I'm having a good birthday so far, even though Mark is in Sydney for work and won't be home until 8.30 pm tonight.
Last night Mark gave me a cuddle and said he was very sorry, but he had forgotten to get me a birthday card. He knew I'd be sad because I love getting sweet cards from him! He's just had a shocking week and forgot about the card. So I was bummed cause I knew I wouldn't be getting a present from him today either. I had ordered some Dermologica the other day as I'd run out so we used the money from our "present budget" for this as it was expensive.
But anyway when I got up to feed Cooper last night, I found a card in my bag. He must have found a spare one (we usually keep a few on hand). He wrote a lovely message in it.
Also we have a magnet "to do list" on the fridge and he'd added some new points:
- Wish Fee Happy Birthday
- Say "I love you" to her
- Kiss her
- Miss her
- Bring her home Krispy Kreme donuts
I've just checked it this morning and the first 3 points have been crossed out.
He had to leave around 4.00 am this morning but he just called me to say he'd landed in Sydney.
And I've found a few other things around the house. When I went to dress Cooper, I found some things in his drawer. A note saying happy birthday from Cooper, a Cleo magazine (I never buy mags), a Vanilla Lipsmackers (my fave) and some white chocolate raspberry bullets. Yum!
I've also found another note just now on Cooper's play mat!
So I'm very happy now. I love little things like that. It's the small things that make you smile!
Baiza – I was glad to finally join in one of your chats yesterday. It was great. Hope Bailee's needles go well today. Good luck.
Deejoy17 – Glad to hear Adrian is doing so well. He is the same size as Cooper, but Cooper is 8 weeks old! And even Cooper is quite big compared to some other babies (I have found).
Fraser – Hope you can catch up on all the posts soon.
kmh – How is Charlotte's cough? Hope you have a great anniversary on Sunday!
mumof2beauties – How's the monster of yours? Turned back into an angel yet?! Yes, Cooper can have days where he won't sleep, but you can tell he's tired as anything!
Bubseykel – Glad to hear you enjoyed the Mother's Group. Were there many people there?
chantal25 – That's great your cracked nipples are beginning to heal. About the needles – isn't it meant to be 3 needles? That's what Cooper got.
Bookmarks