Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #7

Debbie Lee Guest

Urrgh @ the sickies again, Trish. Seems like you only get a couple of weeks off before one of them gets sick all over again.
    Bugger about the TV not being a plat screen. That's not fair! Ah well... like you said, it was free!

Deb, once upon a time I had kids the rarely got sick, these days though.....Tehya was up spewing again last night and this morning so back to the Dr's. Have to get 2 stool samples to see if this virus is bacterial or not so we know what treatment if any is needed. Yummm Poo Scoopin I'm a goin'

hey ladies, just realised i have never been in here! hope all your march bubbas are doing well, declans a big lazy boy, now weighing just over 15kg and not walking yet. He's standing and could do it, by WHY when daddy's willing to carry me everywhere?! And he's still only got 4 teeth... not worried, he'll get there in the end... and he's a big brother now to Anneliese Bethany, born prem on 9/6/06.

Hey Simone, good to see you in here.WOW Declan is a big boy. Tehya is just over 9.8kgs I think still. She's a skinny mini Heck if I had someone willing to carry me everywhere I doubt I'd walk withere. I know a couple of girls who's bubs are the same age and are only just starting to walk too. Atleast you know Declan isn't the only bub who'd prefer not to walk too soon.

I hope that Anneliese is doing much better too and that she comes home to you very soon

Debbie Lee Guest

Hi Simone! Welcome to the March 2005 thread. Congrats on the early arrival of Anneliese. Wow! Declan IS a big boy. Gab would probably be around 11kgs now (she was 10.3kgs at 14 months so, yeah, give or take).

Trish - oh dear @ the poo scoopin'! Hope it comes up with some answers tho so that Tehya can get fighting fit and no more sickies. Poor chook!

Had a good day today. Met up with some fellow Geelong cloth-nappy users (of course our lovely Fi-Fi was there!) which was good. Yet another thing that makes me sad about leaving Geelong
    My sis and her BF came over for dinner (sausage casserole) but didn't stay for long because he was tired. I forget that when you work FT, you crash on the couch at 8pm, LOL.

It's fricken freezing out here!! Arrrrgh!

Debbie Lee Guest

OMG... how dead is this thread???

Ok... didn't edit my last post cos, geeeez, it's almost been a week! Well... 5 days but that's pretty shocking for us!

Our floors were sanded back and polished in the lounge and kitchen on the weekend. They look soooo nice! So, hooray! My kitchen is finally complete... now we're selling the house!! Always the way.
    We had to be out of the house most of the weekend because of the smell so we stayed at my sister's place on Saturday night and Paige's place on Sunday night (just Gabby and I because Neil went back to Hammo). Gab was such a good girl but I just didn't sleep very well because we were'nt home, iykwim? So it's good to be back!
    I've just got to go to Bunnings and get felt thingys for the feet of the lounge suite and coffee table etc. then I can move all the furniture back in. Hooray!

What did everyone else get up to on the weekend?
    How is the TTC going, Tanya?
    How's the pregnancy going, Fi? Have you started a journal on here??
    Have you got any more scrapping done, Trish?

Come on people! Get chattin'!!

Hi girls,
    I am pathetic at posting but alot has been happening in my neck of the woods.
    I am going back to work and putting Eliza in daycare for 3 days omg how brave am I lol. I checked out the centre today and am impressed with the staff the premises are brand new, position could be better but I should be happy that I actually could get a place. TTC has been put on the backburner mainly because my obst has advised not to lift anything and Eliza is in that so I need her to be alittle independant and becasue I was on Bedrest for 9 months with Eliza it seems ages since I worked. So "deep breathe" I am ready for it plus the other 2 days she will spend with Nanny and Gran!
    I also started WW so I'm trying to be good I have lost 2 kilos this week so I must be doing something right.
    Eliza is alot better after she had roseola..it is amazing how sick they can be and how quickly they get back to being into everything.
    Better go and stop the child from screaming
    Hope everyone is well
    Bec

There was a time that it was soo hard to keep up in this thread now it goes for days without anyone posting and even then it's usually just you and I Deb. Oh well, I guess people are busy.

What a pain having to stay out of your house Deb, still it's done now. Shame it wasn't done when you were keeping the house hey
    Nope, no more scrappin. No time, whinging kids. you know how it is.
    Finally no more sick kids. Well they all still have their coughs but nothing too bad. I haven't called the Dr yet to get Tehya's test results though, but I'm thinking it was viral as she seems better now.

How is Gab going? I bet she loved spending the night with Paige, a little sleep over.

Fi, I hope that your feeling great and that bub is growing nicely. Are you planning on finding out bubs sex??? How is Jenna doing? Little Miss Smarty Pants

Bec, sounds like you've had a lot on your plate too. Glad to her that Eliza is better now. Yay on the 2 kg loss Not sure if it's supposed to be a yay or not on you going back to work though.

Tanya, how are you and your tribe going? Been getting any action lately Hope that girls are doing great.

School holidays have started here and tonight Joel is spending an extra night at his dads and will go to work with him tomorrow. Brandon of course came home, he doesn't stay there unless he has too. I know that he wants to be here to play the computer though so I'm doing my best at keeping him off it

AF is in the house and making her presence felt, I can't belive how heavy I am since having Tehya. I was never like this with the other bubs. Oh well.

Mark went out to the footy yesterday, he left at 1pm and got home at 12am, must've beena very long game. Of course he was rolling drunk. He rarely goes out so I don't begrudge him. He is so funny when he's been drinking, sooo cannot handle it.

Better go and get sorted to watch the interview on BB

Debbie Lee Guest

Bec - you big, brave girl!! Wow, back to work, hey? I suppose for some much-needed funds? I'm sure Eliza will be fine! And yay for her spending a day with each grandma a week - will be such a nice bonding thing for them! Glad missy is feeling better too... you're right, they bounce back pretty quickly! Resiliant little creatures.

Trish - glad the kids are all feeling better. Grrr @ AF.. she's a witch, hey? Any plans on Mark or you getting the snip?? I've already told Neil that he'll be getting the snip once we're done with the kids and he agreed! Hooray! LOL Wow... must have been a long footy game for Mark to be gone so long...nordy boy! Still, if it's only every now and then, it's ok - gotta let the boys do their thing sometimes, hey?

Just had one of Neil's mates call. He lives up the road and just wanted to let me know that he's there if I need anything or if I hear strange noises and get scared, LOL. He's about a month too late but, hey, I thought it was nice of him.

LOL Deb on Neil's mates offer. Better late than never hey

Mark and I did talk about him getting the snip ages ago but he was soo against it. Big sooky la la when it comes to going to the Dr's. I don't plan on doing anything to myself. I'm actually at the moment thinking of becoming an egg donor so want to keep that option viable.
    Plus even though Mark is sure I don't think I'm 100% certain that I'm finished having kids. The commonsense side of me says of course you are Trish, then there's the mushy I love little bubba's and being pregnant side of me that wants more.... Probably won't happen though as much as I would love it. I try to talk Mark around it quite often but he won't budge, says he can't wait til the ones we've got are grown

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Trish... I guess it's a good idea not to do anything permanent until you're 100% sure. Yay @ possibly becoming an egg donor. That's good of you!

I've put some pics of our finished kitchen on Gabby's web site... had to show it off before it's no longer mine, LOL

Thats really nice of Neils friend to call Deb. I would offer - but by the time I got over there it could be too late! Not saying anything will happen, I'm sure you will be fine
    Nice to see you guys yesterday! How gorgeous was Paige's dress!!!! She looked far too nice to play in all that grot. It was much nicer at the centre without all the older kids huh?

Trish - good on you for becoming an egg donor maybe. Its something I've thought about, but I guess I want to have all the kids I need first. Shane and I have agreed he will get the snip when he's 50. Its only 7 years off, and he will have had at least 5 children, so I can't see it being an issue. Although he is a big wuss too!!
    I hope school holidays all work out OK.

Thanks Bec for looking after Jenna - I feel like I owe you something, and I'm not sure how to work it all out. Next week I promise not to let Jenna sleep in, so I can just drop her at your place on my way out
    Well done on the 2 kg - I noticed it when I wolf-whistled out the window to you I guess I'll put them on while you lose them huh?

Tanya - I hope you are OK, and everything is well in your neck of the woods. Cold I'm sure.

Congrats on the big happy family Simone. Good to see you in here. I'm an honorary member as there are only a couple of bubs around born in April.
    Deb - I haven't started a journal. I can't be fagged to be honest, and I just don thave the hours in the day to maintain it. The pregnancy is much different, far less important I guess than the last one in that its not all new. Its still stressful, and it was nice to hear a heartbeat at my 16w checkup yesterday.
    Jenna is good - she still is sleeping pretty badly at night time, but I dont know what to do about it. its just easier to go with the flow than fight it all the time!
    She does know when mummy and daddy want cuddle time though, and seems to wake up everytime whether it is 10pm or 4am. They must have a built in radar or something.

Better go - I'm sitting at the computer in a towel, and its beginning to get cold!!!!!

Fi

LOL Fi...I actually lost 3 pmsl must be the heavy lifting of the pram make sure you do another tyre.
    Deb: The kitchen looks Fabbo! i love the floors nothing better than new floors after a 6 months of a terror trying to push chairs around mine is looking blurrr
    Trish:Good on you for thinking about donor, we were lucky not to need it but had other issues. I am definatly going back to do one more round for a couple I use to laugh with my fert doctor about selling them on the black market fidey fidey. One night he was telling me that we could fetch a noice price for a intelligent attractive healthy women ( not sure if that was a crack on line )
    WELL I WILL SAY IT :

I actually dry retched today changing a nappy first time for everything but oooh it still brings tears to my eyes. Never in my years of nappy changing and catching vomit in my hands have I but lol it happened. Can confirm not preggers.

Blahh got to deal with the family assistance office tomorrow should be interesting seems I have worked out that they have already given me the wrong info re child care rebates. Going to get them to write it down and sign it cause I am scared I will have to pay someone back.....I hate paying bills
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Bec - good idea to get it all in writing! I sometimes wonder if it's even worth dealing with centrelink at all. Seems all the good people get the raw deal. LOL @ dry wretching @ Jenna's nappy! Must have been a stinker! Woo hoo for the 3kgs!! WTG!

Fi - yep.. the play centre was much nicer without all the big kids. After you guys left, we had it all to ourselves! Tash and I took the girls up on the big-kids stuff. Gosh it was fun! A good workout too. Fair enough on not keeping a journal. There's soooo much to keep up with as it is, hey? In saying that, I'll probably do one when I am preggers again... but, by then, I'll be all on me lonesome in Hamilton so will have plenty of time up my sleeve, I imagine
    Twas good to see you guys yesterday! A nice little surprise to bump into you like that.

My fricken wisdom teeth are acting up again. Oh for a spare cool $2000 to go and get the buggers removed!
    I got some work today at my old school in Werribee. Got halfway there and the car started doing weird stuff. I managed to get to the school but putt, putt, putted into the car park, LOL. Called my friend to see if her DH could help me out (he works in Hopper's Crossing at a Holden dealership) so he sent one of the mechanics out with a courtesy car. He took my pile-o-crap and left me with a 2004 commodore!! Woo hoo! I thoroughly enjoyed the ride home!! When my friend's DH rang to tell me all the stuff that's wrong with my car, I told him to burn it cos I ain't giving the commodore back!! LOL
    It was lovely of him to go out of his way like that tho - he even timed the pick-up of the car so that it was during recess then called me when school was out. So tomorrow I'll have to give the car back... bugga!!

Thanks Deb for dropping of my nappies
    I battled centrelink lol I think I won pmsl
    The girls asleep getting a bit teary thinking it wont be long before I miss out on all this ohh well
    Bec

ange-par Guest

Hi Girls

Just a quickie to say Hi and ley you know that Ella and I are still alive. We are currently in Werribee house sitting and will be back home next Thursday.

Ella started swimming lessons today. She was so good and the instructor was very inpressed that she never cried or objected to anything that we had to do. She loves blowing bubbles and loved jumping in the pool with me waiting to catch her.

I am returning to work fulltime and am so looking forward to it. I'll be working afternoons and weekend evenings and Ella will stay with my Mum. I can't wait to have adult interaction again.

Better go and fix the screeming kid up. See ya soon

Debbie Lee Guest

Ange - good to hear that you guys are well. Well done Ella with the swimming lessons!

Bec - I saw you driving off outside your house and I waved and waved but you wouldn't have seen me because I was in a different car. Oh well. Glad the nappies stayed safe on your door. Dropped Fi's off too and got to have a small play with Jenna, the little spunk!

Actually, I had loads of fun driving around today in such a lovely car! I certainly made the most of it dropping off fluffy mail all day. I even managed to crash 2 mother's groups!! LOL Gabby had a great day playing with heaps of different kids.

Hey guys,
    sorry i havent been in here much, Anneliese came home on thursday, and its been hectic - 3 kids under 3!! But i love it, the boys adore their lil sister, even declan loves to have cuddles and kisses, he's such a big boy, i thought he would be rough with her, but he's so gentle...
    He walked his first steps at Xander's 3rd birthday party last saturday - 10 steps! My FIL was taping Xande playing with his new toys, and declan just walked infront of the camera!! It was so funny, he just wanted the attention, as he wont do it again...

sorry no personals, just wizzing thru here before next breastfeed...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast