???
    jayney is it ok if i put photos of your girls on facebook/bellybelly???
    otherwise i can dentist them if you like (cant show their faces on tv)

everyone have a wonderful wonderful day
    from kel

Hello

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Kel, glad you had a good time in Perth Sorry to hear you've been left with a mees though.

Lisa, woohoo on the new things

Well we went to watch DP ride his motorbike on a practise day and got sunburnt Brendan has a tough accross his face, I left him in his trackies and jumper to protect the rest of him, but he wouldn't leave his hat on... grrr! Otherwise it was a good day, Brendan loved being on the bike (not whilst running) he tried to make it go, so funny!

AF went away yesterday, so we begin a new cycle without the pill! YAY i'm excited, nervous and scared all at once... hehe

Have a good day!
    Take care

i am so naive at all the cycle stuff but doesnt your cycle start on the first day of AF???
    very important so i know how many days i am up to.... coz this is it for me for years.... if i didnt get pregnant last month then i am going on the pill when af comes again (due today)...........
    GOOOOOD luck sal and have FUN trying!!

I wouldn't actually know! I was assuming that AF came to get rid of everything therefore it's at the end! ROFL....

Good Luck Kel *fingers crossed*
    Last edited by Early Kids; August 18th, 2008 at 06:28 PM. Reason: add text

AF is CD1 (cycle day 1)
    So yeah, your cycle starts on your first full day of AF.
    This has confused me because since the MC, I get my AF at night... around 11pm, so I know to consider the next day as CD1.
    Fertility friend is awesome for helping you keep track of your cycle... even if you're not temping also. I have been meaning to temp each month, but because I sleep with an electric blanket on most nights, and/or don't have a good night's sleep, I haven't bothered. I might try it again next cycle... it is always good to see your ovulation line appear on the fertlity friend chart.

Yesterday we became a 2 car family once again and I have to say I am freaking loving not getting up at some ungodly hour of the WINTER morning to take DH to work. This morning he started at 5am, so we leave here around 5:15-5:30am... it was so nice to stay in bed until 7am! Ahhhh... I thought about poor DH whilst I was all nice and warm, enjoying the bed to myself

Sal - Did you take some pics of little bikey guy Brendan? If so, I hope we get to see them Are you on facebook? If so, you should add me and some of the other girls so we can all check out each other's pics.
    Kel - I hope Jem's teething has settled down now and she is feeling a bit better... poor bub... though I have to admit, I am a little jealous here with my 3 toothed monster!
    Jayne - Enjoy your Alan time... I hope the girls get better real soon
    Kristy - How are you going hun? Time is ticking sooooo fast! I am so looking forward to "meeting" your little prince or princess!

We're having a late-ish dinner tonight, so I better go check how it is going (it smells good )
    Big hugs to everyone I've missed... sorry for missing you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    AF is CD1 (cycle day 1)
    Sal - Did you take some pics of little bikey guy Brendan? If so, I hope we get to see them Are you on facebook? If so, you should add me and some of the other girls so we can all check out each other's pics.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me!

DP's mum took some pics, so when I get them off her I'll put them up I am on facebook, but haven't logged in for months now.... should do that!

when you log into facebook add me and jemima (jemima alice wylie and kelly wylie)

did hpt today and negative so i guess i am just having a irregular cycle and af is just around the corner - delightful.... as soon as she rears her ugly head i gotta remember to take the pill hehehehehe trust me to forget or something - i do that

Yep, all good for me to put pics on websites. I'm happy with that, just make sure they're nice ones! LOL.

I have to fly, Claudy has taken over Jem's sleeping habits. 4 sleeps yesterday & then 14 hours straight over night, & back asleep again already. Alan is out fishing & I Have to get the house back in order after having the grout pro cleaned in all my tiles.

Love Jayne xox

Jayne, woohoo for sleeping! Can you send a little my way... Brendan has decided he likes to wake us all up at 3:30 am

I received Brendan's Ophthalmology (eye dr) clinic appointment today, and it's for the 25th of Sept. Still no word on his surgery. I was kinda hoping that the letter would be about that. I know his eyes are fine... I want his tongue fixed!!

I rang centrelink about my top-up payment as DP had received his tax return weeks ago and it hadn't been processed because I didn't lodge a return, so anyway it's processed now and I'm getting a top-up of just over $1300!!! I'm thrilled, my car rego is due next month! I over estimated by nearly 10K for last financial and less money a fortnight is so worth a lump sum and the end of the year!

How is everyone elses day going?

this sleeping thing is INSANE!!!! what is in the freakin water over there??!!! what are our girls on!! (I want what they are having)
    Jemima slept most of the day yesterday AND today!!!!!!!!!!! and overnight til we have been waking her at 7am to get her to daycare but wanting to stay asleep and cuddling in and going to sleep on me when possible..... insane!
    is jessica better??
    how do the tiles look??

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Have had a very busy few days so finally get a chance to jump on.

SAL - Great to have you back hun, and best of luck with TTC will be sending all my belly dust over to you my love!!!

LISA - Wow Yay for all the new toys for you, and a car lucky girl!!! I used fertility friend with Erin and I really learnt so much about how the whoel cycle thing works, stuff really we should learn in school. I started doing it with bub but as we got prego first night I'm glad I didn't pay for membership!!!!!

KEL - It was SO SO SO lovely to meet you and the very cute Jem, hope you didn't get done for excess baggage with all your shopping you did!!!! It is fine to put pictures up of us as well. Glad you had such a great trip, Erin was exhausted and fell asleep in her stroller on the way back to the car and slept all the way home.

JAYNEY - How is that gorgeous CLaudia? Hope she is feeling better and that you and Alan have plenty of special Time together !!!!!!!! How did the grout guy go ?? Was fantastic to meet up with you again.

AFter our big day out in Fremantle on Friday we then went to the Parent and baby show at the showgrounds on Saturday . Erin was really good I brought her silky top ( Jayne and Kel know the one) and she cuddled up to that and slept in her stroller for a good hour and was really well behaved. Then Sunday had a heartattack when I looked at the clock and it was 9.30am and went in and Erin was still asleep, was good as we had my Mum's 60th boday lunch so she was all happy during that.

So I am pretty exhausted and officially got 7 Weeks to go today!!! Got my 34 week growth scan next week and had my midwife phone interview today so it is all happening. Now just debating about twin prams, toddler seats etc but am feeling really calm and relaxed which is good.

Going to call it a night how sad at 8.30pm but best I make the most of the sleep now!!!

KRISTY _ IMO I would be going a twinnies pram. Either the side by side or the 'limousine' style ones. Only because Erin is so very young & still will be needing to be in pram when Bubs is born & then when she is old enough to walk along side you, you can put Bubs into the stroller. I have the same pram as you & I got the toddler seat & it was just really heavy to push & manouever with Jessica in the toddler seat. Also, as you have said, Erin has fallen asleep twice in the last week in the pram & so of course she couldn't do that in the toddler seat. But that's just my opinion! YES! Totally loved seeing you guys again! We must do it more often & I will certainly be coming to visit you & the Bubs at Murdoch. I can't wait!!! (That's if you want us to visit! LOL). So tell me what your actual EDD is because I need to have it in my diary all ready!

KEL _ **** with Jem still wanting to be asleep, even at daycare? I mean I know we had a busy time, but seriously, how draining was it for her & Claudy being in their prams? It was US who had to push them everywhere! LOL. I think you need to get her back to the Dr, it just isn't right for her to be sleeping so much. I wonder if it's because she eats like a bird & maybe she doesn't have enough energy or something? She is also fighting off that cough/cold so that could be it as well. I think worthwhile getting her ears tested, she didn't fall over much, but has a hilarious 'style' of walking? Maybe you need to get on the phone & I can give her one of those special 'Jayne & Jem' talks? Worked with the screaming! LOL. Is she still screaming?

SAL _ SO wonderful to have you back with us! We are rapidly dwindling numbers! Maybe we all smell? OMG at TTC! I think that's mint, but keep your baby dust in your direction would you! LOL. I love that all you guys are wanting another Baby, I think it's awesome stuff, but not for me thank you very much!

LISA _ Thanks honey, the kids are doing better. They come & go. They both have snotty noses & coughs (thanks Jemima)! Claudy only slept once today & went to sleep with Alan lying on my bed while I was vacuuming. Had my vacuum in repair shop for 4 weeks so carpets were shocking & couldn't wait another second longer. Have been using carpet sweeper & MIL's vacuum, but there is nothing like your own! How are you doing? I love your little spree! I got one of those grills & I use it nearly every night. My kids are big on steak & veg so I use it for that. I just find i have to add steak seasoning because you don't use any oil, it's a bit bland at times.

Well all good over here. Grout is soooooooooo super white, I love it. Alan has sealed it already & now I am researching washing machines. Mine is cactus so no point moving it back into the house to get it out again in a few weeks, so going to get one hopefully by the weekend because I didn't have time to wash when Kel was here so now I have Alan's stuff to do as well! My kids are a bit snotty, but nothing serious, Jessica has a cough that sounds like a goose & Claudy is so super clingy, it's not funny. She passed up hot chips to stay on the safety of my lap yesterday??

Love Jayne xox

guess what i bought today jayney????
    a webcam so you can tell jemima exactly what she needs to hear
    when i have time i will install it - too exciting

so when she went to the doc it was apparently whateva virus she has at the moment.... she has new dots around her mouth so who knows - and snot and SLEEPY honestly who knows
    so when this cold FINALLY a little better i get her ears checked
    but if she is still this sleepy by end of the week i will go back to doc
    and hopefully will be telling doctor i am still waiting for af....... as then i will be 5 days late

now i remember what i hoped on to post originally - ages ago
    i just got an email from the mother of the baby born on the same day as jemima - and yes - she is "up the duff" again (her words not mine) i know she has problems so i am very very happy for her but a teeny tiny bit jealous too! but if anyone had to be next (and not my neighbour followed by me) then I am glad it is her!

oh and evil sister in law 'news'
    her bub is breech so she is going to an acupuntureist tomorrow
    usually i would not know or even care
    but
    that means that her child - (jemimas one week older cousin)
    has to come with jemima's nana to swimming lessons on grandparents day! - would be nice if jemima had her nana all to her self as she NEVER EVER sees her and the other grandchild just finished living with them for about 4 months
    anyways thats me b!tching for the day

i shall go to bed now and pretend not to care

oh oh and kristy - woohoo for countdown to little girl! hehehe
    Last edited by smylie; August 20th, 2008 at 12:37 AM.

oh and kyymmmmmmmmmy
    you will get your tupperware soon it is in the mail BUT i accidently put the wrong fridge smarts in - i gave you tashie's not yours
    so can you swap next time you see her????
    hers will be in the mail tomorrow
    at least i sent them to the same state.......

Oh my word! I have found you again! I thought you were quiet until Kel told me otherwise and then I couldn't understand who you all were until I realised I was reading the Feb 08 thread... I'm so thick!

OK, I'm thick. So is there any news?

Liebling touched the Vampire's car (our neighbour isn't really a vampire, but he works for them I'm sure) and guess what? Upper canine teeth. They vampired him! (Hope Kirsten is still around, she'd have appreciated that.) He's also had his MMR jab and eczema flare-up.

His sleeping isn't perfect but not too bad. He usually wakes up when upstairs go to bed and when they get up, so that's 11ish and 6.30ish. But upstairs are LOUD. He's also trying to drop his day sleep, which is tiring.

Wow at all you TTCers - DH is still undecided whether he wants more or not. I'm swinging towards the "not" side atm; who knows what will happen. But it won't be for years - I start teacher training in January for 18 months so it will be 2 years before I get my teaching job and then we need to move to a bigger house... ah well, we wanted really big age gaps I guess!

OK, I promise I'll catch up properly and do personals in the future and never, ever lose you girls again!

OK, you all hate me, I'm off again! In a bit more seriousness, how is everyone?

tooo funny
    we dont hate you
    oh maybe jayne does
    but she is too busy with her hubby home (and sick as well poor jayney)
    to reply eheheheheheheh

how is pubert going with his talking???

jemima is FINALLY getting some real words - she babbles on like an old chook and has for ages but finally working out how to say some english! woohoo

loving though that she has started to nod at what she wants rather than just SCREAM and point and learnt "noooooo" (noaoaoaoaooooo) (hard to explain nooooooooooaaaoooooo) from claudia
    it is so cute claudia says noooo wooooo (thats a little more like it) to everything jayney askes her, then she taught jemima but jemima didnt understand fully that by saying noooo ooo that she was refusing what I was offering - which is kinda funny when you think about it

lisa - how is harri with his talking?

i wish kirsten would come back Quinn had so many words when she last posted he must be writing novels by now!

guess what?? too cool - Kymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy and Monkey are coming to my house on tuesday!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast