Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #46

Hey girls!

Just got back from the Dr's. I smashed a glass salad bowl against a gate the thismonring and as it fell it gashed my leg. I needed 4 stitches.

Needed a tentnus shot aswell! Ouchie!!

Hope you are all well....

oh sara you poor thing, can you walk around on it okay?? Just waht you dont need with two bubs at home hey?!

oh gosh sara you poor thing hope it heals quickly for you

Elissa ~ it is all external thankfully i'm not that good when it come s to crowds and strangers in general so it gives me 12 months to ease into it and hopefully over comes some of the uneasyness ( if that is even a word )

Oh No Sara!!

That's the way Elissa. You CAN take control of it rather than the other way around.

Ooooh Shazz! Lucky you.

I used to do that Leanne. Just sit on the bed and face the other way. We did start with me having to hold her hand though. THank goodness I don't have to do that anymore. I used to take a book/magazine in there and sit and wait for her to go to sleep lol. You going to make her a quilt for the big bed?

I have the day off tomorrow Cos guess what????? I get a husband!!!!

Woo hoo Kim..... I bet you are craving a hug right now.

Well.... guess what came with a vegence this arvie.... the runs. nice I know, but I am not impressed at all.
    I quickly took that much immodium that I don't think I will pooh for days!
    I hate gastro or anything that makes you lose control in that area.

Anyway, enuf info from me, I am off to bed.

MWAH

that's how my giardia started.....hope it stops soon.....

hope yopu have a fabulous day tomorrow Kim and welcome home Cam

and hope you feel better Leanne
    Last edited by Lea13; February 13th, 2008 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Double post

Shazz is your birthday today or tomorrow? I know Jodie's is Valentines day.....

Sorry I didn't make it in for a long post last week things have been so busy here lately. Have been trying to catch up on all the posts.
    Sara- owwww, hope you get some rest, stitches are painful aren't they. Glad the doula thing is taking off, I would love to be at a birth that wasn't my own.
    Kim- how exciting Cam coming home finally although nerve wracking too, having been a defence wife I know what its like, you miss them but you have got used to doing things your way and being independent too.
    Leanne- you poor thing, sick again, you need a good holiday to get your health back!! (we all need one lets run away LOL)
    Shazz- Happy birthday!!! You are so good going back to studying, I don't think my brain could cope anymore LOL
    Elissa- good on you for being so strong.
    Hope everyone is well, hopefully I will be in here more often this week.

I would love to run away

I too have been a bit slack in posting since coming home, but we have had Wade's parents here. I hope to be on here more often now.

Kim - so glad Cam is home, hope you have a lovely time. Just in time for valentines day, how lovely.

Did someone mention Shazz's Birthday coming up, when is it Shazz?

Will have to remember Jodie's for 2morrow too.

Well nothing to report here. Lachlan's first day back at daycare today and I have a million and one things I want to achieve. He cried as usual..... They said boy has he grown and yep he has but he isn't any less sookier, but I love it.... Get lots of cuddles. Baby Riley is kicking about havin a whale of a time in there. I am sure he faces my back alot cause every 3-4 days he turns around and kicks me in the front and then the rest of the time I feel jabs in my cervix, so atleast I know he is ok in there!

Oh and we are HALF WAY today!!!! Yay

Well best get all this work done. Cheerio for now.

Morning girls

Sheree - I've been slack with posting too! Congrats on making it half way hun! Major achievement! Has the rain stopped down there??? We've had break up here now its just damn steamy!

Elissa - Yeh i can walk around. Not meant to be bending the knee cause the cut was on a awkward angle so the stiches needed to be put in different or something. But what can you do! I need to walk around don't i! Don't think the girls will let me sit there and do nothing!

Kim - Wohoo on Cam finally coming home??? How long is he home for??? Just in time for Valetines Day. Oh how romantic! Enjoy him hun!

Shazz - Happy Birthday!!!! Hope your having a wonderful day! The ring sounds beautiful!

Leanne - Oh no not again! There must be something in the aircon at your work!!! How many times have you been sick with gastro this year so far??? Have you been and seen the Dr about it??? I hope your feeling better soon hun.

Nat - When do you back to Uni??? I start in March i think. Trying to get a few things out of the way before i go myself. I am trying to get some work so i can catch us up with a few expenses, hook in and get some study done off on my Doula studies, get broadband, a bookshelf, books, office set up...lots of things!!

Hi to everyone else! Hope you are all well!

Better get back to tidying my house! Its a mess i tell you!

Take care!

Well it only drizzeled slightly here yesterday Sara, but poured nearly all night and have been muggy as hell since yesterday. Seems crazy for it to be overcast and have the a/c on hehe.

Yeh its the same up here!

I can't get motivated!!! Both girls are sooky!

Personals... what are personals? haha

Sheree Did I miss something? You've named him already?!?! Gorgeous name I love it! I can't believe you're half way!!! How exciting! I won't say I'm jealous because jealousy is a curse lol but I am so envious of you and Tania! I can't wait to see photos of your newborns!!!

Sara I have a starting lecture on the 26th and then I start back 3rd March! Your poor knee! Sounds painful! You sound just as crazy busy as myself. Just out of interest... do you know how to relax? Sounds like a silly question but I honestly think I've forgotten how to lol.

Kim Wow Cam's home!! Hope you're having an awesome time catching up with each other!

Elissa I am studying teaching. I really love it! And i'm not super woman... I'm just super crazy lol.

Oh no Leanne I hope you're feeling better!!!

Well Em is down for his nap and I have to have a shower after my gym work out this morning. Then I have a tonne of little odd jobs that I need to get done and shopping this arvo. I love days like this lol.

Just a bit of a brag... Em has these memory cards of the letters and numbers and I have been getting him to pick out the matching pairs. Last night he picked up the number 2 card and said 'two' without any prompting!! Very smart boy! He can now match almost all of them up and say what they are too.

And then we just got home from gym and he walked in and said 'some baked beans' and got a bowl out. I know its not much but I was so shocked that he asked me for something. So he had an early lunch and ate baked beans lol.

Gosh Em is so clever isn't he. Lachlan is coming along of late but still wouldn't say he is as advanced as Em.

Yes our little boys name will be Riley Lynwell. Still deciding on how to spell Riley though.

Any thoughts would be appreciated:

Riley

or

Rylee

or

Ryley

Lynwell is some famous cricket player and Lyn is Wade's mothers name. He is so proud of his parents. Lachlan's middle name of Robert is his Dad's Name.

I'M GETTING BROADBAND!!!

Optus just called me and organised for the satelitte man to come out and install it next wednesday!!! I was like "Does that mean i will have broadband next week??" And she was like "Ah yeh!" and i was like "So i can use the internet??" "Yep!".

Seems petty but i have been waiting for this for months!!! No more connecting and diconnecting! YAY!!!

Nat - Ummm yeh i think i can relax. But not on hot days like today! That awesome of Em talking like that! Briley is shocking us a lot with the things she does. What happened to my baby???

Sheree - Personally, i like Rylee for a boy! Does'nt your family get any mention???
    Last edited by Ilithyia; February 13th, 2008 at 12:35 PM.

Morning SHazz! Happy Birthday babe!!

Riley is a great name Sheree. Goes so well with Lachlan too. I like the boring everyday spelling. Means he'll have to spell his name out to other people less. I'm proud of my parents too. Cameron doesn't even like his so how come I have to use his father's name if we have a boy??? hmmm?lol

THat's great news Sara!!

Nat no he's not home til 8 tonight.
    I've got a clean house and no interruptions....hmmm what will I do now.....

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast