Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #44

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Leanne...yes haven't they, it makes me sad. So is Kaitlyn, the little monkey still in reading a book. Isn't it so hard to teach them to look after things. When ever Phoebe is doing something she knows she shouldn't be doing, I ask her 'What are u doing', and her reply is a shy little 'nothing'...yeah right.

Hi Karen glad your still about hope you had a great christmas

I have changed my sig so you can see Riley in hospital when he got his arm bandaged!

ooohhh the poor little mite how is he doing today has the novelty of the cast banging worn off

Hey Karen! I've seen you around. Look at oyur big girl!

Hey RIley, I wish you could come and beat Darcy into submission with that thing....only joking...she's trying tonight!

Katy's still reading her book..... But. she's had dinner with her aunty and uncle and great grandmother, and someone slipped her a Lindt chocolate ball at about 8pm (grrr) so that might have something to do with the fact that she is now BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS.......

Karen, yeah Katy knows exactly when she is doing something she's not supposed to cause she gives me the biggest grin (like in her ticker photo actually), as if to say.... no butter would not melt in my mouth mummy. She's so gorgeous but oh so cheeky. A bit (lot) like me really.....(cheeky that is).

night all i'm knackered drove a 6.5 hour round trip to have lunch with the rellies

night shazz

morning everyone.....Happy NYE to you all....

karen - hi, i look forward to getting to know, i don't remember you and Phoebe, you must have stopped posting when i started (well...i hope thats the case otherwise its very rude of me not to remember you guys!) Your 2 are very cute.

christine - ooo poor Riley, thats such a cute pic though, he seems to have changed a bit since the last pic

leanne - oh no at the chocolate ball, hope she went down okay.

shazz - gosh Shazz, you must have been pretty keen to see the relies!

Wishing you all a great New Years! We are just going to a friends place for BBQ and drinks, not sure how long Archie will be able to stay up for, probably will see the New Year in sitting on the couch watching the fireworks on telly as usual! Doesn't worry me though, the will be plenty of years to party it in in the future.

Archie has his first eye tooth almost throught he gum and gee is it annoying him, the drool is just amazing, ive never seen anything like it, its actually grossing him out, he keeps wiping at his chin going EEEEEEWWWW! Thank goodness for Panadol. i can't believe the weather here today, really windy and bloody hot! Not really looking forward to being outside at the BBQ this evening....

Talk to you all next year!

Happy New Year everyone

Morning girls!

Karen - Great to hear from you hun. Wow your littlin are growing up are'nt they! Thanks for popping in and letting us know your still around!

Leanne - Briley is a destructive one aswell. She will follow me around the house as i am cleaning and make a mess after me. DELIBERATELY!!!!! GRRRR! Her problem is when she is quiet i know she is into something! Like the other day, i had hidden a bottle of rum under my bed and forgotten abour it. Now either i did'nt do the lid up properly or she is houdinis granddaughter, but she tipped the WHOLE damn bottle out on my bedroom carpet. I could smell it for days! You gotta love em!

Ohhh poor Riley!

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all well....

Briley woke up that many times lastnight we lost count. In the end she was in our bed at around 1.30am i think. We think she had a nightmare about the chooks cause she would not go back too sleep for ages and kept saying "Naughty chooks" and "Stupid chooks". She just kept going on and on about the damn chooks! So i think that might be what happened.

The night time wakes are getting worse. She wakes up at 12.30am everynight asking for a bottle. I am trying to cut the bottles all together but its not going to happen anytime soon as long as this goes on. Any advice????

Not much planned for NY's. Might go up to the local community hall to the Bush Dance! Can't afford anything else plus i don't want to keep the girls out to all hours. Prefer to do something at home really.

Well got plenty to do today.

BBL

afternoon all

wishing you all a very happy new year stay safe

we are staying home it is rainy and cold

Rainy and cold? Shazz Can I come to your house, it is so hot in Sydney I think the aircon is about the blow up.

Funny Kim after you left the Sydney summer has hit on. It's pretty warm - okay it's stinking hot....

Sara a bush dance sounds like fun.

Missy moo did not go down until after midnight after that Lindt ball and so I was surfing the net until all hours this morning. So, as only a mother could, I woke her at 7 this morning to try to break the cycle. She was not impressed!!!!!!

Any crafters out there? I am struggling with this quilt top and need some help.

Well, I think I might have myself a little nap before tonight's festivities!

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES (and your families too of course), & I SHALL SPEAK WITH YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!

Stay safe.
    Leanne

I don't believe one word of that heat Leanne lol. Oh and the ac will not blow up - mine has been on for three days straight now...it was 39 at 7 o'clock last night - this is bloody ridiculous. I let you know when mine blows so you can turn your off before it's too late.

Tell me someone else has no life and will be at home and probably in bed before midnight tonight???

i'm in my jammies and i'm heading for bed soon as ryan goes so yep no life here either

and of course you can come to my house leanne

sara - it must have been horrible having briley up constantly last night, but it is so funny and cute that she was going off at chooks!

shazz - i wish i was where you are, its bloody hot here and we can't handle the heat at all,

kim - Dont worry you're not the only lonely boring one this year, i am home with Archie in bed asleep....woohoo! Gosh how much does that kinda heat suck! I remember half way through pregnancy we lived in a second storey flat, new years eve we drove back home from Mount Gambier and the heat was ridiculous! We dragged our matress out in front of the air con and i stayed there for 3 days straight, the air con didn't get a break either. Hope your air con holds out for ya! Is there much more hot weather to come before you get a bit of a break??

Just got Arch to bed, i am sitting here sweating my ring off (wish that were actualy true!), had a nice BBQ tea at a friends place, one of the women there announced she is pregnant, she has an eight year old son so they are all thrilled, i am happy cause now i have someone to give my big baby items to!

Jay's master plan next year is to reno the house for the next few months then have it up for sale by April, fingers crossed it sells quickly!

i am sending you all lots of wishes of love and happiness for the coming year

I am at home too and will prob. be in bed before midnight so don't feel bad ladies!

Well I'm not in bed yet...but getting close me thinks.

Happy New Year to you all!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast