Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born February 2007 #3

Hi girls. Just a quicky from me - I can hear Isabella stirring. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but her sleeping bag is worth its weight in gold! The first night we used it, she slept through again, so that's the plan from now on.

She's been dribbling heaps and has a little rash on her chin. No sign of teeth though. She loves to chomp down on my finger, and I've had a good feel!

DD #1 is in girl guides and we had a mothers day celebration there last night. DH stayed home with Isabella and reported back to me that she talked to him and laughed a LOT. WTF??? Why doesn't she do that for me??? I told him it's because he looks funny! Or maybe I'm just boring?! I don't know, but I'm glad they're bonding - it is really beautiful to see how she looks at him. My heart melts...! Sigh...!

Also, he put her to bed at 7pm last night, so it seems he's getting an extra half an hour or so out of her. He's obviously got the "gift"! She was a horror for me yesterday - she wanted to be held most of the day and even then she'd whinge. I ended up giving her a bath to shut her up. I'm thinking of taking her shopping tomorrow (DH's bonus is due!), so at least I know she'll be happy for a while!

As for me, well AF decided to visit a week or so ago. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Now I know I have to be careful just in case!

Better go and do some study before she wakes. I hope you're all doing well! Will do personals next time.

Hey Ladies,

Sorry, I have been MIA a bit just lately, I have the monster-child from hell. Not Little Claudia but Jessica. OMG 2 years old is when boarding school should become compulsory! LOL. Just kidding, but seriously she has been the brat from hell. It's really unnerving me too.

Now I can hear Miss Claudia stirring in the monitor, so I guess my online time is up.

Love Jayne xox

Hi girls

I know it has been soooooo long since I was able to spare a minute or tow and logg on for a catchup,, so I will real all the personals I have missed out on later lol

I hope you are all travelling well, we are,, butI have one little boy who has taken a liking for nipping and pulling/biting on the nipple when my milk starts to run out on each side.
    I take him off and say "no" in a firm but gentle tone when he does it, and he looks confused when I say it,, but then he bursts into all smiles,,,,,,,ggrrrrrrr
    I know my supply is low as at times after having both sides,, he is still crying up a storm for more,, and all i can do is give him the dummy and try to distract him for about 20 minutes till i can feed him a bit more again.
    We are in the processes of moving and have spent the last 2 weeks packing dayand night,, so I think it is all catching up to me,, plus i have the flu and a temp (bubba now has the flu too)

We start moving tomorrow afternoon,, so give me another 2 weeks to move, and unpack,, and i shou8ld be finally able to relax and start concentrating on gaining a better supply.

He si such a bundle of joy atm,,, apart from the feed demands in the afternoons though,,, loves to smile and giggle,,,,,, and absolutely giggles with delight when he knows he is going into the bath whilst i undress him hehe.
    He has also discovered his hands,, and loves sucking and chewing on them. He drools and bubbles at the mouth constantly too hehe. However,, when his brothers start raising their voices and fighting,, he immediately gets distresed and cries,,, he hates grumpy people,,,, poor little guy.
    He is also starting to sleep through on most nights,,and will go from around 8-9pm till 6am!!!!!
    Anyway,,, I will catch up a bit more later,, the little guy is hungry again lol

Love Lil

Hi everyone,
    LIL its great to hear from you! Jett has only slept through the night once BUT he only wakes once lately.....Which is great. But i have DF coming home at 3:30am from work waking me so i am still up twice a night.

Jett still has his little teeth, they are soooo cute.he is actually sitting on my lap as i type he is a little wriggle worm....
    I have never seen so much dribble come out of ones mouth..

Oh i have a question, One of my aquatiances has gone into labour, her waters broke. She is 35 weeks and they arnt going to do anything! Does the water keep 'forming' and running out or is she going to have a dry birth? They are keeping her in hospital tho.

Ok better go, its a rainy miserable day today ewww and i have to go to the shops and pay bills. How fun! LOL

Take care

that sounds weird to me that they are not going to do anything
    i thought once waters broke they have 24/48 hours before baby HAS to be out
    so they should be helping her contractions
    sounds scary being only 35wks, 2 wks off fully cooked....
    hope everything goes well

is jett bothered by his teeth?

Hi Kel,
    Nah Jett isnt bothered by his teeth. He is actually being well behaved.
    I am thinking of TTC again in november, It took us 10 months to concieve Jett, so if it takes that long again i dont really mind.
    Jemima is soooo adorable! And Benji really sounds like he enjoys being a dad.

They reckon if the baby doesnt pooh in her and doesnt go into distress it will be ok, but geez id hate to be in hospital that long. Her youngest child is 19 months and i reckon she would be loving the sleep at the moment!! Hehehe

jen - yes waters keep re-producing...

will come back later to talk more!

Back again girls!

Lil - Hi Hon!!! Good luck with the move hon! I would have moved too after that appalling behavior from your landlord!!! I hope your milk supply increases again soon. Abbey loves her bath too - she cries when I take her out!

Impatient - Sounds like you had a lovely time at guides!

Kristy - sorry to hear about yout friend. How is Erin going? How was the hot bath? I love Winter too!

Jen - Yay for the teeth! Abbey is a wiggle worm too! And a nosey parker! She HAS to see what is happening or she sooks!

Ryn - How did the funeral go honey? How is DS doing with his sleep? Are you getting any more? How is your whiplash by the way?

Well girls, we had a trip to the docs this morning. Ever since Monday night Abbey has had runny poos. And I mean RUNNY! Water consitency. It would be ok on its own except she was having a bowel movement every time she passed wind. And she had gone from a one a day, sludgy, dark green poo to 4-5 runny mustard colour poos a day! Poor thing.And she was struggling to do some of the poos too. It has slowed down a little and are firming up but still a lot more than normal. And the pain thing was worrying me. So I spoke to the MCHN nurse who suggested I take her to the docs to record some baseline data in case it gets worse. Well, the doc thinks it is either a bug which there is no way she could have possibly caught so am a bit scared about that one - or it could be an intolerance to the formula she is on (even though she has been on it for over half her life!). So I have to get a stool (poo) sample and take in and change her formula to one that is "factory pre-digested cow's milk" as opposed to a formula made of broken down cow's milk. He wants that because the taste is similar and if I change her to a soy product it will taste different and she might refuse it. So I have to go back next week and get te results. Poor little thing. She is hapy enough but an hour after her feed she gets so upset and it even makes her cry in her sleep He did think it was teething but took a good look in her mouth and even though there are bumps on her lower gum he said they are no where near ready to come up. I really hope it is the formula and not a bug...

Other than that, everything is going well here. We sent off for one of those Huggies Musical Mats and got an email yesterday saying it was on it's way so very excited!

Ok, better go do some housework whilst Abbey is alseep!

Love MG

Hi Girls,

Jen - WOW,, Jett has teeth??!!!! My bubs dont get them until at least 10months so far!!
    Your waters, once broken do keep renewing themselves, as it is mostly the bubs urine anyway (i know,, charming huh?) My waters broke 3 days before having my first son at 28 weeks. The Royal womans hospital said that as long as nothing bad started up, i would hve to stay in hospital until the birth,, which may not have happened until my EDD, but,, unfortunately, my son got quite distressed and poo'd meconium,,, resulting in my getting a bad infection,,, sky high fevers and he got sick to. They then rushed my delivery with a drip.

MG - How are you hun,,, i just read your "25 ways" post, and was sitting there agreeign with soo much of your post,, as my DH is such a lazy so and so lately!! I have no clue what is wrong with these guys these days,, and so damn self centred too!!. Although,, your hubby really does take the cake and needs the hugest wake up call. If only he would wake up and see how precious and supportive you are to him,, and how his attitude is causing him to miss our on little Abbey's growing up!! BTW, how is the little angel feeling today?

OK, i have spent too much time here while eating lunch,, i gotta scoot and get more packing etc done

Later girls

Love Lil

Hi ladies,
    Well Zhai's school disco went great, apart from the fact that we had to leave half way through it as he had an accident!! Yep he peed on his pants!! LOL But he had a sausage sizzle and mummy ended up eating that..... Danced to the wiggles, played with his friends and some balloons.. Then came home and went straight to bed!

I am taking Jett to the drs today, he is pretty sick. I think he may have some allergies!

My 'friend' had her baby last night @ 9:18... a little boy. I saw a pic of him and he looks ok.

Ok i thought id just pop in a line or two, better go
    OH i almost forgot, Jett slept from 5:30pm till 4:20am straight. then back to sleep till 7:13! Woohoo

SCORPIOMUM - LOL about the peeing of the pants. He must have been so excited that he wet himself. Poor little sausage. Jessica had an accident today too, we were at a birthday party & she tried to take herself to the toilet but tripped over on her way there in a big hurry & then wet her pants. She was sooooo upset as well, I nearly cried for her. What's happening with Jett? That's not good to hear that he isn't well.

Love Jayne xox

Default i cant believe its not butter (long kinda call for help from kel)

Hi Hi
    MG - Is Abbey feeling better?? My neighbours baby had the SAME thing yesterday! She had to get a sample and take to lab as well and doc said her baby may be lactose intolerant as well as it is something that comes gradually so they will keep an eye on her and think about getting different formula etc..... poor bub was more worried about the nappy rash than the continual poo though

Lilaussie - jem kinda biting me at the moment sometimes when she is not stuffing around trying to feed.... she wants it but she doesnt then she wants it... hmmm and then she feeding for about 20 mins sometimes! I keep telling her i am not a freakin teething toy... EVERYONE thinks she is teething... I have no idea and am happy to wait and see..... is Griffin?

Jen - what is wrong with Jett? why do you think he is sick???

Jemima has had a funny last 3 days... hmmmm two nights in a row she woke about 2 or 3am.... then again at about 6am(once was 4.30am hmmm) first night she fed at 2am next night she didnt which was ok... last night she woke for a feed at 10.45pm which was ok as i dont sleep anyway and was up so it wasnt a wake up.... but do you think it is a growth spurt thing??? have no idea what time it will be tonight that/if she wakes as she put herself to bed before 7pm and usually it is closer to 8pm that she goes to bed....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but as she is still being a smylie perfect little girl when she is awake (ok except for 10am when she screams coz it is 10am) i will forgive a wake up here and there

i am having BIG issues (i am so funny my issue is about my weight heheeheh get it B I G issues) (ho hum) i am losing weight slowly that is not the issue it is the issue behind the issue (and no not my butt)(hehehe) anyway i am really confused and concerned.
    it is like i am putting a lot of pressure on after i lose weight.
    i already lost all this weight last year so am not impressed about losing it again.... last year on april 27 (my birthday) i was 74.5kg (after losing about 15kg in 2 and a bit months) the day before Jemima was born I was 103kg.... this is NOT cool I am now 92.5kgs although hoping to weighin on Monday at 91.5kgs (sneaked a peek again at the scales)
    BUT my issue that i feel that something magical is going to happen after i lose the weight, i know i will feel a lot better going out with jem and wearing my clothes again... i have awesome clothes that have no chance of fitting until i lose at least 15kg!

grrrrr what i am trying to say is it is like i have turned off everything waiting for me to lose the weight i am afraid i am missing out on jemima and life waiting to lose the weight like after the weight i am going to be a different person or want to do different things coz at the moment I DONT FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING
    guess i am still getting used to being a housewife, i have worked forever i dont know how not to but i dont like housework so i do whateva i need to do to make what i can see look great but out of sight out of mind is working

i fill my days with lunchdates, and tv, parents group once a week is boring this week will be first week we meet by ourselves not at clinic but SIL and friend is there so i see half the group alot.... in 2 weeks i start baby yoga which will be good for me.....
    i am bored of ebay, i am not in the mood to sew (as i teach myself as i go), i cant bake as i dont want to eat what i cook
    i've been focusing on losing weight, which is fine and working and will be fine
    BUT THEN WHAT?
    perhaps this is why i want to get pregnant now.... something else to do.... 2 babies to keep my mind occupied?

another problem.... i am getting mega clingy with Jemima.... HATE it when other people touch her... they mean well but dont touch my baby... she dont need to be bounced around, she dont need to be paced up and down the hall she is a content little girl that likes to be cuddled and likes to watch stuff..... so STEP AWAY FROM THE BABY
    i still havent left her.... except 3 times (all about going to get takeaway... took less than 15mins once maybe 45mins as i got nappies too)
    i even feel funny leaving her with friend when i go and order lunch..... in the same restaurant when i can almost maybe see her from the counter...

houston we have a problem.... i am not coping being at home all the time and want more in my life than lunch and coffee dates... but hate the idea of childcare.... dont want to leave jemima and dont know what magical thing is going to happen once i lose weight, what difference will it make??? AND EVEN WORSE WHAT AM I MISSING OUT ON WITH JEMIMA WHILE I AM WAITING?

SO SO SOS OS SORRY FOR THE WEIRD SOOKY WOE IS ME POST

Just a quickie from me - DH is getting our new car and DS is awake - but we're OK, Liebs is sleeping OK again, 2 wake-ups a night (usually midnight and 3-4am, then awake between 6-7 for the day - but he did do 2-8 one night). Whiplash - liveable with again (just pain, not agony). DS - adorable now he is sleeping at night. DH - a right PITA still, but now with a straight nose (op done Wednesday, he's been on the computer ever since - does he not know I need BB?). Funeral - I made DS sleep through it, he did wake up during the reading but I forced him back to sleep. Annoyed at DH and PiL - DH asked PiL to take me when I wanted to walk, so in a pencil skirt (only black skirt I have; others are dresses) squished in between two car seats then I have to sit with PiL, MiL wants to sit right at the front whereas I asked if we could sit near the back because I may need to escape with a screaming DS. We had to arrive a half-hour early too, I spent that time pacing up and down with DS to stop him screaming. Right at the front, so very conspicuous. Otherwise, it was a good funeral. Can I say enjoyable? But it was a great celebration of life. Then PiL didn't want to have coffee with everyone, so we were straight home. Oh, I wish I'd walked, even in a pencil skirt and 4" heels on my boots.

Love to hear about all the beautiful bubs, they all sound like they're doing well.

Now, a quick message for Kel: weight doesn't change a thing. Well, it actually makes people b*tchier if you lose weight (how DARE you have a baby and look thin?). I am now needing a belt to hold my trousers up again, but people have told me not to comment on post-baby weight... I have post-baby weight, I have a podge (albeit almost gone now), I can empathise about it all! Don't just think I shouldn't mention it because I'm back in my normal clothes... hell, I was in my normal clothes at 38w pregnant! Surely I can comment and offer tips (sit-ups and belly dancing worked well for me)! And I still rely on my coffee groups to add substance to my day, being narky with DH for being at home on Thursday so I missed my morning coffee group because I wasn't allowed to leave him unattended... he should have stayed in hospital if he can't even use a kettle, let alone be allowed to the loo on his own! FFS, I have a 3-month-old baby here! But that's my issue, not yours.

Anyway, it's not bad that you don't want people to hold Jem, tbh I think it's really odd when people ask to hold Lieby, although I am fine with it as my back aches from holding a 14lb (almost 7kg) baby all the time. I wouldn't be cool with it if I wasn't in pain.

For more in your life... are you involved in the local Church? I do a lot of things there - the Bible study mornings, the non-Christian play groups (just as a way to meet new mums and babies, although there is a Church service at the end of each term), the play visits with DS's little baby friends from Church... seriously, my social life bloomed since having DS! Because the play group things are structured for DS I feel I have a life and he's doing things; new toys, new babies to watch, new things basically. The coffee mornings, well, neither of us tire of hearing how gorgeous my man is! There are also baby signing classes, music and baby sessions, swimming classes... I don't do these, but they are around.

Plus, at three months old a baby isn't that responsive. OK, they look gorgeous in photos but I can't be the only one who thinks that photos are preferable to a baby sometimes - more portable and not screaming. (I entered DS for a baby photo contest today, he had the photos last week and I had to pick the entry, as well as spending 45/$100-110 on pictures.) It will get easier when you can have conversations (DS has stopped talking as his fist is permanently in his mouth) and they actually DO something. Until then, coffee mornings ahoy! You can also study from home if you want to improve your mind.

Right, GTG, DS needs a nappy change. Love and hugs to everyone and the babies too!

people in my life are not *****y and as far as they know I am basically at my prepregnancy weight, a HEAP of people didnt see me in the 3 months I was 15kg lighter as I was still wanting to be another 5 or so lighter.... (so in their minds i am in my prepregnancy clothes but in my mind they are my fat clothes...)

i am not worried at all about what people will think of the way i look as the fat really is 'baby fat' it really is in a different spot than it was when i was "fat" last year

my problem really is that i am putting a heap of pressure on my life starting or changing when i lose the weight....
    does that make sense?

am thinking about religion at the moment while thinking about christianing and Jem's future.... I am uniting and hubby is catholic and his family strong catholics so i have awkward decision....

study a good idea but i dont really ever plan to go back to work and if so it would be in 6 years time maybe and by then anything i learn now would need to be refreashed.... i will think about it though... something to think about other than babies would be good..... i guess that is where it is hard too all my friends have actually had babies in the last 3 months there have been 4 or 5 of them so friends i could have escaped to also talk just babies!

glad the funeral went 'well'... my neighbours dad's funeral was last week, her baby was awesome at it thank goodness....
    what kind of car are you getting?

I am so peeved... I wrote a HUGE long post yesterday and then the site crashed and I lost it all! Even hitting the back key didn't retrieve it! Anyway, here is a shorter version...

Kel - I understand where you are coming from with the weight thing. I too lost a heap of weight before getting PG only to now be carrying it all again. You wrote you are afraid you're setting yourself up for a fall with the weight loss because you don't think it will change things and I tend to agree. I believe it is more important to look at WHY you want to lose weight and what benefits it will give you. Essentially, life won't change that much. You will still be you. But with more energy and much healthier! That is always my focus when losing weight as I know I feel better when exercising etc. You wrote you are afraid your focus on your weight loss is resulting in you missing things with Jemima - you can include her in it and make it fun for both of you - whilst still helping her development. Pop her on her back on the floor and do push ups over her - every time you go down give her a kiss (don't have to be "real" push ups - do them on your knees to start with). Use her as a weight. I use Abbey as a weight and when I do bicep curls I pretend to eat her cheeks when I do the curl - she loves it! Go for walks with her in the pusher - she'll love the change of scenery! You wrote that you are struggling with motivation. I find it hard to get started too... but once I HAVE started I enjoy it. To get myself going I usually make a deal with myself "If after 15 minutes I'm not enjoying it I'll stop" or "if I get to the bottom of the reserve and I'm not enjoying it - I'll turn around" those kinds of things. You wrote that you are bored etc - have you thought about some volunteer work? There are plenty of things you can do with Jemima. A lot of nursing homes are often after volunteers to come and talk to the residents (it is sad how many don't get visitors) and you could take Jemima with you - she'd be a hit with the residents! Or there is meals on wheels if you have a car. You could contact your local community centre and see what activities they have on offer - often they have short courses or interest groups running.
    Thanks for the info on the intolerance being a gradual thing! My doc didn't tell me that! Abbey's nappy rash has gotten REALLY bad. It is now covering her entire nappy area - poor chook. I don't think it is bothering her though. I shouldn't have stopped using the cream But using it again now and it seems to be clearing up again. I'm starting to query if it is the wipes... but she is still pooing so much it could be that. Will chat to the doc tomorrow. Tell your friend that Zinc (not Curash or Sudocream but straight zinc - mixed with water or something else) is the BEST thing for nappy rash. It doesn't come off as easy (when you put the others on it basically wipes off as soon as you put the nappy on) and gives a much better protective barrier to the skin. It cleared Abbey's initial rash in about 48 hours!

Ryn - glad to hear the funeral went "well". Those things are always difficult aren't they? Good to hear the whiplash is improving. And FANTASTIC that Liebling is sleeping better! WOOHOO!

Jen - how is Jett? What did the Doc say? Is he ok?

Lil -I know my DH needs a kick in the pants! I put the fear of God into him the other week and told him that if he doesn't pull his finger out then I am moving back to Adelaide until I go back to work! And I meant it! He was actually home at 5 yesterday (Army all weekend) and got home just in time to experience the full onslaught of getting Abbey bathed, fed, cooking adult dinner, putting Abbey to bed. It isn't easy - esp when she's not well! And last night was a particularly bad night (I ended up in tears) so I think it is starting to sink in to his thick skull that I'm not just telling him I need him home and to help for the sake of it! I still think we need to get that domestic boot camp happening! How is the move going? How are the boys?

Well girls, Abbey is starting to improve. I've spent the weekend trying to deal with a very hungry and tired baby. She hates the taste of the new formula and so was refusing to eat unless she was absolutely starving - and even then it would be a minimal amount. She seems to be getting used to it now though because she drained a full 200ml last night and took about 150mls at breakfast. Because she wasn't eating she wasn't sleeping well so we are both very tired. Her poos are improving. They aren't as runny but still aren't formed and she is still doing one at just about every nappy change. I'm going to get her weighed again this week I think because she looks like she has LOST weight! Other than that, she doesn't seem to be crying an hour after a feed any more (although that might have to do with the qty) and doesn't seem to have to push as hard to get her poo out. But she's not passing wind as freely now. Her cheeks have more colour though! I am really hoping it is a bug. Spoke to a friend last night because I don't know how she could have caught a bug and he said it is possible it came through the tap water (even though I boil it) because our reservoirs are so low!!! He filters the water for his little girl before boiling it! So I am thinking of getting a filter now... I just want to know what is wrong with her and get it fixed! Poor little mite...
    Ok, the Princess is calling - she can't sleep again so better go help her settle... hope everyone is well!

Love MG

i have a friend that works in the poo labs and just happened to have brunch with her yesterday.... they can test for the lactose thing and she hates when peoplke leave baby poo in the gladwrap

mg - all ur ideas are awesome now i just have 2 do it....... i already exercise with jem and been thinking about visiting homes for a while maybe with my placid dog as well...

mg
    email me
    [email protected]
    Last edited by smylie; May 21st, 2007 at 11:34 AM.

Hi Ladies,

Smylie - I also agree with Mg volunteer work can be really rewarding. I have volunteered on a crisis line as a counsellor for over 4 years and I find that to be really rewarding. I think it does sound like you are putting alot of pressure on yourself. I think we have to sometimes stop and be in awe of the amazing jobs we do as Mum's every day.
    Mg - Hi Sweet, I'm glad your gorgeous Abby is starting to feel better. Erin and I bothe have a bit of a cold a the moment, but she seems to be going ok with it just wanting a bit more cuddling.
    Ryn - Good news on the new car hun. Glad bub is sleepng better now you have to whip that Dh into gear.
    Jen - Any news on Jett's allergys? Poor Zhai and his little "accident".
    Lil - gla dto hear your moving from those horrible landlords ! Are you in your new place yet? How is Griff feeding now?
    Impatient - Another fan here of the sleeping bag . mine is just a cheap target one but Erin sleeps really well in her's. Erin is also started to dribble heaps.
    Jayne - Hi sweet is Jessica started beahving? My girlfriend has a 2 yr old girl and she has started driving her crazy with hitting, biting and kicking. She now is nervous to take her anywhere.

Well Erin has slept really well this last week she still is awake from about 7-10 but then after a feed she is in bed by 10.30pm and has slept straight through to 7.30 -8.30. Today was 8.30am which was so nice as I have a cold and was so tired she then came in for a feed and I was dozing as she was feeding. Loving the extra sleep. Had a busy weekend as DH is in Perth checking on the house we are building so it was just me and Erin. We had netball for me on Saturday which we had our 4th win in a row Yay!! We then went to a BBQ in the bush with about 40 people form town which was nice and relaxing and Erin was really good. Was really nice to get out of the house and some fresh air for us both.

Going to Perth on Friday to stay with my Mum for a few days and do a bit of retail therapy. My Mum and sister are very excited as they haven't seen her for 4 weeks so she has really changed.
    Take Care girls love Kristy

Wow we have been busy in here!!

Jett is supposed to be ok, He is really chesty still, i have to give him Dimetapp... It helps for a little while. If he is no better in a few days i am going to take him back.

Jayne, Zhai is going through the hitting/biting/kicking stage too. He is also saying 'go away' and stuff like that! Not really the best thing to come out of his mouth. I dont know what to do with him, i just put him to time out, and explain that 'mummy doesnt like it please dont do it' and if he repeats do the same. (Sorry you probably know all that LOL). But that seems to work for me atm.....

DF is loving his new job, so do i, i get time to myself!! LOL

Jett is also going well with the teeth, they go up and down but not completely down!
    LIL i hope the move went well and Griffen starts feeding properley soon.
    KRISTY i hope you get rid of your cold soon. Sounds great about your shopping spree! Can i join you??
    SMYLIE I hope you can find something to fill your days, I dont really have enough time in the day atm, Wishing i had more. The volenteer work is rewarding. I used to do it before i had Zhai..
    RYN i am glad you survived the funeral with your PIL....

I too think sleeping bags for Jett are wonderful! He sleeps so well in them too. He only wakes once a night these days, only because he goes to bed so early.

I had better go and help Zhai,
    Catch up soon

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast