Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born November 2006 #29

Oh Tara - poor thing. I lived no survived on crackers and peppermint tea. Peppermint and ginger is suppose to surpress nausea. So my naturapath says...

Christy - hope you find out what's going on. the pain just HAS to stop!

Nelly - you and I both cant wait to get preggers again. but then again listening to Tara... i might wait a bit longer.

Went to a friend's 1st birthday for Twins! what a year they've had. Tearing up when they gave a speech. We then visited Toy's R Us. Now we've got Ella's present(s) x5 !! got her a ride on trike, book, Fifi forget-me-not doll, and a recorder. What a spoilt girl

Ann

I lived on green apples with Chelsea....M/S wasnt o bad with jasmine so ate what ever!

sorry selfish whinge for a moment just had a shower and a self inspection in mirror as you do....

I loved feeding jake and still do, and I feel the best I have physically in years and am the smallest I have been in years thanks to the bf and an active 1 yo but I WANT MY BOOBS BACK!!!!! I have no boobs left and jsut want my b cup back.. wwaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

OMG nelly im the same!! i swear they have shrunk more in the past few weeks!!! i started off a Bcup and went to a D- DD! now A-B sad hey

Nelly, if could i would happily give u some of my 'G' cup boobies!! i hate them

AJP, yeah our harvey norman does that too might give them ago, but i love the decorations our centro shops has!! will try tomorrow and see if she will be ok!

Ann, wow Ella is getting spoilt just as she deserves!

I slowly crepy from a C to a DD now since preg with Jasmine!!

Id happily ditch them!

im so hoping i can successfully b/f with this bub and it will be an extra bonus if it helps me loose weight and my boobs!!

i'm back down to an A-B as well... i'm thinking they'll bounce back after bfing...but then i dont know what i'm talking about its just hope!

Wow you girls have been busy!

Christy - how's jovie now hun? sitting at the hospital with a sick child is soooooo much fun! NOT! I hope she is feeling better soon, its horrible when noone can tell you what is wrong.

Tara - oh darling your poor thing. I had horrible morning sickness with Nathan - all day sickness...no make that 24 hour sickness. as soon as my feet hit the floor I was sick or about to be sick... I remember laying on the floor with Laura next to me, dreading having to get dinner. we lived on a lot of rice, crackers, gingerbeer (bunderberg was the only one that kept the nausea at bay, and only while I was drinking it!). With Aston I would wake up ok, and get progressively worse through out the day. I couldn't deal with food at all - and richard did most of the cooking thank god! I know it doesnt help much, but it is a "good" indication that its a "sticky" pregnancy. Hang in there hun.

Boobs - god I wish I could say that mine have shrunk. I have had the opposite - before children I was a nice pert b cup - each child I have gotten bigger. I hate having boobs... It stuffs up what I can wear, and the whole top size is a nightmare. If I get it a top to fit around my boobs, it is big at the back... if I try a top on to that fits my back, I cant do it up across my boobs... of course Rich thinks they are great! Men!

Have had a busy weekend this weekend. was cooking up a storm last night (in between a lovely interuption ) and then had a family gathering today at southbank, which was wonderful. tonight we have had rich's brother and gf here, and I have had a very merry evening drinking champagne...I wonder how my head is gonna be in the morning.

Hope everyone else has had a good night, and enjoys the rest of the weekend. Mwah!

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

i was C - DD in pregnancy and for first 9 months of bilby's life - now back to C (fitting lady tells me) but i bought the D anyways cos the C one made my cleavage into a big line - and i like to be "separated". ha ha. Most of all i miss the pertness, but i suppose i had the pertness for 20 something years so i should be grateful for that.

Poor Jovie, what a horrible time you had at the hospy Christie!

Sorry to hear about yucko M/s tara and AJP - my commiserations. i can tell you MANY ginger products cos i nibbled ginger this and inger that for four months, the nausea is a rotter! was housebound for four months, too sick to go anywhere. Just opening the fridge, i would feel sick from the food smells, so no food prep, no cooking, coudln't bear to be in the kitchen even. Like you Christy, i lost six kgs, didnt' look very pregnant i can tell you! Thank goodness we made up for it in the last trimester!! and however called it MORNING sickness!!! has rocks in their head!

Yes, pregnancy WITHOUT m/s would be alot more appealing!!!

With Chelsea i was sick from weeks 6-22. With Jasmine weeks 9-17.

Chelsea was 24/7 sickness always vomitting....but just felt sick with Jas and vomitting rarely.

I thought i was gettin away with no sickness the 2nd time...then it struck, but was different so i swore it was a boy.....i was so wrong

Found out today my friend is due 19th April with her 3rd BOY....ive asked her for the secret in making boys.. and ill pass on mine for girls..! LOL

hey kim - apparently it isn't a secret - there is actually fact in the madness. its all to do with timing. have you heard of the billings method? its a form of contraception that is all about knowing your cycle, and what your body is doing at a particular time, and while it is used as a "preventative method" there is a whole section about concieving. AND... now I'm not sure how much truth there is in this one but I have been told that men who wear boxers as opposed to undies have a higher incindince of fathering boy babies... like I said I don't know how true or not that one is but - I conceived Nathan after his father started wearing boxers all the time, and Aston's father only ever wears boxers. so.... who knows. As for the billings method, it was how I concieved Nat - ( remember I said in a previous post that he was the only baby that I "planned". Anyway - just a little bit of trivia to pass on... Oh my goodness look at the time. I really need to learn how to fall asleep again...do you think there is a sleep school for mummies that have forgotten how to sleep????

Thanks Vicky. Ive heard of the method but never ever learnt about it. I know when we were TTC Chelsea i had a program on the computer that said DTD on this day and that day to get a boy/girl, when i was least-most fertile etc.....i wasnt getting BFP so i gave up....and then one night )and i swear the day Chelsea was made) my program said mosy fertile for a girl....dammit!!

Then with Jasmine we had no idea, but have been told (not sure hopw true it is tho) that if u conceive within 6 weeks of giving birth u have a high chance of having the same sex....and i did.

Mental note: Make Craig wear boxers!!! :P

ETA: When you find that sleep school for mummies... let me know where it is!! 1.15am...2 kids alseep...1 mummy wide awake!

Sucks doesnt it! Rich is watching Aston Villa on the telly with his brother, and I can intermitent yelling...the kids are all asleep...and I'm WIDE awake...no fair is it??

LOL we did the whole timing thing, special diets & changing what DH wore... we DTD at the right HOUR for a boy & yep I still got a girl!!!

Jovie... well we have the answer!! 3 days of high temps and then yesterday waiting for the wee sample for over 4 hours and not having nay answers.... well today she had a rash all over her trunk & face. Yep Roseola... stupid thing. She's got the classic signs of it. Ah well... now we just wait for the rash to disappear. She's better today, no temp...

poor jovie at least now you have an answer!! hopefully it will clear up soon!!

we DTD the night before i ovulated and had a girl, i'd actually love another girl next time!!

Oh im glad u have an answer Christy!!

Well its clear...Chelsea hates cows milk...spits it out no matter what i try. She loves her formula to much!!

kim try blending some fruit with the cows milk, like 1/4 of a banana, wont be too thick but may be enough of a flavour change for her to drink it!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast