Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born March 2008 #5

sHELL - glad you had a good time! you deserve!

hehe no pressent or card either.. Steve did say sorry he hasnt got me a present but he know what to get me, so i shall wait.

We went to our friends yesterday at Dee Why, Poopy's first trip to the beach, but he slept almost all of it! he needed a feed, so i went to the car. i couldnt have fed in front of ppl i knew!!
    i sat in the passenger seat and ppl would look as they approached, as soon as htey realised i was bf-ing they'd look away embarrased!!!

Poopy gave me a wonderful mother's day pressie - he slept from 10.30 to 7.30, well i had to wake him up for a feed cos we're going out and i was getting too full and uncomfy.
    DH gave me french toast in bed!!

Ania - yup, fist in the mouth too! he he, i dont call him poopy cos he looks like one, cos he makes really stinky poos!

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY, ALL YOU LOVELY GORGEOUS MOTHERS XOXXOXO

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Morning girls!

Shell and Prama, sorry that you didnt get anything, but going out for breakfast is lovely, i am about to do the dishes from this morning!!!

I have had a wonderful morning, i woke up to Molly Jane sitting on the couch in presents...
    She got me some warm PJ's and slipper socks so that i will be warm in winter when i get up to feed her in the middle of the night.
    She also made me a card, she and DH held the pen and wrote on it and then DH stuck her hand in the vegemite jar and she 'drew' her first picture!!! - that was the best bit of all, although when i got up i wondered why she smelt funny!!!

Dh cooked me a great breaky too - eggs, mushrooms and smoked salmo, topped off with hollandaise sauce yummmmmm

sorry for gushing, hopw you all have wonderful days, we are off to DH's family for the day so thats the end of the spoiling for me!

sj - thats fantastic!! sorry, short reply, heading out for a picnic!

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Happy Mother's Day girls. I've had nothing so far but Matt did say that he was going out later today without me so hopefully I'll get something special. I kind of did get something the other day. Our washing machine broke down so we had to go rent one. While we were out Matt decided to rent a dishwasher as well to help me out so that's kind of a present and makes my life easier.

Later we will be going to visit our mothers. We are giving them a copy of the family photo in a frame as their mother's day present.

Happy Mothers Day

The girls made me a card and gave me a picture frame each and DH got me a gift voucher at the saddlery YAY!! We went to yum cha for lunch too. I would have liked to not have to clean or do any washing today but NOOOOO it has to be done.

Hope you all have had a great day
    Trina xoxox

Your new thread is available at http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/your...-2008-6-a.html

Love

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789