Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born February 2007 #13

do you sing the heads and shoulders knees toes song? that is interactive
    then where's mummys nose, mouth, eyes, ears, etc?
    make sure you call them the right thing though
    jem has a belllly button and a shrek button.... the shrek maccas toy taught her where her belly was

I can't see the pics it says I don't have permission to!? Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by smylie View Post
    do you sing the heads and shoulders knees toes song? that is interactive
    then where's mummys nose, mouth, eyes, ears, etc?
    make sure you call them the right thing though
    jem has a belllly button and a shrek button.... the shrek maccas toy taught her where her belly was
    hehe how cute Yes we sing all sorts with him, i'm glad it's just me at home I'd look like an idiot to anyone else I feel a bit like a 2 yr old sometimes too (except without the energy level) We see the CHN Friday, she's going to organise some more Speechy visits and hopefully some joint speechy and OT visits... I'm not too worried about it, he will do it in his own time, he's been doing everything different from birth, why stop now!

Lisa, that is wierd... i could see them all Hope you can view them soon!

sal, why does it say your mood is depressed??

just not having a good few weeks... I love my life and i'm definately not suicidal... just having a downer.. seeing the CHN (she's wonderful) on friday. Yeah nothing in particular wrong...

Cheer up Sal. I am sure the appointment goes well. We're all here if you need to talk.

Tobi only has just started to really get to know his body parts. I gave him a doll that I got for my first birthday to practise on. It is taller than him and he loves pulling her skirt up and blowing on her belly!! As long as he knows his body parts by the time he hits school I am happy.

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I am really hoping its not PMS.

Kel - Tobi's sleeping has changed his DH got home. It used to be up at 7am, sleep 12.30-2.30ish and down at 7.15pm. But now it is up at 5.30-6am, sleep 11.30-3pm and down at 7.15pm. Hopefully once the excitement has worn up with Daddy home he will start sleeping in again. Although 3 hour plus sleeps are great to get things done. I did prefer him going down after lunch though, especially if you are going out for lunch as you could sometimes stretch it out till 1.30ish. He is still waking up during the night few nights a week, but I am only up for 30seconds and back asleep before I know it. He just wants to be tucked back in.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Oh, Brendan is too cute! Harrison wakes every now and then in the middle of the night to get tucked in too! I have found that he usually wakes up if we've had him in our bed with us for a little bit before putting him in his bed... He must wake up thinking he is in with us and then realises he is on his own We give him his teddy, tuck him in and then he usually falls back off to sleep.

Yesterday, Harrison started saying "Hello" only it is "Allo" which is so cute! He knows we're going to see his Nanna on the weekend, so he has been walking around everywhere saying "Nanna Nanna Nanna"
    Off to put some washing in the machine. Have a great day everyone

hello!

I can only assume by Kristy's absence that number 2 might have joined the world a bit early maybe....? - how exciting!

And Jayne - I hope you are ok hun.... life just gets busy sometimes, hope the girls are well too.

Few quick replys....

Kel, Monkey's cleaning set is still in the top 10 toy list atm - she now differentiates between sweep and mop too! Mummy may have kind of chewed up most of the mop bits though in the vaccuum the other day whoops! And hope Jem is better very soon. And good luck with the WW, you'll be looking like tiny,terrific,tashie in no time!!!

Lisa, hope you are still in KOL heaven! it's the feature album on jjj this week too, but i assume you just have it on constant rotation!

Sal, hope you cheer up soon, here's a long-distance hug

Us:
    well, prob biggest update is that Monkey is now in a bed - just converted her cot to jnr bed with rails, so wasn't too different for her, but just what she wanted!!! She is loving it and no more holding to sleep - yay! we still have to be in room until almost asleep, but just sit on floor beside her - not sure if Granny can do that tonight though - we are going to wedding (hence the 1/2 day i just had at work and why i'm online on sat).

And speaking of wedding - i have new dress to wear and this is first wedding since i had monkey that i actually feel good about what i'm wearing - the last 3 have felt crappy in either maternity stuff or old/borrowed stuff - bought gorgeous vintage style dress when i was up in brissie - 1950's style, floral print thingy - new red shoes too and even managed to paint my toenails red last night!

kitchen reno's are still in motion, but a bit delayed for very complicated (and boring) reasons.... now aiming to start when we get back from Tassie hol, so early Nov. still undecided about tiles.... we kinda want green, but lots of people trying to talk us out of it, as rest of house is boring modern colours and we want to sell in couple of yrs..... but have definitely decided on dark, shiny laminate, same range as yours, Kel, as i saw yours in the brochure!

still haven't made Monkey's 18mo check at echc, whoops - would like to know how much she weighs and height - must get butt into gear....

oh, thats the other exciting news - monkey now wears things in her hair almost every day!!! she even somtimes asks for "hairbands" or "cips" (thats pretty close to clips!!!)

better go, gotta start making self look respectable etc for wedding - its a long process!

love to all xxx

Sorry girls no baby news yet. just been flat out. I will be back tomorrow with a full update once I have had a chance to read all the posts properly.

Love K xx

Kym, woohooo on the transition to a bed! Brendan will be making that one soon, DP's uncle is making him a toddler bed

Tash & Lisa, thanks

Kristy, you had me all excited! Look forward to your update

Take Care

Hi Girls,

Thought I would grab a quick moment whilst Erin is scoffing on her lunch. Well a week to go for my date on Tuesday so not too long to go now. Starting nesting I think as yesterday I sorted out my 2 linen cupboards and sorted out all the baby clothes, nappies, sheets etc. Just go to start packing some things for hospital that might be tomorrows job as we have a party at 3pm today.

I've picked Erin's toddler bed up off layby but not going to start it till the baby is ready to go in the cot so hopefully after Xmas. Erin sleeps so well now that I don't want to change too much before bub comes. We still are so up in the air with names, best we get that sorted soon.

KYM - Hope you had a nice time at the wedding hun, I;m sure you looked gorgeous in your new frock. It is so nice to get dressed up these days and out of trackies!!!!
    TASH - Great to hear Dh is home, how long for? You have done so well with your wwight loss I'm sure your DH is blown away by it!!
    SAL - Great to hear Brendan's op went well, and he is going so well. What a little champ
    LISA - I so agree this pregnancy has flown by, can't beleive its nearly at the end.
    KEL-Hope Jem is back to herself porr little thing. How is the tupperware going?

Took Erin for her chicken pox jab and she didn't make a sound or a movement at all, I couldn;t beleive it. Also went to the CHN and she is right on par with all her milestones. She is 12.5kg and 83cm so in the 80 %. Got great news this week DH was successful in his application to be a Forensic Investigator with the Police so he will transfer when a position comes available. Really hard to get into so we are stoked.

Well girls, Erin is finishing lunch and I am going to try and get a nanna nap in before we go out. love to you all XXXX

kristy that is such exciting news about your dh, that sounds like an awesome job to get, it will be good for erin to get a new bed and a new brother and sister she can get used to both and then when it is time for the new baby to sleep in the cot she can "give" the cot to the new bub and then it could be an easy peasy transistion for you

jemima is BETTER still contagious til wednesday but that is fine with me a couple more days of hibernation which i am kinda liking

she is a brat though and ignores me totally so i am working on that

highschool reunion was yesterday night, it was all good nothing incredible but "it'll do" if you know what i mean

i am not going to be posting on bellybelly anymore they gave me an infraction for those photos i posted so just so you girls know even though there is a button that lets you post photos you are not allowed to as it makes it take too long for people with dialup to upload which is true, and i was supposed to put them in the gallery which i honest go god could not find, i didnt think you were allowed to post photos but when i saw there was an option i could not see why not.... i dont really care about the infraction, i guess it is like a warning but anyway most of you have one of my email addresses and if not PM eachother and whoever needs/wants it please pass it on and I would love to email you all so i know how your bubs are going

have a great week!
    jemima and i are finally going to get to go to swimming lessons

i want all your news! everyone!!! [email protected] sorry to be a pain but i dont feel like walking on eggshells anymore, i have tried so hard always to do the right thing on this forum but too many rules makes me not want to bother, especially as i was trying to do the right thing but now know i should have asked first!

mwah

Smylie, I'm sorry you feel that way about all our 'rules', but it was explained to you in great detail why you received the infraction you did and being a member for as long as you have, you should know them pretty well by now. And if you had problems finding the gallery you should have asked how to find it - if you use the BellyBelly forum skin there is a tab at the top of the page for it. If you use the default skin (blue), then you can simply change skins or type the url www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/gallery and it would have taken you there as well. I do know that one of the things members love most about BellyBelly is that we do have so many 'rules', so it can't be all that bad. Just because there is a feature that allows you to post photos doesn't make it OK to use it. Many of the forum features come as part of the package and we can't choose to not include them, which is why we have rules that say you can't post images in posts.

It can't be explained much more than that to you, so if you still decide to leave BellyBelly, then all the best to you.

Kel, I've added you to my msn, we are going to miss you!

Kristy, woohooo for your DH! And Erin is doing well, I feel better that Brendan is 82cms He's just over doubled since birth!!! born 40.5. All the best for your upcoming birth

Take Care

Kel, am going to miss you in here but you can't get rid of me that easily!!!

Will chat to you soon, mate xxx

OMG!!! That is insane!!

Anyway, I just wanted to complain quickly that my AF came on the weekend, so I must have ovulated before DH got home. How annoying. So now that he is going away again this weekend till late November, we wont get another chance till December. I knew it would have been too good to be true!! I have been having 33-35 day cycles, but this month was 30 days. That would be right!!! But at least I get to stay skinny for a bit longer.

Love to everyone

Whoa! Seem's I've missed a lot
    Kel... don't leave!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll miss you so much around here!
    I don't have msn because it hates me!!! lol
    I have been a member on here since 2006, and I have an infraction too... I just brushed it off really, as it was something I knew, but totally forgot about... mine was for a ticker that was too high, so I just changed it.
    From what I understand (Trillian, please correct me if I am wrong) you can link to photo's on your facebook etc, and on the gallery here... I usually find it hard to put them on the gallery here as bellybelly is always crashing, and I get bugged at having to put the pics on yet another site... so I just link to facebook, or to Harry's site.
    When I first started on here, you couldn't post links to anything, now you can... that confuses me so I just post the links to my sites and hope for the best! lol
    If you do definitely decide not to stick around, then I will keep in touch with you on facebook.
    Take care Kel & big loves to Jemima. X

Tashie... Sorry to hear about AF arriving... that sucks! Send her my way please!!!
    I am overdue by what feels like forever, over a week and that's for a 30 day cycle! I have done 3 HPT's that have all come back BFN (thankfully). As much as DH & I want another baby, I want to wait at least another year before trying... we've just joined a health fund so I can have a independant midwife (and hopefully homebirth) so we need to wait 12 months for that.
    I will come back on soon and do personals

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast