... 89101112 ...

thread: Babies Born May 16th-31st 2008 #6

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Sorry i have been so slack here ladies...

Just no time for 2 forums plus my website these days. Been reading more also instead of jumping on the puter... Read over 20 books in 3 week... lol.

Kids are well... We've had everything from flu-conjunctivitis- tummy bugs- a susspected case of scabies (which was fortunatley a mis diagnosis.) But were getting back on track... T is talking more and more every day... very funny at the moment... She loves attention and loves to make people laugh... She is finally turning into a daddies girl (when he lets her) Showing TOO much interest in the potty we've had several wee's on the potty and a few poops... hopefully this summer we can be TT... Arrggghhh... time is going by so fast

Hope everyone else is well

Jan 2008
    Victoria

Hey Jess i think we have all been a bit slack lately, i get on a few times a week but mostly just read and dont post. We have also been so busy, we are starting up our businesss in October so i have been super busy organising it. We are opening a music/merchandise store mainly rock, metal and alternative stuff. Big risk but hey we are super excited and hopefully it all works well.
    Hamish is going great, running and talking like crazy, its amazing how fast he has grown and how much he is learning daily. He is quite a little jokestar now and lots of fun.
    Hope you are all well and i will try write in here more often.

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Oh Abbie congrats on the new business... Its exciting buut also stressful and nerve racking. Hope its all going well...

Miss T is chatting up a storm here... Even if its only babble she is loving using her new found voice. Hair is slowly (and i mean s-l-o-w-l-y) Growing. It doesnt look that much different but you can see it is going slower then a snails pace if thats possible. Throwing lots of tanties lately to get her own way but its amazing how much she knows already... She packs away on request, if you ask her is she is tired she will either go to the bedroom or shake her head and say no...She LOVEs laughing and being cheeky lately. Its a lovely age.

We'll i am back on the pill myself... we have decided to enjoy the 2 a little longer... J is needing lots of extra help in prep for kindy next yr so i'm trying to focus on that... Hopefully once he is at school we can reaccess that situation... But honestly the longer we wait the more i am thinking maybe 2 is enough... I love my baby girl to bits and i'm not sure i want another girl...

sorry just me babbling...

Anayways, off to the park... Miss T loves to walk on her own which means it takes us 10x as long but she enjoys it...

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

Things have been a bit hectic in the last couple of weeks since we got home. It's so cold, but I can't keep Aadi in the house for long before we both go crazy. So we're out at the park a lot, or anywhere I can let him run around and explore that's not dangerous (like my kitchen!). Sadly, our house is tiny and cluttered, and the back yard, altho it's huge, is completely devoid of anything interesting. Not even sticks... and Aadi loves playing with sticks. The neighbours cut down all the trees that were close to our fence even. And I'm still waiting for DP to get sand for the sand pit.
    Anyway, Aadi's still misbehaving a lot. I've changed his diet and I'm giving him some Chinese herbs and that seems to be helping to keep him a bit calmer, though. It's the sudden aggression that I can't stand. He is often hitting and kicking and biting (but only me), and throwing tantrums. He gets frustrated easily, and lashes out. I don't know where it comes from, but it's a bit scary. Then he goes back to being sweet and giving big hugs and kisses. He is babbling a lot still, but also naming parts of his body, items of clothing, animals and food in French and English. However since he doesn't always say more than one word, the paediatrician has referred him to have his hearing checked as he doesn't think he has enough expressive speech. I don't understand that. I also don't see the connection between his hearing and his behaviour, since he comprehends and seems to hear perfectly well in my view. And in more than one language. But that's what the doctor said...
    Meanwhile, DP wants to move to Africa again this week. Things at work are sketchy for him right now, so he's all panicky. Somehow he thinks I'm being unreasonable because I don't particularly want to go anywhere right now, least of all Africa. So I've got a teething toddler screaming at me at 4am, and DP arguing with me at every opportunity, and I've put my back out and got a cold. Feeling brilliant! I just want to go back to my mum's farm and be warm and not have anyone arguing with me!
    Ah, I have to go blow my nose. I'll be back later maybe.

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

OK, so I'm back. What a crap night. For the benefit of anyone here who's not on facebook, someone torched our car in our driveway last night. Maybe moving to Africa isn't such a bad idea...

Jan 2006
    Brisbane south side

wrong forum! should be 2009!! oops

Jan 2008
    Victoria

NaNa i replied on facebook about your horriblr ordeal but just wanted to say i a glad you are all ok, i hope they catch the person who did it and everything gets sorted out for you. I just dont understand why someone would want to do that, they are not benefiting in anyway.

I just have a few questions
    How many sleeps are your babies having now, hamish is still having 2 most days but it is becoming a struggle so i think i will cut it back to just the one.
    Wondering if your little ones are still having milk feeds, hamish still has a night bottle but mostly drinks water through day and occasional milk in sippy cup but not that keen.

Thanks hope you are all well

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

Hi ladies...

Yup its me another name change (have a few people that were checking up on me so i ditched the old name it was the only one they knew) So hopefully no more whinging behind my back now.

Abb- T is having is were lucky a 10-30 min sleep during the day... She hates sleep so will fight it at all costs. She wakes at 6 and is in bed by 7 so its a long day with a toddler who wont sleep. (but then again my eldest was the same)
    As for the milk T is still a HUGE milk freak... hates water and i have tried the occasional baby juice i think once the hotter weather comes in she will be onto the water. Her eating is only just picking back up after being sick for ages so maybe it will go down now too...

NaNa- **** i cant believe someone would so that... i mean whats the point??? Was this random or a revenge thing??? We have issues round here with Theft... lots of vehicles broken into houses also... I can understand if someone gets desperate for money takes stuff (even though its totally wrong and horrible) i can still understand their POV but with complete vandalisim... to distroy someone elses property thats just... well i have no words... Its just horrid.

Also know what its like to have doctors send you for hearing tests etc for behaviour issues... We have just had final confirmation that DS's hearing is 100% so hoping we can finally get onto helping his issues now. I really feel for you hun. Aadi sounds just like my DS. i swear some days its like split personalities. the anger is still an issue here today. its 100x worse but without so much physical violence. ( i mean he still gets physical but not as much as just getting the poops and throwing a fit or yelling etc.) You would be surprised at what i have learn from my own research ... doctors just annoy me with behavioural issues. I also found out that even things like soap and creams etc can affect behaviour... tooth paste etc. so its wise to check everything... Were at the point now were we can tell if he has had something he shouldnt have but its still a struggle to keep every no no away... I hope for your sake you dont have to wait til your DS is almost 5 to start seeing some help.

Not much to report here. Just that i was doggy doula yesterday... lol. My dog had yet another litter... (but its solved now we just got the male fixed instead of trying to wait again for the female to be well enough for an op... )
    So now we have 8 small puppies... very cute.... ( but not really baby related)

Apr 2007
    gold coast

just a quick one from me

Nana: sucks about the car. i hope htey find out who it was.

Jess: sounds liek u got ur hands full. i read the twilight books but i hate reading so gave up on teh whole reading thing after that. ANOTHER name change lol. i am always worried that someone i knwo will find me on here lol.

Abb: jayda is havign 1 sleep now and it will be anywhere between 1 and 2.5hrs. she is nearly on full cows milk and only has it b4 bed and about 150mls.

we r gettin her a bed on teh weekend. she is so cute now, we tell her to go to bed and she toddles off to her room and if we take too long she is in there in the dark pullin on teh side of the cot. we took the rail off the cot and had the clip on bed rail on it and she loved it but it took up too much of the matrice so thats y we decided to get her a bed.

She has 4 molars coming through and another one of her bottom ones. she hasnt been too bad just a few wake ups of a night and 2 or 3 sooky huggy days.

she talks sooooooooooooooooooo much now. she has so many single words but is also gettin many 2 to 3 word sentences oh and then there is the constant boo bab do be doo babble that goes on and on and on.

she is on and off wit her food one day she wont eat hardly anythign then the next she constantly has food in her hands. she is loving her fruit and all other food at the mo. she really went off sandwhiches for awile but seems to be alright with them again.
    she used to have jar food for tea but now she wont eat it. and if i try to give her somethign dif to us she cracks it.

we have been so busy latly so much family c rap going on so i have started the lite n easy diet. it is more of the convenience of them suppling all my food then the actual diet side of things. the diet side is just a bonus. i just started it today so ill see how it goes. I am back into my swimming and tryin to get back into the wii and treadmill but things always come up or someone has the tv.

last week i finally started feeling good. i have decided to block out all of the neg in my life and try to space myself from certain family fights/situations and i feel like i have finally come out of the PND. i have been off the tabs for ages but i dont think i was fully better when i went off them i just seemed to be so i coudl start the duromine, i knwo i know naughty naughty.

hmmmmm wat else i think that is all. we have discussed the whole 2nd baby thing alot latly and we have finally decided and stuck wit we will see how everythign is after chrissy financilly but it looks liek we will def be tryin then.
    i found out today that i am loosing most of my spaces a the start of next year i haev 2 goign to school and another one was ment to be gettin kept back but they have decided he will prob end up going now and they are all my 4 day a week kids. i thought all this woudl happen the next skool yr so thats y we decided fully on tryin after chrissy cause it would be easier for me to stop work.
    oh and on that topic i have decided with the next i have def having 6months off so i am gonna finish up completly not get someone in, because i would end up comign back early again and after 4 weeks was way too early with jayda. even though she was with me most of the time i was workin i still feel like i missed out on stuff with her.
    maybe i can have a opps and work it in with next yrs leaving hahahahahahaha

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

oh crap lost a huge post. I hate that!
    summarised version -
    sass, that's the longest quick post from you ever! Glad things are looking up for you guys. Jayda is so grown up! Very cute.

Jess - the elimination diet was working for us until this week... things have gotten a bit hard and there have been slip-ups. At the worst possible time, too. I totally understand the split-personality thing too. It's scary how he can go from being a sweet little angel one second to a thrashing, kicking, screaming, headbutting monster the next, with no provocation whatsoever. All because he had zucchini in his lunch. The Chinese herbs are helping keep things calm a bit, but it's hard to get him to take them 3 times a day. He smacks my hands away and kicks me. He's getting another molar at the moment, and we can't give him Nurofen because it has salicylates in it, which we have to avoid. But panadol stains MCN and that's about all the effect it has! So it's been a rough few nights. I'm really hoping the FAILSAFE thing will help in the long term, but it's stressful at the moment and even harder for me being vego, BF and more than a little disheartened by everything that's going on. I can't even add spice to my food or eat chocolate, so things could get ugly!! But I CAN drink coffee. Go figure.

I've also completely lost it at DP this week, just to make things more interesting! He's been such a PITA lately, ranting at me about how important his career is, and he fully expected me to WANT to move to Africa just so he could have a good job (even before the car thing!). Serious priorities issues there... Hello?! How am I supposed to get fluffy mail in Africa??

No news from the police on the car stuff. Not surprising. Had a photographer from the local paper come and take pictures of us and our piles of burnt stuff this afternoon, which is exciting! Not. I still don't even care about the car, since I don't even have my license, but the whole "house could have burnt down" thing is more of a concern for me. And the fact that I'm somehow supposed to clean up the mess. Don't know when, or even how!

Abb - Aadi is still having up to 4 BF a day/night. The rest of the time he has water, and plenty of it. He also has a nap at 9ish, and again at 3ish for an hour or so each time. That's just our current routine, and although it's not really convenient, he needs to sleep then because he's so hyper he burns out and gets nasty. If he hasn't settled after an hour or so of struggling, I'll put him in the pram and walk. Within 3 blocks he's usually asleep. But that isn't likely to work anymore since the pram got toasted in the car and all we have now is a dodgy op-shop number that doesn't have a raincover or sleeping bag (necessary here!), and isn't terribly comfortable looking.
    OK, off to go stare at the fridge in vain...

Oct 2007
    S/West Sydney

NaNa- OMG imagine the wait for fluffy mail if you moved to africa... :0 lol
    I wish my DP would want to look for a job elsewhere so we can move far away from here... (long story)
    Its very difficult to stick with the failsafe diet somedays... Must be even harder for you as you yoursewlf have to stick with it cos of the BF... I am lucky that with DS what i eat doesnt affect him... lol. I fully underatsnd what your going through so if you need a chat you know where to find me ... If we were closer i would be over in a flash... I wish i had more help with DS. With My DS we have to avoid SOOOO much... Some days were slack and we pay for it... I havent been giving DS his meds (there blood pressure meds to calm him down) his dose can be 1/4-1/2 of a tab... The tablet is the size of a typical contaceptive "pill" so trying to cut them is a task in itself. 1/4 does nothing and 1/2 knocks him out in 10 mins so i am scared to use them. I hope that things settle down for you... I know what its like to just want a few hyours of normality without a wild child. Hope they find the SOB who torched your car...

Name change was canceled as they said it broke rules due to my website... so back to jess_84 until i cn think of another name...

Sass- The reading has been great therapy for me... i was at the point where i had NO time for me... I did nothing for myself so its been good to be able to block out everything and focus on a book (well focus on fantasy life... hehe) Its made me see that i need more time to do things I want not do what everyone wants me to do... I think next i will maybe do a small course or take up sport or something like that... Just so DP sees that i'm not just a mum and house maid... lol

As for next bubs... been thinking more and more lately... as much as i would love a 3rd not sure if i can handle everything... so this decision will be a BIG one for us.... I'm back on the pill and have been for few months now so hoping that once i come off them my PCOS will be all ok and i can conceive naturally... Its a risk to wait but i am just not ready just yet... I am really loving my baby girl... although J is a handful he will be at school next yr so big adjustment for me... focus on T for a bit before the 3rd. Cant believe our bubs are at the 15 month mark... Soon we'll be up for more immunisations and heading for 2nd birthdays... The time just flies past these days.

Apr 2007
    gold coast

nana: i know wat you feel like wit ur DH thinkin his job is the only thing that matters. i work aswell but apparently it isnt a real job lol.

jess: the reading annoys me too much because if it is a good book i dont wanna put it down and i get so angry when i cant read cause i am workign or somethign else has to be done lol. with the twilight series i stayed up till like 3 or 4 in the mornign most days just to get it finished and even though i only went to sleep cause my eyes wouldnt stay open i felt like i should of stayed up lol. i already have mum ready to baby sit for when new moon comes out hahahahahaha bit sad i know lol.

well the other day jayda woke up and was just all of a sudden a little girl. she isnt a baby anymore. everythign she does just seems so kid like. i soooo want a baby now, but htis bloody weight. i am slowly gettin ride of it. i am doign it slowly so i knwo it will stay off not like all the fad diets. the only thing is my tummy is so yuck i was lookin last ngiht and it is more loose skin then anything. i have the whole bum hang lookin saggy tummy skin i know i know not a very good explination hahahahahahaha.

Apr 2007
    Gold Coast

Hi All,

Sorry I've been MIA again...I have been reading when you post, just haven't had the time to post myself on this thread (I've done a couple of posts on the other thread I'm on for the belly buddies due 1-15th Feb 2010 - so if your interested in knowing how my is going its in there ).

Gotta make this a quick one as Cam is due to wake any moment, he has been having just the 1 sleep lately, but usually its only about 2 hours and so far he has already been asleep for 2.5hrs, so time is running out. I find I can't type on here when he is up as he wants to type too, . Actually I'm finding I can't really do anything without Cam wanting to give it a go too, which is becoming handy with the housework, as one of his favourite toys at the moment is his dustpan and brush . He also loves the broom and the rake!!! And he is slowly now warming to the vacuum cleaner (at first he would run away screaming, to the point I had to wait for DH to be home to do it, but now he wants to help ).

Cam is going well. He seems to have had a big leap in his personalility in the last couple of weeks, where he'll chatter alot, trying to put a few words together (not that I can understand what he is saying, but I can see he is really trying to have a conversation with me/us). He is also chucking tantrums, by laying on the ground and kicking his legs and waving his arms...I can't help but laugh though, cause he looks at me with a 'is it working' - and I just look back at him shaking my head - he'll do a little more then realise its pointless.

Oh a couple of funny thing he has been doing over the last week is he'll go an play with my shoes, trying to put them on his feet, then when he can't work it out (well more can't work out how to walk in them), he'll bring one over to me, put it on my foot, then I say....'well, where's the other one now' and he'll go find the exact match and bring it back and put it on the other foot...its so cute. He also has a thing for my handbags, which I usually keep on the floor in the bedroom (I have 3, one for each occassion, work, special occassions and the usual one I use). He'll wander out of the bedroom down the hall with the short strap ones either around his neck (so the bag is dangling in front) or he'll be holding it on his arm/bent elbow waving the bag in front

He has still only got the 8 teeth, though I know the others aren't too far away as I can feel them on both sides, top and bottom, plus he is chewing things like mad. He is really enjoying the teethers (which I freeze) at the moment.

Its been really warm up here the last week or so...which is great as he is loving water. I've been giving him little cool baths a couple a time a day sometimes where he'll just splash around (then chucks a little tantrum when its time to get out - usually when he is all pruny). I can't wait to start taking him swimming in our pool (its a still a little cold as its an inground).

Question:- Have any of you's taken your bub's to the dentist yet? I was just wondering when your suppose to start. When I did the parent class last year I thought they said to start from 1 year to get them use to it, but as Cam only has the 8 teeth - I'm wondering if there is any point - at least til he has a few more.

Well better run, seems I got time to do a few more chores before Cam wakes up.

Hope everyone is well.

Bye for now,

Aug 2008
    Melbourne City

*Comes in singing 'I'm in heaven...'

For almost two weeks now, Yasmeenia has been great with her sleeping. Her bedtime is between 8-8:30pm. After playing, feeding, reading and breastfeeding her, I carry her in my arms (still awake), start saying 'Goodnight beautiful/baby girl' and gently put her in her cot. She turns over on her tummy (that's the position she likes to sleep). I wave goodbye and say goodnight til I leave the room. Within 15-20 mins she is asleep. She doesn't cry or anything. I am so pleased with her. She finally understands that it is bedtime. She is a sweetheart. When I got to sleep, I allow her to sleep with me.

She is back in childcare for 3 days of the week. She has two bottles and breastfeeds throughout the night. She loves to go outside and play. In the shopping malls and stores she prefers to walk around on her own without my assistance. It's annoying. And sometimes embarrassing because she screams if I come near her. She wants to direct herself and for not not to hold her hand. So instead DH carrys her. Yasmeenia loves to read. I read to her and when I don't, she reads to herself Lol. In other words, she sits with a book and makes noises. It's cute. DD loves going through the draws, writing on my textbooks, lecture notes, exercise books - basically whatever she can find -so she is naughty in that sense.

Bec -

Good question. I don't know the exact age to be taking the little ones to the dentist. I am having a really tough time trying to brush Yasmeenia's teeth. She won't let me. I hear you about the vacumm cleaner and wandering off to the bedrooms and looking for stuff.

Sassy -

They are babies now more. But I don't want another baby

Hi to everyone else.

Apr 2008
    in love. lots of it.

Well, I have been so busy lately, I just haven't been able to post or read anything! Life just gets crazier every day, it seems...
    DP is being flown up to Brisbane for a second interview for a job up there. So we could be relocating sooner than expected. And even though it's not Africa (I am secretly very relieved about that!) the job is dealing with projects in West Africa and requires a French speaker with knowledge of that region! And trips to Cote D'Ivoire once or twice a year. So chances are we'll be up there quite soon. The thought of moving again is frustrating, but if the company is going to cover the relocation costs then maybe it's ok. It's going to be quite a challenge getting started in a new city. And even though I've spent a lot of time there, I don't know my way around Brisbane at all! But I still speak Queenslander, ay.

Aadi is growing up way too fast. He has personality to spare! As much as I would like to let him walk around on his own when we are out, he just runs away and will never let anyone hold his hand or guide him. He is SO stubborn, and throws the most embarrassing tantrums when he doesn't get his way. But he turns on the charm and cheeky smiles for every woman he sees. He's such a flirt! But yeah, definitely a drama queen like his dad!
    Lately he's been waking up a couple of times a night and getting up around 5, which is still horrible. Some days he's dropped his morning nap, but is having maybe an hour and a half at lunch time. He has to be outside for at least an hour every day, so we're always at a park, or if it's raining I take him to the local play centre. I've got a bike seat for him and a helmet, and he loves cruising around and singing at everything he sees!
    And he's obsessed with shoes and accessories! Always has been. He's been getting around in DP's moroccan slippers since he could walk, but even before he could crawl properly he would wriggle around on his tummy commando-crawling from one end of the house to the other, get into the wardrobe and pull them out in order to play with them and chew on them (ew!). And sunglasses, bags, hats, scarves... I have had to give him a few pairs of cheap sunnies to wear/play with, and there's always a spare pair in the pram for distraction/entertainment. And an old mobile phone of mine that he chats away on and "texts" with! People on the bus thinks that's hilarious, and he loves to perform. And it sure beats him screaming at me.
    If I don't lock the wardrobe doors, everything will be quiet for a minute or two, and then we get a fashion parade of whatever Aadi has found and draped over his head! He would rather play with his collection of hats and beanies than anything else at the moment. Except maybe dancing and singing. It's quite funny to see him grooving away to Stevie Wonder, and he just loves Michael Jackson. He really has an amazing sense of rhythm. His singing is a bit off-key and very loud, but he loves to make noise. Perhaps a career in the performing arts...
    His speech is still not very developed, but he is managing to name parts of the body in French and English now (sort of) and things like shoes, socks, hat, pants, cat, dog, bird, chooks, trees, flower and water in both languages also. It's a bit tricky to understand him sometimes, but that's normal, I guess! He loves books too, and his favourite at the moment is a book of farm stuff. He says "numnum!" and pretends to eat the pictures of fruit, which is strange because I never showed him that and he doesn't actually like much fruit, and he likes pointing out and saying "truck" and "tractor". He also gets excited and points to the sky whenever he hears a plane or helicopter, and points to every truck he sees. Such a boy!

Anyway, I have to get on with a tonne of stuff. I hope you're all well and daddies are enjoying Fathers Day today!

ETA: our photo was on the FRONT PAGE of the newspaper here. So embarrassing!!
    I asked DP what he wanted for fathers day, he said "new car, new home, new life..." so here's hoping this week brings some good news for us!

Feb 2008
    Brisvegas

Hi Ladies

Sorry it has been so long since posting, December last year actually!!! Working full time and being a mum does not give you much time for anything else really. Plus we were building and have moved too!

I have been made redundant So now I have more time to catch up again!

I cannot believe how fast time has gone, all our lil munchkins are about 15months old.

Zali now has 12 teeth and is getting her 2 top eye teeth so again waking at night, usually only once or twice so not too bad. She is such a social kid, she loves other babies and toddlers and wants to kiss or hug them when she comes across any in the shops, parks etc. Funny to watch the other kids reactions! Some kids just arent social. Zali doesnt get it at all she thinks they are like her.

Any tips on getting toddlers to sleep?? Zali takes about 1 to 2 hours at night time, she is fine during the day, I put her in the cot and she takes about 20 mins and she goes to sleep, but night time different story! I leave the hall light on for comfort and play her music but it doesnt seem to work. I would love your tricks if you have any.

Better go Zali has finished lunch and wants out of the high chair! No rest for the wicked

Hope to catch up with you all soon.

Cheers

Mecil

Apr 2007
    Gold Coast

Hi All,

Just a real quick one as it seems I'll have to go wake Cam up in a minute (he has been asleep for just over 3hrs now, and think that'll be enough or he may not sleep well tonight).

Nothing new here really, Cam is doing well. He is a good boy most days and barely grumbles...I'm am so blessed I know. He is making dinner time much easier now, as he is finally eating almost anything I give to him - though I do try to make meals that more suit him, eg mince things like spaghetti and meats that are tender to fall apart in the mouth (love the slow cooker for that). But I do need some new ideas as I feel we do the same things almost every week. What do you's cook that you give your bub's?

Mecil - welcome back - sorry you've been made redunant, but I guess the blessing in disguise is the time you'll get to spend with family and friends. In regards to sleeping - we've always pretty much kept the same routine - We still do a night bottle which we give about 15mins before bed (bedtime is usually between 7.30-8pm), we then go into his room and do cuddles and kisses in the rocking chair before we put him down and then when we turn the light off, we make a bit of a deal of the glow in the dark stars which we have on the roof, then turn on the seahorse toy he has had since born (its belly lights up and plays peaceful music). We then walk out going shhh, were he now mimics it and thats its...usually no more noise after that. I have sneakly stayed in there a couple of times and I know he usually cuddles into his seahorse and rolls on his belly and watches the light til he slips off to sleep. Not sure if that helps you, but it is what works for us.

Well better go wake Cam. Hope everyone is well - sorry I haven't done personals for everyone.

Bye for now
    Last edited by Frangipani; September 9th, 2009 at 03:51 PM. : spelling

Feb 2008
    Brisvegas

Hey Bec thanks for that, I will try the routine, we start trying at about 8pm but sometimes she just does not want to go to sleep. At least she is still in a cot so she cannot get out and come and see us.

It is our wedding anniversary today, I hope hubby has got me something nice. 4 Years today, that has gone so fast.

I hope all your bubs are good. I will try and catch up by reading all the threads, it may take me some time.

I think it might just be easier to try to pick back up from now.

Take care ladies and I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon.

Cheers

Mecil

... 89101112 ...