Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #29

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

Kim, wow, love your photos. So beautiful to see photos of two people so obviosuyly in lurve - awwwww!

Vicky - i THOUGHT i had you in my list, but no, so i have just now friended you, can't believe i left it this long! Can't find your video's, maybe i won't be able to see them until you have confirmed me as a friend. You have to be nice to be now - i'm older than you! ha ha

hope the wines are doing their magic for you!

feeling crap moiself, wondering if it's worth staying with dh

I hope everything is ok Gigi *Hugs*

aww there all awesome kim!!looks like you had lots of fun at the phot shoot and on hols!!!

i have to ask does jas have a birthmark on her head??? looks just like sophies!!!!!!

by the way love the dolls name

gigi. what's going on hun? it is so perfectly normal for things to change in a relationship once you add a child to the equation. DH and I have been having our fair share of dramas - so much so that I left for a few days, and told him if he didnt do the things (see a physchologist and doctor) that I had been asking him to do for the last FIVE years - yes that's right - FIVE then our relationship is over. I mean what I say, and he knows that, so now he is doing those things. While it isn't perfect, its a work in progress, and I know he is trying. I hope you can find some peace hun, and work through this. I have been a single parent, its hard work - but was better then staying with L&N's father. But I don't want to go down that road again if I don't have to. The fundamental difference between DH and the ex, is that he is willing to do anything it takes to make our relationship work, and at the end of the day that is what it is about. There are TWO people in a relationship, and its organic, and flexible, it changes from day to day, sometimes you step up, other times your partner steps up, but ultimately you should be in it TOGETHER. too often the balance is tipped, and the woman ends up doing all the emotional work...and it bleeds your soul dry.
    I have added u as a friend - hope you can see the videos. It will make you laugh.

will have a look at these photos Kim later today. got swimming lessons this morning.

Aston slept better last night - which means I did too thank god! so are feeling remotely better today.

Hope everyone has a brilliant day.

Yes it is a birth mark on Jasmines head. It appeared about 1 week or so after her birth. Im sooo over ppl saying 'Whats wrong with her head'. Really upsets me....i mean u cant miss it. My lil cousin tells me her head is bleeding.

Chelsea has 3 dolls. Sophie, Lucy and Isabelle. Loves them all so much. Isabelle is her bed dolly

Vicky i finally found Astons videos....OMG how cute!!!

Today is day 1 of new FDC hours. Only goes 930-430 now...less peace and quite time here at home now.

Gorgeous Kim, absolutely beautiful! You look so confident and happy, its so great to see . You're one i-got-it-goin-on yummy mummy. I want some done!!!
    Gigi, I dont really know what to say, but you do always say how sleep deprived you are and i, of all people, know what thats like. Its so hard to make decisions without a clear head but maybe hold off on too much thinking while you're so tired. Have you been to a sleep clinic? What about a chiropractor for bilby? my nephew wasnt sleeping very well and my SIL took him to a chiropractor and said it did make a difference. i guess you've probably tried everything at this point...i wish i could help i'll be thinking of you though.

Without being insensitive to Gigi, we had a full night sleep last night. i couldnt believe it. she went to bed at 645, woke at 10 with a huge cough then slept til 5..i think she only woke up cos i ran in with a panic when i realised she'd been asleep all night. she's back down for her second nap already today...but that cough is so horrid

kim i hear ya!! i constantly get asked waht wrong with her arm???? *****s me to no end!! sophies started off as a brown mark at birth and just got bigger and bigger, its starting to break up now and hopefully will be gone by the time she starts school
    heres a picture-

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/e...y/DSCF8179.jpg

yay evies for the full nights sleep!!!! big kisses to you!!!

Yep Jols...looks the same as Jasmines spot. Is Sophies spot raised off the skin? MCHN said it will go away over time...kinda looks cute but so 'in ya face' kinda so people stare

Thanks for the comments on my pics...i loved getting em done.

Great to hear Evie slept Tara....

yep sure is!! and was warm/hot to touch, that has since dissapeared as it slowly breaks down!! least we know there ours :P

Gigi - big hugs. hope everything eases us for you over the weekend. Like Vicky said a relationship takes 2 but there are 3 things needs in every relationship, you, him, and the relationship itself. Its even harder now there's bilby. DH is always saying he needs "him time" coz his weekend is filled with spending time with Ella. He loves her but he needs time for himself. He's going to a concert with his mates soon so that will make him happy. Anyway i do hope things sort themselves out for you.

Kim - gorgeous pics. DH is very clever to get you this pressie.

Well we went to have photos with santa and it turns out Ella is one of those kids that doesnt like santa. She cried and pouted in every shot! Lucky they were free!
    She's become a great backwards slitherer. She's lifting her bottom a lot. Wonder if that is the start of bringing her knees under.....

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

Ann

Ann

My good friend's little ones have had the strawberry marks on their arms/face. Both have been heaps bigger than Sophs & one needed surgery because blood was constantly flowing to that area & her little girl (named Jasmine...) kept bumping it or scratching it & it caused heaps of problems. If she had Jasmine in short sleeves or singlets everyone & their uncle would comment on it.

Jols i've heard that they do fade too, a friend of mine, her son has one and he's around 6 and she said you can barely see it now, but they just watched it grow. (thanks for the kisses ...do you watch the simpsons? that just reminded me of rev. lovejoy...anyone with me?)
    Evie's got a big birthmark on her calf, it takes about most of the outside of it but we just hope it means she wont want to show off her legs! keep them boys at bay!
    actually i should add that she also has a big stork mark across the back of her neck, that will be covered by hair...when she grows some! and has a little one that looks like a bruise on the bottom right corner of her mouth, people always ask if she banged it or something. initially they thought it was from when she was born, like she bruised it on the way out, but it's never faded. it does seem to come and go tho..like the one on her leg. interesting things, birthmarks!

tara i do watch the simpsons but not lately!! want more kisses??? *mwah* *mwah* *mwah*
    i remember within minutes of sophie being born seeing this brown mark, it just seemed to grow and grow but because she was always in longsleeved tops it grew beofe we knew it ans lots of pweople hadnt seen it, andrews uncle who due t5o a family feud id never met, the very first thing he said to us was whats wrng with her arm?? er how about hi nice to meet you?!?!
    its funny though how at teh school age they magically start to fade, sophies is definatly breaking down and no longer has that hoe feeling, she too has stork bite marks but has plenty of hair to cover them.

so who else has birthmarks???

Chelsea has a stork mark across the back of her neck..looks more like a rash that never goes...Jasmine has the same too, as well as her strawberry head!

My friends little girl who is nearly 3 has a big one on her tummy thats very raised and getting bigger....she always shows it off to me..so cute!

I have a birth mark in my head...more like a brown big freckle but you cant see it.

Chelsea also has a huge vein across her right eye lid....so noticeable but i love it.....

Her best feature (other then her good looks..not sure where she got them from) is her looooooooooooong eyelashes she inherited from Craig....i swear all the chicks are gunna be jealous of her! Great mascrara (sp) lashes

jake has a stork mark at the base of his neck too and a tiny strawberry mark on his tummy in almost the same place I had one when i was a kidlet

great pics kim, you are a hot mumma - I thought you looked great in your wedding pics but these are even better!

christy vicky how are you both going with you pain?

sorry too many wines spelling is a bit carp or the typing is anyway

vicky are you still heading to southbank tmrw - are you going for the carols?

yay tara your sleep is improving

gigi hugs every realtoinship has its dips which is why we appreciate the highs even more, but ann also got it in one... very wise woman

blanche howz the tum?

wanting to be pregnant even more so but am enjoying feeling sexy and pretty again and not ready to hand my body over to another child IYKWIM? kind of selfish and narcissistic I know....

hi everyone else!!

Emelia only has the smallest birthmark on her knee its like the size of a ant!

Nelly, tum is getting bigger, i noticed it alot more today when i walked past the mirror!!! i really dont want to know how big im gonna be when im almost due! probably get asked if im having twins like with Emelia lol

Gigi, hope everything is alright

Kim, Chelsea is looking so much like u and Jasmine has the most biggest eyes..beautiful!

AJP, how u feeling?

Have a great weekend everybody

we get comments on ella's hand. She has a strawberry birth mark on her hand. It was a deep red when she was born and now has faded to pink. People go "oh no what happened did she get burnt"

Argggh

Ann

Arent some people cruel with their comments

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast