Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 16th - 31st 2008

Default Slept 14 hours (waking only for feeds ....)

Hi again,

Do you mums sometimes find there are days your bub doesn't sleep that much, and other days where it looks like they'll sleep ALL day? That's the kind of day I'm having ...

Cam slept through from 10pm-ish till about 4.30am this morning. Fed and then slept from approx 5.15am-8.15am. Fed at 8.30am and dozed off again just after 9am ... and is still asleep!!!! That's 14 hours, with two 45min wake periods! If only I'd known, I could have cleaned the house from top to bottom this morning, written the last of my 'thank you cards, done the laundry AND cooked the choc chip cookies I've been planning to cook for ages! Well, maybe all that would've been a stretch of the imagination ... but still!!!

If Cam's not awake by midday, I'm going to wake him and risk him being grumpy. I want him to sleep again tonight, not stay awake all night cos he slept the day away!

Babies ... unpredictable little critters, aren't they ?

Andie xx

Hi Girls, just wanted to brag about my amazing bub! He slept from 10pm until 6:45 on Saturday night! I was so excited!!! Unfortunately can't say the same for last night, but I wasn't really expecting it!
    Re: DTD, haven't been game enough here, I think my cycle is back already and there is no way I want another bub yet! Hubby is benefiting in other ways so he is pretty happy!
    Bec Yes we are BF, I'm willing to give FF a go but DH doesn't want Flynn having FF. My mum keeps telling me that I am the mum and I have to do what works for me, but TBH I can't really be bothered, bbs don't need preparing ! BF is working ok for now even tho I don't particularly enjoy it.
    Anyways off to MG now. hope it has better attendance than last week

Catherine I now share your joy, Jake slept from 8pm until 4:30am last night, a whopping 8.5 hrs!!!! WHOOOOT!! And I feel SO much better for it! He didn't sleep much yesterday so I was hoping he would sleep well. He frightened me though! I woke at 4am and thought, "crap! it's 4am, he should have woken at 12am for a feed!" so a bit panicked I looked over at the cot and the monitor to look for the flashing light (we have a movement monitor). And there was no light!! So I jumped up only to find him completely asleep. Dunno what's up with the monitor as it is supposed to flash every movement it senses.....have to check that one out.

Andie, I find this with Jake heaps. He kinda goes day for day, will only sleep for like 15mins at a time one day but the next will sleep most of the day only waking for feeds. Every Tuesday while the kids are at daycare he just sleeps, and sleeps, obviously they disturb him when they are here! I tried yesterday to put him in his cot for his day sleeps but he just wont sleep there!! He much prefers to sleep in his vibrating bouncer. This is ok with me as he is still happy to sleep in his cot at night.

Oh, I have some questions too, do any of you put your bubs to sleep in a darkened room? I've never done this, I always leave the curtains open in the daytime. And I've been meaning to ask, is anyone else losing their hair yet?? ARGHHH!!! Mine is everywhere!! It falls out in the shower and then when I comb my hair through after I still pull out clumps!!

Just weighed in after 1 week and I have lost 600g. Not bad considering i've fallen off the wagon already . Ooops. I weighed Jake clothed and he is now 5160g, OMG!! formula has beefed him up so much!! he was 3600g just 3 weeks ago!

Anyway I'd better get on with the housework today, I always waste daycare days away. Not today though, I'm sick of being up until 10pm finishing housework, especially if Jake is () going to be sleeping like he did last night, means I can hit the sack as soon as he does,

xxx

hi girls,

yay for the babies having big sleeps for their parents ! wish mine was the same ! he is the oldest but still wakes most frequently !

jo:how are your kids going ? are they over their colds ?

bec: james sleeps in our room which has really light curtains in it so when it gets light the room gets very bright (there could be my answer !) although he doesnt wake when its light really.
    my hair is also falling out in big amounts, i was going to post asking the same thing lol i remember the same thing happening with emily.

james has been really unsettled in the evenings and nights, the last 2 nights, i have only managed to get him down at 1am both nights, one of the nights i was holding him in bed, cuddling in my arms, laying on my chest and laying next to me and i woke up at one point and couldnt find him, i had a little panic attack before i realised he was sound asleep in his bassinet, i don't remember putting him in there !!
    i wonder what the problem was with your montitor....was it switched on the back to sound only perhaps ? we are off to the baby health centre this afternoon, not really my cup of tea but i will go and get james weighed. i spoke to the local tresillian type place and can go down with james for a half or full day if he keeps being unsettled to see what they suggest to "fix" him. i wasnt going to do it as he was being much better but i will wait and see

catherine: how was MG ? i never heard anything about mothers group this time, dont know if i missed it, actually probably wouldnt have gone anyway with the 2 year old in tow !

still no dtd here !! james is at his worst in the evening so im too exhausted or am rocking and patting and having him constantly in my arms, dont feel like doing it and the mornings well least just say i want all the sleep i can get !!

hi to all

Melinda

Sorry for being absent, just a quick one from me. Will hopefully pop back in tomorrow, DH has been home (no work) so I haven't had the chance to read everything....

Ari slept from 8:30pm - 5:30am last night and the nights before that (about 4 or 5) he has been doing at least 6 hours in his bed!. It stared when I began putting my dressing gown on him at night (as a blanket), it is only a short one and super warm..so I will keep doing that for sure! He does sleep on his tummy though.

I went to he expo on Sunday check my blog for my purchases

BBL xoxoxox Hayley

Hi all,

Had Cam weighed in with childcare nurse today - he's now up to 5.25kg. He's almost pushing through the toes of his 000 wondersuits, so I imagine by this time next week I'll have him in 00 all-in-ones. He still fits the open leg 000s plus all 000 tops/trousers etc. Just those bl88dy wondersuits that don't fit!

I too am finding that Cam is sleeping longer at night (... well, he has for the past two nights, so probably too early to make that call). He went from 10pm-5am on Sunday night and from 10pm-6.30am last night (couldn't believe he went that long between feeds!). Bec, I hear you ... on Monday I woke up at 4.30am and immediately went 'oh my god, is he still breathing'?'. I didn't panic by any means, but DH (who was out of bed already) did go in and check on him.

Melinda - I'm sending my first BB to you! I simply do not know what I'd do if I couldn't settle Cam till the wee hours of the morning but I imagine I'd be a walking zombie. Any chance of you fitting in a nanna nap (or two?) during the day? You make me realise how lucky I am as Cam generally settles at night reasonably easily. I'll shut the heck up now before you whack me one ...

Catherinemoses - For what it's worth, I'm with your mum. Your boobs ... you do what works for you and your bub! Congrats on your DS sleeping through.

Bec - I generally do put Cam to sleep in a darkened room during the day. I've got verticals and curtains in Cam's room, so the room's pretty dark when both are closed. Sometimes I do think it helps because when the room's that dark, Cam can't really see anything, which would stimulate his brain and make him want to stay awake, IYKWIM. And I'm losing hair, but it's a general loss, no clumps. Comes out when I wash my hair, run a comb through it and blow dry. I've been told to 'up' my vitamin B intake to replenish lost nutrients from my body.

Hayley - I must check out your blog one of these days!! There's heaps of tummy sleepers out there! I reckon that when it comes to sleep it's a case of whatever works.

Well, it's Origin here tomorrow night. So given that I'm officially a Qld girl these days (via 27 years in Tas and 6 in the NT) I'd better give you gals in NSW a bit of stick ... Go the Maroons !

Catch you all later,
    Andie

hi girls,

well i took james to the health centre yesterday and he only weighs 4.4kgs, hasnt put on much weight in the past 2 weeks so probably good i got motilium ! the nurse advised me to feed off both sides and then back on the first side again if he is still hungry, he usually doesnt even want both sides but i will try that for a while, i don't think the motilium has worked yet. last night he fed at 11pm then 2am and 5 am i dont feel too bad considering !
    i have decided he is acting like a prem baby and even though he was 37 weeks when born and now 10 weeks old he hasnt gotten out of that newborn startle thing and screaming when undressed (still screams in the car) and feeding like a newborn. my daughter was a frequent feeder but she always settled well straight afterwards, they are all different but i had hoped for an easy going baby this time lol

Andie: thanks for the hugs ! it is hard work some times but no i cant really get a nap or two during the day, my 2 year old is so active and only occasionally has a day sleep these days and its always the way if i get her to have a sleep james plays up so i dont get a rest !! not to mention there is always so much that needs doing around the house with 2 kids. yay for Cam starting to have big sleeps

james is also a tummy sleeper and as he isnt that great at sleeping i let him sleep that way (we have an angelcare monitor), he needs all the sleep he can get as when he get overtired he is a nightmare to settle, i dont say very many good things about him ! well he has a gorgeous smile, especially when he wakes in the morning and he loves a cuddle and a smooch, very cute !

Melinda

Hey ladies. Sorry I have been absent, my computer broke I am using my sis in laws atm.

So will do my best to catch up.

Mel HUgs for you and your tiredness!! I am so glad India sleeps in until late. It is now 11:45am and she is still sound asleep! I even took her to the doctor to ask about her sleeping and he said it was just the way she is lol. Hope bubs decides to get sorted for your sake soon. Nice to hear our babies are finally sleeping longer! Seraya is sleeping in 6 hour blocks now which is like manna from heaven to me! She went down at 1am last night and didn't wake up until 8:45. Woot!! It depends on how much she eats. The more she eats the longer she sleeps.

I have noticed that she has a couple of blisters on her bum. They have popped now but sudacream cures all. I think the S26 formula I have her on is making her wee acidic so I am changing her back to Ballamys Organic.

Andie Sounds like Cam is really growing nicely!! Wow in double 00s soon that is amazing. I have just got Seraya into 000s. She still has some fattening up to do but is gaining weight so that is the important thing. I hope she doesn't get obese like her sister did!! India was 10kgs at 8 months!!
    Sucks when you get interuptted DTD. Thankfully for us so far so good! Except I just got my first period so can't do anything atm I would say taking the pill has brought it on.
    Oh and btw GO THE BLUES!!!! I am going to the Paddo tonight to see the game I love Origin and will always go for the blues, because I am from NSW and I love to tease all the Marooners. Hehe
    Bec I have Serayasleep in her swing downstairs with mummy and toddler noise during the day! It isn't darkened but she sleeps fine with all the noise. I find too in the afternoon she wakes up and has tummy time and is awake for the whole time in between feeds. Probably because India is so noisy. I kwym about when they sleep too long. I woke up at 6am the other morning and rushed over to see if the princess was okay cos she was so quiet. It is cute they have discovered the sleep in. Oh and my hair is falling out but not as bad this time. So far anyways! Although my hair on my legs have come back with a vengeance!! Poo!
    India was so cute last night. She went and tried to put a blankie on her baby sister. She said "poor baby cold." So cute. She turns 2 on the 28th of May so I am taking her to seaworld I know any excuse!!
    Hello to Kanda and Catherinemoses I think its great if you can BF. The benefits are endless. I wish I could have stuck to it but I am just to busy. Plus Seraya is a frequent feeder so I was pretty much still attached to her all the time and I was going nuts.
    Well I better go study for my STAT. It is a test that gives me a rank for uni since I never did my HSC. So hopefully I will be starting my Arts degree in July. GOnna be hard with the rugrats but I figure it is still better then going to work! I am switching degrees after 12 months. Probably will do Bachelor of Business and Major in Marketing and Communications. Or Maybe even just Music and performing arts. But for now just getting out the house sounds good to me!!
    Well glad to hear some of us are getting sleep!! If not hope things settle soon!!
    xx

Sorry....feeding at keyboard

sleep 9pm - 5:30am, wake, cuddles in my bed and straight back to sleep till 6:30am, feed, back to sleep till 8am

he has been sleeping so well at night, I can hardly believe it and will enjoy it while it lasts This is my forth and this has never happened before...day sleeps are another story and he is feeding a lot during the day too..

Breastfeeding is going well, I love it, the best cuddles ever and a great excuse to sit down and just "be" for 20 minutes.....with the other 3 I don't get much chance to sit down so its a great excuse.

Mel - I hope the medicines help to increase your supply... you are doing great!. Hopefully as your supply increases you may be able to get a bit more sleep at night.

Reenie - Hope Seraya sores get better soon, little champ sleeping well for you. It my birthday next Wednesday too (I will be 28 though!!) hope India has a good time at Sea World.

Andie - YAY Cam for those big sleeps! Ari has been in 00 for a while but can still wear some 000 stuff, I also put him in 0 wondersuits that really aren't that big.

Bec - Thanks for your comments on my blog....will check yours out today. You would of loved the expo, fluff, fluff everywhere !!.

I don't darken the room really, sometimes I draw some of the curtains so its not heaps bright but it doesn't seem to matter either way.

catherinemoses - Its great that you are breastfeeding . I find it amazing what our bodies can do and feeding an older child is just lovely .

Kanda - Contact the ABA if you have questions, they are great!!. Your supply naturally regulates after a while and your breasts will feel less full but you are still producing the milk your baby needs. Also once babies get to 5-6mths their weight many plateau and that is normal too. The WHO recommends breastfeeding for 2 years now, exclusively for 6mths before solids. In many countries it is the norm to feed for 4+ years. I will be feeding for for 2 years, all going well.

Hello to Jo and Luey and whomever else is around...I hope all is well.

XOXOXO Hayley.

Hi Girls, had a bit of catching up to do I haven't been on here since Monday (I was nearly having withdrawals LOL!)
    Hayley and Reenie Thanks for the encouragement re: BF. I have had quite a bit of encouragement which really helps me to continue. The most encouragement has come form my nan, she always says well good on you and well done!
    Melinda Mother's Group was good, we has a session about CPR on bubs. They got us to have a go on the little baby resus dummy. It's good to know, but hope I never need to do it for real We are having our last session next week and then we are left to our own devices! All of the mums bar one are first timers. Maybe they only offer MG if you are a first time mum? The lady in our group who is a 2nd time round has a 5 year old so he is at school, also she specifically asked about a MG cos she is from OS and doesn't have many contacts with local mums. Hopefully we stay in touch, there is talk of going to mums and bubs session at the movies, that should be nice!
    We went out last night to a state of origin 'party' LOL! DH and I are not into sport at all, but he is a QLDer and we have some friends down here also from QLD and Origin is VERY important! I went for the Blues cos no-one else was, was pretty exciting lol! THB it is much MUCH better than AFL
    OK hope I didn't miss anyone but I gotta go do more constructive stuff!

Hi Lovelys!

Been absent I know. Just busy. We all have the sniffles now and Jake too Poor fella cant breathe at night so just when he was starting to sleep through we are back at square one. I've spent the last few nights sitting up in bed with him.

worked out what was up with the monitor, the damn things batteries were dead again last night.....grrr! went to turn the tv on in the bedroom and oh....bloody DH hadn't plugged the powerboard back in from when he vacuumed a couple of weeks ago!!! No wonder the batteries died so quick, damn thing hasn't even been plugged in!

Nothing much else to report, just fed up with the house, it's all cluttered again and with Jake unwell I'm getting nowhere!! Good news is it seems Mum is keen to have Ben and Chloe over the June long weekend which will be heaven. Only two weekends to go!!

Anyway I'm off to make bottles (fun!) and get to bed while I can and Jake is settled. Better refill the vaporiser too.......

xxx

Hi gals,

Looks like it's been quiet in here ...

Cam had his vaccinations today. Poor little bugger screamed blue murder for 30 seconds after the second shot but was smiling away at the nurse before we left the surgery. Gotta love how bubs forgive and forget so quickly! He's been a bit unsettled tonight but I guess that's normal.

Otherwise we've had a pretty ordinary/regular couple of days.

Anyone else got christenings/naming days etc scheduled? DH and I are having Cam baptised on July 5.

Hope everyone and their bubs are doing ok.

Andie

Not looking forward to Ethans immunisations. There is no way I wouldn't get him immunised as my dad and his siblings had polio when they were young. His brother died from it and his sister was left paralysed in her arm. I just don't want him to hurt though. I know it won't be for long and it is for his benefit but still.....

Ethan was waking only once overnight at 2 then again at 6, but has now started waking at around 1-130 then again around 5am. The last few nights he has had his final feed at 630-730. I don't dream feed. Jsut not sure how it would work with him, I think he would wake up and want a full feed or not wake and not bring up his wind which would cause problems later. His schedule at the moment isn't too bad, could be worse. I have elevated the mattress in his cot and I think it has helped. He had started screaming every time I laid him down in the cot, even if I was there comforting him, wrapped and with dummy. HE would settle quickly in the rocker so am wondering if he is a bit refluxy or just doesn't like lying flat.

AndiE - no naming day etc here. Hadn't thought about it. TBH can't be bothered and don't see the point (not religious). For us it is not important, neither of us were named, baptised etc and we have survived. The thought of all the work involved and where we would have it done gives me a headache just thinking about it.

Bec- I hope all the sickies in your house get well soon.

catherine moses - glad you got to do CPR, it is important to know. Hopefully you will never need it.

HAve a great weekend everyone

hi girls

how are you all ?

we have had the inlaws here today for dh birthday and i am exhausted, we can't go to them as they live over an hour away and with our boy hating the car it wouldnt be a fun trip but it is really tiring having them all here, James has been grumpy all day and only had a one minute nurse with his aunt who hadn't seen him yet (she has been overseas for 6 months) was too grumpy to go to any of the others ! and i wasn't keen to pass him around and make him grumpier but on the plus side 3 out of the last 4 nights he has only woken us once, last night fed at 1130pm and then 0430, not perfect but much better !

Bec: how is Jake going ? what a pain he got sick, hopefully he will get back into a rountine when he is better

Andie: hugs to cam for his injections. no naming day/chrisitening for us either

Luey: hugs for Ethan for after he has them ! just for future reference after they are 6 months old you can buy the emla patches for them to numb the area before the injections, we used those for DD once we could and they worked really well, the older they get the more aware they are of whats going on so they are good then

Catherine: that is good they taught you cpr at mothers group and i too hope you never need it (im a midwife so get tested on it every year at work)

Hayley: yay for Ari having big sleeps too, its a worry when they love tummy sleeping but james is ssooo comfortable that way too !

Jo: are you all alright ? you have been very quiet for a while

Reenie: how are the computer problems ?

im not convinced my supply has increased with the motilium, but as he is sleeping for longer i will keep them up for now.

i'd still love to see pictures as the children grow so girls keep sending them by email when you want too !

Melinda

Hi Girls
    We are still here. I don't get a lot of time these days as my Hubby - Mick has changed jobs and is home a lot less then what he was before . He is doing change overs to Kempsie (not sure of spelling) 5 nights a week and is working locally on sunday nights. Sometimes he doesn't get to bed to 9am and leaves to go to work about 4pm and he has 6 hours sleep.
    Riley has a cold and now he has conjunctivitis in both eyes. We went to the doctors yesterday with him so I got Isabella's needles done while we were here. She cried a little after the first needle but cried heaps after #2 and cried all the way home in the car. Luckily its not that far to the doctors. I had to take Isabella back to the doctors this morning as she has conjunctivitis in her right eye but not that bad. It cost us $50 for antibiotics, cream and drops for Riley. He had a sore next to his mouth and I went to the chemist to see whether they could give me something as I didn't want to sit at the docs for 2 1/2 hours. They gave me cream which didn't clear it up so when we saw the doctor yesterday he said that something had bitten Riley and was now infected. Don't know what could have bitten him. Riley hates having the drops in his eyes.

Isabella is doing well. The last time I had her weighed (a week and a half ago) she gained 220g in 11 days and has finally hit the 4kg mark Isabella is feeding once thru the night which is fine by me. Isabella is smiling heaps and has starting talking - so cute.
    Anyway I had better go and get things done before Isabella is due for her next feed - which is now.
    Take Care
    Jo

Hey girlies,

Have sent an email. Just been quiet due to probs with DH. Split up for a few hours but are trying to make it work. Just like Elaine and Puddy on Seinfeld. Sorry that show is my religion. LOL. I am kinda tired of telling the story so I will wait and see how things go before I start whinging about our 'same h!t different day' dilemmas.

AndieNo naming day for us either. Didn't do it for India either. Not religious and is not our thing. We bought the keepsake birth certificates for both of the girls along with their legal one and that is the flashiest thing we will do lol. As long as the answer when their name is called, I know I have done my job. But good on you for following tradition. I hope the day turns out to be memorable Oh and I think it was you asking about trimming finger nails. I use baby scissors. Tommie Tippee ones. They are great. I do it when she is sleeping or eating and get a perfect cut each time. They are pretty safe and if I do it when she is sleeping or eating, she doesn't flinch or anything. But I have to do it once a week, they grow so fast!!

Bec Hope Jake is getting better and sniffles are dying down. So far we have been lucky to escape winter sickness here. But it is only the start of the season I guess. Thanks too for checkin up on me today via sms. Sorry I didn't reply. I was flat out with the two girls. Things are going good for now. We are finally moving into a house. It almost ended in divorce for him to see my point. Can't wait to be able to bath India in a bloody bath tub!!
    We will be another 2 or so klms from Brissy but still only 15-20 mins driving time really. I used to live almost in the city and in peak hour traffic, it take can take just as long or longer to get home! We don't need to be close to the city so am looking forward to the move. I have found us a house. It is 5 bedroome executive style house on the river. 3 bathrooms- with bathtub!! Rumpus room for the kids, media room for us, and a nice kitchen and entertaining area. Not to mention spa in the ensuite. HEAVEN!! I can't wait. If I can get it locked down in the next week, we will be moving at the end of July. YAY!! :woohoo:

Mel Hopefully get my laptop back this week some time. Then I can finally load some updated pics!! There is soo many things wrong with the damn thing. THe power supply socket has never worked properly. I have gone through about 7 chargers for it, plus spyware and virus have been finally cleaned off, fixing the cd/dvd drive- skips all the time and doesn't burn cds or dvds properly anymore, and my SD card from my camera doesn't get picked up when I insert it into the SD slot. Just to name a few issues lol. It is only just over 2 years old but has been well used!! So yeah gona love having it back to like new. Bummer about bubs sleeping habits. Hugs to you. That must be hard. Seraya is getting better each day. But still won't completely settle until 1am or so then sleeps till about 8:30 which isn't too bad. I am a night owl anyway so I don't get tired until at least midnight. Which is why my posts are always so late. We are all late sleepers here.

Jo India has conjunctivitus too. Except she got it from getting shampoo in her eye, Totally my fault. I ran out of her shampoo so I tried using Head and shoulders and some went in her eye and she had an allergic reaction too. At least its not bacterial CC so it isn't goopy or gunky. It just make her right eye red. But because of her sensitive skin and excema, she got impetigo (for the 8th time so far) on the corner of her eye and underneath. So I have been bathing her in phisohex and lathering her sores with bactroban which seems to be keeping it at bay. I am uber prepared for exema complcations here because I have been through it so many times with her already. She turns 2 on Wednesday so I hope she is better at least by the weekend. We are taking her to seaworld. Seraya is giggling and cooing back at me wildly. I am loving this stage because I am the only one that can really settle her either with cuddles, singing or boobies
    I still get special smiles and coos. Its amazing how the second time around, you can read their little language a lot faster!! Makes being mummy the best job ever!
    Well better try and get this princess into bed. Shes been up for the last few hours playing with grampa. DH and I had a nice dinner and played mini golf in the city tonight. And not one fight! SOmething must be working..for now anyways! Nite and farewell for now.
    xxoo Hi to anyone I missed. xx

Hi ladies!!

Such lovely pix from you all! I'm so pleased to say we all have gorgeous bubs, I have not had to be kind and lie and say 'how gorgeous' when they aren't! lol They are all such beauties!!

Ooooh Andie, vaccinations aren't fun huh? It's worse when they are older (Ben just had his 4 y.o ones done a while back) and you have to force them to go!! But it's all over in a few seconds and luckily they are little and forgive and forget. Cam did well Hope all goes well for Cam's naming day...make sure you get some pics for us all! Nothing like that here either....

Luey, sounds like Ethan may have reflux? You are doing all the things you can, BF and elevating his matteress. Ben was refluxy when he was a bub but for his it wasn't a painful reflux, just a spewy one! An immature valve at the bottom of his oesophagus (sp!). So we went through the same kinda stuff, we had to keep him fairly upright after feeds for as long as possible just to keep it down! We used to just let him sleep in the rocker/bouncer during the day and we also elevated his matteress. I know you can get wedges to keep them upright-ish too? Depending on how you feel about it you can also use a tri-pillow.I never did with Ben, I was too paranoid, unless he was snotty as well and then I'd just bring him into bed and keep him upright in my arms. BUT you don't wanna do that everynight, it's a killer on the arms and shoulders!! lol Since Jake has had a cold I have propped him up on a tri pillow, right at the end of the cot. We have an Angelcare monitor too, I don't think I'd feel comfy leaving him like that at night without the monitor.

Mel, I'm glad James is settling in his routine a bit for you. You are a saint as i'm sure I'd be a total mess by now! How is he doing? How are you coping? Jake is much better now thanks, it's amazing the difference a couple of days makes! They recover so quickly!

Jo, you are having such a rough go atm! With hubby away so much you really don't need sick kids too!! You are doing such an amazing job having two littlies and a uber busy hubby.

Hayley, Have a great day!!!
    I am SO envious of your fluff!! lol, it looks great! I love the bubblebubs. Let me know how you are finding them. What do you think of the BG's? I love mine on Jake atm, they are fitting better since he's chubbed out and I use them overnight on him. I love that if I need to change him in the early hours of the morning they are so foolproof and just like a sposie. I find the microfibre great. I was using the BBB on him at night but they are still so bulky and I'm just not stuck on the 'damp' feeling from the wool covers.....
    Ari is sleeping so well, you really must have super booby juice. I am also envious of your wonderful BF, it's so great that you love it and obviously do so well at it!

Reenie, no problem you had me kinda worried! I'm glad you are ok, and that things are also ok for the time being. The house sounds magnificent.....souns like a house I would dream of . Hope you get it! Poor India.....gosh you do such a fantastic job looking after her, kids with allergies like that really take that little bit of extra attention and worry!

Hi Catherine, SG, and any of the others out there who we have lost along the way! I'm wondering about Lenny, Ren, Rustygirl, Drbeee, Frazaeled.....so many others! Must be enjoying their bubs so much they just can't tear themselves away......

Not much here really, Jake is almost better, DH is sick with tummy bugs (eww!) and the out-laws (luey! lol) called to say they would be down on Thursday. BUT we have a time frame...they said Thursday to Monday, usually it;s an indefinite. I am actually looking forward to showing Jake off now he is older and doing all the 'talking' etc. When they saw him it was when we had to go away at like 3 days old and it was stressful! Now I know Jake better it should be good!!

xxx

Hiya all!

Just popping in to say I won't be online until Monday now, got the IL's coming tomorrow and where they will be sleeping is right next to the PC, so no net time for me

Have a great weekend all and I hope you got some special treatment today Hayley!

xxx

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast