Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #24

of course your welcome marion!!!

TARA its funny how they change from one day to the next!! just like to keep us on our toes!!

tara - great idea. push em back if you can! LOL ella would bite me if i tried...

marion - always good to meet new people here. Chat away.

Kim - (leaning in to tummy) OK you're cooked bubs! Come out now.

Good news. Fever is down. Looks like it was teeth - poor sausage.

Ann

Poor Ella Jovie's had a temp the past 2 days & its definately teeth.... I feel so bad for them when they are like this.

ATM Matilda is standing in front of the TV dancing around with a long sleeve t-shirt on and nothing else.... she was pointing to her vagina this morning saying "Look Mum!!! A little bum!!!" She knows the proper name but decided to make a joke of it.

LMAO Oh Matilda...do it while you can honey!
    Well a family of about 50 crows has decided to make their home in a tree next door over the last couple of days and they actually go allllllll night and aallllllll day! no joke. i'm all for animals and such but i wish i had one of those powder guns they have at the airport that just scares the birds away without hurting them. my ears actually hurt from the constant noise!
    great, i've wasted all of evie's nap time on facebook! ARRRGGHH!! i need an intervention!

Morning all...thought id grace you with my presence for another day :P

Damn birds.....damn sunlight....damn kids waking so early!!!!!

Facebook is the devil.....but im loosing interest now!

How cute is Matilda

Hi Marion...soz darl ive missed all your posts!!

Blanche your guess better be RIGHT for today!!!!

My olds are arriving tonight....ive been instructed M2 is to be here by Saturday as thats when they go back to NSW.....gee no pressure again huh!

Hope my guess is right Kim feeling anything different today?

Pmsl how funny Matilda!!!

Nope feeling no different. Stomach is just canning and so hard!

I want to start weaning Aston... and do you think for the life of me and can remember how to go about it???!!! You would think I'd know... but alas those particular brain cells seemed to have left the building...

LOL Vicky!! I have no idea about weaning... I haven't even thought about it yet. I keep getting asked about it though. Everytime I go to work someone asks me when I am going to be weaning. I feel like wearing a shirt to work that says "Still working" over the boobs.

LOL nice one Christy
    I actually started weaning last week as Evie just wasnt interested in feeds at all, but after a couple of days she really picked up how much she wanted and was coming to me "asking" for it which she had stopped doing. so i now i'm just feeding her when she wants it which i dont mind because it's getting really quite warm now and i worry about her getting dehydrated, but i thought that in the next few weeks, when i'm sure she's getting enough water, i'll start stopping....then it'll be time for another baby

well... how's this for something different!!

Just had to call DH to come home so that he could remove that snake that was in the lounge room!

still got the shivers from it! oh the joy of living in the country. have been trying to id it on the net, but can't find it, so don't know what it was.... just didn't want the bloody thing in the house!!!!

Omg Vicky, u are braver than i am LOL i couldnt stay even when i knew it was gone!! im petrified (sp?) of snakes!!

Last year when i was 7 months preg with Chelsea one of our cats bought in a baby snake into the dining room.....omg i was scared...had to get WIRES out to fetch it. By the time they got there it slid inside the door/wall cavity and they had to rip the whole door down!!!!

OMG vicky a snake!!!!!!!!!!! scary stuff!!

kim, come on kiddo its time to evacuate!!!!

tara getting clucky hey!!!

sophie did her first wee in the potty tonight!!!! just a weee bit excited!!

WTF!!! AJP I'm not even thinking about potties yet!!!
    My SIL was hanging her washing out the other day and bent down to pick up the basket to find a snake curled up next to her. lucky it was dead otherwise that wouldve been it! eastern browns are quite nasty!
    Kim why the hell arent you at the hospital?!

tara i got one cos when shes naked when i fill the bath she wees so i thought id try!!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

i come on here to cure my insomnia, and you're all talking about SNAKES!!! gee thanks!!! i REALLY want to sleep with THAT thought in my mind, NOT!!!

ha ha AJP, when i hear a tap, i want to pee too, so good on you Sophie! Bilby used to wee as soon as i;d wiped her bot with a warm flannel (nappy change time) but that has stopped.

All this outside pressure to stop bf-ing! (Christy)
    1. none of their business and
    2. why do they feel the need to interfere with something for natural and good for your bub?
    I no longer put myself in the same social situation as the person who was pressuring me to FF bilby from five months old (WHy? because that's what SHE did, with her now teenage offspring!!!).

i was reading about babies refusing the bF on the ABA website tonight (well this morning really) and this Nursing Strike is an actual phemomena, doesn't last very long, but it's real.

It RAINED here on Monday, so happy! Bilby got to see and feel rain! she was a bit surprised at what it was. Not warm raindrops (like her shower). So grateful to have some rain. wow.

Our fisher price aquarium cot thing conked out, (within warranty period) so we sent it back and got sent this Rainforest thing instead. ANother plastic box, but instead of rotating fish, there's a monkey, a frog and it plays lullaby style nursery rhymes. DH hooked it to the playpen and bilby stood for ages, right next to it, grinning for all she's worth, shaking her head and hips to the music. so cute i could have just melted. I can see she's testing out lots of skills, all in preparation for walking and standing.

I cooked for the first time since bilby arrived, tonight. i made a white cheese sauce, to put with steamed mashed veg for her to try, as suggested by the speech therapist. With the remainder of the white sauce, i made a simplified tuna mornay for her to try. Hope this is the start of my cooking mojo coming back. I've been rundown for months and eating badly (dh will ONLY cook sausages!!) so i need to change my eating habits. Hopefully by confessing this in cyberspace, i'll actually DO it, not just THINK it and do nothing (like all of this year so far).

i'm SO not motivated to cook for dh and me, cos dh won't eat anything i make, or complains so much it's not worth it, plus he won't eat any green vegetables, any salad, any fish, the list is endless! i used to LOVE cooking, esp. Thai food, but it's boring just cooking for me. But i must change my thinking. I need to eat healthy, to be healthy, for bilby, she is relying on me being well. I ate SO healthily thru pregnancy, it all stopped as soon as bilby arrived. Too exhausted and sore after c-section, then PND, then back to I'm too tired, dh won't eat it anyway. This is all stopping NOW. Ultimatum to self.

off to dream of snakes? i hope not!

ok, off to try and sleep again, yes, i have been up all night. All week i've been getting to bed at 3am, 4am, tonight it's 5.30am, and yes, i can hear chirping birds!!!

HI Gigi - I hope the snakes stayed away from your dreams. I am going to add you to my friends in Face book. I love the photo of you and bilby.

DH thought it was very funny - yes it was only littlish...but I don't care, a snake is a snake, and it was in MY house, so it had to go. freaked me out - but then this morning, i put classical music on, and sat out side when aston was asleep and enjoyed the view...and felt peaceful... just sometimes the peace of this place comes with a snake lol... better be the last one!!

Kim - everytime I get a text at the moment i"m sure it is going to be from you. You must SOOOOOO sick of everyone asking hassling, demanding - I hope that M2 is lying in your arms soon hun - then you can get on with the next part of the journey. Sitting in the departure lounge sucks after a while! hugs!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast