Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2007 #7

That's cheating Tina!!! LOL - You'll ruin the surprise!!!

Celsie. xoxox

>>>>>>>>>> runs in... looks for news from Celsie... runs out >>>>>>>>>>

You're hilarious Tina!!! LOL - I'm still waiting too... okay, I'll tell you since you've been so patient.

It's a

I was going to PM you Tina, but you don't allow PM's.

Celsie. xoxox

But i do allow PM's Celsie!! I do!!! I got one just the other day - I dont know why it wouldnt let you send one

I just found my clue

WOW!!!! Congratulations!!!

Thanks Tina. I'm really excited about them too. I've been searching high and low for months for the ultimate baby bag, basically because all of the other I've seen are rubbish! So, I thought, if I love them this much, others will too! Will do an "official" post tomorrow in the MPM threads.

Celsie. xoxox

They're great Celsie - I'm sure your new business will take off in no time!!

Congratulations on your business venture Celsie. Now, you do realise that I currently have a handbag fetish and am forever on the lookout for a new bag. This could be dangerous....

Starfish - I have a nappy bag addiction too. I guess, this is where it's all started from...

Celsie. xoxox

Congrats Celsie. They look great. I think i will have to start 'saving the pennys' so i can get one..

Best of luck, and wishing you much success - I hope it all goes well.

Hi Girls,

Congratulations on your business venture Celsie. Good luck on the way to your first million The bags are lovely.

Charly - Your two sound adorable together, great friends already! Lewis laughs at funny things too, like coughing and sneezing. Funny if we are in a shop and a stranger sneezes, he has hysterics!

Missbanana - I have been giving Lewis toast and he does the same, stuffs it all in his mouth and then spits it out and re eats it! If I give him melon or any soft fruit he just squeezes it! When you make bolognese etc do you put garlic and salt in or do you make his seperately? My friend gave her little ones exactly what they ate and they love garlic now!!

Poor Lewis had a terrible night last night. Tooth number 6 is bulging in his gum and he had a temperature last night. He didn't sleep from midday until 9.30pm and then kept waking. He seems a bit better today but the tooth still hasn't cut through.

Anyway it's DH birthday today and I am attempting a soccer ball cake so had better get started!

Hope you are all well.

Smile We are still around!!

Hi there ladies and gentlemen, it has been such a long time since i last posted!!!
    I have been working 3-4 nights per week till 12am and Ashlyn still doesnt sleep through she usually wakes around 12.30-1am for a bottle then back to sleep till around 7.30am so sleep is very precious for me
    Ashlyn is still so little she still fits into 0000 outfits i bought when she was born...not all but some!! I have been buying her 000 an 00 for winter she is just long and lean..i cant remember her weight i have to take her for her check up soon. She is crawling properly now and is super quick...Rylan doesnt know what has hit him she likes to ruin his little Thomas train tracks he meticulously sets up and is constantly saying no Ashlyn leave it alone, go away!!! Soo cute. They also like to wrestle with each other now which he loves and she thinks is quite funny...but as soon as he is down she goes in for the kill...pulling hair and licking him anywhere she can manage!!! He thinks its gross she cacks herself.
    Ashlyn can cheer she throws her arms up and goes ergh ..you can she is trying and she also claps,waves byebye, and she dances to music you know the cute little movement when they sit and they wiggle their bums forward and back?
    She is climbing up and walking around anything that doesnt move and tries on those that do hehe, she has just cut her 2 top teeth so thats a total of 4...but she is sick atm poor thing she is so hoarse and has a terrible cough so dry and rough and has a temp for a few days, so she has been very unsettled!!
    Rylan is loving preschool he goes 2 full days now and thinks its great.

Sorry i cant do personals its fairly late so i am going to hit the hay before one of the kids wakes up!!

I will try to pop in more regularly but with planning our wedding, work and 2 kids and not to mention housework etc etc it gets hard.
    Take care will be back asap
    Last edited by rylansmum; March 16th, 2008 at 10:12 AM.

Hi everyone

Argh, Diana seems to want to put everything in her mouth, except finger food!! How weird is that?? We went to playgroup today, and when they brought out morning tea (bits of fruit and cheese), the other bub there, a 7 month old boy, ate the finger food happily, but Diana just didn't want to know. Even when I picked a piece up and tried to give it to her, she wouldn't open her mouth. Has anybody else experienced this??

Hi to everyone. Hope your bubs are doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by rylansmum View Post
    Ashlyn is still so little she still fits into 0000 outfits i bought when she was born...not all but some!! I have been buying her 000 an 00 for winter she is just long and lean..i cant remember her weight i have to take her for her check up soon.
    I have to know how much she weighs!!! Please come back and tell us when you know.

Starfish - If I let DS touch the finger food, he smashes it into the high chair or the ground. If I hold it, he eats it. Go figure?!?

Celsie. xoxox

Starfish - I gave Lewis steamed carrots today. He squished them into the carpet. Yet he is happy to put my plant in his mouth! The only finger food he will eat is toast (after he has spat it out and re eats it!)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Celsie View Post
    I have to know how much she weighs!!! Please come back and tell us when you know.

Celsie. xoxox
    At last checkup which was on the 5th feburary so she was 7 and a bit months she weighed 7.3kg 69cm long..her next visit is on the 10th April so i will have a definate updated weight then

Ashlyn loves fingerfood she does everything you have mentioned the mashing etc but she also eats it inbetween...she should be fatter because she is forever stealing rylans food hehe...she loooves scrambled eggs i have found out, after rylan walked out of the loungeroom leaving his lunch on a little collapsable table and i walked back in to find Ashlyn was sitting with the table upended and the eggs surrounding her having a good old munch ...rylan was p@#ed

I had noticed earlier in the post you were talking strawberries, they are reccomended for later on but mainly if you have had a previous history of allergies, the jars should be ok because there is such a small percentage of berries in them compared to the fresh fruit itself..if that makes sense.
    I havnt had a chance to not be able to give her anything because she always steals rylans sandwiches so far she has had peanut butter strawberry jam cheese and vegemite and plain old vegemite oh and not to forget honey and no ill effects thus far!!

But i am actually heading up to the hospital with Ashlyn at 10.30pm as she has a terrible cough and stopped breathing in her sleep last night and i took her to one doctor and she has had a swap taken for whooping cough..then i rang the hotline thingy and he said it maybe croupe and i talked to the gp access (afterhours dr) and he said it could be sleep apnea, he mentioned there is a new study that suggests that this is what actually causing SIDS!!! so either way i dont like any of the 3 diagnosis...i will keep you posted.

Rylansmum - i didnt think you could give egg till 1 year old? But, like you said, if they are eating what their big brothers or sisters are eating while your not watching - what chance do you get? Aiden has only had vegemite or raspberry sandwiches so far. Ashlyn sounds like she is doing just fine. One of the bubs at my playgroup is 1 day younger then Aiden, but, like Ashlyn, hasnt hit 8kg yet. Aiden, is wearing anything from size 00 thru to 2, depending on the make, what it is, and how much it costs. I have heard about sleep apena and sids - but keep us updated on how you go - hopefully, its nothing to serious for Ashlyn.. fingerscrossed.

Sarah - Aiden quite likes steamed carrots. More then pumpkin, which i was surprised about. When i first started offering him finger foods, he just squished and dropped, but, i kept offering, and now, he hardly drops any, and eats most things. I offer finger foods 3 to 4 times a day. I have in the fridge little containers of different things - cheese, polony (one of the mums at playgroup gives it to her boy, so figured would give it a go), rockmelon, and watermelon. As well as vegemite sandwichs, and sticks of pumpkin, sweet potatoe, carrot, and normal potatoe. The better he gets, the smaller i make the peices. We are down to about 2cm long, 1cm wide type bits now. But, playgroup for me, has been the driving motivator - seeing what the other babies are doing has sorta made me encourage Aiden more.

Starfish - i suggest you keep offering. Aiden would do the same, everything into his mouth other then what I wanted him to eat.. Diana will figure it out when she is ready.

Well, i think that i have finally got Aidens sleep pattern sorted. I have actually had one night where he didnt wake up at all. Mostly once a night, sometimes 2 times. Am getting less of the having him awake for 1 to 2hours where he is 1/2asleep, but, just wont go into a deep sleep. The big thing has been getting him to go to bed without a bottle, and abit of self settling - not controlled crying. I have been reading The Baby Whisperer, and i feel like I understand him so much more better now, which has been great.

Anyway - gotta go.. Night all!

Did anyone see that Meegm is pregnant again? I hadnt realised she was still using the site, and i stumbled across one of her thread yesterday, she is expecting #2 in November. Congratulations Megan!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast