Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #6

Tanya, clubs are now in the bin

What a shocking night. Hopefully you get some rest today.

Must make it short and sweet, Have to leave soon for swimming. Wish us luck

Debbie Lee Guest

Good luck at swimming, Trish!! How was your silverside last night?? I've got one on the go today. Yummo! Ouchies for Noah and Tehya's heads!! Poor chooks. I often wonder how kids have any brain cells left with the amount of times they clobber themselves in the head. Yay for the great sleep yesterday!! Gab has been doing one sleep for aaaggges now. Mind... it's usually 2-3 hours.

Tanya - ouch @ your poor feet!! Nordy kitty-cats!! So... a crappy sleep then glass in your feet?? That just ain't fair!!

Well.. the headache is still here. I tried to go to the gym and just ended up with the left side of my head thumping like crazy. So I am off to the doctors. Gonna tell him I am fed up. How the hell am I meant to lose weight if I can't exercise cos of fricken headaches??? I hate my body!!

Aww Deb for you hun and in my crankiest Mummy voice - go away headache and leave Debbie alone now!!! Atleast you tried ot go to the gym. More than what I've been doing... Hope the Dr can give you a miracle solution, then you can share it with us.
    My silverside was great. I made a huge one, probably around 1.5kgs along with steamed potatoes, carrots, some peas, corn and parsley sauce. Think that there is any left over for me today, no chance. Mark and Joel had the hugest servings then went back for more, any that was left over went onto a sandwich for Mark for work today.

I have a chook in the sc now. I left home and didn't put the lid on properly, stupid woman.

Tanya, bad old putty cat. Next time remember to leave water out for them. Hope that the cuts aren't too bad. And as horrible as it sounds, better your feet than Violets, still it could've been Wato instead

Noah went shocking at swimming today, my mum and my grand father came to watch, so I don't know if he bunged it on for them or not. Poor Tehya, she floated pretty good, the most at one time was for 35 seconds, the rest around 30 - 20 seconds, so not too bad. She swallowed so much water today and she power spewed 3 times in the pool. Next time I shall not feed her sultanas before swimming Teacher said to not give her too much maybe just weetbix for breakfast which is what she had today, problem is her lesson isn't until 11.45am so the poor chook needs to eat before then.

Both kids are in bed, Tehya asleep and Noah watching a movie. Hopefully he will crash out soon. Hmm been thinking about getting some scrapping done. Haven't done any for the whole year yet. Thats bad.

Debbie Lee Guest

Ooo I hope you get some scrapping done, Trish!! I haven't done a great deal for a while either. I don't imagine I'll get much done before we move anyway.... not enough time and it makes too much mess to have to clean up. Ewww @ Tehya's spews in the pool. You're right tho... you can't not feed her. They'll just have to put up with chuckies!!
    Glad the silverside turned out so well. Mine is smelling divine!!
    Hope you get a huge sleep out of both of the kids today!!
    How are the older two doing?

The verdict - high blood pressure. It was 140/100.... not good. The doctor thought it was high time we try out some medication I've managed to avoid it since I started having high BP episodes when I was 18. I guess it's all come to a head now. He said he's not surprised I found it hard to exercise and he also said it explains why I've been so moody for the last few days. So I'll be poppin' pills for the next 10 days to see if things improve. I already feel a little better and I took the first tablet a couple of hours ago.

Big nothing on the scrapping and not alot on the sleep. Tehya was up by 2pm and Noah never went to sleep. The big boys are doing ok. Have had a few "issues" with Joel, but whats new hey.

Buggar about your BP, thankfully the Dr has it under control though and good to hear that the meds are doing something for you. Hope you are feeling better real soon.

How is the gorgeous Gabby going? Hope she is doing well too.

Debbie Lee Guest

Darn! I was really hoping the kids would make an easy arvo for you today! Obviously I didn't send enough sleepy-vibes, LOL.
    Sorry to hear you are having issues with Joel. Getting to "that" age, hey?
    Gabby is good. She's at childcare at the moment... her 3rd last day. She's not doing too badly atm... not teething much so that's good! I did have a look in her mouth when she was hollering yesterday and noticed she's got quite a few back teeth through now. I'm surprised she's not more grumpy! Not that I am complaining... it's nice to have a break in-between the dreaded teething episodes. She's so funny with toy cars. She drives them around on the floor, making a kind of "brrrr" and spit sound. I swear, all her cars are V8's!! LOL

LOL yeah Tehya likes to play cars to and trucks in the dirt. Mark calls her Tonka Tehya. Not fair, I want a girly girl, I have 3 boys

Noahs preschool have been asking me to put Tehya in but I'm just not ready yet. It's not like I'm working or anything and I don't mind having the 2 days by ourselves when Noah is at school. Once she turns 2 I will start her. Unless she drives me mad before then

Debbie Lee Guest

Yeah.... a bit early for preschool, I reckon! After all... she is your baby! Gotta enjoy it while it lasts!
    My neice was a bit of a tomboy for a while but, once she hit about 3, she became all girly. Loves pink and all things sparkly... I bet Tehya will do the same!
    Love the photo of her floating in the water! Gosh she has grown!

Deb, she looks huge but yet so little in the pool. She is quite tall but only skinny still IYKWIM. She only weighs 9.5 kgs. Weighed her this afternoon.

Yeah she is girly in so many other ways. She loves her bubbas and still tries to give them booby. LOL. It's so cute to see. She pushes her pram around and carries a little handbag so let me say, I am trying very hard to keep her girly

Debbie Lee Guest

Yeah... I bet she keeps all those girly things and adds to them as she gets older! Wow at her weighing 9.5kgs. Gab is just a little over 10kgs - though that's just on our scales here and home. She has her MCHN appointment next week. Mum is going to take her (thank goodness... think I'll biff the nurse if she says or does something else strange/rude).

Don't ask me why I am awake at the crack-arse of dawn!! Can't get back to sleep, grrrrrr

Morning Deb, I'm usuallly up bu now. What I would give for a sleep in. Tehya and the other kids are still asleep but I need to start getting them all organised. God knows the bigs boys can't get ready without step by step instructions from me.

Tehya finally had her immunisation yesterday, she went fine, thankfully. SHe has been so sick on and off since she turned 1, thats why she didn't have it. Here I was thinking that they no longer had a 18 month needle only to be told they do again, for chicken pox. Thats good though because I was wanting to get that one done anyway. Still have to get it for Noah. Not sure if I have to pay for his or not though. Not that is matters.

Tehya wasn't too bad last night. MAybe I'm just getting used to waking 3 times a night.

Hope all have a great day

Debbie Lee Guest

Ick... the joys of having school-aged kids, hey? My friend's eldest is in grade 1 and the next one down is in kinder. After a year of running late for everything, she discovered that getting up earlier was the key... so she no longer has nice 8am sleep-ins.... oooo I am going to miss em!! LOL
    I put Gabby's needles off because she was sick too... I reckon the day after her party, she was ill. Poor chook! I'm also glad they have the chicken pox vaccinations. At least that's one disease we won't have to live through. Now if they can just invent a vaccination for head-lice and the common cold... ooo and gastro... we might be right!! LOL

Ahhhhhh..... morning girls... my two little angels are STILL in bed!! Maybe I should check on them to see that they aren't missing!! LOL.... Very occasionally they will give me a morning break. I am sure thay will be awake veeeeery soon!

Deb, a head lice vac would be a money maker!! I'd have one for myself!!

Tanya

Hey Deb, I just realised that this whole page apart from the little one from Tanya is totally us Welcome to Deb and Trish's thread

Tanya, yay for a morning break. If only they happened more often hey. I love getting up with the kids still in bed, love the peace and quiet and getting to have that morning cuppa without someone whinging for breakfast or a pooey nappy to change.

Noah has came home from school in a sooky mood. Must not of had a sleep today. The had an excursion - a walk to the primary school around the corner from pre school. Not that he will be going there though. Anyway there is a house up the road from school and Backyard Blitz is doing it up at the moment. All the kids went for a walk and got to meet the cast and got a picture with them all. Hmmm, they can come and do my yard. Maybe I should say Jaimie Durie and come and cut my grass

Noticed today while I was out shopping with Mum that Tehya's solid gold bangle is missing. Don't know where or when she lost it. I can't remember the last time I saw it on her. She always wears it. Hope we haven't really lost it, she got it for her baptism off my grandfather. Expensive little thing too. It's worth $200. Not like it's a braclet that can come unhooked. Don't know wear to even start looking. Hopefully it just came off whe I've taken off her jumper or pj's or something like that. And of course hopefully it hapened at home.

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh no, Trish!! Hope you find the bracelet!
    LOL @ getting Jamie Durie to cut your grass, hehehe.

Tanya - yay for the good sleep-in from the girls!! Always lovely.

Had a busy day today! After Paige got dropped off, my friend dropped off her 5yo boy while she went to playgroup with his younger brother. Then we had a lovely visit from Fi and Jenna. Jenna had a ball playing in the playroom!! Gosh she's a cutie. Twas good to catch up, Fi! A very nice little surprise to get a call from you this morning.
    Then my friend from the school where I used to work in Werribee dropped in. She had to take her hubbie's car to the Holden dealership here for a recall issue (it's a HSV so, apparently, can only go to the dealerships with the HSV part... it's all french to me!! LOL). She has an 8 month old boy. He's a little spunk! She stayed for a good few hours so it was wonderful to catch up.
    So it was visitors, visitor, visitors! The girls had a blast. Both of them slept from 11-2pm so they must have been buggered!

Welcome to the Trish & Debbie show ROFL!

My poor boy is sick Has been chucking & pooping like no tomorrow. I think he has recovered a bit though, but now has a dribbling nose. *sigh* it never ends. Also trying to get my shop up & running so my time is mostly taken there until we open.

Trish, I hope you find Tehya's bangle. It's probably hiding in the washing basket or something.

Wow at all the visitors Deb, no wonder the girls were so tired! Yay on Paige's mum getting her a place to be looked after when you guy move. How's the packing / house hunting going?

Alrighty back to the website....

Ahhh so now I have my answer. I was wondering what that site was. So is the little boy Zander with the red hair?

I've looked in the washing basket Sarah and not there. Looked at pics from yesterdays swimming lesson and she isn't wearing it either. So maybe it fell off getting changed before she went into the pool, or before the picture was taken... Not sure. Doing my head in trying to think where it could be.

Maybe try where she goes swimming, give them a ring or something?

LOL yes Zander is the little boy! I had lots of peole giving me suggestions for the colourings on the kids but I refused to change the boy's hair!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast