Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #8

Debbie Lee Guest

Hey Trish... we'll take all the compliments you can muster, hehehe. I don't mind you commenting on it twice Hope Tehya sleeps for a little while for you.
    The portaits look awesome!! Tehya's red hair stands out soooo well up against the white... really makes it a feature (which, hey... it should be!! Many women spend stacks of money to get that colour!). I love the one of her poking her head through the window! So cute!

Thanks Deb, we too will take all the compliments Tehya just woke up, another crap affort at sleeping. The longer Tehya's hair gets and the thcker it gets the redder it is looking. The fact that she is like Casper makes it stand out even more I think.

My little Nicole Kidman, she'd better start liking it in front of the camera, I want her to make Mumma some $$. hehe

Hellllloooo!!

We have a Japanese student staying here, tonight is her last night. So we have a farewell party tonight for all the Japanese students... so I have been busy over the last week
    Took her to Barmah and Echuca, which was exhausting...LOL (and expensive!!)

Everyone is well here... can't complain anyway

Ummm... i am sure i had more to write than that.... hmmmm

BBL

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Trish... yes, Miss Tehya, start struttin' your stuff girly!!

Tanya - wow... any wonder you've been scarce. The kids must have enjoyed having the Japanese student stay. Such a great experience for all involved. I should look in to doing something like that. How's Violet going? How are you going?

Normal Gabby is well and truely back. She has just eaten 2 weetbix and is now on her last corner of a piece of toast. It's nice when she has an appetite. I just wish she was more enthusiastic about fruit! She still won't eat it unless it's pureed. I've tried all matter of dried fruits and fresh fruit. She either balks at it because it's too slimey or has a tiny nibble then piffs it to the floor. I keep offering it to her tho. The only fruit she will eat is.. you guessed it, banana. The most expensive fruit in the world!! Always the way. Considering I have always detested banana, this is beyond me!

Can you believe how close our little ones are getting to 1 and a half already?? Gosh, their birthdays don't feel like they were almost 6 months ago!! Unbelievable!

Zander is the opposite Deb! He loves any sort of fruit as long as it's not pureed LOL! He won't eat the little tins of peaches or that sort of thing either. Freshonly for my boy & yep he has an obsession with bananas (or as he says nanananas hehe).

I wish Zander would follow Tehya's lead on growing more red hair! He's slowly slowly getting there though.

Hey Tanya, glad to see you back again

Had some more shocking nights here And there I was thinking that 4 reasonable nights was the start of something! Although the poo situation is much better, so the soy milk is definately helping

Debbie Lee Guest

Doh @ the bad nights returning, Sarah. How frustrating. It's good that the poo situation is still better - good for you and for Zander, I bet! That's great that Zander only likes fresh fruit. He could teach Gab a lesson or two. She won't even eat grapes!! What kinda kid doesn't like grapes?? Honestly!

LOL, your kinda kid

WOW what a day. I have just gotten back in from spending the afternoon at the Police station with Joel. Bloody kids hey!!!

Tanya, good on you for having the exchange student. That really would be great for the girls. How is Violet going?? And the rest of the girls of course and yourself??

Deb, typical of kids to like the expensive fruits hey. Banana's are a luxury fruit and they haven't been in our house for months. Such a shame I used to eat atleast 1 a day. Tehya loves any fruit we give her and God forbid that anything is pureed, she stopped eating that quite a while ago. Not through me though all on her own doing.
    I know, how sad is it, our babies are growing up Before you know it they'll be in kinder.

Sarah, I'm sure Zander will grow some gorgeous red locks some time soon. Hey, maybe the longer he takes to grow it, the longer he will keep it for

This bloody cold is killing me, I hate being sick. Went out shopping today with Mum and again on the drive in there (about 15mins) Tehya spewed everywhere. It would seem that she is getting car sick. Not sure that there's anything I can do for her though. Just a pain in the butt. I make sure she is wearing a bib in the car and that usually catches most of it, but then other times....

Debbie Lee Guest

Ewww @ the car sick. My sisters and I used to suffer from that but just on really long trips. It drove Mum and Dad nuts (we lived in Canberra and had to travel back to Vic to visit rellies all the time). What did Joel do?? Nordy boy! Hope you feel better soon, mate!

Ok... have updated Gabby's site once again. I'm hopeless. I had to tho... I took some photos of her playing in the front yard this morning (wearing a rather stylish water-proof all-in-one that's too small for her... looked like she should have been on that movie, "Outbreak"). Anyway, she was quite taken with some rocks at the end of the driveway and decided they looked quite tasty. I took a photo as she was spitting them out and, fair dinkum, it looks like she has the mankiest teeth known to man. Like that freak out of the "free for free" ad, PMSL. So, yeah... had to update her site with that gorgeous photo

Awww Deb, those pics are gorgeous, but you really do need to invest in a toothbrush for Gab

In a nutshell Joel and 5 mates wagged school and decided that it would be fun to go to the new motorway and throw rocks at the glass panels and after leaving there smashed some street lights. Someone saw them and called the police and after some running they were all caught. So they were all arested and charged with 2 counts of malicious damage Now we have to go to court in October. They weren't throwing rocks at the cars thank God, but the fact that they were so close doesn't look good for them.

God Trish - thats awful! I so dont want teenagers. Do you think we can just put them in a cupboard for 5 years to miss that whole period? How cute are your photos? Have a look at my photo gallery, I've just updated it. There are some cute ones of Jenna
    Tanya - nice to see you in here. How are things going? Busy I bet with Japanese students staying?
    Sarah - Jenna is the same - she will eat any fruit too. She loves her sultanas (tardies) and is really into anything as long as she can hold it.

Speaking of bananas - I had 4 when I went home for 4 days last week They were super yum, and only $1.99/kg as they are Sth American not australian.

Spare a thought for Bec guys - she's having a rough trot with Eliza at the mo,specially with her new job and all. Eliza has had a nasty dose of gastro and fever, sounds similar to what Jessalyn has, and hasn't done too well the last few days. But she is on the repair, so maybe poor mummy will get some R&R this weekend.

Well Jenna is officially in the big girls bed! She spent the last 2 nights in there, and only woke at 3am screaming BED BED BED, so Shane slept the rest of the night with her. I guess it will be a longish process, but she's being good and not getting out so far. Just sitting on the bed screaming.
    She's in there now for her nap - has been 20mins and still no sign of her sleeping yet. I guess I'll go and check on her position in a few minutes. She has a tendency to crawl on top of the covers and fall asleep there.

Oh and when I updated my photos yesterday babies online told me Jenna was 500 days old! How about that!

Hey Trish, just wanted to let you know that your naughty boy was on the radio this morning :eek: They said 6 teeneagers throwing rocks at cars on the M7 blah blah blah no cars or people damaged. Doesn't sound good that they are claiming it was at cars, when you know they actually weren't

Yeah Sarah I heard, not exactly what I want my son on the radio for. OMG!!! I am the mother of a criminal

I actually found a story about it on the Sydney morning heaald site today. Doesn't say alot. I am so afraid that they are going to make examples of them, even though it "really" isn't as bad as it sounds. As usual the press informs incorrectly. The boys weren't throwing rocks from the bridge, rather they were throwing them on it.

Six teenagers accused of throwing rocks from a footbridge over the M7 will face court next month.
    Police arrested the six, all aged 14, just before 3pm yesterday, after the alleged incident at a footbridge near Railway Parade, Quakers Hill in Sydney's west.
    No-one was injured and no cars were damaged.
    After being questioned by police, the teenagers were each charged with two counts of malicious damage. They are due to appear at Cobham Children's Court on October 3
    :mad:
    Last edited by Trish; August 25th, 2006 at 03:41 PM.

Oh my Trish... sounds like you have your hands full!! GL with it all.

Said goodbye to our Japanese Guest today... bit sad I am sure we will write tho... hopefully I will learn a bit more Japanese too

Tanya

One of the guys at work lives in Quakers Hill Trish & he said that the way they set up that bridge there are heaps of boulders there. He said it's just begging for kids to throw them & there are always rocks on the footpath from kids walking by.

Apparently the rocks that they were throwing were more of a pebble size. Still no excuse though, but yeah, there are heaps or really big boulders.

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww, Trish! You poor thing! Joel is a naughty, naughty boy! Still, it's very unfair that the media have made it bigger than what it is. Is Joel feeling bad about it? I bet going to the police station scared the crap outta him! (and, of course, you!). Maybe high schools need to adopt the strategy that some private schools use of ringing parents when kids don't show up at school??

Fi - wow @ Jenna in the big-girl bed! Clever girl. Gab won't be in one for a loooong while yet. She'd fall out all the time, LOL. Even with a side-rail, I don't reckon she'd stay put. Thanks for letting us know about Bec.

THINKING OF YOU, BEC!! Hope Miss Eliza gets better soon!
    Actually, I saw Nick down at Safeway the other day and said hi.

Tanya - LOL @ learning more Japanese!

It's 9:04am and Gab is still asleep!! Sheesh. She's a little sleeper. Yesterday she slept from 12:30pm through til 4:30pm. I am beginning to wonder if it's toooo much sleep. Hmmm

We went to my BIL's place last night. He was steaming up a train that Neil's Dad built from scratch that hasn't been steamed up in 5 years! It was kind of a resurrection in a way as Neil and his brothers are quite attached to the train (obviously... their Dad poured his heart and soul into it). It's one of those mini trains that people can actually sit in? Really cool. We're going to get a train track around the house when we move to Dunkeld. It'll be great for the kids! Gabby was a little intrigued but HATED the whistle. The poor sausage just screamed every time they blew it. She's had a ride on a train before but I guess that was outside with heaps going on so she wasn't really afraid of the whistle (plus, she was way up in the back carriage). That was our excitement for the night, LOL.

Awwww, poor Gab. I am sorry I had to laugh at her being scared of the whistle.. norty me!! Sounds like the boys should get the train out a bit more often...

Violet has a new trick (lol) if she farts or burps (or any1 for that matter) she says "pumme" LOL... CUTE!!!

Tanya

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast