Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #46

Congrats on the blue bundle sheree

Kim ~ very sudden he was only giving me grief yesterday ( he was a funny old bugger always up for a joke ) he was mowing and had a heart attack cpr administered non responsive it must have been a big one and my other friend this is bub number 4 and she usaully has really long labours 24 + hrs this one 3 hours so she pottered around the house watched a movie had acuppa with DH and bang one continuous contraction and hubby delivered her so definately a dramatic day i feel very tired and i wasn't evn there for either event
    i'm off to bed no my cat has decided to sleep half on the key board so before the spelling mistakes are to obvious good night

where is every one ??????

it is my babies birthday today he is 10 mwaaaaahhhhhh we are having his very first birthday party with just friends today he is so excited it is a pool party so it will be interesting to say the least i mad him a yu-gi-oh cake i have taken a photo and it is in the gallery tell me what you think i think it looks nothing like yu-gi-oh but hey Nick likes it so i suppose i better be happy at that

Hppy Birthday Nick! I have no idea what yugio or whatever it's called lookslike but it looks pretty good to me..... Have a great party hun.
    I've been busy getting stuff cleaned and tidied for the inspection I've got Wednesday and Cam coming home.
    I also made a dress for myself last night. Even fits well lol.

Cake looks great shazz..... very well done indeed.

We moved Katy into her toddler bed last night. Took two hours to put her down. She came out of bed 100 times. BUT.....once she was asleep all was good. She did not fall out and woke up really excited. We keep commenting on how she is a big girl now. Shes loves that.

Kim.... good luck with the inspection Would love to see a pic of your dress you clever thing

kim - i am dtermined to perevere with the day sleeps too, at the very least i make sure i always put him in his bedroom for at least an hour. Gosh you are clever makng a dress for yourself that looks good! How are you feeling about Cam's homecoming? Inspections are something i certainly dont look forward to when we start renting again.

vic - I dont cope very well without the day sleeps i can tell you! he is getting more and more feral by the day atm.

shazz - great cake, good job!

sheree - thanks for the info onthe Losec, so glad and happy for you that he isn't spewing or anything without the Losec i can imagine how huge that would be!

leanne - YAY for Katy's big bed! Doesn't it just break your heart to see them looking so grown up in their big bed? There is no way Archie will stay in his room if i leave the door open, so i just shut it and he is happy with that now.

Mum had Archie last night and Jay and i were going to go away for the night to visit family in victoria. We got halfway there and i all of the sudden had the hugest most terrifying panic attack, i couldn't see and couldn't breath, it scared the heck out of both of us, poor jay felt so useless and i felt humiliated! I feel really [email protected] about it cause for the last couple of months i have been terrific and now all of the sdden i am worse than ever before! I will ring my counsellor first thing in the morning and hopefully get into see her quickly, im just back to that place where i feel like i will never "get better" its so frustrating.

Dont know what the go is with Archie's sleeping. Yesterday he slept during the day for 3 hours and i had to wake him up, then last night at mums he slept in til 10am when mum woke him up, now he is still really tired and is in his bedroom playing. Oh and the tantys he is just so tired that his emotions are out of control atm...maybe i'll ring and chat to parent helpline and see what tey have to say.

Sorry for the down post

took us 10 minutes to go to sleep tonight. Katy would not have a day sleep. So, if that's what it takes on the weekends for an early night, that's f oine with me...

I've spent 3 hrs in bed myself today with a migraine. Thank goodness DH was home.

Hope you all had a nice weekend
    Speak soon
    L

leanne - sos orry to hear that you didn't have a great day, hope you feel better tomorrow. I agree that it is so easy to get them to bed early when they dont have a day sleep, they are that zonked that they fall straight to sleep. Hard putting up with the feral tantys during the day though!

Oh no Leanne, hope you're feeling better. WTG Katy!

Oh ELissa. I remember that spot and I hope you have an action plan soon. You can get past it. I belive in you.
    Re the inspection. I was actually quite indignant at the letter that says what they expect. I thought - what do you think, I live in a pigsty? - but then my sister reminded me they send it out to everyone.

I have really bad PMS this week. I am so cranky. I felt really bad this afternoon when Darcy was just being a toddler and I got mad at her. I raised my voice heaps this afternoon and she wasn't even really being naughty. Poor kid.

Thanks girls.

I have changed my ticker so my weight loss goal is not so far away!
    I feel better about that already....

Have a good day everyone.

kim - thankyou so much for your support, you believing in me really doe help me to try and believe in myself. My counsellor is calling me tomorrow to organise a meeting time. Jay is going to walk with me every afternoon as part of my action plan, and he is also supporting me in making sure i am in bed by 10:30 every night, thank goodness for him! they write down some surprising things on those inspection sheets dont they. Don't be too hard on yourself for losing your patience and raising your voice at Darcy. PMS can really be awful to try and deal with, our beautiful kids always forgive us for being less than patient with them at times.

leanne - you are doing superbly with your weightloss, you deserve to feel very proud of yourself.

Recieved my first 2 modules of study this morning, all looks quite daunting to tell you the truth, will just chip away at it in my own time though, so thats good, its great to have something other than Archie to focus on too. Archie had a day sleep today, fingers crossed that he will get back into a sleep routine again

What did I miss Elissa? Are you studying?

Ellissa I don?t know how you do it without day sleeps either. Em is feral without them and has a tendancy to fall asleep at 6 -7 and then wake up at 10 and stay awake till midnight grrrr. Silly boy. And I love my 2 hour break in the middle of the day lol. I get to clean the house again lol. Your panic attack sounds so scary. I hope the counsellor helps you sort through it. YAY for your modules of study! I wish I could be excited with you? but it just makes me feel tired! Even more then I do lately, which I swear is impossible!

Vic Oh I?m glad nothing happened to make you leave. Regarding cousins I don?t want comparisons either but with this side of the family there doesn?t seem to be any of that really. The kids will all be in different years and classes so I?m sure they will all have their own friends. I just loved having family at school, it made me feel special for some reason and safer lol. And it would make me feel better knowing that I would have back up for school pick ups etc. OMG at Dylan! He sounds so grown up!! I wish I could get Em out of the highchair! But he loves walking around and making a huge mess with his dinner lol so we keep him seated. He has his breaky and lunch at his little table and chairs though which is cute. Still has a dummy when he?s tired and a bottle each night. Not sure how to wean him off them and not overly worried about it yet either. Its so good to have you back! I have missed your posts! Em loves the eggs out of the fridge too! I just cleaned up a broken one before! He also trys to get the yoghurt out and the apple juice lol.

Tania Are you going to be finding out the sex of you bubba? Did I ask this already lol?

Sheree OMG Congrats on another blue bundle!! As much as I would love a pink bundle and I?m sure you would have too, I just adore little boys now! And you have so much stuff already which will save a bit! I?m glad everything is going well for you and bubs! Glad to hear that Lachlans welts are gone now. And that your cervix hasn?t deteriorated like they thought! You must be so happy.
    Sara You don?t have broadband!! EEEk! I?m surprised you get on at all lol! Such a pain to connect and disconnect like you said! Not to mention how slow it is lol! Will be good to see you around soon!

Shazz OMG to your friend having her baby in her hallway! How cool! What a great birth story to tell. And how chuffed must the dad be! I?m so sorry to hear of your other friend passing though The cake looked great! I hope the party went well.

Kim Back at uni in 3 short weeks. I am so sad my holidays have come to an end lol. Normally I am ready for the new study year and enthusiastic to get back into it but not this year! I just want another month off lol. The picnic set sounds like an amazing present, so romantic and captures the true meaning of Valentines Day. Its not about the flowers, its about spending time together! How smart are you making yourself a dress! If only I could do stuff like that lol! My wardrobe would be twice as big

Leanne Ohhhh big bed!! How exciting! Em?s cot converts so all I have to do is get off my bum and take a side off. I don?t think I am ready yet for him to be such a ?big? boy though lol. Let us know how she goes! 10 mins is pretty darn good!

Weekends are so hard and busy for me lol. And you girls chat up a storm while I?m away! Had a good start to the week. A hard work out, cleaned the house and now we?re just lazing around. I have a few loads of washing to hang up but that?s about it. I have to say I've hit the wall lol. I should probably get up and hang the washing out so I wake up lol. Otherwise I might end up having a nana nap hehe!

Em insisted on wearing his Thomas boxer shorts over his shorts after his nap and he looks really silly lol. Alright I better get moving lol.

afternoon all

i had a great day today i got an early birthday pressie from my Dh a diamond and blue topaz 9 ct gold ring it is lovely and we went out for lunch too but we only went to sizzlers so we could stay on our diet that way so yay day for me
    elissa ~ i'm so jealous i still haven't received my study package yet
    Last edited by ~shazz~; February 11th, 2008 at 09:11 PM. Reason: no such thing as sixxlers LMAO

Big bed doing okay so far Nat.... Have to sit in with Katy for a little bit to stop her getting out (I think it is freaking her out a bit not having the 'safety bars' on), and she settles pretty much in 15 minutes max so far. I just sit there not looking at her, it's like she knows I am there but I am not showing her any attention.

WTG on your weight loss Shazz 6.3 that is fabbo, and congrats on your ring, it sounds beautiful. Love the cake you made too. Very clever indeed.

Well, I am off to get things ready for work and DC tomorro.

Nite all.

Hello to all I missed.

sheree - i am studying Cert III in Childrens Services through Cengage Learning (used to be Thompson Education), planning on ding the Diploma after this so i will be fully qualified to work in a Childcare centre once Arch goes to school.

nat - gosh i take my hat off to you, i really do, i can't believe how busy you are atm, you really are Superwoman! Archie slept today and has been so much happier and less emotional as a result. the study i am doing is laughably easy and it still seems daunting to me now days, i can't even imagine how stressful and time consuming Uni would be! Please remind, what are you studying? Sorry to be so forgetful, i feel awful for not remembering! LOL at Em wearing the boxers over his shorts, what a cutie!

shazz - what an exciting day you had! The ring sounds gorgeous, very jealous here!! Well done for staying on the diet too. What are you studying again?? Are you doing it externally?

leanne - glad Katy is adjusting okay to her big bed.

nite every one

elissa ~ i think i'm doing the same course you are it is called a tertiary preparation program ( it is like doing senior schooling all over again ) then if i pass this i get automatic entry to the uni

Katy's getting used to the big bed quite nicely.
    No falling out episodes last night.

BUT... Ghardia is going around her DC..... Fingers crossed nothing coming our way. That's the last thing I want right now.

BB tonight.

shazz - thats excellent, im not doing that anymore, now i am studying externally Cert III childrens services, ir eckon your course would be great though, a nice way to ease back into study again. Are you doing it externally or on campus?

leanne- oh no Ghardia, i had that when i was 12 and i will never forget it, bl@@dy awful, i had 3 baby sisters at the time and none of them contracted it, so heres hoping Katy wont bring it home.

Jay came home from work an hour late this moring, and he bought budgie home with him???!!! Apparently the budgie just flew onto a guys shoulder at work and Jay offered to give it a home. It is a lovely budgie, extremely friendly, just wants to sit on your shoulder all day, i can't believe how much personality it seems to have, have never owned a bird before so Archie isn't all that happy when it jumps on him. Jay put a found notice on the radio, someone is probably missing it as it is a really lovely bird, hope no one claims it though otherwise i think we'll have to get a new one!

I got an appointment with the counsellor on Thursday, am feeling better by the day, excerise and early bedtimes make such a huge difference.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast