Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #44

thanks christine, you too!

Drive safe Elissa, have a great time and Merry Christmas!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYy Leanne and Christine!!!!!! I still have 3 small pressies to get but I'm going for a pedicure in the morning and might have a bit of a browse after that. No Santa photo for Darcy this year she's too scared.

Yeah drive safe Elissa..... Happy Christmas. Is it just me, or does it seem too early for Christmas. Seems not long ago we put the tree away from last year.

We did not do the Santa pic this year either. KAty's a bit warey of anyone with a lot of hair on their face. he he he

I am just finishing off a table runner for mum, and then I am done with the pressies I think. I knowI have missed one though. Happens EVERY year.

WEll, better get back to it.

Riley and Erin had a Santa photo but Riley wasn't impressed and it took quite a few piccies to get one where he wasn't screaming LOL The girl I job share with persisted for 2 HOURS for the perfect picture of her DS (13 months) and he was still crying!! (I would've given up long before then)

Two hours far out . I would have been crying myself after that.\
    Speaking of crying,I bought new bathroom scales and I haveput on like 7 kilos since going back to work. So now it's 30 I have to lose. I feel like the fattest ugliest thing ever.
    I am going for a walk

I don't ever want to hear that rubbish again!!!! Hope the walk made you feel better.

2 hours!?!?!?! Is she kidding? It's not THAT important...

She is a little on the odd side LOL Then she took this years photo and last years and was showing them to kids in the playground (weird)
    Leanne- every time you feel down about yourself look at your av!!! Thats what I do (and just remember hundreds of people think thats what you look like LOL)

Eeeek @ 2 hours!! Em is quite happy to see 'Anta' this year lol. Though in his photo he looks like he's 2 seconds away from taking off! There is no way I could force him though if he was upset. I've started telling him that 'Anta' is coming to visit and leave him lots of presents lol. I thought I didn't have enough presents... and now I think I have way too much!

Ellissa Buggar about that bad night. Good on ya for getting yourself a Christmas present. I got myself a few too. Nothing as nice as yours though just a few cheap tops that were on special! Have a safe drive!

Leanne You sound so happy to be on holidays. It makes me more excited too!

Sorry not a great attempt at personals. Just wanted to duck in quickly and wish everyone a safe and happy christmas. I am working tomorrow and then have plans for the following two days. So will probably *see* you all after Christmas.

Love to you all!

That's one way of looking at it - and a great one too ! LOL

Went to a cousins for some Christmas drinks. I was not going to drink, but three vodka cruisers later I was feeling quite relaxed,and any thoughts of how bad I was looking or feeling went out the Christmas window. :O)

Not much happening over here today. Hubby is going to work and Kaitlyn and I are going to visit my grandmother.

Have a great day everyone.

Merry Christmas

Everyone

see you in four days if i can't get on sooner

It is quiet in here.
    Just wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas and hope you are all enjoying your families.
    I jsut finished sewing Darcy's new Santa Sack (after Cameron disposed of mine last year) and Santa is getting ready to wrap all the presents.
    Have lovley days with your beautiful children tomorrow girls.

merry christmas to you and Darcy too kim

i just got to share this you would never guess what my DH said to me this morning i still can't believe it ....
    he said i'd like another baby ....(pause..) then i said i don't think my body would be up for that and he aggreed but said it would be nice though

i nearly fell over with shock cause not to long ago he told me he would divorce me if i ever mentioned the B word again

Jodie259 Guest

it's 1.30am.
    I'm knackered... so I really can't write much.
    between being a 24 hour milk bar to Shelli - and tourist operator to MIL... I've barely got time to sleep.
    But life is good. Shelli is great. Shaun is a cheeky monkey.
    Can't wait to see his face in the morning when he opens all his presents. Boy, has he been spoilt rotten!

I'm wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas...

And I'll try to be back on board next year. (a lot easier when MIL leaves on the 7th Jan).... she is terrific... even though she gave Shaun a SHOCKING hair cut - whilst Yariv & I were at his works xmas party! Now Shaun had to have all his hair cut short - which I'm spewing about! Yariv not too impressed with his mum on that one either! Other then that incident - she has been fantastic. Love her to bits.

Well... got to go. Must get some sleep...

Love to you all.

Happy Christmas everyone.!!!!
    Well didI eat, drink and feeeling full and merry today.
    I think i need a lie down!

BBL

My SIL asked me if I was pg today. Of course you all know I am not. Told her no I am just fat...

:O(

Oh leanne don't take it to heart laugh it off she most probably didn't mean to make you feel sad i got asked so many times if i was pg (21 times at last count ) i got a shirt printed up that has " NO i'm just fat " written on it is a super cool shirt saves a lot tears a little bit tongue in cheek my Dh said i should probably not wear it to the gym
    hope you had a merry christmas everyone
    Ryan is still up playing with his buzz lightyear and mr potato head

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had fantastic days!

We had a lovely day at my Dads. Em was so spoilt rotten. And is just adoring his toys. Right now he keeps changing between all of his toys. His vacuuming right now lol, but has been playing with trains, pushing his baby around in his pram and making dinner for his baby in his kitchen lol. Oh yuck he just tried to vacuum up some of his spilt weetbix on the splash mat. I don't think he gets its just a toy

Shazz OMG he's saying the 'b' word!!! Go for it!!! lol I love that t-shirt you had made up!!!

Jodie Eeek at the bad haircut! It will grow back though! Sounds like you are having a wonderful time with your MIL.

Leanne If it makes you feel any better I was also asked if I was 'expecting again' a few weeks ago. I swear its got nothing to with us and all to do with the person asking. Sometimes they're strangers who have no idea and other times its family/friends who either want you to be pregnant or don't so they're always trying to find out if you are.

Well we are having a relaxing boxing day here. Might do a bit of tidy and actually get dressed soon lol. Its nice to relax though I do wish I had a good book to read!!!I suppose I could always start that uni assignment for summer school lol! Hope you're all having great days!

Oh no Leanne! Glad you had a nice day though.

Hope Shaun's hair grows back soon Jodie.

Nat sounds like Em and Darcy got the same pressies from Santa!

Wow Shazz, are you going to think about it?

Poor Darcy was so overwhelmed yesterday. She opened about 2 pressies and had had enough of that. She's still only played with the little people school bus and the lego (her fave toy of all time).
    Whoop back soon, she's awake.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast